Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

McGlockenshire posted:

I'm still too mentally exhausted to dive back into freep, but here's some freepers IRL.

Local conservative activists prepare for violent confrontation with Islam

Their site is getting slaughtered right now, but there's an archive link available: http://archive.is/iY3AS

"Local" here is the Winston-Salem-ish area in North Carolina.

Hey, that's my hometown! I'm trying to pull up some info on noted poo poo-heel Vernon Robinson (The Winston Salem Journal called him "the black Jesse Helms"). I remember him from a pro-troops rally in the late 90's, and apparently he's at least partially responsible for bringing Ben Carson to the national spotlight :negative: He's a former city councilman of Winston-Salem.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/01/draft-ben-carson-vernon-robinson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Icon Of Sin posted:

and apparently he's at least partially responsible for bringing Ben Carson to the national spotlight :negative:

So he's a national hero then?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From BREAKING: Milo Yiannopoulos Disinvited From CPAC Over Pedophilia Commentary posted by freeper johnk

Milo was invited to speak at CPAC a few days ago. Opponents quickly brought up a handful of interviews in which he discussed pedophilia and talked about his own experience being molested as a child, defending the person that molested him. This in turn continues to drive the ignorant right wing narrative that gay people all molest children, being gay is caused by being molested, etc, etc. Many of the people on the right that have not completely dehumanized themselves and faced to bloodshed Trumpism put their feet down and CPAC uninvited him today.

Here are two of the videos.
https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/833605480345960449
https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/833605127269445632
There are a couple of others floating around, as well, but I believe that most of them are edits of the top one.

So, what's freep think?

quote:

To: johnk

Screw CPAC, I’m with Milo.

2 posted on 2/20/2017, 10:44:40 AM by gaijin

DEATH TO ALL WHO FLIP-FLOP

quote:

Whoever organizes CPAC doesn’t seem too bright. Make a decision and stick with it.

5 posted on 2/20/2017, 10:45:54 AM by Behind the Blue Wall

But guys he's gay and that's icky

quote:

Seriously glad I know Milo is right on a lot of issues and is a likeable guy but I am seriously unhappy with the trend to the homosexual agenda in the conservative wing.

6 posted on 2/20/2017, 10:46:00 AM by Persevero (NUTS)

I keep forgetting how insane freeper gaijin is.

quote:

he only said his own homosexuality began with him getting molested, he never said molestation was good.

And if these people were serious about molestation being bad they would more honestly look into PizzaGate, which is real.

9 posted on 2/20/2017, 10:46:26 AM by gaijin

quote:

If true, this presents a serious dilemma for the left - now they won’t know if they should continue to attack him, or embrace him.

13 posted on 2/20/2017, 10:48:33 AM by GreenHornet

Wow, Laz is actually not poo poo for once. Underlined is a link to a Blaze article.

quote:

To: johnk; humblegunner

I just watched the clip. Milo really screwed the pooch on this one. There's no other way to say it but Milo is advocating for legal pedophelia.

What he needs to do is go public that he's heard enough from the victims of pedopheliahe to realize the damage it causes, and that he was wrong for saying that.

Humblegunner, as a huge fan of Milo, what do you think?

18 posted on 2/20/2017, 10:50:36 AM by Lazamataz (The "news" networks and papers are bitter, dangerous enemies of the American people.)

"What do you mean my copy of the DSM from the 50s is out of date!?"

quote:

Frankly, Milo spoke the truth. However, Milo being homosexual, has a mental illness.

He may be advocating for things that many of us like to hear, but always bear in mind that he has a mental illness.

20 posted on 2/20/2017, 10:50:59 AM by vpintheak (Freedom is not equality; and equality is not freedom!)

I'm actually seriously glad that Laz has a line that he won't cross.

quote:

To: trisham

He mentions 13 year olds in the clip. Not cool.

24 posted on 2/20/2017, 10:52:31 AM by Lazamataz (The "news" networks and papers are bitter, dangerous enemies of the American people.)

loving narratives.

quote:

Milo admits that gay men have sex with teen boys.

The gay lobby is terrified that will get out.

36 posted on 2/20/2017, 10:55:12 AM by Fido969 (IN!)

"Hey so I'm totally not gay but have we ever seen him make out with another guy? Just asking, for a friend."
-or-
MILO IS A FALSE FLAG

quote:

Has this guy ever had a public display of gay affection? I mean I know he says he is gay and gets really graphic about describing his gayness, but has he ever shown his gayness? Not that I would want to see it, but holy heck he seems to have all the motive in the world to say he is really gay whether he really is or isn’t.

38 posted on 2/20/2017, 10:56:13 AM by Ransomed

quote:

Milo is right, and this is a huge issue for me. Young teen kids, either gay boys or all girls, who are left unsupervised as they come into their sexuality, become prey to unscrupulous adults. The gay community needs to really speak out on this more, but I suspect they don’t because (maybe like Milo) many of them were introduced to sex by a “kindly” older gay man.

On FR, the men hoot and chortle over a teen boy being sexually abused by an older, hot teacher, but straight guys don’t get abused by adults as much (except for some who do get abused by gay men). Gay boys and straight girls are easier to convince that the relationship with a Svengali type of adult is “love.” And some end up as prostitutes or worse.

Milo is being honest. This happens to many young teen kids. He should not be disinvited for telling the truth about older pedophilia and how teens don’t understand that these adults are wrong.

39 posted on 2/20/2017, 10:56:24 AM by Yaelle

quote:

Screw CPAC. Milo explained it well on Facebook. CPAC, like much of the GOP and so-called “conservatives” - have no balls nor loyalty.

49 posted on 2/20/2017, 11:00:15 AM by Solson (Trump 2016!)

This is why Trump won, according to freep.

quote:

To: Behind the Blue Wall

Whoever organizes CPAC doesn’t seem too bright. Make a decision and stick with it.

Exactly. Typical GOPe decision-making. A little heat, and then wilt and surrender.

52 posted on 2/20/2017, 11:00:21 AM by Meet the New Boss

quote:

To: Democrats hate too much

Milo’s explanation is sufficient for me. The circular firing squad is at it again though. Guess who is celebrating this as a big win? The Left, the never trumpers, and the Berkeley rioters.

54 posted on 2/20/2017, 11:01:33 AM by over3Owithabrain

Note that they still don't understand why the pussygrab tape was so outrageous. It's not about the word, you dipshits, it's about the message.

quote:

To: WKUHilltopper

I did read the transcript. It is troubling. He does say that he is absolutely anti-pedofilia and that he “outed” three pedofiles but he seems to be okay with a 13 year old boy and a twenty something man. He also seems to say that he was 17 when he became sexually active but understands the 13 year old narrative and believes that it helps 13 year old boys who think that they may be gay to find a supporting “culture.”

I like a lot that Milo says and does but he should have kept his mouth shut. This is sort of his “pussy” moment.

58 posted on 2/20/2017, 11:02:35 AM by Mercat (Men never do evil so fully and cheerfully as when they do it out of conscience.” (Blaise Pascal))

Jesus, freep.

quote:

To: Persevero

Well, there are a LOT of human being lovers on FR. And here i thought this was a ‘conservative’ forum. I wont name names but these Fretards slip up in their posts and support the poofters.

71 posted on 2/20/2017, 11:07:33 AM by max americana (For the 9th time FIRED LIBERALS from our company at this election, and every election since 2008)

quote:

To: VanDeKoik

I hope people review his Facebook posts about this. He also exposed 3 pedophiles, some of which are getting prosecuted, so I would reserve judgement.

Dinesh D’Souza just gave a talk this weekend discussing how the Conservatives are losing the culture war and Trump’s rise could reverse that, making Trump a big threat.

Don’t think that the lefties aren’t out to silence Milo because he is going after the younger hipper voter.

The left needs Milo to disappear...fast. And they will do it with the help of the Conservatives.

This is also another roundabout way to attack... Breitbart.

Watch this unfold.

84 posted on 2/20/2017, 11:11:33 AM by GeaugaRepublican (Groups compete. Immigration and Trade to save the country.)

Read the whole thing, it's a journey.

quote:

To: WKUHilltopper

I know he did not say it was alright for grown men to be sexually attracted to prepubescent boys or girls. Which would be pedophilia. I believe, if they are referring to a certain clip I saw, this is about Milo saying ““So you’re saying you’ve never seen a 15-year-old girl, at any point in your life, that you thought was hot?”

Now here is the big dark secret that the Left will not discuss what Milo said regarding relations between sexually mature teens and older men being a sort of mentoring. That is very, very typical in gay culture. When ever there is a push to lower the age of consent gays are usually the loudest advocates for that change.

Milo did write, “I do not support pedophilia. Period. It is a vile and disgusting crime, perhaps the very worst. There are selectively edited videos doing the rounds, as part of a co-ordinated effort to discredit me from establishment Republicans, that suggest I am soft on the subject.”

Do I think 13 year olds should be having sex at all? No. But it is very hypocritical to keep telling 13 year olds that it is their right to have consensual sex as long as they are protected against disease and pregnancy. To make available to them without their parents consent contraceptives and even abortion. To direct them to Planned Parenthood information on sexuality and present all the information their as being morally valid.

89 posted on 2/20/2017, 11:13:19 AM by lastchance (Credo.)

quote:

To: over3Owithabrain

Milo has been on the front lines fighting the America first battle with Trump, bravely and with little help outside we the people, just like Trump. He deserves the benefit of the doubt and support but instead he gets diced up at the first sign of trouble and handed to the enemy.

This. He would not have been my first choice, but having made the choice they should stick with him. Milo regularly goes into the most totalitarian, anti-free speech venues in the country and defends free speech.

And these NeverTrump Neocons who had their knives out for him for most part were all for gay marriage and not very troubled by the Supreme Court imposing it on the country by diktat!

Milo is just a pawn in the larger chess game of the Left and the Neocons trying to remove Trump from the presidency. The Neocons would be perfectly happy with a President Pence.

97 posted on 2/20/2017, 11:17:44 AM by Meet the New Boss

quote:

To: GeaugaRepublican

The never trumpers aka GOPe establishment and the left need to silence Milo.

CPAC is awash in cucks who would have preferred Hillary as President.

108 posted on 2/20/2017, 11:22:10 AM by Lopeover (The 2016 Election is about allegiance to the United States!)

Ah, there's the Laz we know and love.

quote:

To: humblegunner

He volunteered that he had given head to a catholic priest after he had reached puberty

He's a real hero, alright.

Oh come on! Who hasn't given head to a catholic priest after we had reached puberty!

I know I have!

Most adolescents go through a phase of giving head to catholic priests three or four times a day.

MmmHmm.

Curiously, that was the sound I made, although it was more like "MmmfhmffhHmmff".

110 posted on 2/20/2017, 11:22:36 AM by Lazamataz (The "news" networks and papers are bitter, dangerous enemies of the American people.)

"This is all because we're talking about sex in the open, like it's something that we shouldn't be ashamed of! This is bad and wrong, and we must go back to being repressed immediately!"

quote:

Our entire culture has become over-sexualized and the trend to push these experiences onto children, at younger and younger ages, is horrific and destructive, both to them and to society as a whole.

I am absolutely not defending Milo in his comments but am simply saying that we, as parents and grown-ups, need to take a really good look at what we are allowing and even encouraging in our own lives. The media we watch, the books we read, the conversations we have, the curriculum in our schools, are all pushing for earlier sexual activity. There have always been adults who find children sexually attractive and the level of acceptance we are now allowing is wrong and must be addressed!

We do not value the inherent worth of each individual but have become self-centered, deceived and “lovers of pleasure”. We need to quit pretending that there are no moral standards, out of fear of being labeled “intolerant”. We have glossed over this issue for far too long and it needs to be addressed before we lose another generation.

Praying that this controversy will bring about hard, but necessary, conversations about this issue and our responsibility as adults to protect our children from predators (of both sexes) who prey on them, both young girls and young boys! This issue is being ignored in too many quarters - the military, public (and private) schools, the church, Hollywood, political interns, Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts, just to name a few. And we need to take a good look at our own lives to see if we have ignored things that we know are wrong out of fear of repercussions if we speak truth! Also praying for Milo, who is clearly battling his own past and needs to find healing and wholeness from the wounds done to him!

114 posted on 2/20/2017, 11:24:00 AM by VikingMom (I may not know what the future holds but I know Who holds the future!)

I hate this narrative so, so much.

quote:

Anyone shocked by someone in the homosexual lifestyle, telling the truth about the homosexual lifestyle is just showing how ignorant they are of the homosexual lifestyle.

While he doesn’t say explicitly the younger boys are underage in his statement the worship and predation of youth by a very pronounced segment of homosexuals, particularly male homosexuals is as inalienable a fact as the sun coming up in the east.

The political correctness mantra that homosexuals are innocuous and the same as everyone else is not remotely true. There are some disgusting features of human nature that are not merely part of homosexuality but worshipped and revered by it.. particularly among male homosexuals.

The male sexuality, untempered by the tempering nature of the female will and does take individuals into abhorrent and dark places. Stuck in teenage maturity forever seeking male approval etc. It is a predatory and dangerous lifestyle and it worships and encourages some of the worst traits of mankind.

120 posted on 2/20/2017, 11:27:11 AM by HamiltonJay

quote:

To: Meet the New Boss

They should re-invite him on the condition that he devote his speech to discussing in detail Epstein’s Pedo Island and Pizzagate.

133 posted on 2/20/2017, 11:34:05 AM by Meet the New Boss

"You see, something magic happens at 18 and suddenly sex after that age is totally fine, oh and Islam is poo poo by the way."

quote:

To: humblegunner

No. Sex with someone under 18 (or somewhat over it, if you are in their authority) is DEAD WRONG. No one should be tolerant of abuse. I meant if someone wishes to live the gay lifestyle, that is their thing. Not everyone wants to live a Gd-fearing life. I don’t care. I used to be more open to a Muslim lifestyle as well, but I’ve lost that tolerance because of logic and common sense.

Tolerance is not Shiite. The intolerant left is Shiite.

143 posted on 2/20/2017, 11:37:59 AM by Yaelle

It goes on for another 150 posts that I have not looked at other than to see if savagesusie found the thread, which she didn't. If someone wants to cover them, feel free.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I can't get over how Freep is willing to (pun totally intended) slobber all over the cock of a gay man who talks about pedophilia in a positive tone as long as he's the guy on their side. They'll talk all they want about how The Gays are mentally ill kiddy diddlers and we need to seriously investigate a pizza parlor for hidden sex dungeons with kidnapped children, but they'll fall head over heels to defend a homosexual and handwave away child molestation if it's someone on their side.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Because in the end it's not really about beliefs or morals, it's about what backs my pinions when it comes to right leaning nutjobs

Look how they 180'd on gays when Trump stated he'd support them.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Freepers: giving head to catholic priests three or four times a day

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Trump and Obama really broke freep's collective brain

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

To: Democrats hate too much

Milo’s explanation is sufficient for me. The circular firing squad is at it again though. Guess who is celebrating this as a big win? The Left, the never trumpers, and the Berkeley rioters.

54 posted on 2/20/2017, 11:01:33 AM by over3Owithabrain

Milo's explanation, for those who haven't read it, is basically the following:

1) "I've exposed three people as pedophiles so I can't possibly be one."

2) "It was just a joke, guys."

2) "Actually, being attracted to 13 year olds is ephebophilia not pedophilia, and there's nothing wrong with it."

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

McGlockenshire posted:

Note that they still don't understand why the pussygrab tape was so outrageous. It's not about the word, you dipshits, it's about the message.

My boss was talking about this the other day when we were at a lunch meeting with a vendor (why he'd bring something like this up, I have no idea). He made some remark about how he bet that most women who were 'outraged' at what Trump said were also fans of the Fifty Shades of Gray stuff, and were I guess hypocrites for it? But then everyone else at the table agreed with him and said it was a good point.

So I guess what I'm saying is America is hosed

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

chitoryu12 posted:

I can't get over how Freep is willing to (pun totally intended) slobber all over the cock of a gay man who talks about pedophilia in a positive tone as long as he's the guy on their side. They'll talk all they want about how The Gays are mentally ill kiddy diddlers and we need to seriously investigate a pizza parlor for hidden sex dungeons with kidnapped children, but they'll fall head over heels to defend a homosexual and handwave away child molestation if it's someone on their side.

Remember the Duggars?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Sir Tonk posted:

Trump and Obama really broke freep's collective brain

Eh, their brain's were already broken long before then. It's just having a racist, bigot, sexist moron in charge has encouraged them that being like this is ok and they're more brazen to be open about it

myron cope posted:

My boss was talking about this the other day when we were at a lunch meeting with a vendor (why he'd bring something like this up, I have no idea). He made some remark about how he bet that most women who were 'outraged' at what Trump said were also fans of the Fifty Shades of Gray stuff, and were I guess hypocrites for it? But then everyone else at the table agreed with him and said it was a good point.

So I guess what I'm saying is America is hosed

This is how my shop works. When I tried voicing the idea that it's the message, even going so far as asking the boss if he'd be ok if I grabbed his wife's pussy*, he just said people were upset because he used the word pussy rather than the "pc vagina". Everyone else in the office agreed

*Boy howdy, he warned me doing such would get me fired for sexual assault and possibly beaten senseless by him....why they just can't seem to connect the two wires together on this one baffles me

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Feb 21, 2017

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

Freepers: giving head to catholic priests three or four times a day

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

SocketWrench posted:

*Boy howdy, he warned me doing such would get me fired for sexual assault and possibly beaten senseless by him....why they just can't seem to connect the two wires together on this one baffles me

The only moral pussy grabbing is my the president's pussy grabbing.

crayon85
Dec 25, 2013
Freepers: "MmmfhmffhHmmff"

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

crayon85 posted:

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

crayon85 posted:

deep space nein
Aug 25, 2011
It's kind of infuriating that Milo is being taken to task not for any of the horrible things he's done but for trying too hard to troll Joe Rogan. It must be killing him that Crowder figured out that it's as easy as being anti-marijuana

Eta: not to say defending pedophiles is ok but just comparing it to the direct harm of organizing hate against specific indiduals

deep space nein fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Feb 21, 2017

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Icon Of Sin posted:

Hey, that's my hometown! I'm trying to pull up some info on noted poo poo-heel Vernon Robinson (The Winston Salem Journal called him "the black Jesse Helms"). I remember him from a pro-troops rally in the late 90's, and apparently he's at least partially responsible for bringing Ben Carson to the national spotlight :negative: He's a former city councilman of Winston-Salem.

I usually live in DC but am staying in Greensboro with my partner at the moment. What's up, NC buddies?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

deep space nein posted:

It's kind of infuriating that Milo is being taken to task not for any of the horrible things he's done but for trying too hard to troll Joe Rogan. It must be killing him that Crowder figured out that it's as easy as being anti-marijuana

Eta: not to say defending pedophiles is ok but just comparing it to the direct harm of organizing hate against specific indiduals

Remember, the ENTIRE RIGHT WING thinks Trans people are demons from hell so hurt them is a holy endeavor. Were they more open about being a religion, he'd have been made a saint for his efforts.

If that made you feel revolted, GOOD! The right wing is revolting and the sooner you accept them as the enemy, the sooner this country can get back on track.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
wonder if any of this will get wiped by freep mods

Breitbart’s Milo Yiannopoulos resigns following outrage over his past comments about pedophilia
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3527580/posts

quote:

It should be obvious now that Milo was targeted by the deep state as someone they had to get rid of, just like Flynn.

The college protests were paid for and promoted by Soros and others like him. For Robert Reich to say on CNN that the protests were organized by the right proves he is no better or different than George Soros (same with CNN).
5 posted on 2/21/2017, 2:13:42 PM by Vic S

quote:

As I argued with several Fag-tolerant FReepers, the law does not make the distinction he was trying to draw. Anyone who is upset over allegations of pedophilia in other places has no business supporting this guy after what he said.

To his credit, he resigned after doing something dumb that implicated his employer. Now maybe he can redeem himself, but at least he won’t be dragging an innocent 3rd party thru the mud along with him.
8 posted on 2/21/2017, 2:32:22 PM by bigbob (We have better coverage than Verizon - Can You Hear Us Now?)

quote:

To: Vic S
The deep state was writing his speeches for him?
10 posted on 2/21/2017, 2:33:05 PM by nickcarraway

quote:

He was just being outrageous. He is dangerous to the left for being a gay republican. If someone on the left had said exactly what he said, people would be critiquing it for how clever it was.
13 posted on 2/21/2017, 2:40:50 PM by Vic S

quote:

I see this thread is filled with good little Conservative pets that fully endorse the Left's latest campaign to destroy one of their critics.

Good little Conservatives!

Always the first in line to side with the Left when destroying an ally.
15 posted on 2/21/2017, 2:41:33 PM by IDontLikeToPayTaxes

quote:

To: Vic S
And you would be saying how terrible it is, instead of defending it. How are you any different than the left, if you do the same thing?
18 posted on 2/21/2017, 2:52:25 PM by nickcarraway

quote:

To: IDontLikeToPayTaxes
Thus the reason the term “Cuckservative” was invented.

It show that the right is going to have to pick between the new generation of passionate activists (The Basket of Deplorables) that take the fight to the left, and dont fit the Ned Flanders persona conservatives are mandated to have, or the dowdy, bible quote slinging (as a substitute for doing anything), Glenn Beck fan NeverTrump types that still think AM radio is the wave of the future and Dr. Laura is going to make a comeback, or that it’s far better to lose and feel self-righteous.
22 posted on 2/21/2017, 3:15:11 PM by VanDeKoik

MILO Resigns from Breitbart News
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3527550/posts

quote:

Stabbed in the back.
1 posted on 2/21/2017, 12:35:23 PM by C19fan

quote:

...by people using Ronald Reagan’s good name.
2 posted on 2/21/2017, 12:36:51 PM by who knows what evil? (Yehovah saved more animals than people on the ark...https://www.siameserescue.com)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

He knocked it out of the park at his press conference.

He is going nowhere. Explained that his primary concern is promoting a renaissance for free speech.

He actually may become bigger than Breitbart.

We will have to see. His story is compelling.
3 posted on 2/21/2017, 12:40:12 PM by cicero2k

quote:

Good to see that adults are still running Breitbart.
4 posted on 2/21/2017, 12:40:55 PM by proust (Trump / Pence 2016!)

quote:

“The Dems had to destroy any gay man trying to leave their bathhouse.”

Huh? The fag did it to himself. It also show Breitbart people are as far right as they are supposed to be.
10 posted on 2/21/2017, 12:44:18 PM by max americana (For the 9th time FIRED LIBERALS from our company at this election, and every election since 2008)

quote:

Bye bye, Breitbart.
12 posted on 2/21/2017, 12:46:08 PM by Lopeover (The 2016 Election is about allegiance to the United States!)

quote:

Cucks.
15 posted on 2/21/2017, 12:47:47 PM by Lopeover (The 2016 Election is about allegiance to the United States!)

quote:

Sorry but moral conservatism and pedophilia are mutually exclusive entities. Milo like 70% of homosexuals was molested as a boy. His contorted rationalization of pedophilia is a sad attempt to cope with what happened to him. True he has on other occasions denounced pedophilia but it is obvious that the experience has seared, hurt and molded him. Best for all that he does not represent decent conservatives. In fact it may sound cruel but best to keep him and people like him away from children.
19 posted on 2/21/2017, 12:50:17 PM by allendale

quote:

My two cents worth..I have a gut feeling this was a shot across the bow to trump by the #nevertrumpers/soros!!! 2nd scalp! STAY STRONG!!
22 posted on 2/21/2017, 12:51:15 PM by RoseofTexas

quote:

Amazing how so many FReepers seem to be affirming/defending man-boy sex, simply because Milo has been a brave spokesman for free speech.

Me? I find myself kinda hesitant to find solidarity with a guy who brags about how well he performs oral sex, a guy who promotes man-boy sex (as long as the boy is post-pubescent, and it’s “consensual”).
23 posted on 2/21/2017, 12:51:30 PM by Theo (FReeping since 1998 ... drain the swamp.)

quote:

To: allendale
Someone’s going to come along and rebuke you for using the term “pedophilia” to describe what Milo has affirmed.

Technically, I’m told, it’s not “pedophilia,” since Milo doesn’t support man-boy sex when the boy is pre-pubescent. He only supports man-boy sex when the boy is post-pubescent.

So, shame on you for using the wrong term, I guess. Sheesh. FReepers have gone crazy supporting man-boy sex because Milo has been a bold spokesman for free speech ...
25 posted on 2/21/2017, 12:54:20 PM by Theo (FReeping since 1998 ... drain the swamp.)

quote:

Milo said nothing that is not true. Most homosexual abusers are NOT paedophiles. Attraction to sexually mature individuals is NOT paedophilia which is attraction to prepubesecents. What it says in the law is arbitrary and does not define paedophilia. It defines what is illegal. Copulation by a 30 year old man with his 16 year old legal wife is NOT paedophilia. The same unmarried is NOT paedophilia- it is sex abuse of an underage person.
37 posted on 2/21/2017, 12:58:53 PM by arthurus

quote:

Milo was not talking about pedophilia or pedophiles AT ALL.

Homosexual men who molest teenagers are NOT PEDOPHILES.
57 posted on 2/21/2017, 1:10:36 PM by Arthur McGowan (https://youtu.be/IYUYya6bPGw)

quote:

so called gay(lgbtq...xyz) is just a construct by perverts.
this should never be accepted as normal in any sane society

we don't need necessarily seek and destroy but it should be DADT at society level.
62 posted on 2/21/2017, 1:17:06 PM by cssGA30005

quote:

Personally I worry more that teens and children are losing any sense of innocence because of the constant bombardment telling them that sex is only a matter of consent and protection.

Bottom line attraction to a post pubescent male is not pedophilia. Such a person is not a boy physically. He is still a boy in many ways but he is not fully a child. He may or may not have the emotional maturity to consent to sex. He very likely does not have the emotional maturity to recognize being manipulated by an adult. He is still deserving of the law’s protection in the form of age of consent statutes. He is also deserving of the law making allowances such as permission to marry with a judge’s consent.
77 posted on 2/21/2017, 1:43:29 PM by lastchance (Credo.)

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
Honest question, what does Milo's resignation mean, if anything?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

myron cope posted:

My boss was talking about this the other day when we were at a lunch meeting with a vendor [...] then everyone else at the table agreed with him and said it was a good point.

For whatever it's worth, a vendor will agree with basically anything. So they might not be genuine endorsements, if Hope remains.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
You know you're on the right side of history when you're arguing the definition of "pedophilia"

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Neo_Crimson posted:

Honest question, what does Milo's resignation mean, if anything?

Instead of Milo publishing on Breitbart, Milo will publish elsewhere and someone at Breitbart will write an article about what Milo said.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

jojoinnit posted:

Instead of Milo publishing on Breitbart, Milo will publish elsewhere and someone at Breitbart will write an article about what Milo said.

infowars, probably. he might even get to be the skype commenter at a presidential press conference!

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!

quote:

Personally I worry more that teens and children are losing any sense of innocence because of the constant bombardment telling them that sex is only a matter of consent and protection.

Bottom line attraction to a post pubescent male is not pedophilia. Such a person is not a boy physically. He is still a boy in many ways but he is not fully a child. He may or may not have the emotional maturity to consent to sex. He very likely does not have the emotional maturity to recognize being manipulated by an adult. He is still deserving of the law’s protection in the form of age of consent statutes. He is also deserving of the law making allowances such as permission to marry with a judge’s consent.
77 posted on 2/21/2017, 1:43:29 PM by lastchance (Credo.)

It's funny how little effort it takes to get evangelicals to start talking about their right to child brides.

Actually it's probably where a lot of this "transwomen are just men who want to get into your bathrooms to rape little girls" comes from, that's the first thing they would do if they found themselves in the girls' room.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Freep doesn't get consent. News at 11.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Malloc Voidstar posted:

It should be obvious now that Milo was targeted by the deep state as someone they had to get rid of, just like Flynn.

The college protests were paid for and promoted by Soros and others like him. For Robert Reich to say on CNN that the protests were organized by the right proves he is no better or different than George Soros (same with CNN).
5 posted on 2/21/2017, 2:13:42 PM by Vic S

Ya know, it's almost like people are held accountable for what they say and advocate. Boy these guys have sure 180'd since Dan Rather

VitalSigns posted:

It's funny how little effort it takes to get evangelicals to start talking about their right to child brides.

Actually it's probably where a lot of this "transwomen are just men who want to get into your bathrooms to rape little girls" comes from, that's the first thing they would do if they found themselves in the girls' room.

I love the fact they're all "You're ruining childhood innocence with sex" when they're the ones that elected a tangerine that treats women like sex objects and are always bitching about teh gays and their buttsex...some in extreme detail.

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Feb 22, 2017

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
IT'S CALLED EPHEBOPHILIA AND FURTHERMORE
:goonsay:

Boy, freep just combines all the terrible opinions of the Internet into one big awful opinion smoothie at the moment.

Also loving :laffo: at the ones immediately declaring breitbart as not right enough. Breitbart!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Really, you can lead Freep around by the nose if you're on their side. Trump saying he didn't plan on rolling back LGBT rights led to Freepers unironically embracing the gays (not literally because they'd get cooties) and thinking about giving up their crusade against homosexuals. Milo has gotten them to support a gay man and child molestation right on the heels of Pizzagate!

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
I like how the only time Freep attempts to employ nuance is in a discussion of kiddy loving.

"Well, you see, they're sexually mature, so it's not pedophilia!"

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

chitoryu12 posted:

Really, you can lead Freep around by the nose if you're on their side. Trump saying he didn't plan on rolling back LGBT rights led to Freepers unironically embracing the gays (not literally because they'd get cooties) and thinking about giving up their crusade against homosexuals. Milo has gotten them to support a gay man and child molestation right on the heels of Pizzagate!

Freepers have unironically advocated socialist programs so long as they think it will hurt those people. They are tribalists and little more.

Republicans can just scrape off Obama's name from Obamacare, change nothing else, and Freep will praise it.

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies
I heard a brand-new wingnut claim today and can't remotely find a source for it; that Donald Trump is a Mormon, and everything he has done so far has been in accordance with Mormon law. This was apparently a good thing, not a conspiracy. What corner of the echo chamber did this come out of, or is it home-grown batshit?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Are you sure he did not mean, "Moron" ?

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

Fathis Munk posted:

The argument was that "this is why he wanted the Mormon Tabernacle Choir to perform at his inauguration," ignoring that the Mormon Tabernacle Choir has performed at every Republican inauguration since Nixon.

e: mind you this doesn't necessarily rule out conflating the two

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Mister Olympus posted:

I heard a brand-new wingnut claim today and can't remotely find a source for it; that Donald Trump is a Mormon, and everything he has done so far has been in accordance with Mormon law. This was apparently a good thing, not a conspiracy. What corner of the echo chamber did this come out of, or is it home-grown batshit?

-Doesn't drink

-Multiple wives

-Believes things that are easily proved false because it makes him feel better about himself

Yeah, checks out.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I've talked about them before in reference to Freep, but I'm fairly confident Evilavatar (the gaming site) is at least partially infested by Freepers. I say this because a thread is doing the exact same thing Freepers are now doing, that is defending Milo and trying to point out liberals doing similar things (in their opinion). One post is almost word for word one of the defenses listed in this thread.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Fathis Munk posted:

I misread it as "Mammon," which made a whole lot more sense.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Mister Olympus posted:

The argument was that "this is why he wanted the Mormon Tabernacle Choir to perform at his inauguration," ignoring that the Mormon Tabernacle Choir has performed at every Republican inauguration since Nixon.

e: mind you this doesn't necessarily rule out conflating the two

Every Republican president since Nixon has been a secret Mormon? I'd buy it.

Romney was a false flag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

See if they let him in the temple.