Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Syd Midnight posted:

when I played Eve goonswarm the guy in charge of the guild said "gently caress goons" and sold all the goons virtual spaceships and ran off with the money, but that was like a normal everyday thing that was expected to happen, so goons were just like "yeah gently caress goons" and doxxed him. I mean it was good for the game but was a typical case of goon mmo behavior as a creeping forum sickness

that was Lowtax's only reply so I like to think he was just stopping by to check on Helldump and was reacting to everything, not this comment in particular

We have, in our possession, pictures of his Puerto Rican wife. The man's wife, Mandrake!

Everything randbrick said there is true but missing the later poo poo: remedial started his own practice, someone faxed his dick to his office multiple times, he went on to defraud poor people with mortgage modifications, got owned by the state of new hampshire, finally he enlisted as an infantryman in the army (no way he could be an officer with those intense ethics violations damoclesed over him)

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

Everything randbrick said there is true but missing the later poo poo: remedial started his own practice, someone faxed his dick to his office multiple times, he went on to defraud poor people with mortgage modifications, got owned by the state of new hampshire, finally he enlisted as an infantryman in the army (no way he could be an officer with those intense ethics violations damoclesed over him)
The faxer's dick or remedial's dick?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
Remdick.jpg

I think the picture was gotten via a catfishing on plentyoffish but I'm not 100% on that because holy poo poo its been most of a decade

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
Goons are loving weird, man

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

I love that everything about that almost perfectly mirrors the ongoing Star Citizen mental illness on a smaller scale, right down to sexually harassing the wife and composing an entire timeline of the education and employment history of the guy who drew their ire.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

haha goons finally got ousted from eve

it's probably just as well, it was all downhill after we killed Band of Brothers.

i stole many hisec miners' entire fortunes, glad I contributed in some small way to the mass hate that eventually got goons ousted

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
I'm betraying myself here, but no they just swapped control of one part of the game for another part and are still #1/2 power in bad dumb game

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

I'm betraying myself here, but no they just swapped control of one part of the game for another part and are still #1/2 power in bad dumb game

swap.exe

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Oh word? How'd that go down?

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

rap music posted:

huh, whaddaya know i guess i do have a fetish after all

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

VanSandman posted:

Oh word? How'd that go down?

eh not great but it could be your posts

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Does Mittens still call himself the king of space?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Remdick.jpg

I think the picture was gotten via a catfishing on plentyoffish but I'm not 100% on that because holy poo poo its been most of a decade

rest in peace, Firstname Lastname

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Yeah, it was better without the context.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I, for one, am astounded that degenerate bullshit for the terminally unfuckable is popular online.

So is anime.

LSD CURES JUNKIES
Sep 12, 2013

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Squashing Machine posted:

I've thought long and hard on this subject.

1) It's dog semen
The prevailing theory. However, there are many problems with this theory. As Garfield is at least a family-friendly comic strip, if not expressly produced for the consumption of children, then why would Jim Davis expect his audience to know that it's a cup full of semen or to even know what semen is? Additionally, why would the semen be stored at room temperature in an open container? Was Liz planning on artificially inseminating a dog immediately after giving Garfield his checkup and just letting the semen warm up in the meantime? Finally, ingesting semen does not cause dogs or humans to become pregnant. Totally bogus.

2) It's medicine for pregnant dogs
Somewhat more plausible. Despite the same questions raised over Liz storing the liquid in an open, unrefrigerated container, it's possible that it could be some sort of medication or nutritional supplement, also implied by Liz specifically saying that Jon was going to have a litter of "healthy" puppies.

3) It's cold coffee and Liz is loving with Jon
Jon says it's a "cup of coffee," and from the angle he should be able to see it's a black or brown liquid. Drinking unexpectedly cold coffee could cause the reaction Jon displays in the third panel, because people generally find room-temperature coffee to be unpleasant. And, historically, Liz has regarded Jon with a kind of withering amusement, and it would fit with her character to make up something to shock and humiliate him.

4) Jim Davis doesn't know how babies are made
Jim Davis has made a media empire out of the comedic and artistic equivalent of unflavored yogurt. He's a dim, simple man who tapped into the collective consciousness of a dim, simple people. It's entirely possible that he has no concept of how puppies are conceived. Maybe the joke makes complete sense to Jim. Maybe Garfield operates in an alternate reality where insemination is not only possible orally, but across genders and species. If nothing else, Jim Davis is likely some kind of sex pervert. Just look at how the lady with spiders for eyes is posed. She's practically presenting. She reads as the kind of sexual freak who would leave a coffee cup full of dog cum just sitting around her workspace. Maybe she jacked off Odie immediately before Garfield's appointment. The fact that this comic strip---which has haunted me ever since I read it in Garfield: Life in the Fat Lane: His 28th Book as a child---still runs in syndication is a cruel joke. When Jim Davis is finally tried and executed for corrupting the nation's youth, I hope that there's huge crowd of spectators and that they greet him with howls of execration.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

syscall girl posted:

People always try to equate the races of middle earth with religions and ethnicities but the truth is dwarves were republicans.

Their women? All beards.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Only one thing posted in this thread makes me cry with laughter until I ache every time I've read it, and that's Kirk's meltdown at the Razee gaming tablet thing.

On that note, how did Kirk handle news of the Nintendo Switch? :ohdear:

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Cindy Shitbird posted:

Only one thing posted in this thread makes me cry with laughter until I ache every time I've read it, and that's Kirk's meltdown at the Razee gaming tablet thing.

My favorite part of the meltdown is a mod letting it happen.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Cindy Shitbird posted:

pram posted:

cant wait to throw cyanogenmod onto this sweet lil beauty

:smithicide:

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

theroachman posted:

The uranium used in the Manhattan Project (and some sources even say Little Boy) came from the Shinkolobwe mine in Congo, which was a Belgian colony at the time.

wallaka posted:

I wonder how many hands were lost in mining accidents?

Platystemon posted:

So many that they started a terrorist group that kicked off the Great War.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

VanSandman posted:

My favorite part of the meltdown is a mod letting it happen.

That random goon replying with "You're a mod! DO SOMETHING! :stonk:" to the mod's own horrified emote is my favourite part.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Seat Safety Switch posted:

I saw a Tacoma once that had both headlight eyelashes and truck nuts.

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Yeah its a drag car.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

I'm probably just really tired but idgi. Can someone please explain this for me?

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Outrail posted:

I'm probably just really tired but idgi. Can someone please explain this for me?

the Serbian terrorist group that killed Archduke Franz Ferdinand was called the Black Hand

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Mycroft Holmes posted:

the Serbian terrorist group that killed Archduke Franz Ferdinand was called the Black Hand

That joke would have a better payoff if they were called the Black Hands. And that they didn't pre-date the mining of the uranium ore. I rate this gag 2/10 for historical and linguistic accuracy.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Outrail posted:

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
He probably got that part. This is the rest:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hand_(Serbia)

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

There was also the White Hand for a bit, a group formed by Irish mobsters fight growing Italian presence organized crime in the early 20th century. You see the Italians had this extortion racket called the Black Hand and the Irish mobsters didn't like competition and had recently become white people so they decided to assert their newfound whiteness against these swarthy immigrants.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Something something handjob. Lol!

Yeah I got the African hand collection agency reference, the period inconsistent World war reference tripped me up.

Edit: Thanks for giving me a hand with that FreudianSlippers and Pangstrong.

Outrail has a new favorite as of 17:12 on Feb 23, 2017

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Whom do you serve?

Bill-Lov-ett.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

it's a tough situation but i can sympathize as I, too, need a 24/7 IV drip of anime dickgirls or my heart will stop immediately

Pvt.Scott posted:

It's like the movie Crank and you don't even have to change the name.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ein cooler Typ posted:

We all met up at McDonald's today for lunch. When we walked in my dad said "doesn't it smell like a woman's pussy in here?" My brother agreed, and then I agreed too. Then my brother and father busted out laughing. They were just pranking me to see how I would react. The smell was just the fryers. My brother and dad suspected I am a virgin, and they did this test to confirm it. Now they know I am a virgin and won't stop teasing me about it.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

EcT has been killing it with the joke threads lately.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

"I've...eaten things...you people wouldn't believe.
A taco sextet with fire sauce, off the shoulder of I-80.
I watched cinna-buns glitter in the dark at the Tannhäuser bakery.
All those...meals...will be lost in time...like vegetables...in nacho cheese.
Time...to diet..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Phylodox posted:

When Lost in Space was on Pay-Per-View, my mum had one of those bootleg boxes that let you watch as much as you wanted for free. Over the course of a weekend, for reasons I no longer recall, 20-year-old me decided to experiment with sleep deprivation. I stayed awake for almost 36 hours straight, watching Lost in Space non-stop. By the end I was weeping copiously. I finally understood it, and it was beautiful.