Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Rich people freebase and set themselves on fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Trump should legalize cocaine for anyone making over 250,000 a year

We agree again!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

...and the pitch! posted:

Rich people freebase and set themselves on fire

Whoops I meant this one!

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Kjoery posted:

the youtube flavour of alt-right frog man will generally never directly admit support for trump; they instead prefer to run the strategic anti-clinton, anti-liberal angle, and will cling to said line for dear life

yeah but liberals and clinton both suck pretty hard so that isn't really a fair litmus

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

rezatahs posted:

yeah but liberals and clinton both suck pretty hard so that isn't really a fair litmus
well yeah, hating clinton is fine, its the combination of vehemently hating clinton and summoning the spooky sjw shade of the extreme leftist that nails down one of sargon's members of kekistan

e: also there are a few other arguments that they all echo. i guess maybe i should just try to draw up on effortpost outlining their ~*culture*~. it is pretty consistently awful, so it has comedic potential

crime weed fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Feb 23, 2017

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
is trump hosed yet

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Third World Reggin posted:

is trump hosed yet

I was wondering this as well.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
9:54 CST, 2/22/2017

trump is still fine. will provide updates every minute

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
we really need somebody to put together https://www.istrumpfuckedyet.com

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

rezatahs posted:

we really need somebody to put together https://www.istrumpfuckedyet.com

the answer can usually be found at https://www.autism.exposed anyway

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

china is much much worse both wrt justice and racism dude, your brain is broken

I didn't mention that though? All I said is we have more people in prison than china (true) and that our system is hosed up (true). I didn't say china is better than us in regards to racism or justice, and they aren't. But clearing a low bar isn't an accomplishment.

Of course my brain is broke, I've been serious posting in gbs politic threads. That should have clued you in sooner.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
What are liberals going to call their perceived enemies in 4 years when racist and nazi have completely lost potency??

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

old fat bird posted:

What are liberals going to call their perceived enemies in 4 years when racist and nazi have completely lost potency??

I hope 'jive turkey' makes a comeback, personally.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

They don't seem to be very potent right now. I mean, there are a lot of hurt feelings but nothing changes.

Sweaty IT Nerd fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Feb 23, 2017

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

old fat bird posted:

we got racists and nazis on one side

and cucks and sjws on the other

its a great time to be alive

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
people can be spirit animals?

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Tallgeese posted:

The sentence for regular powdered cocaine and the sentence for crack cocaine were different when the sentences were first set. The sentence for crack cocaine was significantly higher.

Powdered cocaine is primarily used by better-off whites, whereas crack cocaine was primarily used by the inner-city poor (read: poorer black people) because you could get more of it for cheaper compared to the regular version. And the people making the sentencing guidelines knew it.

you mean the drug associated with the most obscene first world murder rates got harder punishments than the drug yuppies did in dance clubs? color me shocked.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

It's kind of a similar situation.

A bunch of lazy people considered that their rights were granted, didn't go to vote, and now wake up with a hangover realizing that you have to constantly fight for what you consider worthy.

Truly a lesson for all of us.

Bring back the klown

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

afeelgoodpoop posted:

you mean the drug associated with the most obscene first world murder rates got harder punishments than the drug yuppies did in dance clubs? color me shocked.

It is the same drug weirdo.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

people can be spirit animals?

people are animals, my friend

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

...and the pitch! posted:

It is the same drug weirdo.

wow i didnt know that!!! its almost like i was talking about the context of its users and sellers and not the product itself tthough oh wait i lied lol shuit the gently caress up.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

afeelgoodpoop posted:

wow i didnt know that!!! its almost like i was talking about the context of its users and sellers and not the product itself tthough oh wait i lied lol shuit the gently caress up.

Most smart drug user move on to ice or meth anyway. Why get high for 15 minutes when you can be high for 15+ hours or days.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

JB50 posted:

Most smart drug user move on to ice or meth anyway. Why get high for 15 minutes when you can be high for 15+ hours or days.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8df_1437653898 :nws:

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Third World Reggin posted:

is trump hosed yet

Yeah they got him

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
Trump just fired everyone he assigned and abdicated his position to Bernie Sanders, its over, we can close the thread

Risky
May 18, 2003

I like those tiny carts. They are easier to maneuver around tubbos on rascal scooters or their full size carts full of hot pockets and cheetos.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
imho it's P hosed up that immediately after the poo poo hole southern states got told they weren't allowed to own black people as property any more they started finding ways to lock up black people and carry on using them as free labour

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i wonder what the end goal of freepers and people like alex jones are. i know irl the goalpost keeps shifting no matter what but in their heads what's the perfect world?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Robo Reagan posted:

i wonder what the end goal of freepers and people like alex jones are. i know irl the goalpost keeps shifting no matter what but in their heads what's the perfect world?

Can't speak for freepers but alex jones sounds like he wants humanity to achieve spiritual enlightenment. Everyone is naturally kind and minding their own business and there's free energy so we don't have to work. That means we don't need governments and religions anymore.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
oh and why do these yokels not use dead drops to communicate or something? the global zionist conspiracy put chemtrails in the air and puppets in the white house but it cant track people on a forum talking about taking the conspiracy down?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Robo Reagan posted:

oh and why do these yokels not use dead drops to communicate or something? the global zionist conspiracy put chemtrails in the air and puppets in the white house but it cant track people on a forum talking about taking the conspiracy down?

Because they are literal idiots. What's the point of using encrypted communications when the CIA can read your thought using microwaves and god is supporting you for killing satanists leftists?

P.S.: There is actually a conspiracy about that site (how surprising). The latest owner, Jason Lucas, is specialized in data mining and worked for the USAF on a project studying human behavior. There also seems to be links between that site and the Tavistock Institute. Any mention of any of these term on the site will generate an insta-permaban

Basically, keep your friends close, and your enemy closer. How can the US monitor individuals who present a strong risk of dissidence and sedition?

By buying their favorite website and by orienting their discussions the way that suits you (for study purpose, for electoral purpose, for national security purpose).

Personally that wouldn't surprise me at all.

SpaceGoatFarts fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Feb 23, 2017

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

"i'll take those odds"

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
the whole network - /pol/, thedonald, and ""skeptic"" youtubers are preforming mental gymnastics in order to defend their milo, its great. between kill_all_jews and why_not_13.exe, they've really been fighting the battles that matter in these dark times

GREAT SATAN
Aug 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

XMNN posted:

imho it's P hosed up that immediately after the poo poo hole southern states got told they weren't allowed to own black people as property any more they started finding ways to lock up black people and carry on using them as free labour

I agree, illegal immigrants are basically slave labor and people who support the practice are racists and exploiting brown bodies

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Tallgeese posted:

The sentence for regular powdered cocaine and the sentence for crack cocaine were different when the sentences were first set. The sentence for crack cocaine was significantly higher.

Powdered cocaine is primarily used by better-off whites, whereas crack cocaine was primarily used by the inner-city poor (read: poorer black people) because you could get more of it for cheaper compared to the regular version. And the people making the sentencing guidelines knew it.

I asked what laws were targeting them, not what sentences.

MacabreBerries
Nov 28, 2007
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command here!
///////////////////////

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Fog Tripper posted:

I asked what laws were targeting them, not what sentences.

This implies you acknowledge that the sentences were racially targeted, though.

• Locked thread