Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Gesundheit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

tacodaemon posted:

yeah its a good thing to think about while killing yourself

im edging suicide waiting to find out just how hosed up things can get

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Consummate Professional posted:

It makes a ton of sense. He's obviously been destabilizing America and wants a white Christian nation like putin. Russia would have the ability to make it look like Andrew breitbart died of a heart attack so bannon could rise to power. And his love of booze is obviously influenced from his Russian training, while not having the fortitude that real Russians would have to drink gallons of it.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Office Pig posted:

Hence why it would be super shocking if Putin actually wanted someone like Bannon in there, because there is way more that could go wrong for Putin with Bannon at the helm.

yeah out of everyone bannon is the least russia. hes likely worse than a russian agent

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

gently caress

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

this is a love song for all those nashville vulvae

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Nice username

Comrade

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Schnorkles posted:

Putin's relationship with Islam is significantly more complicated than anyone in the west.

Russia is nearly 20% muslim, and the slav population is collapsing while the muslim population is skyrocketing.
nearly every fascist ideologue pushing anti-moslem sentiment in europe turns out to be either a russian national fascist plant or paid by putin to change their run-of-the-mill neocon views to anti-islam fascism

i'm not sure that's going to turn out the way he wants it to if reducing the muslim population is his intent

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Standard disninformation tactic; Dilute the opposition's message. Total fascist mouthpiece. Quisling, coward, these words are too good for him. He's a traitor to his species.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gok63WDMWaA&t=40s

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Gringostar posted:

that's like saying you would rather have rear end cancer than dick cancer

Dick (ball) cancer is actually the kind u want if ur a guy cuz it's got basically a 100% recovery rate and if u catch it early enough u don't even need radiation or chemo

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I'm not 100% sure what putin's goal is in trying to put anti-muslim nationalists in charge in europe and the USA because it just destabilizes his own population and is riling up his own slavic nationals

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

nearly every fascist ideologue pushing anti-moslem sentiment in europe turns out to be either a russian national fascist plant or paid by putin to change their run-of-the-mill neocon views to anti-islam fascism

i'm not sure that's going to turn out the way he wants it to if reducing the muslim population is his intent

see above post, but there are all sorts of people oging "why doesn't putin kick out the muslims too????" in Russia rn and its starting to rile people up again.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Mariana Horchata posted:

what will the lead in music to ur radio show be??

i was thinking maybe doing like My CIty Was Gone but with quacks instead of bass guitar...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avMwkOnv6j0

:q:

im thinking something from LOGH and my gimmick is that im like, in 100s of years from now talking about this era and how everything got so wrong in the vein of Everything was Forever, Until it was No More: The Last Soviet Generation

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

Even a former KGB spook with autocratic control over one of the world's largest nations can be fukken dumb

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Schnorkles posted:

see above post, but there are all sorts of people oging "why doesn't putin kick out the muslims too????" in Russia rn and its starting to rile people up again.
personally i hope he tries it at home if only because it'll burn his house of kleptocratic cards down along with him in it

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Schnorkles posted:

trump is so trump that russia is like whoah thats too trump

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
putin underestimated how loving dumb i am

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Office Pig posted:

Hence why it would be super shocking if Putin actually wanted someone like Bannon in there, because there is way more that could go wrong for Putin with Bannon at the helm.

psure putin wants like two tings from the us w one strsch goal:

high oil prices

weakened intetnational influencr/prorscgive umbrella

stertch goal, reduve or rwmobe(!!) sancctuons

us led war in theiddle easy is like two of thw tgree down

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

wtf, just got done playing overwatch, msnbc is still doing this "first month of trump" thing? it's a two hour special? holy cow

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Ramadu posted:

Dick (ball) cancer is actually the kind u want if ur a guy cuz it's got basically a 100% recovery rate and if u catch it early enough u don't even need radiation or chemo

hey you recovered fully, right? no chance of remission or anything like that?

go cards

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
unironically want to watch Bannon's rap musical he wrote about the LA riots

no, really http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/23/steve-bannon-donald-trump-s-campaign-ceo-once-wrote-a-rap-musical.html

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Important to remember Charlie is always right in the end.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

SpaceGoku posted:

the way andrew breitbart died was really suspicious too

like, bannon did not appreciate even taking a single question about it or why he was the dude who got tapped to take the company over after breitbart died
the only thing making it possibly not a putin hit was that there was no polonium involved

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

putin wabts power for putin and prib would enjoy his own lil empire

that means shoring up russias dickhole of a prtroecomomy to the extent feasiblr and weakenig the west

if he cany do both of thode his longtwrm plans wont matter and hes not as smart as he yhjnks he is but hes smart empugh to know that

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

personally i hope he tries it at home if only because it'll burn his house of kleptocratic cards down along with him in it
it reminds me of the germans trying to rile up the communists in imperial russia, which succeeded wildly, and then oh poo poo lol suddenly there are spartacist uprisings everywhere in germany and a big-rear end naval mutiny which cost them the war.

personality-wise, though, trump is most like kaiser wilhelm II

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Baloogan posted:

trump is so trump that russia is like donald trump is... not koroshaw???

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
fuxk you for brobating tacodaemon baloogan

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

i really like this trump twitter bot that has all of its posts weighted against the critique of pure reason

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/AutoDrumpf/status/834283094609842176

:confused:

e: https://twitter.com/AutoDrumpf/status/830685882638143488

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Darkman Fanpage posted:

fuxk you for brobating tacodaemon baloogan

prof fanpage gonna give me an F i know it

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

quote:

“I never knew the ‘racist Steve’ that’s being reported now,” Jones told The Daily Beast. “I never heard him make any racist jokes, and his best friend was an African-American who went to [college] with him… I never saw even a hint of racism, but I did see this elitism… He would always look down on poor people of any color. At one point, he told me that only people who own property should vote.”

This is completely believable.

Wikkheiser posted:

personality-wise, though, trump is most like kaiser wilhelm II

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f52ttouv0J0

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Baloogan posted:

prof fanpage gonna give me an F i know it

thats docrtor prof darkman fanpage

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Addamere posted:

to and fro goes the way /
after a time of decay comes a turning point

http://www.akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#49

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

thanks

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Squizzle posted:

psure putin wants like two tings from the us w one strsch goal:

high oil prices

weakened intetnational influencr/prorscgive umbrella

stertch goal, reduve or rwmobe(!!) sancctuons

us led war in theiddle easy is like two of thw tgree down
what's pretty funny is that china had many opportunities to do this (well, similar things in regards to loving over the united states) since the reagan years

they chose not to, because converting china into a manufacturing center of the world at the cost of literally all of its environment was more sustainable in terms of actual political capital (seriously)

Anime Schoolgirl fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Feb 23, 2017

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

I'm not 100% sure what putin's goal is in trying to put anti-muslim nationalists in charge in europe and the USA because it just destabilizes his own population and is riling up his own slavic nationals

there's gonna be anti-muslim rhetoric in these places regardless because of the coincidence of the refugee crisis (which we of course created) and these places entering the death spiral of end-stage capitalism

if putin wanna destabilize his only real choice is anti-muslim boys

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

SKULL.GIF posted:

hey you recovered fully, right? no chance of remission or anything like that?

go cards

had an oncology appt on tuesday, they drew a bunch of blood to check all my levels and a did a ct/pet scan so i spent like all day in a tube to see if im good. it is in remission but im still in the danger zone of it coming back but if i make it like another year yea its prolly gone. doc approved me to get a weed card tho because im basically maxed out on opiods (oxys, hydromorphones, fentanyl patches etc) and im pretty leary about short circuiting my CNS for like several years a time. just gotta get the like 150 bucks scrounged up somehow for the card app fee. so pretty good meeting overall.

cards probably gonna suck again for a while. good news is is everyone else in the nfc west will too :V

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

trump is moe green

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
https://twitter.com/brittontaylor/status/834600160281841665

Good job America.

• Locked thread