Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

BUSH 2112 posted:

when i was like 9 i wrote a letter to president clinton asking him how he could allow children to be murdered because he vetoed a late term abortion ban lol

rural people are idiots but we're not all beyond salvation!

So why you're saying is that it's up to us noble city folk to civilize you godly savages?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

prefect posted:

He'll live for another thirty years.

probably!

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Chokes McGee posted:

sir for the last time we're not fixing your computer. do you want fries or not

bernie would have fixed my computer!!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

cool and good

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Winkie01 posted:

Bannon really is so much better at this than Trump. I can see why he has Bannon running everything.

an impressively low bar to clear

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/834842852886716417

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
what the gently caress is "Deconstruction of the administrative state" and how you gonna have economic nationalism without fuckin administration, Steve

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Did those people applaud at that trade war thing? If they did, ahahahahaha bomb the loving place

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Thump! posted:

So why you're saying is that it's up to us noble city folk to civilize you godly savages?

colonizing the rurals is a surprising move but it seems like the ultimate endgame for the usa

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

duh, the source of this problem is obvious

neoliberalism and hillary clinton

jeez, don't be so obtuse

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

As evidenced by all the weed overdoses and hollowed out shells of human beings wandering the streets with hosed up faces thanks to weed.

i mean in terms of numbing the existential pain not in terms of health, so yr probably correct my good man.

tbf i also smoke a good deal of weed

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

:ohdear:

i mean this earnestly :ohdear:

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

BUSH 2112 posted:

i mean in terms of numbing the existential pain not in terms of health, so yr probably correct my good man.

tbf i also smoke a good deal of weed

You ever butt bong the weed?

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

Thump! posted:

pretty much yeah. if it wasn't for liberal rear end teachers i'd probably be on r/the_donald suckin that authoritarian dilz

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
So what was his answer?

https://twitter.com/pdmcleod/status/834843428567539712

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Comrade Cheggorsky posted:

Trade wars are for pussies, give me a fightin' war any day of the week!

trade wars can easily lead to shooting wars so don't let go of your hopes

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Normally I'd say weed is better because it goes good with video games and I don't get hungover but since we all want to die Booze is definitely the way to go in 2017.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Yinlock posted:

i think there's a treatment for that called "don't spray-tan yourself every second of every day you weirdo"

Just think: the mess that is Donald Trump we see is his sad attempt to blend into normal human society. On a normal day he looks WORSE. That says it all. All the huge pores, the spray tan application that looks like he just stuck his face into a dirty elephant butthole, the lovely weave that looks white/gray in normal lighting and piss yellow under lights...that's what Donald Trump thinks looks good.

It never ceases to amaze how delusional that stupid motherfucker is.

So this 'media' Bannon speaks includes Breitbart, the now leftist media outlet that 'created' the new Neo-Nazi alt-right?

Captain_Maclaine posted:

It's quite likely he's approaching the terminus of a downward spiral he's been on for a while. I'd feel bad for him, if he had even a single redeeming quality whatsoever.

He's going to go out like Breitbart himself: a pathetic loser that has to drug himself to get through the day.

Remember this because when America is begging for a place at the table in the future we'll all be pissing on Bannon's grave because he'll be the one who sunk us all because he can't act like a loving human being.

prefect posted:

He'll live for another thirty years.

If you call rotting away slowly 'living.'

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Reach out and punch face

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

thrawn527 posted:

Bannon has called the media "the opposition party" 3 times now. They've only been on stage for like 5 minutes.

Posting again for prosperity : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opposition_Party_(United_States)

quote:

In United States history, Opposition Party may refer to:

1850s Edit

Opposition Party (Northern U.S.) (1854–1858), a Northern anti-slavery party absorbed by the Republican Party
Opposition Party (Southern U.S.) (1858–1860), a Southern anti-secession party just before the Civil War

1870s Edit

Opposition Party (Illinois) (1874), a coalition opposing Republican Party rule in Chicago and Cook County

🤔

Augus fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Feb 23, 2017

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

Junkyard Poodle posted:

You ever butt bong the weed?

every single day, bruv

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

What did Politico get in exchange for running this very clearly planted puff piece?

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/donald-trump-white-house-oval-office-235278

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

We're all rotting away slowly.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

BUSH 2112 posted:

every single day, bruv

Nice, a little kush in the tush

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

https://twitter.com/pdmcleod/status/834842257324900352

when is It Gets Better gonna have bannon do a spiel for their youtubes?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Former Everything posted:

jesus, sqizzle posts are unreadable

what's it going to take to get someone to put that gimmick in the loving trash where it belongs?

is everyone going to have to start fake-drunkposting or what?

let people post how they want

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
the cpac dude told steve bannon he's a likable guy

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Former Everything posted:

duh, the source of this problem is obvious

neoliberalism and hillary clinton

jeez, don't be so obtuse

man you got issues buddy.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
they canceled the Muslim ban rewrite rollout because Bannon was too busy picking DM fights on Twitter with Jake Tapper

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

SpaceGoku posted:

trade wars can easily lead to shooting wars so don't let go of your hopes

my hope is restored, thank u

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
LOL owned!

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/834844714817957889

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

Junkyard Poodle posted:

I wonder if trump is getting a steady stream of/from hookers up in the WH or is a plain ol incel cuck who has gone impotent.

surely his dick is wrecky except for special occasions like inauguration day

most likely he pays no attention to it and treats it like just another supernumerary nipple

he chose his hair over his dick, you see

a true showman

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Yinlock posted:

what's fallon been up to, i missed what he did/is doing

absolutely nothing

someone said something earlier about him putting on high school assembly skits and they were pretty much right about his show

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Squizzle posts remind me of the joose thread and that always brings a ray of sunshine to my broken brain.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

This happened because Jill Stein ran for president.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/dril/status/834844498601586689

Weeping Wound posted:

absolutely nothing

someone said something earlier about him putting on high school assembly skits and they were pretty much right about his show

i saw someone say it's like a kid's birthday party

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Just think: the mess that is Donald Trump we see is his sad attempt to blend into normal human society. On a normal day he looks WORSE. That says it all. All the huge pores, the spray tan application that looks like he just stuck his face into a dirty elephant butthole, the lovely weave that looks white/gray in normal lighting and piss yellow under lights...that's what Donald Trump thinks looks good.

It never ceases to amaze how delusional that stupid motherfucker is.

So this 'media' Bannon speaks includes Breitbart, the now leftist media outlet that 'created' the new Neo-Nazi alt-right?

He's going to go out like Breitbart himself: a pathetic loser that has to drug himself to get through the day.

Remember this because when America is begging for a place at the table in the future we'll all be pissing on Bannon's grave because he'll be the one who sunk us all because he can't act like a loving human being.

My fav theory about maga hats was they started because trump didnt have time to get his hair done every day while campaigning.

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

anime was right posted:

man you got issues buddy.

sorry, posting after reading a couple of pages of the dem thread

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

"Works for me, haha!" - Richard "Dick" Cheney

Adbot