Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 384 days!

there wolf lmao posted:

Was early trump thread full of non acclerationists?

where do we stand on that?

I think the answer is somewhere in the middle, kind of like a third way
I think accelerationism was a much easier pill to swallow when it was far more hypothetical scenario and no one seriously thought turnp would win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Apraxin posted:

that's not even the most jesus tittyfucking christ thing he posted today:
https://twitter.com/Carrasquillo/status/834882694605602816
just smashing our opponents, stamping them into the ground with our jackboots, nothing to be concerned about

These people have never been involved in government hiring. It's going to take loving ages to hire ICE agents.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Did trump proclaim a national workers party today ?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Wow that's pretty outrageous to exclude outlets that make them mad. What the gently caress

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Good point

https://twitter.com/kfile/status/835209208085819397

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
the only thing ICE agents need is absolute loyalty to TRUMP and an unquenchable lust for the blood of muslims and mexicans

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
as the waters rise, the press is silenced, the air is poisoned, and loved ones deported and disappeared, i'll still be able to laugh that hillary lost to donlad john "pisshogg" trump

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

tenderjerk posted:

I think accelerationism was a much easier pill to swallow when it was far more hypothetical scenario and no one seriously thought turnp would win

I'm still all for the the acceleration toward the mutual downfall of the US and the rest of the world as long as Trump and his followers get swept away in the all consuming nuclear hellfire.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

GobiasIndustries posted:

Plus there's the issue of, you know, finding qualif-pfffhahaha these people aren't gonna have to pass poo poo to get hired.

NPR did an interview the other day with someone who used to be high up in Border Patrol and they had real issues finding enough qualified people to fill the desired increases because so many people were just straight up felons who wanted to smuggle drugs. I'm assuming something similar's gonna happen here.

yeah our border is going to become even more porous if they ramp up hiring

we thought the heroin epidemic was bad now, it will be nothing compared to what it's like when we lose the ACA and Jack Dildo, rookie CBP agent, gets a $10,000 "bonus" from drug cartels to let them smuggle in tractor trailers full of heroin

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

so who's hype for the impending chinese-mexican-german invasion

when is liberation day?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

all those IRA bombings he supported were totes great for democracy though

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

ShutteredIn posted:

These people have never been involved in government hiring. It's going to take loving ages to hire ICE agents.

don't worry, there is a surge in white supremacist recruiting right now which is where they pool from

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

who do they get to write this poo poo

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Xelkelvos posted:

I'm still all for the the acceleration toward the mutual downfall of the US and the rest of the world as long as Trump and his followers get swept away in the all consuming nuclear hellfire.

sorry, many are building boltholes in texass and new zealnd to prepare for just such an eventuality

trump supporters will always be with u

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

tacodaemon posted:

yeah the obama white house tried to pick a fight early on with fox news over bullshit coverage and it basically backfired bc all the news orgs circled wagons

just another instance of mainstream thinkers believing that everyone will act in good faith

*fox news excluded for being ridiculous to obama early on*

cnn/nyt/everyone in the mainstream media: hey, include everyone or noone at all, free press is important even if they are fox news shills!

*everyone except fox news/breitbart excluded for not sucking trump's dick*

fox news/breitbart: Today President Trump struck a glorious blow of the freedom and liberty of all patriotic citizens by excluding the lying nasty so-called news outlets who have been speading vicious lies about President Trump and the glorious successes of his first month in office. Also, lol suckers.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Apraxin posted:

that's not even the most jesus tittyfucking christ thing he posted today:
https://twitter.com/Carrasquillo/status/834882694605602816
just smashing our opponents, stamping them into the ground with our jackboots, nothing to be concerned about

Party of States rights, small government...nothing new here.

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
Was boosted the dude who was all like nu uh just wait and see right

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

https://twitter.com/theintercept/status/835198358641913857

This townhall thing is hilarious

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

i wish i was still in his district so i could get rich telling him to man up

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

lol. gently caress off king, you bigoted piece of poo poo.

its a bad precipitate to set, to say the least. i am curious what the over reach will be that finally fucks over trump and friends.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Guys I'm starting to think fascists don't play by the rules and shouldn't be afforded any rights?!

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

GobiasIndustries posted:

Plus there's the issue of, you know, finding qualif-pfffhahaha these people aren't gonna have to pass poo poo to get hired.

NPR did an interview the other day with someone who used to be high up in Border Patrol and they had real issues finding enough qualified people to fill the desired increases because so many people were just straight up felons who wanted to smuggle drugs. I'm assuming something similar's gonna happen here.
the heroin-for-coke train the bush administration birthed is back :circlefap:

Thoatse posted:

when is liberation day?
in a decade or so :smith:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

You know what else diminished democracy? Supporting the IRA.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I invite the Chinese to liberate us any day now

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i don't care if more drugs come in through the border as long as weed is a felony

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

ShutteredIn posted:

just give ice the power to deputize militias

bing bing bong

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

there wolf lmao posted:

Was boosted the dude who was all like nu uh just wait and see right

there were dozens of dudes like this

they've all shut up as their individual pet issues were attacked

the only people still hooting and hollering in support of trump are outright white supremacists

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

deadgoon posted:

i don't care if more drugs come in through the border as long as weed is a felony
Are you from the future

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty
I've always preferred coke to weed.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Nonsense posted:

Also I think I said it in December. The press should have ceased coverage and or attending Trump's gigs. He'd go nuts.

but the ratings and ad revenue!

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

deadgoon posted:

notiiiiiiiice me thread

read my eeeeeedgy posts and engage with me

lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

He did say the GOP was the workers party tho right

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

SpaceGoku posted:

there were dozens of dudes like this

they've all shut up as their individual pet issues were attacked

the only people still hooting and hollering in support of trump are outright white supremacists

thank god only the white supremacists will vote for trump in the election

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Xibanya posted:

i've always preferred coke to all other drugs (cept crack!), food, sleep, relationships, hell you name it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

it's truly astounding how hosed up the government is right now, way beyond what i thought could have happened in a month

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Mnoba posted:

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_COMIVA_110416.pdf

ppp polling had clinton up by 5 in michigan and virgina, tweeting lovely polling doesn't mean anything anymore and you are a muppet if you believe it

Within margin of error.

Come on dude. I know the polls hurt your feeling last year.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Today is pretty much full nazi day

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/Olivianuzzi/status/835197244726992897

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Xibanya posted:

this right here, this is what a REAL american looks like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

tadashi posted:

Is this the daily briefing or something else?

daily griefing

• Locked thread