Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

thathonkey posted:

lol at the trump people

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Romes128 posted:

lol at libcucks shedding cum tears cause a woman wasn't sitting properly on a sofa

im laughing at this post. lol.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

the president is dumb enough that he doesn't understand the difference between an increase in the crime rate and the crime rate lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

sugar free jazz posted:

the president is dumb enough that he doesn't understand the difference between an increase in the crime rate and the crime rate lol

neither does the attorney general lol

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
someone please post dumpy golf trump without makeup again, tia

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Jose posted:

stfu about kellyanne conway christ

LOL, those loving veneers

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

sugar free jazz posted:

"What do you mean there are more people alive now than 10 years ago? That doesn't make any sense. I'm still just one person."

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

proof of concept posted:

yeah she sits weird but all of those men are like "what in the gently caress... what in the gently caress??" and it's not because of her it's because of trump being trump and as hilarious as he is from a distance it's got to be goddamned surreal when he brings you into his office and is trump right to your face

If it was any other room, I would swear this is the start of a Bukkake filming.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

happyhippy posted:

Lmao

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

FuhrerHat posted:

im laughing at this post. lol.

Its ok to lol at both sides

Lol

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Moridin920 posted:

lol cmon she's just got her legs folded under her and she's sitting upright on the couch

if she was a dude wearing pants you wouldn't have looked twice
I dunno, I've never had a dude on his knees on my couch, with or without pants :heysexy: . Show me a comparison image so I can cleanse myself of this woeful hypocrisy.

Knight fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Feb 28, 2017

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

hundred dollar steaks fried into coasters and retard squats on the WH couch are good intermission lols imo, nice reminders that POTUS and friends can't function even on incredibly low level poo poo.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Whoa whoa whoa the violent crime rate increase 3% from 2014 to 2015 everybody panic lmaooo almost had to pull over when I heard about attorney general jeffrey "hard r" sessions lil speech

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
xpost mega lols from Gip

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Burt Sexual posted:

xpost mega lols from Gip

not sure if i should lol at this i'm jewish lol

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Burt Sexual posted:

xpost mega lols from Gip

Holy loving lol

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jose posted:

ure gonna die, legally

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
a mighty lol from D&D

Phlag posted:

Der Spiegel: Meet Donald Trump's Propagandist

It's afternoon, and Jones is walking through the studio, his adrenaline level high and his blood sugar low. He needs to get something to eat. Platters of BBQ - chicken, beef and sausages - are set out on a table in the conference room. "Good barbecue," says Jones. "You tasted it already?"

He piles up food onto a plastic plate, and then he suddenly takes off his shirt without explanation. With his bare torso, he sits there and shovels meat into his mouth, a caricature of manliness, but also a show of power to the reporter sitting in front of him. He can do as he pleases.

Then Jones gets up and holds out a sausage. "Wanna suck?" he asks.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jose posted:

stop torching synagogues and knocking over tombstones rear end in a top hat.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Tax Inductions posted:

a mighty lol from D&D

lmaooooo

a german man, mid thirties, takes a sip from his coffee. As he reads his morning newspaper, he furrows his brow.

sugar free jazz fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Feb 28, 2017

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Tax Inductions posted:

a mighty lol from D&D

i legit have a friend who used to work for Alex Jones, lol

he's usually that nuts and hard to manage

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Trump overheard something about Jewish ghettos and mentally connected it to gangs

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Donald Trump wants us all to consider anti-semitic sentiment may actually be coming from Jews and probably liberals, made sure not to mention Jewish people on Holocaust remembrance day

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Romes128 posted:

lol at libcucks shedding cum tears cause a woman wasn't sitting properly on a sofa

If you want to do this try a good joke and we'll all have a good laugh with you. Every time one of you tries to muscle your way into a thread you just start lashing out and flailing around like a 14 year old who just clicked over from r/the_donald. By all means laugh at liberals, but be funny about it ya clown.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Donald Trump wants us all to consider anti-semitic sentiment may actually be coming from Jews and probably liberals, made sure not to mention Jewish people on Holocaust remembrance day

"Did you ever stop to think that maybe the KKK was really a false flag by liberals and black people? You can't see under those robes."

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

happyhippy posted:

There's my daily lol :boom:

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
this is my era

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/836332166728527872

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Never mind that he's only comparing one month to 8 years worth of trends and if I looked at it right obamas first month was slightly viewed more positively. The same report also has trump super low in comparison in the first month.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Lol easy d ddosed scribd

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

sugar free jazz posted:

lmaooooo

a german man, mid thirties, takes a sip from his coffee. As he reads his morning newspaper, he furrows his brow.

das ist ein lol

Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost
the media climate is such that msnbc has a big ol' hi-res of that dead kid face down on the beach as their like third front page article lol :barf:

make me lol trump, my loving modern nero. waddle and squawk and entertain me

cnut
May 3, 2016

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

lmao

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
edit nm

Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost

thank you friend :unsmith:

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Ohhh yea, gonna get some mileage out of this one

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

sugar free jazz posted:

the president is dumb enough that he doesn't understand anything lol

making W Bush look like one of the greatest scholars of our time

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
just had a random lol that americans, my people, have elected a literal bumbling retard who has no government experience to run our government. he'll learn on the job! let's give him a chan--*camera begins to slowly zoom out to reveal troops dragging me away to a vast internment camp*ce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The crime rate is really bad, no good, we have the best tremendous people making sure we don't have a crime rate any more. Yes. No. The worse. The crime rate. People