Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

There is no reason for Kelly to be doing that

It's so bizzare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

shes jus a teen at heart u guys

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

a teen trapped in the body of a some sort o demon like one o ur animes

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original

Mariana Horchata posted:

yes he did - it was later sold on ebay iirc (it was a while ago)

im p sure it was a V6 model though... :(

It was a Hemi V8, but environmentalists got pissy about it.

He traded it in for a Ford Escape, sowing the seeds for his Grand Bargain to Congress

http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&item=360425807894&category=6175&pm=1&ds=0&t=1488327232001

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
nice X :10bux:

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

SpaceGoku posted:

conservatives are actually the sensitive ones, this shouldn't surprise anybody

I'm just baffled that they seem to have gained some kind of self-awareness. It's like they recognized that all their thoughts and beliefs are actually emotional kneejerk reactions and the way to avoid getting angry about everything is to stop looking at it. At some point one of them may even comprehend that their righteous outrage is actually meaningless hate and/or fear that was programmed into them by a broken society, at which point hell freezes over.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I tell u what tho 300 v8 is a a nice car and i now put obama at the top of presidents

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Mariana Horchata posted:

oh ya he posts here dontcha kno

Well he used to at least. His original account got banned but maybe he reregistered.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Wasn't she just taking a picture of them?

It's like the first time I've ever been able to say "what's the big deal" about something the Trump Administration has done.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
9pm est for this shitshow?

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

everything is a big deal when it comes to trump actually, the biggest deal

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The Chrysler v8 isn't even bad at mileage lol. Hey turn off 4 cyls on the hiway

Maybe his model didn't

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

docbeard posted:

It's like the first time I've ever been able to say "what's the big deal" about something the Trump Administration has done.
the point was that it was a perfectly cuttoutable pose to use in incredibly inappropriate pictures

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

fits my needs posted:

I hope Trump goes off script and just starts blaming Congress for not doing their jobs and getting in his way bigly.

Oh poo poo, I posted a list of predictions earlier but I need to add: Explode in an off script tirade at the Judiciary.

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

GobiasIndustries posted:

9pm est for this shitshow?

no, 5am moscow time

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Epic High Five posted:

Yeah there's no compromise, they just want Dems on board in some capacity so they can blame them when it all fails horribly

and the idiots will fall for it

every

single

TIME

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Is this speech going to be on YouTube or cspan?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

alex jones channel

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Turdfuzz posted:

a teen trapped in the body of a some sort o demon like one o ur animes

i think this is usually the other way around in the animes but i wonder if that particular trope has ever been flipped of course not bc the entire point is having a matured mind in an immature body

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Well he used to at least. His original account got banned but maybe he reregistered.

im p sure hed be using a proxy lol

LiterallyTheWurst posted:

It was a Hemi V8, but environmentalists got pissy about it.

He traded it in for a Ford Escape, sowing the seeds for his Grand Bargain to Congress

http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&item=360425807894&category=6175&pm=1&ds=0&t=1488327232001

nice, thanks for the air support and ya that sounds about right...

on that note i remember reading that hillary hasnt driven herself since the second TLC album came out at best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlZydtG3xqI

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

a future cracked.com listicle

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
i always forget these things are going on then hear about it and think "drat i should be drunk right now"

not tonight, my friends

not tonight

Secret Agent X23
May 11, 2005

Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore.

docbeard posted:

I dunno. I don't see anyone taking a picture from that angle, but then again, maybe she just took pictures and now she's sitting down to look at what she has. I still think it seems odd for her to be sitting like that, no matter why, with that kind of scene going on around her, but whatever. It's not like someone's catching her inventing another terrorist attack.

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug

Internet Webguy posted:

i always forget these things are going on then hear about it and think "drat i should be drunk right now"

not tonight, my friends

not tonight

:hai:

i am prepared for tonight with many alcoholic beverages

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Fullhouse posted:

i think this is usually the other way around in the animes but i wonder if that particular trope has ever been flipped of course not bc the entire point is having a matured mind in an immature body

nah i think the pt is so weirds can jerk off to it w/o feelin pedoish

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

a golden plate buried deep in the earth

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original

euphronius posted:

I tell u what tho 300 v8 is a a nice car and i now put obama at the top of presidents

It's no loving Amphibicar, let's be honest

LiterallyTheWurst fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Mar 1, 2017

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Oiled and Ready posted:

When were the left or liberals willing to trust him last, though?

...2011?

Liberals are never going to like anything he does, even if he somehow does something they'd usually cheer for.

The immigration tack he's taken ever since Bannon took over is a reframing technique - his base thinks that all illegals are criminals by definition, and he agreed with them, but he also amped up the actual violent criminals as a much more sinister problem.

Cut to present day: Trump's administration has deported less people than Obama's did in a typical month, and yet I bet his base is much more amenable to a "wall + limited amnesty" package if it's Trump's idea. After all, the law will only come into effect after we get the criminal aliens sorted out -- the "bad hombres, of which we have already deported so many!"

Funny enough, a barrier/amnesty combo is exactly what the Gang of 8 bill was in the first place -- a plan that Trump hung like an anchor around Rubio and Cruz's necks because it was so "weak" and "sad".

Trump adjusted the idea to also allow for a giant gently caress-off wall with his name on it. In exchange, he sold the base on Ryan&co's preferred solution to the immigration issue.

*classic* art of da dill~

Obama, liberals and dems are all really bad

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/digby56/status/836719317227982848

Source: New York Times

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

euphronius posted:

everything chrysler has made since the 70's has been extremely, unbelievably poo poo

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i'd trust aan alfa romeo that had been treated like poo poo to run better and last longer than a mint condition chrysler. they are just so loving poo poo.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

passionate dongs posted:

a golden plate buried deep in the earth

I think I found it! Wait....no....that's the septic line

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

euphronius posted:

There is no reason for Kelly to be doing that

It's so bizzare

you only do that on couches you have hosed on or have completely convinced yourself you will gently caress on

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

honestly the thought of someone buying any american car at all in 2017 is hilarious and kinda sad

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Turdfuzz posted:

nah i think the pt is so weirds can jerk off to it w/o feelin pedoish

well yeah that's the implication

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

That NYT Article posted:

Talking to Bannon on air in September 2015, Sessions, who has received awards from virulently anti-immigrant groups, described the present day as a dangerous period of “radical change” for America, comparing it to the decades of the early 20th century, when waves of immigrants flooded the country. He said that the 1924 immigration quota system, which barred most Asians and tightly capped the entry of Italians, Jews, Africans and Middle Easterners, “was good for America.”

yeah, just look what happened 5 years later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

rofl

• Locked thread