Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

paranoid randroid posted:

nah, but its a huge stinky mess thats going to knock Donald's Big Boy Speech out of the public memory lol

i mean, tbf, being a SOTU/joint address to congress is worthy enough to be knocked out of public memory

nobody loving remembers SsOTU, lol

not even ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
trump is saving the piss tape to distract from REALLY bad news

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Origami Dali posted:

Were the journos only sucking Trump's dick this morning because they knew this was coming??? :psyduck:

nah, they got pulled by trump.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I put all my points into intelligence and--after some rough spots--I'm pretty much just flying through Torment, talking my way out of every goddamn thing just like irl

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
DONALD: "I did number one in the potty like a grown up and now Jake Tapper loves me. Everything's coming up roses for sure!"

*Jeff Sessions walks past in background wearing a ushanka*

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Yinlock posted:

he already has a truth, the truth of friendship

This guy was almost the nominee until he didn't know what Libya was.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

Duscat posted:

not sure we'd be able to tell the academic achievement levels of russian hookers based on their bed-pissing performance, but who knows

You might not

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

trump is saving the piss tape to distract from REALLY bad news

what on earth could be that bad. the piss tape is supposed to be the main course! :shittypop:

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
counterpoint to people saying sessions won't go to jail:

what if he goes to jail tho

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Homeless Friend posted:

planescape doesn't support accelerationism??? :sad:

What can change the nature of a cob?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Radical. White National. Terrorism

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
President Ryan would be great because the Deplorables would be insanely mad at him for "stealing" the Presidency.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

ScrubLeague posted:

This guy was almost the nominee until he didn't know what Libya was.

uz-beki-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Solarin posted:

He can't even say the words!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

quadrophrenic posted:

counterpoint to people saying sessions won't go to jail:

what if he goes to jail tho

Lock him up!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

herman cain's secretary of education is just the words "you'll teach me and i'll teach you" on a piece of paper

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
Trump is going anywhere lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Solarin posted:

radical christian terrorism is the greatest threat to canada

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Yinlock posted:

herman cain's secretary of education is just the words "you'll teach me and i'll teach you" on a piece of paper

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ShutteredIn posted:

Trump is going anywhere lol

where in the world is donald trump

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
President Cain announces that his cousin has a shiny Pikablu and America will get to see it on Tuesday

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"and also catching them all"

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the worst part about TRUMP is that the subs are hardcoded

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
do you think graham/mccain are ever like "hey we could be fuckin' heroes, linz, everyone will love us forever!" and then lindsey's like "nah"

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

I put all my points into intelligence and--after some rough spots--I'm pretty much just flying through Torment, talking my way out of every goddamn thing just like irl

Hmm. Checks out.
        \

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Admiral Ray posted:

If he changes his last name to Kane and starts preaching the truth of Peace through Power, well, he has my votes
I want one of those sweet capes the Black Hand have either though they have massive flame throwers and are probably a major hazard.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

poo poo, i'd vote for an immortal indestructible alien god-man who has been guiding us since prehistory

who the hell wouldn't
this statement is dangerously close to considering C&C 4 canon

Admiral Ray posted:

McNeil wouldn't.
Loser Kodiak captain McNeil couldn't even fly through an ion storm. Very sad!

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

logikv9 posted:

the worst part about TRUMP is that the subs are hardcoded

the worst part about TRUMP is having a brain

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

samo

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Yinlock posted:

"and also catching them all"

just try to imagine a cain/carson world

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Are we going to get the unfiltered trump take on this, or a scripted staffer tweet for the first @POTUS correspondence?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Kane did nothing wrong

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

quadrophrenic posted:

do you think graham/mccain are ever like "hey we could be fuckin' heroes, linz, everyone will love us forever!" and then lindsey's like "nah"

I ship Lindsey/John so I hope they save us all and ride off into the sunset together :3:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
General Solomon is a fraud and very low energy! Could not prevent missile launch! Weak!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Jazerus posted:

just try to imagine a cain/carson world

it would be insanely racist

kinda like how women in positions of authority are extra-capable of making GBS threads on women below them in corporate hierarchies

and they're black republicans, sooooo

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it would be insanely racist

kinda like how women in positions of authority are extra-capable of making GBS threads on women below them in corporate hierarchies

:biotruths:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

logikv9 posted:

Kane did nothing wrong

CABAL was a false flag ai

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

logikv9 posted:

General Solomon is a fraud and very low energy! Could not prevent missile launch! Weak!

Tiberium is a Chinese hoax

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
lol donald trump said in the second debate "i'm going to instruct my attorney general to look into your case!!!!"

lol trumps attorney general himself has a case that needs to be looked into

get hosed trump

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Herman Cain
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/10/25/1029906/-The-Facts-Herman-Cain

quote:

In an effort to cut costs and make the business profitable, Mr. Cain oversaw the closing of over half of the retail stores, reducing the number of stores around the country from 911 to 420 in a little over 14 months.
nc af
:911::420:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Business Gorillas posted:

counterpoint: now republicans have to own it or run away from the president and direct meddling from oblammo would've caused a loving revolt from the usual suspects

it might be me just being tired but this might be the one loving time obama actually was playing 12th dimensional chess

euphronius posted:

Yeah

I'm seeing it

:agreed:

Obama did a good job giving the impression of "whelp, nothing we can do, peaceful transfer of power", but it makes sense that he and his admin weren't just going to sit on their hands those last couple of months. Maybe I just like the idea of him placing strategic timebombs meant to topple Trump after he'd peaced-out, but it seems very plausible after reading that NY Times article

This part was also terrfying:

It'd be kind of scary to be a US spy in Russia right now, considering that a bunch of Russian spies just took over the executive branch

• Locked thread