Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
Here's some more heritage posting:

My [21f] boyfriend [23m] won't stop obsessing over the fact that I'm texting people in another language.

quote:

My boyfriend, 'Abram', and I have been together for a year and a half. Abram is white, I am korean. Our relationship has been amazing up until a few weeks ago when my boyfriend started to get suspicious of who I have been texting in Korean. I am constantly reassuring him that I am only talking to friends and family but he does not believe me no matter what I say, and it's starting to make me rethink our entire relationship.

A few months ago, I traveled to Korea to visit family and friends who still live there. I recently came back to America. My friends, my boyfriend and I went out to dinner to catch up. While I was telling them about my trip my friend asked if I had hung out with 'Junsun'. Junsun is my ex boyfriend who I dated for almost three years before I broke up with him to come to America. I told her that I didn't and we switched subjects but I noticed Abram was quiet the rest of the night. The day after that, Abram called me and asked me who Junsun was. I told him the truth and he started interrogating me. I was completely honest with him about everything but at the end of the phone call he told me he doesn't believe anything I said. The next time I saw him he asked to see my phone. He looked at all the photos I took while I was in Korea, everyone I had called, and everyone I had texted since then. He then got mad because my contacts and text messages are written in Hangul. He made me romanize all the contact names in my phone but then he says I purposely changed Junsun's name to something different even though Junsun's name isn't in my phone because I don't talk to him at all.

He's very angry with me right now and I don't know what to do because I'm telling him the truth and doesn't believe me. I love Abram a lot and I don't want to lose him over something like this. How do I get him to believe me and to stop being so paranoid over nothing?

TL;DR: My boyfriend thinks I am communicating with my ex boyfriend in Korean and doesn't believe me when I say we're not. How can I get him realize that I'm telling the truth?

:sever:

First is where whitey is the heroine:

Me [23 F - White] with my BF [24 M - Korean], 2-years in, cultural issues becoming worse

quote:

Hi /r/relationships - using a throwaway as I don't want people I know to know how bad things have become.

I've been in an interracial relationship with my Korean boyfriend for two years now. In the initial "honeymoon" stage, things were generally fine. I was impressed by his generosity, always paying for dates and things like that. To tell the truth I wasn't used to this sort of thing from the white guys I'd dated in the past. I also have pretty low self-esteem if I'm being honest, was never popular at school so I liked all the compliments he used to pay. He was a real flatterer.

For reference, he works over here in the UK and was educated here and I'm a nursing student, so language issues aren't really a thing.
Over the past 6 months to a year things have started getting progressively worse though. Cultural issues have started to rear their heads. We live today and I have a cat, and he hates house pets. I understand frustration with the cat jumping on the sofa sometimes, but he gets far too angry about it, to the point of hitting my cat sometimes, kicking it even. He says caring so much about pets is "stupid" and a "typical white person thing".

And it's that temper that worries me, it flares up and brings all of these cultural issues to light, or perhaps they're better described as "cultural differences". He's quite dismissive of English people in general, as well as white people more widely, and it makes me worry about having children with him given that they'd have a mixed identity. He said a few months ago that he "didn't know why white women, excluding [me], were such whores". I don't even know how to respond to stuff like that, how do you even begin to rationalize it away? It hurts me so much. This is all compounded with a general arrogance towards anything non-Korean that only becomes worse with time. The worst outburst so far is when I got into an argument about western culture with him and he raised his fists at me after us both shouting at each other.

Looking back at our time together, something quite hypocritical that was off-putting to me within the first few months was how angry and frustrated he became if he saw a white guy with an asian girl when we were out together. It confused me because I thought seeing as he was dating me, that wouldn't annoy him. Perhaps I should have noted that as a sign of things to come.

tl;dr: Big cultural differences starting to surface in my relationship and I'm starting to wonder if I'd be more comfortable with a white guy if I'm being honest. What should I do?

Follow up: Right. He's at work now and I've got to shoot off to class in a bit, but I've texted him that we need to talk later on this evening. I've packed most of my stuff up after he left for work, so I'm going to try and leave in a few days. We haven't been sleeping together for a while so it's actually not a huge difference to me, and intimacy has been strained at the best of times.

Thanks for all your responses. I know what to do now.

Lady, I don't know if I'd call :redflag:'s 'cultural' issues. Also something something, should've kicked dogs instead.

Now the tables are turned, as whitey is now the villain:

Had arguments with my caucasian boyfriend [32m] who was insensitive about racial issue with me[27F] (Korean)

quote:

So I[27f] am Korean living in US for 15 years, I came here when I was 11 years old. I have been dating my boyfriend [32m] for almost 3 years who is caucasian, and he is from Michigan. We are talking about getting engaged once I find a job. (I just graduated from nursing school and am applying for RN positions)

I posted on FB a video about Asian Americans talking about their "lunchbox moment". Basically almost all asian kids have experienced this. Bringing their ethnic food for lunch at school and other kids mocking the lunchbox.

I cried watching this because it resonated with me so much. When I was in middle school I brought sushi to school once and this kid was saying eww and how gross it was to eat raw fish. It scarred me a lot because I felt ashamed for no reason and it made me feel like I am some kind of alien and outsider, not a human. My family friend replied about similar experience, he brought korean bbq for lunch and other kids were saying "eww he is eating a dog meat!".

Now, my boyfriend is from Michigan. His family is insensitive and ignorant about other cultures. We brought his family to Chinatown once and his second younger brother was joking about Asians eating cats and dogs.

Also when my boyfriend mentioned about having a family gathering on both sides if we get engaged, said it was Korean culture to his family (I honestly don't know why he mentioned being a Korean culture, Americans do it too), his youngest brother said "But we are not Koreans", which made me feel like poo poo.

Anyway, I asked my boyfriend if he saw the "lunchbox" video and asked what he thought about it.

His response was,"well, the kids were probably young so that's why they said it. it's not right, but I would have been like that too when I was young".
I got upset because I wanted more empathetic response. Nope, his response was basically 'poo poo happens, not a big deal'.

I was like are you kidding me?

Yeah poo poo happens, but that's not the point. His response is so insensitive and it just makes me upset. I tried to talk to him and explain what I went through, but he just doesn't get it.
He reminds me of his insensitive family too....I am getting doubts about getting married to my boyfriend now.

What should I do?

tl;dr: Insensitive boyfriend about racial issue. What should I do?

I mean other than the Chinatown incident this doesn't seem that bad. Funny about the Korean BBQ thing because afaik, it's hip and trendy nowadays to eat dog meat. :smug: Anyway, let's look through her post hist- :stonk:

doubting about getting married to my ASD boyfriend. (self.aspergers)

quote:

I'm NT 27 female, my boyfriend is 32 ASD male. We've been dating almost 3 years and I'm getting frustrated more often about our relationship. I knew from the beginning that he has aspergers and I didn't really care. He seemed like a genuine nice guy. Goofy, quirky, I loved him. I still do, but I am doubting the relationship more and more.

I was sick few weeks ago and I couldn't eat anything or drink anything. It was weekend and bf was home. I was bedridden. He was working on his presentation in the living room. I didn't eat breakfast or had any water til 11 o'clock. He didn't pay attention to me at ALL. I had to cry and yell at him in order to get his attention.

Whenever he is sick I take care of him. I fetch him water, medicine, make him food, etc.

I cried because I felt so sick and was so lonely even though he was in the same apartment. I told him how come he's abandoning me when I'm sick, when i take care of him when he is sick. Also told him he is selfish.

He told me he literally just "forgot" about it. He apologized and felt bad about it. I told him "forgetting" about me is worse than abandoning me.
Now, he does a lot for me. I'm living with my boyfriend since I just graduated school and can't find a job. He's paying everything including rent, food, etc. So I try to make it up for it by cooking, cleaning, etc. I am grateful that he is helping me out.

I know he cares about me. But him lacking empathy bothers me a lot sometimes. Whenever I talk to him about racial issue (for example, I was mocked because I brought sushi to school once when I was in middle school), he thinks it's just bullying in general and it's not really a racial thing and he goes on saying how he was bullied, and how he fought it off and moved on past it.
I repeatedly told him it's different, and he hasn't experienced discrimination due to his race before so he doesn't know. He just doesn't get it.

I just...I feel like I'm talking to a wall sometimes. And I can't rely on him when I'm sick or something. I have to literally tell him what to do. Why can't he just take care of me like I do for him?

I'm frustrated.

Goodness lady, well it's time to se-

(28F) really don't want to invite my fiance's uncle(60 m) to our wedding.

quote:

So fiance(34 m) and I (28F) are getting married this coming October, and I REALLLLLLY don't want to invite his uncle(60m) to our wedding. Let's call him uncle Joe. My fiance and his family are from Michigan.

I've only met him few times, but the stuff that he posts on his FB are ridiculous. First of all, he is Trump supporter, which is fine. I'm liberal, and sure you can be Trump supporter. I don't care. But, here is the problem.

I'm an immigrant. I moved to US with my family from S.Korea when I was 11.

Uncle Joe posts all the illegal immigrant mocking/hateful posts on his facebook posts. Guess what? My dad used to have illegal status. Fortunately it resolved and now he has a green card, but still. We went through a lot of hard times as an immigrant and his posts are just insulting to me and my family.

I really, really don't want to invite him but my fiance and his dad insists that we invite him, because he is part of the family.

Well, guess what? My dad and my family are part of the family too, and inviting him to meet my family, I actually feel like it's an insult. He's literally alt-right wing dude. I'm just like...just NO.
What should I do?

tl;dr:My fiance wants to invite trump crazy uncle to our wedding who doesn't like illegal immigrants. My dad used to be one. What do?

lol that you decided to continue on with this relationship towards marriage. Guess you should have a kid-

Working as a postpartum nurse makes me want to go CF.RANT (self.childfree)

quote:

I used to love children in my early 20s. I thought babies were cute (hate toddlers though), children were ok. As I grew up older, got into serious relationship with my boyfriend who has aspergers, I was turning more into CF person day by day. I also have history of depression and anxiety. I didn't want to pass down that gene.

Then I got a job as a postpartum nurse after I graduated nursing school. Thought I would LOVE it. Cause I like babies.

NOPE. BIG MISTAKE.

I hate overbearing first time parents, I hate dealing with grandparents who ask if their grandbabies are ok every freaking 5 mins, dumb, neglectful parents, etc.

I was on a shift and one of the mom tried to celebrate giving birth to a baby by drinking champagne.

When she's BREASTFEEDING and taking narcotics for pain.

What a loving great idea, pass that alcohol right to the baby!!!

People are loving dumb and I hate dealing with them, and I hate dealing with their children when they visit to see the babies.

They are loud and noisy. loving control your obnoxious children so I can do my job.

:stonklol: Okay, guess not. The rest of her posts mostly consist of talking about racial issues, anti-circumcision, and correcting childfree posters or ranting on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoablackbetty
Jan 1, 2008
blam a lamb
My wife 31/F committed several felonies and is now in Rehab. Should I 31/M stay or go?

quote:

So I'm going to try and keep this as short and simple as possible even though its pretty complicated. I'll start at the begging. During 2015 my wife started working at a doctors office in the city we lived in at the time. I was working in the oil field making very good money so we rarely relied on the money she was making, in fact she didn't need to work at all. I ended up getting laid off and moved our family from Texas to Arizona where my parents are living. Well we really needed were last pay check and eventually ger W2 from the job. Long story short after months of arguing about what was going on, turns out she never had a job. She had placed our son in daycare for 9 months so she could either sit at home or in a store parking lot pretending to have a job. We fought for a few days and I eventually calmed down. About a week later I find pawn shop receipts in the glove compartment of my truck. Looking at the receipts I panicked, I ran to our room ( a room in parents house, we stayed with them for a short time) looked for my gun cases and found they were empty. Turns out she pawned my 2 shotguns (My Great Grand Fathers) and her wedding ring (said she had lost it in the move). This turns into a massive fight, we were able to buy back her wedding ring but were unable to get my guns back. Fast forward to September of last year and shes working at a small dentist office, everything seems to be going great, but suddenly she starts acting weird and I automatically assume shes been fired and is covering it up. I have a good job and just didn't have the time to leave and go check on her. I enable GPS on her phone so I could track her phone from work and sure enough shes there everyday. Again long story short she was parked out side the job just close enough for GPS to show her there, but far enough away to not be seen. Again big fight, lots of wtf's are you completely insane and what not. So she ends up getting a really good job at a dentists office right down the street from our home. They love her give raise monthly and me free dental work. Fast forward to 2 weeks ago. I was at work and my phone is blowing up, I'm talking with my co workers and have to excuse myself. I answer the phone. thinking it was my wife and to my surprise a local Narcotics officer answers asking me to come home. I get home and cops are all over the place, turns out my wife had been forging prescriptions for Vicoden, so many she got red flagged by the county narcotics task force. So she went to jail for a few days and was bonded out. She was taken to rehab as soon as she was released. I have only talked to her a few times as patients are only able to make a few calls the first two weeks. She does seem a little better, shes not making excuses for her action, her bitchy tone has disappeared. I talked to her last night and told her I wanted a legal separation and primary custody of my Son and she agreed. So my question is now that shes actually looking for help, should I give her another chance. My plan is, since shes going to be in rehab for another 2.5 months I would attend some counseling sessions and when she gets out I don't want her back in the house for 6 months to see if she can actually to keep to her word and make real changes in her life. I am sorry this is so long, I know this seems pretty obvious but I would like some real opinions. Thank you much in advance. Sorry spelling and grammar.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Dude, no wonder you have money issues, rope to let someone hang themselves with isnt free.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Applesnots posted:

If you make a gun at home it does not have to have any markings or registration. Welcome to america.

If you make beer at home you better be drat sure you know your local laws before you try to sell it to anyone else, but if you make a gun you can pretty much do whatever you want with it. This country is loving bananas.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Why do people stay with chronic liars? Is it a case of not comprehending that they can have it better?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Modern Day Hercules posted:

If you make beer at home you better be drat sure you know your local laws before you try to sell it to anyone else, but if you make a gun you can pretty much do whatever you want with it. This country is loving bananas.

if you sell your unserialed homebrew zipgun and anyone in law enforcement finds out you're in for a world of hurt bootleggers can't even fathom, but short of like making backyard nuclear reactors you can pretty much do what the gently caress you like in America so long as you keep it to yourself.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

VanSandman posted:

Why do people stay with chronic liars? Is it a case of not comprehending that they can have it better?

I'm gonna guess that the chronic liars are really good at apologizing and promising not to do stuff ever again.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

TheKennedys posted:

As we used to say in the sweaty-nerd-heavy gaming business, single/sane/attractive, pick two

As I noticed from friends in the sweaty-nerd-heavy gaming business, they pick one

(attractive)

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Wait, I thought it was: smart/sane/attractive/single pick two.

Dating in gaming is definitely: sweaty/nerd/heavy/pick two or more

E: forgot single

Pvt.Scott fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Mar 5, 2017

sout
Apr 24, 2014

age/sex/location pick two

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
age and location!

69/the butt

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pvt.Scott posted:

Wait, I thought it was: smart/sane/attractive/single pick two.

"smart" has never been included any time I've seen it because men apparently don't give a poo poo

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー
Nor woman; both genders of sweaty geeks are equally terrible in their dating habits

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

whoablackbetty posted:

My wife 31/F committed several felonies and is now in Rehab. Should I 31/M stay or go?

I'm impressed at how much story was crammed into so few words. My imagination went inter state on that one.

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー

whoablackbetty posted:

Elsa posted:

I'm impressed at how much story was crammed into so few words. My imagination went inter state on that one.

Amen, block of text worth reading. Poor guy.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I hope he doesn't take her back. That is some saint-like patience to have that happens over and over and still wonder if he should give it another shot

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

whoablackbetty posted:

So what, was she just getting high in her car? Isn't that how a goon died?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Pick posted:

"smart" has never been included any time I've seen it because men apparently don't give a poo poo

Huh. I've never heard it without smart, and I usually truck with dorks, crazies and weirdos. :shrug: might just be a regional thing.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Pvt.Scott posted:

Huh. I've never heard it without smart, and I usually truck with dorks, crazies and weirdos. :shrug: might just be a regional thing.

Smart has always been included when I've heard that kind of thing. I usually go for smart and hot because I am awful

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Eh I just stick to single and things work out pretty well. I'm not so great myself. Pretty sure my only appeal is "new."

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Elsa posted:

Eh I just stick to single and things work out pretty well. I'm not so great myself. Pretty sure my only appeal is "new."

Please don't date newborns

sout
Apr 24, 2014

honestly, you can only really choose from 2 of young/dumb/full of cum

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
The childhood version I heard said that you get to pick two of fashionable, corrigible, and scrutable.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

The childhood version I heard said that you get to pick two of fashionable, corrigible, and scrutable.

woah you went to a good school

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

corrigible, and scrutable.

This would be amazing and that tells me you're making a joke I don't get

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Pick posted:

That's because you hang out with poo poo heads, incase you hadn't figured it out yet.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

LethalGeek posted:

That's because you hang out with poo poo heads, incase you hadn't figured it out yet.

that's STEM

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Pick posted:

that's STEM

Hang out with more poor people and Liberal Arts majors, I guess.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Me [36 F] having hots for my brother-in-law [36 M] not able to distract myself from him?Relationships
submitted an hour ago by indisusy

I had always been attracted to my brother-in-law a few years since he got married to my sister younger to me by 3 years. This could be because of myself and sister sharing our personal lives between us.
However I and my hubby have been able to maintain a healthy relationship between my sister and her husband (brother-in-law). Being on the friendlier side, I get along very well with my brother-in-law and sometimes end up flirting with him, which could sometimes be in presence of my hubby and sister. I havent got any negative responses/complaints from them yet on this.

My brother-in-law on the other hand sometimes downplays this or plays along depending on the warrants of the situation and environment we are in. However I noticed that when we both are together alone, he too plays along with my flirtatious behavior, a good example of which would be his behavior when we both are at the disc or bar without our partners. We both haven't crossed our lines of control yet but have involved ourselves in a few naughty stuff occasionally which he consciously withdraws himself from if he finds its going out of control. Sometimes he gets too protective of me when we both are in public places as well. This behavior of his keeps me wondering if he has some kind of spark for me in him cause the spark for him is building in me.

A year has a half back by husband elder to my by 7 years had to under a major cardiac operation. Post the medical procedure he has been conscious not to exert himself too much in physical activities like sports etc (the sports person he used to be - marathon runner). As a result of this medical procedure the intimacy between has come down to a trickle and sometimes nonexistent for weeks. I do play an active role in trying to build his libido up but I am not sure if he is losing or has lost his interest in me. We did look at medical options but haven't been very successful. Being very upset on what had happened (medical procedure), I also happened to share this with my sister. She tried comforting me that things would work out.

My brother-in-law and sister had been a very good support to us during our difficult times and I was moved by the kind of care he was showing on me during this difficult period. He is again visiting our city on work beinging Monday and this time my husband too won't be in town as he is traveling for two weeks. I am not sure, how I would be able to can my inner feelings for him and control myself so as to not let loose the build up in me.
tl;dr: how should I distract myself from my brother-in-law with me being in a kind of deprived state?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Pick posted:

Me [36 F] having hots for my brother-in-law [36 M] not able to distract myself from him?Relationships

I had always been attracted to my brother-in-law a few years since he got married to my sister younger to me by 3 years. This could be because of myself and sister sharing our personal lives between us.
However I and my hubby have been able to maintain a healthy relationship between my sister and her husband (brother-in-law). Being on the friendlier side, I get along very well with my brother-in-law and sometimes end up flirting with him, which could sometimes be in presence of my hubby and sister. I havent got any negative responses/complaints from them yet on this.

My brother-in-law on the other hand sometimes downplays this or plays along depending on the warrants of the situation and environment we are in. However I noticed that when we both are together alone, he too plays along with my flirtatious behavior, a good example of which would be his behavior when we both are at the disc or bar without our partners. We both haven't crossed our lines of control yet but have involved ourselves in a few naughty stuff occasionally which he consciously withdraws himself from if he finds its going out of control. Sometimes he gets too protective of me when we both are in public places as well. This behavior of his keeps me wondering if he has some kind of spark for me in him cause the spark for him is building in me.

A year has a half back by husband elder to my by 7 years had to under a major cardiac operation. Post the medical procedure he has been conscious not to exert himself too much in physical activities like sports etc (the sports person he used to be - marathon runner). As a result of this medical procedure the intimacy between has come down to a trickle and sometimes nonexistent for weeks. I do play an active role in trying to build his libido up but I am not sure if he is losing or has lost his interest in me. We did look at medical options but haven't been very successful. Being very upset on what had happened (medical procedure), I also happened to share this with my sister. She tried comforting me that things would work out.

My brother-in-law and sister had been a very good support to us during our difficult times and I was moved by the kind of care he was showing on me during this difficult period. He is again visiting our city on work beinging Monday and this time my husband too won't be in town as he is traveling for two weeks. I am not sure, how I would be able to can my inner feelings for him and control myself so as to not let loose the build up in me.
tl;dr: how should I distract myself from my brother-in-law with me being in a kind of deprived state?

Furious masturbation is the answer.

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

Pick posted:

I'm generally against the death penalty but I'll make an exception for anyone using the word hubby.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Her only option is to gently caress her brother-in-law. Well, that, or exercise a normal amount of self-control and not betray her husband and sister.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
That sounds like a European art house film

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Hedenius posted:

I'm generally against the death penalty but I'll make an exception for anyone using the word hubby.

Sexy times with hubby.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Pvt.Scott posted:

Furious masturbation is the answer.

With the porno on full volume.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

54 40 or gently caress posted:

That sounds like a European art house film porn set up

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

A year has a half back by husband elder to my by 7 years had to under a major cardiac operation.

wot

Is that basically "My husband had heart surgery and has to take it easy with loving for a while how do I stop myself from boning my sister's husband instead during these trying times?"

'cuz wow

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake

Pick posted:

Maybe I'm loving weird but what is wrong with people that they have to cheat once their spouse is laid up after surgery? Don't they know what a dildo or fleshlight is?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
She just wants someone to give her an excuse to bone the forbidden dick she's been pining for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

Her only option is to gently caress her brother-in-law. Well, that, or exercise a normal amount of self-control and not betray her husband and sister.

Well we all know that the latter is an outrageous idea so that still really only leaves one option.