Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Das Boo posted:

My dear, there is an immense difference between Bluthing in your fetishes as opposed to bending the fabric of your universe and adding books of back story to accommodate your fetish.

True, some people take it quite far. Have you heard of Gaea, the award winning scifi trilogy by John Varley?

Wiki page on this book posted:

Titanides come in two sexes, male and female. Both sexes have a rear vagina and uterus, and a large penis in the position where a horse's penis would be. Both sexes also possess humanoid breasts and can thus give birth to and suckle young.

Male Titanides have a frontal penis analogous to a human penis, and female Titanides have a frontal vagina. While sexual intercourse using the horse organs is indulged in casually between individuals of all sexes, so-called frontal intercourse is reserved for intimate relationships. The product of frontal intercourse is always a small, spherical egg a few centimetres in diameter. These eggs are often kept as keepsakes or mementos of special occasions. They are sterile unless first treated with the Wizard's saliva.

An egg which has been made fertile can be implanted in a rear vagina and "quickened" by rear intercourse. After that, the egg will develop into a young Titanide.

All Titanides can have eggs implanted. The Titanide who receives the egg is called the "hindmother". The Titanide who quickens the egg is called the "hindfather". The Titanides whose original act of intercourse produced the egg are the "foremother" and "forefather".

There is special case: a female Titanide may use semen from her ventral penis to produce an egg, transferring it by hand. If the egg is made fertile, she may then implant it in herself and quicken it with the same source of semen. The resulting offspring is a clone of the mother. Semen from the ventral penis can only produce an egg in the same individual who produces the semen. This is the so-called "Aeolian Solo" method of reproduction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Das Boo posted:

My dear, there is an immense difference between Bluthing in your fetishes as opposed to bending the fabric of your universe and adding books of back story to accommodate your fetish. In short

:v:

E:

I'm a lovely ace person, I just wanna play God.

"Bluthing" is a new verb I learned today and intend to use.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Hedrigall posted:

True, some people take it quite far. Have you heard of Gaea, the award winning scifi trilogy by John Varley?

When you start describing the vaginas of your characters in intimate detail, you should just go ahead and delete the last six paragraphs.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Das Boo posted:

When you start describing the vaginas of your characters in intimate detail, you should just go ahead and delete the last six paragraphs.

Larry Niven is here and he'd like a word with you.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Applewhite posted:

Larry Niven is here and he'd like a word with you.

Alright, but delete the paragraph before it.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Being misunderstood is a problem many creators face: http://www.somethingawful.com/news/erotic-scifi-stories/

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Koramei posted:

Animation cels aren't like mass produced prints or posters, it's a hand drawn single thing. If it's from a movie you like a lot then that's pretty special.

I... know? Like, does my original post read as sarcastic or something? It wasn't.

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:
To the vector belong the spoils.
Hot take: If your animation isn't even slightly fetishistic it's probably pretty boring.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

I am genuinely envious of anyone who owns a Hexxus cel.

Also KyoAni is habitually gross about sexual harassment-based humor even when they're not doing anything worse.

Tuxedo Catfish fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Mar 7, 2017

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

K. Waste posted:

Hot take: If your animation isn't even slightly fetishistic it's probably pretty boring.

Thank God for the big butt and bread boobs on the hot dog bun in Seth McFarlane's "Sausage Party" (2016) or else that movie might have sucked.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Wrong Seth. It was Rogen.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Dreamworks' "Sausages Party" (2013)

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

K. Waste posted:

Lol just lol if you put a pencil (or any other mark-making implement) to paper (or any other materia) for any purpose outside of propagating your sexual desires in visual or written format

Like what a waste of time and effort

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Hedrigall posted:

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

You guys know there's a wonderful place where you can discuss dick girls or whatever this is turning into now, right?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I was curious about Quetzlcoatl because I love Mesoamerican myth, and was wondering what anime would do with it (and trying to figure out what the snake form was since it's impossible to tell in that gif). As it happens, they made her a woman with big boobs who is summoned by an 11 year old named "Shota" who thinks she's a succubus because she's so sexy??

This is one of the "good anime" this season????

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Naoko Yamada is a good director of animated television and film. Here's a decent post post on a successful female director in animation at one of the few non-Ghibli studios with relatively sane work environments.

Motto fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Mar 7, 2017

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:

Applewhite posted:

Thank God for the big butt and bread boobs on the hot dog bun in Seth McFarlane's "Sausage Party" (2016) or else that movie might have sucked.

Hedrigall posted:

Lol just lol if you put a pencil (or any other mark-making implement) to paper (or any other materia) for any purpose outside of propagating your sexual desires in visual or written format

Like what a waste of time and effort

IT BE THE TEAR OF THE GOOFY GOOBERS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3eNr-xxA7s

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Anime like the name suggests is aenemic

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

Also KyoAni is habitually gross about sexual harassment-based humor even when they're not doing anything worse.
i only really remember that in haruhi and dragon maid, and in both cases that's more the source material's fault

and kyoani is like 65% women and most of their recent projects that are actually worth anything are directed by women. they're like, the only major animation studio in the world with a consistent female voice.

Endorph fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Mar 7, 2017

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

Pick posted:

I was curious about Quetzlcoatl because I love Mesoamerican myth, and was wondering what anime would do with it (and trying to figure out what the snake form was since it's impossible to tell in that gif). As it happens, they made her a woman with big boobs who is summoned by an 11 year old named "Shota" who thinks she's a succubus because she's so sexy??

This is one of the "good anime" this season????

It isn't, ADTRW just has poo poo taste.

The actual good anime this season is ACCA, a slow-moving show about a mid-level bureaucrat who gets caught up in a conspiracy.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

rakugo's good too

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

Any word on what the next Disney princess movie might be about? I know it's probably a ways away, but it takes a few years of planning and development so they probably atleast have some idea, even if it ends up being different than the final product.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

shadowvine118 posted:

Any word on what the next Disney princess movie might be about? I know it's probably a ways away, but it takes a few years of planning and development so they probably atleast have some idea, even if it ends up being different than the final product.

Maybe they could do a Catherine the Great movie. I look forward to the horse sidekick :)

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is

the first spongebob movie is a lowkey masterpiece

it kinda reminds me of how the simpsons had a really nasty subversive edge to it for the first...seven or so seasons? and then eventually barreled into its own success and settled for being generically pretty good (and then getting bad)

spongebob did basically the same thing, and the movie is the exact cutoff point, in my mind, between it being a worthy successor for the insanity of the 90s, and becoming nickelodeon's 'please give us ad money' show

CRINDY
Sep 23, 2010

forget about ur worries and ur strife
This is coming out in actual theaters in six weeks

https://youtu.be/CicSHrDKw0M

I'm forcing myself to see Rock Dog, The Dog Who Rocks tomorrow and even I'm skipping this one (although it looks better than Ratchet and Clank, not that that's hard to do)

21 Muns
Dec 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

shadowvine118 posted:

Does Gigantic count?

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

ungulateman posted:

it kinda reminds me of how the simpsons had a really nasty subversive edge to it for the first...seven or so seasons? and then eventually barreled into its own success and settled for being generically pretty good (and then getting bad)

spongebob did basically the same thing, and the movie is the exact cutoff point, in my mind, between it being a worthy successor for the insanity of the 90s, and becoming nickelodeon's 'please give us ad money' show

Band Geeks was the peak, and then the movie was the victory flag on top of the mountain. and then it was all downhill from there. The second movie was weird but ok. Not great.

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:

ungulateman posted:

I don't even think it's that low-key - The Spongebob Squarepants Movie is really good, and not just because it features infantilized Motörhead, which automatically wins in my book: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6WKOZGWh2g

The fact that it's a parody of a deep cut and not a single makes it even better.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is

Macaluso posted:

Band Geeks was the peak, and then the movie was the victory flag on top of the mountain. and then it was all downhill from there. The second movie was weird but ok. Not great.

oh yeah band geeks was dang good too

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

CRINDY posted:

This is coming out in actual theaters in six weeks

https://youtu.be/CicSHrDKw0M

I'm forcing myself to see Rock Dog, The Dog Who Rocks tomorrow and even I'm skipping this one (although it looks better than Ratchet and Clank, not that that's hard to do)

I see Patrick Stewart really took to method acting when he voiced the poo poo emoji - and he has yet to put it behind him.

21 Muns
Dec 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I think there was, like, one great episode post-movie? Krusty Towers, I think?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I will NOT sit here and listen to y'all badmouth The Two Faces of Squidward! OUT!
OUT OF MY THREAD!

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Das Boo posted:

I will NOT sit here and listen to y'all badmouth The Two Faces of Squidward! OUT!
OUT OF MY THREAD!

His forehead's a butt, though.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
This thread gets fuckin' weird/dark sometimes. Ya'll crazy.

The Bluth brings it out, I guess.

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING

Hedrigall posted:

John Varley is an unabashedly weird dude, and I highly recommend his work. in the last book of that trilogy, the villain is an ancient alien with godlike powers that has made herself look like Marilyn Monroe, but gigantic. so, yeah! Several of his books also take place in a future where sex changes are easy and anyone can get them if they have the money.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Regalingualius posted:

His forehead's a butt, though.

He's Bluthing it, dawg. Don't kinkshame.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I'm a 9/11 Bluther

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Drifter posted:

This thread gets fuckin' weird/dark sometimes. Ya'll crazy.

Yeah we can be taurrible sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Hedrigall posted:

I'm a 9/11 Bluther

You listen to Lex Bluther too?