Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

p rude posted:

Well I for one do NOT want my wife to gently caress someone other than me

Luddite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

p rude posted:

so do we

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Clark Nova posted:

If he hosed his roommate, the guy might experience a sexual awakening and dump cake-swallower girl.

Only if he fucks him real good. And I'm guessing Ms. cake-swallower sucks a pretty mean dick so he'll really have to pull out all the stops

Nessa posted:

Does he feel the same way about books, TV, movies, art and poetry? Because all of those things are designed to manipulate your feelings.

Reality itself manipulates your feelings. Maybe he should live in a sensory deprivation chamber with a feeding tube and a colostomy bag

Play
Apr 25, 2006

p rude posted:

look at this little puss puss, can't even handle a big bull dick all up in his wife smdh

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR

Pvt.Scott posted:

No, and not always with the music. I think it's just when it especially clashes with his current mood.
I feel like it's fairly normal to want to make your media consumption compatible with your current mood. Not identical, necessarily ("I'm listening to this happy song so it cheers me up"), but compatible. You might love Simon and Garfunkel but probably not while you're lifting weights.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I just keep thinking of this one video where the camera operator is adding his own moans to the noise and then he says, "You hear that grunting? That's how you know she likes it."

Grunting

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Elsa posted:

I just keep thinking of this one video where the camera operator is adding his own moans to the noise and then he says, "You hear that grunting? That's how you know she likes it."

Grunting

Girl grunts are cool.

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

p rude posted:

p rude, you're a prude

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Antivehicular posted:

I think/guess the idea of "hotwife" is that the dude is getting off on the idea of "ohhh, my wife is so hot, she's a sexual force of nature no man can resist, and I can no more tame her than I could tame the wind" instead of "ohhh, I'm such a miserable worm-man that I can't keep my wife from cheating on me constantly, my life is a humiliating agony" or whatever? You're right that it doesn't seem to correlate to actual wife hotness.

You could just have a miserable wife that nobody wants to hump and be content that your baby making instinct won't be challenged and you won't have to flair your tail and hiss.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

I had no idea what a "hotwife" was so I looked it up. I guess it's like your ideal night is having your wife enjoy someone else's dick more than yours but it brings you closer together?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
There is already a term for that tho.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

A hotwife is a woman who worships the flame, who makes intercourse with the fire god and thus gains powers you puny mortals can hardly imagine.

just clearing that up for yall

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Play posted:

A hotwife is a woman who worships the flame, who makes intercourse with the fire god and thus gains powers you puny mortals can hardly imagine.

just clearing that up for yall

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Gross. :barf:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

would, so long as Jon Snow is cowering in the closet jacking off

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

p rude posted:

Good username/post combo. Didn't anyone ever teach you about the virtues of sharing?

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

food court bailiff posted:

Good username/post combo. Didn't anyone ever teach you about the virtues of sharing?

Oh. Wow I missed something

Gloryhold It! posted:

p rude, you're a prude

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Lamentations of the Flame Princess is secretly about hotwives.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

none of the people in that story are competent enough to pursue a trial even if there was actual grounds for one, which, not really

for variety here's someone who probably should just cut to the chase and gently caress their sibling
I [26/M] discovered my wife [24/F] (of 1.5 years) has a secret tumblr diary

I've always known that she liked going on tumblr but I never got into it myself, but I thought maybe I could scroll through a few posts and see if there was anything I could poke fun at her about, maybe see if she "liked" something that she secretly wanted for her birthday, etc.

Translation: I was snooping

I had a boyfriend that went through my computer when I was out of town because "he wanted to look at pictures of me and us". Funny how he found things he didn't like buried within obscure folders. Cue me getting a phone call 3am local time in Southeast Asia with him freaking out.

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Translation: I was snooping

I had a boyfriend that went through my computer when I was out of town because "he wanted to look at pictures of me and us". Funny how he found things he didn't like buried within obscure folders. Cue me getting a phone call 3am local time in Southeast Asia with him freaking out.

Post your slash fics, you tease.

My mom [60F] will not stop snooping my [33M] room even though I co-own the apartment

quote:

u/stopsnoopymom
My mother will not stop snooping my room even though it is my room and I pay for mortgage. She is OCD about cleaning but I have told her that she could clean anywhere in the apartment, and I had tried to say it nicely "could you please not go in my room when I am not around" - to no avail. If all she did was cleaning I would've been fine with it, but she also snoops and throws my stuff out without my permission. I have a little box that I keep all the little notes and cards that my girlfriend wrote me, and she threw that away without letting me know!

I have tried arguing and reasoning with her, but nothing worked. We have certainly tried yelling, but that never solves anything. Reddit, I am at my wits end. Also, there isn't something I am hiding from her - doesn't everyone deserve some privacy in their own home??

EDIT: parents have separated since I was 17, so no dad around to keep her crazy down.

tl;dr: Mother will not stop snooping my room when I go to work, and throws my stuff out without asking. Help?

I love everything about this one.

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

Right on man, thanks.

Edit: sweet jesus now I see why it's the thread title.

olylifter fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Mar 11, 2017

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
From ask a manger

quote:

1. My boss made me leave a work-related note at the grave of my bereaved coworker’s relative

Three weeks ago one of my coworkers lost a relative. She has been off work on bereavement and family leave. Our boss isn’t happy with her being off for so long. Since it is out of his control and he doesn’t get to approve or deny her leave in this case (the HR department is in charge of that) I have been doing my best to ignore him whenever he complains.

Last week my boss gave me an envelope with my coworker’s on it and told me to leave it at the grave of my coworker’s relative. He said it was a condolence card at first, but I didn’t buy it because our work had already sent a card. When I asked him about it again, he said it was a note with some work-related items only she knows about and he needs answers ASAP and she won’t answer her (personal, not work) phone when he calls her. He gave me directions to the cemetery and everything.

Alison, I hope you don’t judge me for this but I did what he said and brought the envelope to the grave. I don’t know if she has seen it yet. I am horrified and disgusted with this. I am disgusted with myself. My boss threatened my job if I didn’t but it’s still no excuse. I don’t even have a year of work experience not counting internships in college. I was scared of being fired and so I did it. But now I’m disgusted with myself and I don’t know what I should do about this. I imagine telling my boss off or telling his boss but I’m scared to actually do it. I wish I had never delivered the letter but I don’t know what to do next. Any help or tips you or your readers have for me would be so helpful.

Adam Vegas
Apr 14, 2013

Ride The Gravitron posted:

From ask a manger

Jesus Christ. That is so loving sad :smith:

Nothing worse than bosses who don't understand the separation between work and life, especially when it comes to events like that.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

From ask a manger

Holy poo poo that is downright ghoulish.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Adam Vegas posted:

Jesus Christ. That is so loving sad :smith:

Nothing worse than bosses who don't understand the separation between work and life, especially when it comes to events like that.

"Did you get that thing I sent ya?"

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

I need to scrub my brain for days to get rid of that. Uuuggghhh

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I was scared of being fired and so I did it. But now I’m disgusted with myself

:capitalism:

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

CannonFodder posted:

I need to scrub my brain for days to get rid of that. Uuuggghhh

It's so awesome how nonchalant he is about leaving the baby at Walmart.
Gets me every time.
Also I got a DUI with a kid in the car (and my wife the psycho over reacting bitch would make a big deal out of it), then another one while I was most likely still waiting trial for the first one.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

tater_salad posted:

It's so awesome how nonchalant he is about leaving the baby at Walmart.
Gets me every time.
Also I got a DUI with a kid in the car (and my wife the psycho over reacting bitch would make a big deal out of it), then another one while I was most likely still waiting trial for the first one.

"It's the weirdest thing, they say they hate me and they don't want to see me but they seem fine when I drive through their neighborhood and look through their windows!"

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

food court bailiff posted:

"It's the weirdest thing, they say they hate me and they don't want to see me but they seem fine when I drive through their neighborhood and look through their windows!"

I know, one time I left a bag of flaming dog poo poo on their steps that said "Love you kids" and they don't even say thanks.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
"I was on court ordered monitoring, so I only broke the rules 11 times that month"

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"How can one of my sons hate me and the other be indifferent? Sure, one was like 13 when I left him and his mom and the other was a toddler, but still, I'm their dad!! Help me figure this out! Is it brainwashing?!"

Khorne
May 1, 2002

From ask a manger
Who the gently caress takes 3 weeks off for a death?

I doubt she's visiting the grave anyway. So that guy can feel fine about what he did, because the letter will be ruined or never found by her.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Khorne posted:

I doubt she's visiting the grave anyway. So that guy can feel fine about what he did, because the letter will be ruined or never found by her.

except when the grieving person comes back to work and gets fired for not following up on the note her boss inappropriately sent her, lol

if my mom died I'd have a hard time coming back to work after only a week or two and we have had a pretty contentious relationship. If somebody's really close to a family member they may legitimately need time to grieve. If her boss approved the time he shouldn't make assumptions about how she's using it. That's disgusting.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Ask a manger :3:

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

p rude posted:

too late cuck boy

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Khorne posted:

someone experiencing the human emotion called "grief"

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Just smh if you're not over it by the end of the funeral.

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
smh if you aren't drunk off your rear end during the funeral

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Get back to work, slave. Older slaves die all the time, you can take time off when you do as well.