Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

everyone is down because nothing terrible has happened for a few hours

DREDD BALLS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
if somme i still on netflix its a fun documentary to watch with friends

bsically getting certified as a sommelier is bullshit and a bunch of dumb bros champ out in front of thier girlfriends shouting, 'Oh gently caress this is TOTALLY southern Nice bordeaux circa 1989 I can totally taste it!"

then they go to an ancient and wizened sommeliers home and he servves them thunderbird and they all think it's some southern german blended wine from the mid 90s and it turns out the sommelier test is a giant scam where they try to figure out how many times youre willing to pay $10k to take the test

they literally dont even tell you how well you ddid on the test you get an email that says "Pass? Yes? [ ] No? [ ]"

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

You do realize that boot camp is segregated right? Lol Zegerman you don't know poo poo about life in other places. You've probably never left your lovely state

yeah boot camp is all rape theory. most of the guys end up taking unpaid rape internships off base

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
What the hell is he doing to the awesome new statue or do I want to know?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
It's 4:27am on a Saturday morning. I retire to my bed knowing, in my heart of hearts, that the piss tape is real.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

if somme i still on netflix its a fun documentary to watch with friends

bsically getting certified as a sommelier is bullshit and a bunch of dumb bros champ out in front of thier girlfriends shouting, 'Oh gently caress this is TOTALLY southern Nice bordeaux circa 1989 I can totally taste it!"

then they go to an ancient and wizened sommeliers home and he servves them thunderbird and they all think it's some southern german blended wine from the mid 90s and it turns out the sommelier test is a giant scam where they try to figure out how many times youre willing to pay $10k to take the test

they literally dont even tell you how well you ddid on the test you get an email that says "Pass? Yes? [ ] No? [ ]"

Had a tasting at the HQ of some big wine company and their head sommelier guy was explaining to us how to taste wine and he got to the "legs" of the wine, which is how much it sticks to the side when you swirl it around, and someone asked him what it means when a wine has one kind of legs vs. another kind of legs and he was just like "I don't know. It's just something to talk about when you're tasting."

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Samurai Sanders posted:

What the hell is he doing to the awesome new statue or do I want to know?

Humping it of course

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

Duscat posted:

i fixed the mace layer on my stupid photoshop, at least

This tickles me in all the right places.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

the paradigm shift posted:

Why is everyone so down tonight anyways? the only terrible things I can find on Twitter are this

And the judge who originally overturned the Muslim ban in Washington saying he wasn't going to extend his old ruling to cover the new ban.
I fear I missed something major and important.

wow. russian ambassador assassin really gets around

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

I'm the "Fire Ants React to Hillary Clinton (Time Lapse)" video

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

PostNouveau posted:

Had a tasting at the HQ of some big wine company and their head sommelier guy was explaining to us how to taste wine and he got to the "legs" of the wine, which is how much it sticks to the side when you swirl it around, and someone asked him what it means when a wine has one kind of legs vs. another kind of legs and he was just like "I don't know. It's just something to talk about when you're tasting."

the only time i have ever beeen to a restaurant with as ommelier was when iw ent to vegas with my grandpa to help him host an industry convention booth at an industry convention thing. not like im fancy i just know enough to gladhand and get someone to swipe their convention card, which is like capturing someones contact info for future business poo poo

we went to the fancy restaurant at the bellagio thats behind the water jets that shoot out water to the tune of sinatra's "luck don't be a oval office tonight" and he gave us all wine recommendations with our main courses. mine was venison and i got something red

our appetizer was literally a fancy tater tot. it was delicious but it was basically a tater tot skin fried perfectly so that the potato bisque inside was still liquidy.

the whole time i was like "wtf? wtf is this? this is so much pageantry and showmanship for a single loving tater tot i cant even"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

post a jeb or you'll get haunted by a cruz ooze tonight

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

That DICK! posted:

you can see his nipples, if you're into that

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

That DICK! posted:

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Humping it of course
Its elbow or something? I guess everyone has their thing.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

just wear glasses with rims your nont foolling anyone dork

JEB! 20/20 in 2020

the onion wizard
Apr 14, 2004

Give me JEB! OR give me death

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
"they always say hindsight is 20:20" says jeb, as he palms his wife's perfect, bootylicious, guac powered rear end in front of the cameras while staring intently at her butt

"and thats why ill win in 2020"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Cumshitter what's the best drug you've done

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017

PostNouveau posted:

wine is bourgeois decadence

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

and i must meme posted:

wine is bourgeois decadence

What if it's in a box?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Jose posted:

quantitatively: LSD. done it 100+ times but i learned everythig i was gonna learn about myself the firsst dozen or so.

qualitiatively: shrooms. ive done it 5 times and 4 of them a really cute redhead showed up and i struck out with her. i wasnt looking for shrooms, i just did them and a cute redhead showed up. i faked a seziure once to impress one of them and that was pretty fun but it got me nowhere and also lost me an acquaintance who was apparently not cool with people pretending to foam at the mouth and ruin his party

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

and i must meme posted:

wine is bordeaux decanterence

fixed

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

cumshitter posted:

quantitatively: LSD. done it 100+ times but i learned everythig i was gonna learn about myself the firsst dozen or so.

qualitiatively: shrooms. ive done it 5 times and 4 of them a really cute redhead showed up and i struck out with her. i wasnt looking for shrooms, i just did them and a cute redhead showed up. i faked a seziure once to impress one of them and that was pretty fun but it got me nowhere and also lost me an acquaintance who was apparently not cool with people pretending to foam at the mouth and ruin his party

I've not got the brain for those any more. Did have an interesting 3d interactive trip on a bunch of acid and e when I was 19.

I want some opiates

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017

Jose posted:

What if it's in a box?

petty-bourgeois

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lol

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

the only time i have ever beeen to a restaurant with as ommelier was when iw ent to vegas with my grandpa to help him host an industry convention booth at an industry convention thing. not like im fancy i just know enough to gladhand and get someone to swipe their convention card, which is like capturing someones contact info for future business poo poo

we went to the fancy restaurant at the bellagio thats behind the water jets that shoot out water to the tune of sinatra's "luck don't be a oval office tonight" and he gave us all wine recommendations with our main courses. mine was venison and i got something red

our appetizer was literally a fancy tater tot. it was delicious but it was basically a tater tot skin fried perfectly so that the potato bisque inside was still liquidy.

the whole time i was like "wtf? wtf is this? this is so much pageantry and showmanship for a single loving tater tot i cant even"

Man I don't know what the problem is here. I'd go to Vegas for a dope-rear end tator tot

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Jose posted:

I've not got the brain for those any more. Did have an interesting 3d interactive trip on a bunch of acid and e when I was 19.

I want some opiates

I've said it before and I'll say it again gently caress the pills just give me access to a lot of regular ol' opium and I'll smoke it until I look like one of those skeletons in a Chinese opium den

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Jose posted:

I want some opiates

opiates are borring even though i havent done a lot

a friend let me snort some of his powdered morphine once and it felt great. because its supposed to. but i basically laid on the couch for like 3 hours feeling awesome and struggling to even turn on netflix

if a drug is suppposed to make you lie down and ffeel great its not worth doing. like im drunk now nad telling dumb stories thats cool i can see that later if i check my post history. like i can see that i did something. dont do crack because the one time i was trickd into smoking it raw it just made me pass out and it felt great but 10 years down the line i dont remember how good it felt and it feels like time wasted

dont smoke crack jose.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

There is a time and a place for drugs and when I'm in the house by myself i just want something nice and relaxing which usually is just booze. Being out all night is what mdma is for. I don't know anyone who could even get crack so i wont smoke it.

Being sober for a week has been a strange experience i don't really want to drink any more i want something more relaxing but no hangover or calories

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Jose posted:

There is a time and a place for drugs and when I'm in the house by myself i just want something nice and relaxing which usually is just booze. Being out all night is what mdma is for. I don't know anyone who could even get crack so i wont smoke it.

Being sober for a week has been a strange experience i don't really want to drink any more i want something more relaxing but no hangover or calories

The word you're looking for is cannabis

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

The word you're looking for is cannabis

It doesn't sit well with my brain

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Jose posted:

actual answer: TRUMP!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Weed gives me massive anxiety and we don't get the medical strains here that are good for it it's just all massive thc which doesn't help

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Jose posted:

It doesn't sit well with my brain

Sorry man, that just seems like a terrible existence. If you do decide to pop opiates do it safe and keep it very limited. Not too much in one day and never more than a couple of nights in a row. That's the easy road to addiction.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I don't have access to them so much like crack it won't happen which is certainly a good thing

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Don't do em ya friggin dingus

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
weed makes me anxious. maybe crack will be better?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Jose posted:

I don't have access to them so much like crack it won't happen which is certainly a good thing

Does the UK not have shifty docs that will provide you with cheap Xanax or Vicodin if you shop around enough?

• Locked thread