Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

loquacius posted:

Telling people their jobs don't matter because they are probably racist is the only responsible strategy *loses election, gives presidency to racist*

no you should tell racists they're idiots at every turn

the problem was there's a shitload more of them than we thought and didn't take their threat seriously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Chokes McGee posted:

no you should tell racists they're idiots at every turn

the problem was there's a shitload more of them than we thought and didn't take their threat seriously

As it turns out, there's no such thing as being "a little bit racist". You either are ok with it or you aren't.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

tadashi posted:

As it turns out, there's no such thing as being "a little bit racist". You either are ok with it or you aren't.

yeah :smith:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

tadashi posted:

That chart that said that Trump was talking more about policy was inherently wrong because "MAGA" and "It's going to be great, you'll see" are not policies.

it certainly fits the definition of policy. if you mean it was unsubstantial policy, that's still more than what hillary was offering americans. unfortunately

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

tadashi posted:

Well, ok, but there were many fewer racists than among GOP supporters.

That's not very comforting

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Condiv posted:

it certainly fits the definition of policy. if you mean it was unsubstantial policy, that's still more than what hillary was offering americans. unfortunately

oh god no not the dem thread

I'm sorry I brought this up, I'm so sorry

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Condiv posted:

She's just so *~pragmatic~* and WONKY

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

still a dork

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

lol steve king

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Dieing all euphoric on heroin is way too good for Trump voting rural subhumans

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

OB_Juan posted:

A thing I just learned, and thought I would share with this thread: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Muerte

A Mexican folk saint of death, with a cult that is on the rise.

"As of 2016 the cult of Santa Muerte is said to be one of the fastest growing new religious movements in the world, with an estimated 10 to 12 million followers."

Death is Certain.

gently caress yes, sign me up

No habla espanol, but death is the universal language

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
To be fair the strung out heroin poors probably didn't bother to go vote.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

If you try to tell me Hillary did nothing wrong I'm gonna post about it :toughguy:

Like, seriously, the problem was not that she "went too high". Going "high" in a political campaign doesn't mean "positioning yourself as in opposition to racism," it means "focusing on policy rather than character attacks" and she certainly did not do that. Casting her, and by extension ourselves, as simply too pure and idealistic for this tainted world is super self-righteous and cowardly, but more importantly it's wrong.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Feminasty Slut posted:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

When does the CBO score come out?

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

What's the context of this. I see he writes for the NR but, specifically, what might he be referencing? Does he have an area of expertise other than "What's wrong with Trump is he doesn't do conservatism correctly".

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Junkyard Poodle posted:

Why is that? Navy w/ marines to penetrate with army/airforce to control seems logical, probably dated.

it seems like modern warfare happens on all available levels at once, w infantry supported by a10s and bombers and drones and boats and all that, so separating services by how they fight in theory ends up creating tons of redundancy in practice because every service wants, not unreasonably, to have their own support/peripheral poo poo available w/in that services chain of command

so the army, navy, and marines all have their own aerial poo poo even tho we have an air force as its own branch

maybe separate services into an overwhelming force service that beats down the other guys abroad, an occupation/"win the peace" service that does the poo poo in between crushing the opposition and the actual end, and a home defense force that defends the nation from external threats and in the bizarre event of invasion takes point on that fight??????

idk im not good at wardom, im an idiot

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

gently caress yes, sign me up

No habla espanol, but death is the universal language

(more from wiki)
According to popular belief, Santa Muerte is very powerful and is reputed to grant many favors. Her images are treated as holy and can give favors in return for the faith of the believer, with miracles playing a vital role. As Señora de la Noche ("Lady of the Night"), she is often invoked by those exposed to the dangers of working at night, such as taxi drivers, bar owners, police, soldiers, and prostitutes. As such, devotees believe she can protect against assaults, accidents, gun violence, and all types of violent death.[27]

Potential goddess of Nite Crew?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/JebBush/status/841298003554111488

1488 is in this tweet link

Jeb!

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

zegermans posted:

4:20

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Feminasty Slut posted:

I was informed in this thread last week that you actually die terrified because you accidentally paralyzed your lungs

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

zegermans posted:

After the new Bigly Healthcare Law is passed.

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
jfc isn't one poo poo thread for hourly reinforcement that everything ever is the fault of "centrist dems" enough?

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

OB_Juan posted:

(more from wiki)
According to popular belief, Santa Muerte is very powerful and is reputed to grant many favors. Her images are treated as holy and can give favors in return for the faith of the believer, with miracles playing a vital role. As Señora de la Noche ("Lady of the Night"), she is often invoked by those exposed to the dangers of working at night, such as taxi drivers, bar owners, police, soldiers, and prostitutes. As such, devotees believe she can protect against assaults, accidents, gun violence, and all types of violent death.[27]

Potential goddess of Nite Crew?

she can be our kek

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Former Everything posted:

jfc isn't one poo poo thread for hourly reinforcement that everything ever is the fault of "centrist dems" enough?

There's like three of those threads

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

are the centrists all dead yet?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Hey, I'm just talking about campaign strategy. I'm Going High :smug:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

she can be our kek

nite crew has no gods no masters

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

she can be our kek

i vote eris, goddess of discord

she has experience in killing nazis

Serf
May 5, 2011

where do i sign up to become a death cultist

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Centrist dems:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 228 days!

Feminasty Slut posted:

don't worry, it genrrally destroys everything that makes you a person and hollows you out into an empty shell of a human being first

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

nite crew has no gods no masters

alchohol

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

loquacius posted:

Hey, I'm just talking about campaign strategy. I'm Going High :smug:

when they go low W E G E T H I G H

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Iron Crowned posted:

Constitutional Law

so was the name just a misreading of his business card??

dr, c. law

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Trump voters are Roadhog and minorities are D.Va's mech

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

it seems like modern warfare happens on all available levels at once, w infantry supported by a10s and bombers and drones and boats and all that, so separating services by how they fight in theory ends up creating tons of redundancy in practice because every service wants, not unreasonably, to have their own support/peripheral poo poo available w/in that services chain of command

yer right

its kinda like how the inflexibility inherent in the manipular system led to the cohort and how the self sufficiency of units was one of their greatest strengths

but My Branch Can Beat Up Your Branch will keep things separate because vOv

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

OB_Juan posted:

A thing I just learned, and thought I would share with this thread: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Muerte

A Mexican folk saint of death, with a cult that is on the rise.

"As of 2016 the cult of Santa Muerte is said to be one of the fastest growing new religious movements in the world, with an estimated 10 to 12 million followers."

Death is Certain.

The grocery store in my neighborhood sells Santa Muerte candles

It isn't really a death cult, I don't get the subtleties but Santa Muerte is also venerated by marginalized people and travelers

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

trump schedule for today

10:30 AM Receive the daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
11:00 AM Lead a listening session on healthcare – Roosevelt Room
12:30 PM Lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao – Presidential Dining Room
3:00 PM Meet with his Cabinet – Cabinet Room
4:30 PM Sign an Executive Order entitled Comprehensive Plan for Reorganizing the Executive Branch – Oval Office
6:30 PM Dinner with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster – Residence

spicey at 1pm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

freckle posted:

alchohol

nietschze posted:

alcohol is dead

:colbert:

• Locked thread