Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

End of Life Guy posted:

Trump said "the FACT that Obama" spied on me. He's not speaking in metaphors or hypotheticals

They're supposed to be submitting evidence to the HIC today right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
WHERE THE gently caress IS THE EO AND THE CBO poo poo IT'S 2:30 I DON"T HVAE ALL DAY!

edit: actually yes I do, sorry for yelling.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

cumshitter posted:

same, but with everyone as andrognous bald mulatto skinned people in silver jumpsuits who speak in trilling singsogn voices

The thing is, it almost sounds like this is what he was saying in the full quote

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

trump's evidence: i said so

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

zegermans posted:

Ah yes the South Park episode where the moral of the day was "environmentalism is gayer than a literal pile of men having sex"

i was going more foreverwar NU MAN era civilization the south park future people were more like just bald cholos

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

GobiasIndustries posted:

*Nunes looks at lovely xerox of a Breitbart article with gold sharpie all over it*

"Hmm this is very troubling, we should look into this in a very public manner"

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

orange sky posted:

Couldn't Obama sue Trump for slander or some poo poo?

you need to show damages for a civil case iirc

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I agree, full racial integration now

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

https://m.imgur.com/a/jZsCu

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I can't believe Steve king is endorsing mandatory race mixing

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

rice mixing

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Nonsense posted:

rice mixing

its good to prevent beri beri

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

WHERE THE gently caress IS THE EO AND THE CBO poo poo IT'S 2:30 I DON"T HVAE ALL DAY!

edit: actually yes I do, sorry for yelling.

sir, pull your alarm clock forward, also to the next window for your order

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Nonsense posted:

rice mixing

short grain and long grain together make medium grain!

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Nodelphi posted:

I think doctors are going to come out of this thing just fine. Certainly the patients will feel the pinch long before the doctors do. The ER business will be booming.

if the gop bill passes then a whole bunch of private practices are going to get poo poo on, and entire hospitals in rural america will shutter because of it

if it doesn't pass then things will still get worse because more insurers will start fleeing the marketplace after it becomes clear that no one is going to do anything

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
steve king accidentally hired a hitmann to kill himself so now hes just laying ito out like it really is now that death is crtain

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SpaceGoku posted:

if the gop bill passes then a whole bunch of private practices are going to get poo poo on, and entire hospitals in rural america will shutter because of it

if it doesn't pass then things will still get worse because more insurers will start fleeing the marketplace after it becomes clear that no one is going to do anything

oh no not the insurers

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

zegermans posted:

Not really but he's calling it Order 66 so that's kinda ominous.

Which gov agency will kill and which other agency will they kill? What's the over-under?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

without the insurers and with healthcare still in effect we might be forced to use some kind of public option

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Yinlock posted:

oh no not the insurers

Who do you think pays the doctors?

Wait aren't you a cucknadian like baloogan?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lastgirl posted:

There's like no information on what exactly it entails yet

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/841338126316511233

Hmmmmmmmm

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

fits my needs posted:

Who do you think pays the doctors?

Wait aren't you a cucknadian like baloogan?

the insurers are like half the reason your healthcare sucks rear end

everything has to go through a dumb middleman

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

kaleedity posted:

you need to show damages for a civil case iirc

He's ruing obummer's political capital!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Yinlock posted:

Woah really? Who knew healthcare could be so complicated? :smugdon:

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Yinlock posted:

and that middleman makes a shitton of money for doing nothing but pushing papers

it's like... the healthcare industry in the USA completely dispells the notion that capitalism somehow reduces bureaucracy. it entirely defeats that idea by itself

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
IM A PIONEER

IM AN EXPLORER

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trump is going to push this trainwreck of a bill no matter what and nothing will stop him because he is fundamentally incapable of admitting fault or going back on anything

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lastgirl posted:

when u catch Spicy in a low key lie

http://i.imgur.com/IoghcDl.gifv

yeah i remember teafhin dis guy my trick for that

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Yinlock posted:

you understand that if insurers leave the marketplace millions of americans will lose access to healthcare right

I mean I know you're canadian so you don't really know what you're talking about, but letting insurers flee the marketplace (which will happen if no one does anything) is effectively a soft repeal of the ACA for huge swathes of america

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Yinlock posted:

half? lolololololol good one yinkey

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Lol tromp

triple sulk posted:

yeah lmao

where i am has more people than that but it still isn't breaching city status but people still say it's a city and i'm like lmao you have no clue what a city is

you don't even start to break into city status until 400/500k and i'm only using that number because there's only ten in the US that break a million

and yeah philly is the best city in the united states of america

When measuring a city's size, you should go by urban area or metropolitan area. City limits are pretty small and arbitrary in comparison, and dont give a complete picture.

SF for example has 850,000 people within its relatively tiny city limits, but the metropolitan area has 4.5 to 8.5 million people, depending on which measurement you use (MSA or CSA).

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/841340025728061445

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

agent_wildflower posted:

How do we figure out which poster is working for the CIA or FBI?? It could be anyone!

to prove they're not cops, we should make every new poster hail satan, watch a pirated anime, deface a bank note, and let a flag touch the ground

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

its good to prevent beri beri

I like beri beri good rice

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

When I'm president, I'm going to take a poo poo on Jackson's grave. Hopefully Trump's too.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

SpaceGoku posted:

you understand that if insurers leave the marketplace millions of americans will lose access to healthcare right

I mean I know you're canadian so you don't really know what you're talking about, but letting insurers flee the marketplace (which will happen if no one does anything) is effectively a soft repeal of the ACA for huge swathes of america

It is hard for cucknadians to understand. The only thing we truly share and understand about each other is Native American/aboriginal genocide.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

SpaceGoku posted:

huge swathes of america never got the aca, goddammit

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
MY HEART'S BIG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

agent_wildflower posted:

How do we figure out which poster is working for the CIA or FBI?? It could be anyone!

pff nice try nsa parachute account

• Locked thread