Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Endorph posted:

i think you guys all just want shadow hearts but with social links

Yes. Yes, actually. But instead of Shadow Hearts, can it be more Koudelka as well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Endorph posted:

Is that such a crime?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Endorph posted:

I mean...yes?

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Super No Vacancy posted:

england would also be good because then we could get native japanese speakers doing VO for native english speakers which is always a treat
What if it's recorded only in English by native English speakers, and there's no Japanese VO at all? People can't whinge about the dub if there was never a Japanese version to begin with, right?

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Super No Vacancy posted:

england would also be good because then we could get native japanese speakers doing VO for native english speakers which is always a treat

It'd end up like Yuri On Ice where everyone would be speaking JPN but we pretend it's ENG because of reasons.

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

Super No Vacancy posted:

*incomprehensible noises, some bark-like sounds mixed in*

"Wow Sensei's English is so fluent."

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

FractalSandwich posted:

What if it's recorded only in English by native English speakers, and there's no Japanese VO at all? People can't whinge about the dub if there was never a Japanese version to begin with, right?

People would find a way, if some of my friends are any indication.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

RME posted:

s. link about redecorating your room

agreed

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Endorph posted:

yes please

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

FractalSandwich posted:

If we could get the voice cast of Xenoblade Chronicles back together to do this then I'd be all for it

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

Shadow Hearts mention made me look it up and nope, it's not in the PS2 for PS4 collection either. I really hate the death of backwards compatibility.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

FractalSandwich posted:

"If everyone is a grey blob, you can't hate someone for the same, right?"

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

FractalSandwich posted:

I will complain about bad voice acting regardless of the original language, actually

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I'm debating buying a ps4 for this. I have an old PS3 lying around somewhere but it's missing a controller and I don't know how bad the graphics are on the PS3 version. Ugh!

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Chas McGill posted:

I'm debating buying a ps4 for this. I have an old PS3 lying around somewhere but it's missing a controller and I don't know how bad the graphics are on the PS3 version. Ugh!

PS3's fine. Your changes basically consist of slightly longer load times and less faceless people populating the city.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKbMW9lPwq4

Here's a comparison video with no spoilers.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Hmm, the PS3 version does look less crisp but I dunno if I'd notice that much while playing. Man I wish it'd come out on PC.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Looks like there's some frame rate issues in battle too, unless that's just a bad capture by the video

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Remember to do digital preorders before April 1st if PSN is going to start collecting tax in your state.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Super No Vacancy posted:

send like 5 japanese college students on a year abroad to cambridge or some poo poo for persona 6. japan loves anime britain

Persona 6 at Arizona State, just to really see how hosed up some poo poo can get.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the idea was to put college students in a setting where they would have to like, go to class.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
fine we'll send them to itt tech instead

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

C. Everett Koop posted:

fine we'll send them to itt tech instead

I've got some bad news for you....

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Endorph posted:

I am pretty much 100% down for this, yeah

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Chas McGill posted:

Hmm, the PS3 version does look less crisp but I dunno if I'd notice that much while playing. Man I wish it'd come out on PC.

I'm not sure if that's a problem with the PS3 version as it is capturing from a PS3 because of the HDCP situation on the console

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

CottonWolf posted:

If we were going directly for the Japanese heart, Paris is the right answer.

But I guess P5 already hits that indirectly.

Paris but only if someone has that mental disorder Japanese get when they pass out once they realize how poo poo Paris is.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Is purse owner 5 out yet

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

tithin posted:

Is purse owner 5 out yet

2 weeks and 1 day

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I think all the DLC pricing and dates are up now. Only like $70 what a steal.

Persona 1 Costumes/BGM
4/18
$6.99

Persona 2 Costumes/BGM
4/18
$6.99

Persona 3 Costumes/BGM
4/11
$6.99

Persona 4 Costumes/BGM
4/11
$6.99

Persona 4 DAN Costumes/BGM
4/25
$6.99

Raidou Costumes/BGM
5/2
$6.99

SMTIV Costumes/BGM
4/25
$6.99

Swimsuits
4/25
FREE

Catherine Costumes/BGM
5/2
$6.99

Orpheus set
4/11
$2.99

Thanatos set
4/18
$2.99

Kaguya set
4/18
$2.99

Izanagi set
4/11
$2.99

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

I was born and raised in China, lived in Japan, and now hold a US passport.

I am wrong in every way, all the damn time.

Ask me about my tattoos.
They're all completely cosmetic/optional and we get swimsuits for free so /shrug

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I'm gonna buy everything

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Saint Freak posted:

Swimsuits
4/25
FREE

Wait what. How.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

how what

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Supremezero posted:

Wait what. How.

Uh obviously you should pay less for less clothing.

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

Still plenty of Persona sets not listed there yet

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Who cares, you can buy raidou costumes!? Does it replace the battle music with his theme?

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

It's me. I'm the rear end in a top hat who's part of the problem and getting the Persona 4 pack. You can all blame me for this terrible nickle and dime poo poo.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Eh, barring me getting a review copy I'm buying the entire game for a second time so I'm pretty sure I'm worse than anyone who spends $5 on a funny pair of pants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

CharlestonJew posted:

Who cares, you can buy raidou costumes!? Does it replace the battle music with his theme?

It's the battle music from Raidou 1, yeah. All of the costumes have battle music from their respective game attached to them.

totalnewbie posted:

They're all completely cosmetic/optional and we get swimsuits for free so /shrug

Being optional has never made this not lovely, but I'm getting my Catherine, Raidou, and SMTIV costumes so I can't complain.