Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Up Circle posted:

swag steel hiko dazed olof
who says no?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwilty
May 31, 2011

Luna Was Here posted:

would the ibp even leave streaming to play? also do you think they could rope summit into it?

That's my point is they can be a "pro" streaming team. They basically document what teams are doing, but stream everything other than their actual strats. Make bank off just watching those 5 whoever they are play. Roll to whatever tournaments let them in and own poo poo, build community support make big stream money.

Lol if you think summit is anywhere near the level of Dazed, swag, Steel

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kwilty posted:

ye he's better, 1gs in the chat bois

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

Up Circle posted:

swag steel hiko dazed olof
who says no?

Even if Steel and Dazed were unbanned, I'm pretty sure one of them went on record saying they wouldn't play with each other.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Isn't there already a """""""""pro"""""""" stream team with Summit and adreN and a couple other nobodies and has-beens?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Kwilty posted:

listen someone has to fill tho hole that skadoodle leaves

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
otoh a team with Steel Hiko and Dazed would do pretty well... in S-rank pugs :grin:

Kwilty
May 31, 2011

Luna Was Here posted:

listen someone has to fill tho hole that skadoodle leaves

So they'd grab a rifler?

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Fauxshiz posted:

Even if Steel and Dazed were unbanned, I'm pretty sure one of them went on record saying they wouldn't play with each other.

do they actually dislike each other i thought they were great friends and solid mates.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Na'Vi winning format: -guardian, s1mple to awp, +Hiko.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
s1mple goes nuclear when hiko is in the same building, why dont they just pay him to coach and stand around & watch the magic happen

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

the negev has been removed from comp

is life even worth living anymore?

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
What sort of cruel tyrannical overlord removes the Negev and not the M249?

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Praise the Lord and the M249 shall follow, amen.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

TheFlyingLlama posted:

the negev has been removed from comp

is life even worth living anymore?

so they can do this to it.

hahahahahahahahahah

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Famethrowa posted:

so they can do this to it.

hahahahahahahahahah

SAY IT AIN'T SO, JOE.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Vertigo was actually a really bad map

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Up Circle posted:

do they actually dislike each other i thought they were great friends and solid mates.

From what I've gleaned through general csgo reddit clips browsing osmosis not at all. Dazed seems to think Steel is insufferable glib little poo poo and for his part Steel thinks Dazed is monumentally tedious, rigid and joyless. I don't watch a whole lot (near zero) of rank s games but I guess they can stomach each other for that. I imagine moving into a team house with someone you already feel that way about though would be like fast forwarding to the stage of the divorce that comes right before the neighbors call the cops to cool down your domestic dispute and then there's suddenly a loud thud and the sound of one person weeping.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Please no, this is nsfw

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.
Randy gun

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i thought of fat lou instantly

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Paging fat Lou

Fat Lou
Jan 21, 2008

Desert Heat? I thought it was Dessert Heat. No wonder it tastes so bad.

hi!

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
What are the new sounds like? Kinda neat that they indicate accuracy now.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Agoat posted:

What are the new sounds like? Kinda neat that they indicate accuracy now.

They only apply to the negev as far as I can tell, and it just sounds like a soft paintball gun for the first 20 shots, then it sounds like a loud paintball gun.

There's no way the negev is staying this way, it's really dumb.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y1EWflbPhg

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Famethrowa posted:

They only apply to the negev as far as I can tell, and it just sounds like a soft paintball gun for the first 20 shots, then it sounds like a loud paintball gun.

There's no way the negev is staying this way, it's really dumb.

But we need to make CSGO more like battlefield! For people that haven't played BF1 (I haven't played since BF3 so they might have made this change earlier), the longer you shoot LMGs the more accurate they get.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

The fact that they made the negev less expensive then an awp suggests they want to go that way.

I'm imagining trying to retake B site mirage with a lasergun negev holding apts and ughhhh...

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
2014: Lets gently caress with the accuracy and power of the deagle

2014, 1 week later: Bad move...lets move on, lesson learned..

2017: lets gently caress with the accuracy and power of the negev. AND the sound.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Honestly they would have to make it really loving good to have it realistically compete with the AK and M4 and AWP because those weapons are just so versatile. Maybe if they made Negev rounds go through walls it would be OP, I mean good.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
Honestly, don't know why they'd bother to even make the negev a legit gun. It should just be a "I'm way ahead and wanna troll" gun.

osker
Dec 18, 2002

Wedge Regret

nftyw posted:

Honestly they would have to make it really loving good to have it realistically compete with the AK and M4 and AWP because those weapons are just so versatile. Maybe if they made Negev rounds go through walls it would be OP, I mean good.

They should really employ a voltron approach. Like if you can get a guy at either side of you to hold you down you can shoot with awp level accuracy from the get-go.

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
negev owns hth

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"

Slumpy posted:

Honestly, don't know why they'd bother to even make the negev a legit gun. It should just be a "I'm way ahead and wanna troll" gun.

If you read/watch some of the interviews with Valve staff, they want to make every gun viable so that skins can be sold. Heck, I bought 2 r8 fade skins for $3 each and they're up to like $4.50 now already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd_QeY9uATA

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Audax posted:

Heck, I bought 2 r8 fade skins for $3 each and they're up to like $4.50 now already.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
AUG shall be removed from comp and replaced with a version that is better so people will use it more

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
I'm going to invest all my savings in Negev skins.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
optic jasonr bitches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!

stump collector posted:

optic jasonr bitches