Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

quote:

Melania Trump made a rare political appearance at Mar-a-Lago - while the Donald had a weekend away from the resort at one of his golf courses in Virginia. The first lady was the headline attraction at a Republican fundraiser at the Palm Beach property on Friday night. Palm Beach County GOP chairman Michael Barnett was forced to fork out $150,000 to rent the ballroom from Trump, and about 700 tickets to the dinner were then sold for a minimum of $300. The event is expected to raise about $300,000. Melania only appeared for a few minutes during a pre-dinner VIP event, which was also attended by Florida Governor Rick Scott (left with two guests), as well as a host of other state Republican officials. A picture of Abraham Lincoln wearing a Make America Great Again hat was included on all of the photos taken with the First Lady. Meanwhile, Trump (right) stayed close to the capital for the weekend to play yet another round of golf. Pictures posted on social media (top right and bottom right) show him sat watching the sport on TV with two others while wearing his trademark red hat.

(I don't care if that's from the Daily Mail, it's still lol)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

Tumble posted:

to see how i'll handle it after i figure out it's empty

i was trying to sell this restaurant owner a social media and website package where we'd keep their facebook and yelp pages updated as well as use targeted advertising campaigns to push his places to the top of search results, plus keep them up to date on the various payment and ordering methods out there (sounds simple enough to do yourself but in big cities it can actually suck to try to dig yourself out of bad social media publicity) and i'm trying to pitch this guy who owns a small chain of like 8 pizza places.

he keeps me waiting for 45 minutes past our scheduled time, and loving STARES at me when I reach for the water jug. I think I just said "oh the waters empty, is there any more?" but the dude nodded his head like I'd presented him with the first formula for fire

it's some dumb bullshit powerplay he read about in an introductory sales class

I'm still not understanding visually what is going on or what it is supposed to accomplish.

Do they just plunk down one of these

onto the desk and await your reaction?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Jesus Christ posted:

I'm still not understanding visually what is going on or what it is supposed to accomplish.

Do they just plunk down one of these

onto the desk and await your reaction?

i think he means "pitcher"

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

Arrhythmia posted:

i think he means "pitcher"

well that's just stupid, jugs are bigger (the biggest)

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
i did mean pitcher, i was drinking all day plus i'm stupid

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Why would you react to it at all? Idgi

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Jesus Christ posted:

(I don't care if that's from the Daily Mail, it's still lol)

Lol at Melania being in Florida the one weekend easy d isn't, and lol at Trump charging the area Republican party $150K to hold a fundraiser in his resort

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Why would you react to it at all? Idgi

well i totally hosed up the point by saying "jug", but the guy I'm talking about set an empty water pitcher on the table because he apparently wanted to see what I'd do if I reached for the water and found it was empty; I wouldn't have thought twice about it but he started staring at me as soon as I reached for it, and then seemed very impressed that I asked for more water; like strong nodding and smiling and then being much more receptive with what I had to say

it's the kind of very stupid "power play" that people make when they're faking being Good Negotiators and trying not to come across as cheap/ignorant, instead of just saying "I don't think I should spend as much money as you're asking" or "I need you to inform me about this subject" or other basic objections

Tumble fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Mar 27, 2017

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

So if you reach for the jug and then don't say anything when you realize it's empty... something happens?

My brain is breaking just trying to understand the thinking here.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Jose posted:

this isn't really a lol i just wanted to share it

https://i.imgur.com/ni1Wz7Z.mp4

lol this is me irl

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

ballistics statistics posted:

So if you reach for the jug and then don't say anything when you realize it's empty... something happens?

If you don't say anything, you've just inadvertently revealed that you're a replicant.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

It's a stupid mind game there's nothing to get, just like there's no good explanation for his idiot whipsaw handshake

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

i guess you're some kind of untrustworthy pussy because if you're thirsty and can't ask for some water how can you possibly fulfill blah blah blah

it's ticky-tacky sales poo poo that hasn't been relevant for 30 years and Trump does soooo much of it; he acts like a timeshare salesman

Tumble fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Mar 27, 2017

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It means you're a beta bitch jesus dude

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Tumble posted:

i guess you're some kind of untrustworthy pussy because if you're thirsty and can't ask for some water how can you possibly fulfill blah blah blah

it's ticky-tacky sales poo poo that hasn't been relevant for 30 years and Trump does soooo much of it; he acts like a timeshare salesman

A real estate "developer" is like one step above a timeshare salesman anyway

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
(thinking) this guy is good... but he's not expecting a wet desk!

*knocks the water pitcher over*

e... empty??!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Enjoy being poor loser.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/846152013389934592

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Cubone posted:

e... empty??!

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Whoa, is trump untrustworthy or something?!!

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Cubone posted:

e... empty??!

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/mlcalderone/status/846164101432791040

This'll work.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

See​ something say something

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

You will ride eternal, shiny and orange

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Lol "Hello, New York Times? Are my co-workers leaking all the stupid poo poo I'm doing? Yes? Okay, well thanks, keep up the fake news"

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Why is this the best trump tread?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Lol "Hello, New York Times? Are my co-workers leaking all the stupid poo poo I'm doing? Yes? Okay, well thanks, keep up the fake news"

Lol

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Dial-a-Dog posted:

This is just an example of the 17-dimensional backgammon that President Donald J. Trump is playing

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Serak posted:

This is just an example of the 17-dimensional backgammon that President Donald J. Trump is playing

Playing the Warcraft 3 version of DotA on the astral plane of politics, spirit fingers of eight limbs sheathed in gold light each clicking furiously at an extremely polished gold plated mouse to execute commands throughout time, a counterharmony to the echo of the Big Bang and reshaping history's dense curvature into a honeygold wave, our collective perception pulls back to reveal that the fundamental shape of the universe's very foundations is no less than that of Trump's very coiffure, and we are all merely his dandruff

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

:mediocre: but :sad: was that the joke the whole time? has this joke eaten its own tail?

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

KrolleBolle posted:

Guys, I'm sorry about bringing this dumb cartoon up again, but a few things were bothering me, so I took it down to the lab and ran a few tests.

As I suspected, there were several issues with the trump character.

The "sexual fantasy" slider was set at 260%, which is ridiculous. values over 100% have no effect, and I had to enter windowed mode so I could move the program left, in order to get access to the slider, which protruded about 3 inches out of the interface. I set it at 0%.

Other values that had to be corrected were:

Physical activity:.................set to 0%
Diet:.....................................set to [fast food, meatloaf, incinerated steaks, catsup]

After adjusting these values, the computer generated this new image.

lol

Holy crown of LOLs right here!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Krinkle posted:

has this joke eaten its own tail?

The LOLoborous

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
This dude.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Burt Sexual posted:

Why is this the best trump tread?

"We're gonna have a trump thread, it's gonna be the best you've ever seen. Bigly lols, plenty to go around, lols of all kinds. Cheap lols, hearty lols, throwaway lols, the kind of lols you share with your family, and maybe a few lols you keep to yourself."

-Jose, Thread OP, Honorary Not-Foreigner

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

awwwwww, Ivanka & J-Kush will be working together :love: in the White House SWAT TEAM office

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/325869-kushner-to-lead-white-house-innovation-office-report

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

Arrhythmia posted:

Trump disputes Reilly’s entire story as well: “I always thought he was a terrible writer,” he said.

lol true Rick Reilly loving sucks monkey dong

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
https://twitter.com/SeanMcElwee/status/846155145838759937

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Lol!

Trump is trying to learn Govern, but already knows 4 moves.

Delete a move to learn Govern?

Give up learning Govern?

Trump did not learn Govern.

Shadow0 fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Mar 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

lol he couldnt be trusted to drive it

:honkhonk:

everybody clap!!