Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

change my name posted:

why the gently caress were there so many new posts today

unlike ed balls, trump only works on weekdays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

paranoid randroid posted:

plant potatoes and cucumbers and cause a localized biome collapse as every plant species in a two block radius gets squeezed out by your predatory garden

Main biome within 2 blocks is ash trees and some maples. Be p cool if those got claimed by my death garden tho

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.
Why the gently caress is Nunes giving multiple depositions of himself on national TV?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

change my name posted:

fake you man, read them

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

change my name posted:

Uhh how about you read the faking thread

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i'm not a big fan of tomatoes or other good things for that matter is there anyway i can plant overcooked beef?

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

FAUXTON posted:

"BUT I VOTED TO gently caress OTHER PEOPLE OVER, NOT MYSELF"

Is there some prisoner's dilemma 'game theory' that relates to voters? Like how everyone voting 'gently caress you got mine' actually lowers the standards for all involved?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

NecroMonster posted:

i'm not a big fan of tomatoes or other good things for that matter is there anyway i can plant overcooked beef?

you can plant whatever you want, it just might not grow

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

MysteriousStranger posted:

Why the gently caress is Nunes giving multiple depositions of himself on national TV?

he's uhhh, not smart that one

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

He's pretty much this guy only even dumber

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

NecroMonster posted:

humanity has utterly failed itself

not Sean Humanity

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
i've had one of those "all time worst days" kind of poo poo today so i'm glad today was boring

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Tebow will never leave the news despite being awful because he's a big ultra Christian white guy who bought ads encouraging people to mangle children dicks

That plus a bunch of SEC titles in the middle of evangelical town mean smoothbrains will always think it's a liberal conspiracy that he is being held back because he loves God

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

There's a group of about 15 deer that wander around our complex at night. Its why the only plant biome here is big trees and mossy dirt

I loving hate deer

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

CortezFantastic posted:

i've had one of those "all time worst days" kind of poo poo today so i'm glad today was boring

death is patient and can always wait until tomorrow, friend

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
sees 2500 new posts

thinks pisstape has leaked

opens thread to see 2500 posts of chili chat and power rangers gifs

:cool:

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

There's a group of about 15 deer that wander around our complex at night. Its why the only plant biome here is big trees and mossy dirt

I loving hate deer

i love deer

slow cooked and spiced with a hot dry rub

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

hey Turdfuzz what the hell happened to those news stories from last year about killer clowns

the clowns all died
they got stabbed in the juggler

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Origami Dali posted:

sees 2500 new posts

thinks pisstape has leaked

opens thread to see 2500 posts of chili chat and power rangers gifs

:cool:

:lol: if you think pisstape will be contained by only 2500 posts

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

rear end cobra posted:

He was smart enough to get out of the presidential election.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Coolguye posted:

i love deer

slow cooked and spiced with a hot dry rub

Yeah I could hunt them with a shovel here but the last guy who did that to a skunk got probation so best not to risk it

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

old.flv posted:

Is there some prisoner's dilemma 'game theory' that relates to voters? Like how everyone voting 'gently caress you got mine' actually lowers the standards for all involved?

Collective Action Problems

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

My argument that a solid thwap to the head with a shovel is way more humane and just as sporting as bow hunting fell on deaf ears

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
pisstape would need its own subforum

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the difference between Scott Walker and Devin Nunes is that Scott Walker has achieved a zen-like state of placidity due to the fact that it takes several minutes for impulses to bubble up to the surface from his lizard brain

Devin Nunes is, on the other hand, a high-strung rodent in a suit whose fight-or-flight instincts kick in whenever he hears that rising tone of voice that signals someone is asking a question

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

rear end cobra posted:

I still don't understand why he would wear his hair like that to accentuate his lumpy head.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

he is engaging in powerful self owns; it's the only way he gets off

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Whoever fed Nunes lovely info to get him to debase himself has definitely gotten an amazing ROI

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Turdfuzz posted:

the clowns all died
they got stabbed in the juggler

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Epic High Five posted:

I loving hate deer

Grow hot peppers in the area they eat and also spray it down with pepper spray.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Augus posted:

Collective Action Problems

Thanks!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Origami Dali posted:

pretty hosed up that there isnt a sexual kink subforum already

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

old.flv posted:

it's called karma punishes the selfish and spiteful, it's less game theory and more physics

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Origami Dali posted:

would need it's own internet

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Gringostar posted:

:lol: if you think pisstape will be contained by only 2500 posts

:lol: if you don't think 10 minutes after it drops, goons will be bitterly fighting over which individual drop of urine was their favorite.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

:laffo:

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

do not grow okra

only plant cherry tomatoes if you plan on saucing or eating loving tomatoes every day

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

he is engaging in powerful self owns; it's the only way he gets off

He comes off as the sort of guy who rats himself out for drugs when pulled over for a speeding ticket before the cop even says a word and then tries to defend himself in court. Do congress people not get the same lectures everyone who joined the military or a federal agency gets about security clearances, information, and dealing the press?

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
i wonder how many cameras the Russians had in those hotel walls. just imagine, trump hooker piss in 360 vr bullet time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

FizFashizzle posted:

He decided to play baseball. He's total trash.

People like Tebow (and Manziel lol) are probably why "dual threat quarterback" is a term that gets loving laughed at now. There's a reason a QB gets good at scrambling out of the pocket and it ain't because they can also throw well.

• Locked thread