Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Crotch Bat posted:

Harbaugh seems like a decent enough guy deep down, it's just hidden under layers and layers of Asperger's that we see more often.

Jim Harbaugh is the most Jim Harbaugh he could be, at all times.

Also,

quote:

Politico: Have you met with President Trump at all since he became president?

Harbaugh: No, I have not.

Politico: Have you tried pinging Obama also?

Harbaugh: Have I talked to President Obama since the election? Yes, I have.

Politico: Was that about the LSC?

Harbaugh: It was about Michelle Obama's Reach Higher initiative.

Politico: What more do you plan to do as the budget process moves forward? Are you going to followup at all?

Harbaugh: Yeah…Making people aware of some of these issues is a start. I can hope and I can pray that some of these proposed reductions in funding and even worse elimination won't undercut our nation's civil legal assistance programs and it would threaten our fundamental American commitment of legal justice for all.

quote:

Politico: Is there a line you try to walk on political issues? There are other high profile coaches who have increasingly begun speaking out about politics.

Harbaugh: No, I wouldn't say that. I'm not saying this as a football coach, I'm saying this as an American. I'm for America first.

Politico: Well that's a Trump slogan right now—America First.

Harbaugh: I wasn't aware of that.

Politico: Yeah, he likes saying that.

Harbaugh: As [Madison] said in Federalist 51, ‘Justice is the end of government, the end of civil society. It ever has been [and] ever will be pursued until it be obtained or until liberty be lost in the pursuit.’

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Haha Jim Harbaugh dropping the Federalist Papers bomb. I have completely come around on this man.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I've been on board with Harbaugh ever since he had Stanford build him the $70,000 dollar bathroom.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

swickles posted:

Haha Jim Harbaugh dropping the Federalist Papers bomb. I have completely come around on this man.

I just want to follow him around at a safe distance and record the interesting things that come out of his mouth. Somehow he's endlessly fascinating to me; the Buzz Lightyear comparison is completely apt.

Edit: The disclaimer at the end of the article, "This transcript has been edited for length and clarity," is far funnier than it should be.

mdemone fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Mar 28, 2017

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Clemson offers 2019 QB, Bo Nix. Solid name 5/7.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Bo is a good gunslinging scrambly QB name

E: also he appears to be rocking a bowl cut in his 24/7 photo which in 2017 is the follicle equivalent of throwing a bomb into triple coverage, big fan of this guy already

E2: regular boring rear end white guy haircut in his other pictures, so less in, but still a good name

MourningView fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Mar 28, 2017

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Scarf posted:

Sounds like a penis pill that the FDA rejected. BONE-X.

Frinkahedron
Jul 26, 2006

Gobble Gobble

AsInHowe posted:

Jim Harbaugh is the most Jim Harbaugh he could be, at all times.

Also,

Harbaugh is the best kind of coach college football could ask for. Good at what he does, doesn't bullshit around, and just crazy enough to make you wary of being near him.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Lululemon is trash.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

UGA is apparently trying to become a team of giants because we offered another QB whose name escapes me, but he is a sophomore and 6'6". Eason is in that area and a lot of our Oline recruits are too.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
VT went out and got themselves an Aussie to bomb punts for them.

quote:

"Uh, little PG-13, but he [Bradburn] asked a girl in class for a 'rubber', and in Australia that's an eraser," said Slye. "And, uh, the girl kinda looked at him like 'what are you talking about?' So, uh, I mean it's just stuff you gotta get used to."

The Hokies would be well served if Bradburn is as quick to learn on the field as off it.

"Definitely not a rubber anymore," said Bradburn. "Raised a few eyebrows when I said that. She just gave me a weird look like 'where does he get off asking something like that?' And I was like sorry, my bad."

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Lululemon is trash.

you got that right

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Lululemons workout shorts are god tier.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Metal Gear?!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Where do they rank with athletic khakis that I can wear to teach/play golf in

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

NickRoweFillea posted:

Where do they rank with athletic khakis that I can wear to teach/play golf in

Like most college football coaches, Jim Harbaugh has a weekly radio show where he breaks down last week's game and talks about the game coming up this Saturday. Now it's the off season for football, basketball, and hockey, I think we should have enough season Harbaugh radio show, or he takes questions like the one pose here. Would that be a great hour of radio every week? Absolutely!

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

FizFashizzle posted:

Lululemons workout shorts are god tier.

For $60+, they loving better be.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Anals of History posted:

free alterations for life, yo.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

MourningView posted:

Bo is a good gunslinging scrambly QB name

E: also he appears to be rocking a bowl cut in his 24/7 photo which in 2017 is the follicle equivalent of throwing a bomb into triple coverage, big fan of this guy already

E2: regular boring rear end white guy haircut in his other pictures, so less in, but still a good name

Apparently he's an Auburn legacy, his dad was qb Patrick Nix. Dunno if we'll land him.

Dude def has an Auburn vibe to him.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Lululemon is trash.

It's not bad, it's just not worth what they charge.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Anals of History posted:

Buy Mountain Khakis and wear them for 10 years at a time. That's what I do. They're like 70-80 though, but aren't stretchy dudeyogapants.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

FSU commit-but-then-went-to-the-Olympics-as-a-sprinter-and-is-trying-to-pick-up-football-again-for-the-pros WR Marvin Bracy ran a good 40 in today's pro day

https://twitter.com/BobFerrante/status/846730908455636992

He was told 4.30 or lower

pillsburysoldier fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Mar 29, 2017

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

LeeMajors posted:

Buy Mountain Khakis and wear them for 10 years at a time. That's what I do. They're like 70-80 though, but aren't stretchy dudeyogapants.

How is recruiting going Jim?

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

If he learned offense from his father he'll be the most boring QB ever.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS

Scarf posted:

The Return of Dr. Bo

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Crotch Bat posted:

VT went out and got themselves an Aussie to bomb punts for them.

Never use rubbers, every mistake is a miracle

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

This week in Boys Being Boys, Texas [HS] Football Players Accused of Sodomizing Teammates With Coke Bottles and Bats

:stonk:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Coca-Cola's ubiquitous product placement has gone too far this time.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

swickles posted:

How is recruiting going Jim?

Whole milk, steaks and statutory sleepovers. What's not to love?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:wtc:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
That stuff went on at the middle school I went to. But with hockey sticks and broom handles.

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain

TBeats posted:

That stuff went on at the middle school I went to. But with hockey sticks and broom handles.

Um

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Glad I was an unathletic turbonerd, which appears to have saved me from being sodomized with the nearest rod or cylinder available.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Sash! posted:

Glad I was an unathletic turbonerd, which appears to have saved me from being sodomized with the nearest rod or cylinder available.

we can change that now, if you're game :getin:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Sash! posted:

Quidditch is now available for the new Sashes of today.

Nerd hazing will be brutal

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

pillsburysoldier posted:

Quidditch is now available for the new Sashes of today.

Nerd hazing will be brutal

"Listen Muggle, you know what happens: you don't catch the snitch, you get a broomstick up the bum. Now drop your pants or I'll have Frederick here cast Crucio on you"

what have i done

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

This must be how the poo poo got into the coke cans in Ireland or whatever.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Nerd hazing is like, being forced to hand-solve really tedious differential equations that require twenty layers of integration by parts.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Pakled posted:

Nerd hazing is like, being forced to hand-solve really tedious differential equations that require twenty layers of integration by parts.

"Deadass didn't even use the gamma function. Let's shove this geiger counter up his butt!"

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Which end of the bat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

There is an anesthesiologist who will make some residents bag an entire case by hand instead of using a ventilator.

• Locked thread