Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Coolguye posted:

I'm a stress faster to the point where if I am severely stressed out about something I will choke on basically anything I eat, so ive hit that 750 cal mark more than once in my life just because I am overwrought with something. Like when my mother died I was sub 1k cal/day for two weeks.

this is even worse when you consider that under normal circumstances I am 6'4" and 10% body fat on a fat day. My RMR is insane and being under 1k cal a day is basically something I should never do, my spiritual fasts I've usually gone for about 1300 and that is plenty effective

You have a loving eating disorder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

llllllllll
Jan 2, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Regular Nintendo posted:

The best thing you can do for that thread is block lastgirl and mariana horchata

They showed up in i think december and contribute nothing but gifs of chvrches and winona ryder. After you block them and see how infrequently they get quoted youll thank me

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

Disorder is the new normal.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
If you haven't tried this hot sauce yet I highly recommend it here is a video of a bunch of people seeing how spicy it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrXEPRG5Jq4

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

triple sulk posted:

cool and strong and your friend dogs:

all of them
:colbert:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Is this that Zimmermann telegram I've heard so much about?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

the incredible mind of Steve Bannons mentor at work, ladies and gentlemen

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Sad!

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

DogonCrook posted:

Lol carter page told fox that hes just being picked on bc his deep ties to russia that go back to the soviet union.

Imagine that being your defense.

"the only reason i'm getting picked on for my ties to russia are my deeply-entrenched ties to russia as a most glorious union of republics" :psyduck:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"da, i beleev that it is self-evident that Texas will fall into Mexican sphere of influence"

*Bannon surges to feet and slams fist on his desk*

"by god its so obvious!!!! we need to act NOW to stop this!!"

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
for kentucky or ohio river valley/appalachian folks who want to read a decent online newspaper, try:

http://www.kyforward.com/bill-straub-despite-trumps-assertions-to-the-contrary-no-comeback-in-the-cards-for-coal-industry/

Straub in particular is good

CodeJanitor
Mar 30, 2005
I still can't think of anything to say.
So with all the stolen secret service stuff and the couple of weeks of "random people" doing penetration tests of white house grounds, when is the hit and/or terrorist attack gonna happen?

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

is this supposed to be news to me

Serf
May 5, 2011

imagine being so dumb that u think texas would ever be controlled by mexico

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
im pretty sure texas alone has more armed forces than all of mexico. imagining yhr land of brad paisley and rolling coal si se pueding makes me laugh

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib

Glad I don't live in Hulkland.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

If you haven't tried this hot sauce yet I highly recommend it here is a video of a bunch of people seeing how spicy it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrXEPRG5Jq4

I really don't want to. But man, I'm hooked on Spice. Seriously. I don't want anything to do with that link. But i'll click it. And I'll watch.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Former Everything posted:

Straub in particular is good

for a cheap junk beer it's pretty okay

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

woah hold up there

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...m=.fb4db10683d7

quote:

On my first day of work as the editor in chief of the New York Observer, which had been acquired five years earlier by Jared Kushner, now the son-in-law and senior adviser to President Trump, I inherited an office and a desktop computer, both in fine but used condition. The computer was a recent-model Mac, but when I turned it on, it was inexplicably running Windows. I summoned our beleaguered IT guy to explain, and he informed me that it had belonged to Kushner, who liked the design of Apple products but preferred the Windows OS.

quote:

When the paper had a profitable quarter for what I was told was the first time, Kushner floated the idea of layoffs to increase the margins, seemingly ignoring the fact that staff reductions would also reduce ad inventory by reducing content. A material part of what had been attractive about the job was the promise of expansion and growth. But we submitted business plans over and over again, and Kushner rejected them. He wanted the Observer to be cheaper to run, usually at the expense of growth and evolution, and he could not see the relationship between scale and profit — between risk and reward.

quote:

When it became clear in 2012 that Kushner was conflating running lean with starvation, I submitted my resignation and left the Observer mostly on good terms with him, but I was disappointed. The company president resigned a few weeks later. Kushner eventually filled our positions with a family friend and his brother-in-law, the latter of whom had no media experience. He wanted outsiders to run the business — but loyal, compliant outsiders

quote:

When I worked for him, I wasn’t sure he had a realistic view of his own capabilities since, like his father-in-law, he seemed to view his wealth and its concomitant accoutrements as rewards for his personal success in business, and not something he would have had in any case. To me, he appeared to view his position and net worth as the products of an essentially meritocratic process.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IPyv4KgTAA

Netflix is going to bring this dude down and I'm going to laugh.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Serf posted:

imagine being so dumb that u think texas would ever be controlled by mexico

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

fits my needs posted:

Russia did nothing wrong according to good ol Joe

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I'm glad it is now on the congressional record that our president is too dumb to discriminate between outlandish conspiracy fictions and reality.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
texas would rather die than become part of mexico, i assure you

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"Get me Roger Stone!" said literally no one ever

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

anime was right posted:

texas would rather die than become part of mexico, i assure you

*very russian coastal elite voice* they will not have choice, the combined guns of mexico will force them to submit

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Bethamphetamine posted:

I'm glad it is now on the congressional record that our president is too dumb to discriminate between outlandish conspiracy fictions and reality.

twenty-fif

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

paranoid randroid posted:

"Get me Roger Stone!" said literally no one ever

I would rather have a kidney stone

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

the president is a sex-obsessed 12 year old, the vice president is a sexless stone statue, the president's most trusted advisor is a ghoul that survives off of devouring virgin sacrifices, and they are all being manipulated by a metrosexual KGB agent that likes to show off his nipples in public

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

as a resident of Hawaii , i think being part of China or Japan would probably be better

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
kidney stone would probably be more useful than Roger Stone in most capacities

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/GideonResnick/status/847498404196306944

quote:

Several current American officials identified the White House officials as Ezra Cohen-Watnick, the senior director for intelligence at the National Security Council, and Michael Ellis, a lawyer who works on national security issues at the White House Counsel’s Office and formerly worked on the staff of the House Intelligence Committee.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

I'm laughing real hard rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

NYT just outed that the White House officials who gave Nunes his dumb info were Ezra Cohen-Watnick (senior director for intellienge at the National Security Council), and Michael Ellis (a lawyer for the White House counsel).

lmao today will be fun

• Locked thread