Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
Guy is obviously a gently caress up but mooning someone isn't sending them a nude jfc

I mean unless it was a fruit basket, then yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Lol at the dumbshits buying the "mooning" story. That's the excuse any dude sending nude pics to kids would use to cover his (uncovered) rear end.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Modus Pwnens posted:

Guy is obviously a gently caress up but mooning someone isn't sending them a nude jfc

I mean unless it was a fruit basket, then yeah.

how much of your nude body do you need to send someone before it is 'a nude'

serious question. I want thread opinions

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Was there hole showing

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Fullhouse posted:

how much of your nude body do you need to send someone before it is 'a nude'

serious question. I want thread opinions

If you don't see taint, it's just quaint.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Modus Pwnens posted:

If you don't see taint, it's just quaint.

if you see the skids, it aint for kids

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

feedmegin posted:

Uh. Dictated via Ouija board?

Did the old warhorse finally pop off? I've been avoiding news almost entirely for a good while.

And/or my memory has gotten kinda lovely for medical reasons.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Taint for enjoyment, straight to unemployment.

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

yeah personal/professional social media account security is something a lot of white collar professionals just profoundly don't grasp. as an ESL tutor I keep a professional account where I put stuff that might be of use to the learners who follow me, because i am a firm believer in that every opportunity is a learning opportunity. put the material where the student interest is, and the learning does itself.

my wife however is a breeder of rare beetles so her personal/private life is more blended together, she uses twittler to find other beetle breeders to swap bugs with. occasionally she also shows me pictures of dogs she approves of.

I must know more about this profession

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Bubblyblubber posted:

:captainpop:

This calls for some lighthearted :spergin:

Me [30F] with my BF[28 M/F] of 2 years... should I worry about his math-addiction and possible mania? Personal issues

"No babe, everything is fine, everything is fine!" He says, his head lightly moving to the rhythm only he can hear.

28 is a good time for the mania portion of bi-polar type II to show up and say hi after a long career of chronic depression.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

If your butt's got beetles, showing kids isn't neatles

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Leon Einstein posted:

Lol at the dumbshits buying the "mooning" story. That's the excuse any dude sending nude pics to kids would use to cover his (uncovered) rear end.
you have a strange view of the world that I do not share

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

you have a strange view of the world that I do not share
Yeah, the strange view that teachers sending pics of their naked butt to students isn't innocent fun.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

YeahTubaMike posted:

you don't by any chance live in philly, do you? i worked at a place with a setup like this, and it was mostly un-terrible although i did get hit on it uncomfortably a lot

Nah, I live in Oklahoma. Just goes to show you how common it is.

speaking of common, can we all agree that BATMAN just needs to be retired as a name? Every company I've ever worked for had a BATMAN server.

Pvt.Scott posted:

28 is a good time for the mania portion of bi-polar type II to show up and say hi after a long career of chronic depression.

Sounds more like Type I to me, psychosis is more typical of mania than hypomania

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Mirthless posted:

speaking of common, can we all agree that BATMAN just needs to be retired as a name? Every company I've ever worked for had a BATMAN server.

Sounds more like Type I to me, psychosis is more typical of mania than hypomania

why would you name a server BATMAN, your coworkers are morons

acceptable IT guy server names are things like Skynet, SHODAN, AM

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Mirthless posted:

My parent servers are dead

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Mostly I don't like the favoritism - if he shows one student his rear end, he should have to show them all.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I feel like unless you see an rear end in a top hat a butt isn't really "nude". Like cleavage without nips.

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
Last place I worked had star wars names. So Death Star, Death Star 2, Endor, etc.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Mostly I don't like the favoritism - if he shows one student his rear end, he should have to show them all.

Did you bring enough rear end pics for EVERYONE?

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

WampaLord posted:

Did you bring enough rear end pics for EVERYONE?

I brought 15 gigs, is that sufficient?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Teachers aren't allowed to have lives, I thought this was well established

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Teachers aren't allowed to have lives, I thought this was well established
You guys sound like you'd believe the guys Chris Hansen catches when they say they just came to warn the teenagers about older creeps.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Adults shouldn't be sending children they have a supervisory role over pics of they asses

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

save that poo poo for rear end class

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
A toxic combination of internet overexposure, Chris Hanson obsession and general nerd timidity on sex has created an entire generation of goons convinced everyone wants to touch their rancid pee pees when nothing could be further from the truth. Sometimes you're just mooning someone.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Mirthless posted:

i had no idea it was this widespread

i worked for a company that had servers named batman, superman, & hendrix, among others that i don't remember

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

new phone who dis posted:

A toxic combination of internet overexposure, Chris Hanson obsession and general nerd timidity on sex has created an entire generation of goons convinced everyone wants to touch their rancid pee pees when nothing could be further from the truth. Sometimes you're just mooning someone.

I assumed in the first place the teach was just dumb as gently caress and had destroyed his career by being dumb as gently caress but now I am utterly convinced that you, yourself, are some kind of hosed up child molestor.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
At some point everybody's rear end will be on the Internet and people will be so nonplussed about the whole thing that teachers will be grilled about rear end profile in their hiring interview. Better remember to bring your portfolio!

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

I assumed in the first place the teach was just dumb as gently caress and had destroyed his career by being dumb as gently caress but now I am utterly convinced that you, yourself, are some kind of hosed up child molestor.

The goon singularity.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I think that stuff was all pretty inappropriate but I didn't get the feeling the teacher wanted to gently caress the kids while reading that story.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Snapchatting your rear end should be reserved for sending to your father in law to resolve arguments, not sent to minors.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

the ess jay dubyas ruined the funny 'my rear end' prank!!!

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

yeah personal/professional social media account security is something a lot of white collar professionals just profoundly don't grasp. as an ESL tutor I keep a professional account where I put stuff that might be of use to the learners who follow me, because i am a firm believer in that every opportunity is a learning opportunity. put the material where the student interest is, and the learning does itself.

my wife however is a breeder of rare beetles so her personal/private life is more blended together, she uses twittler to find other beetle breeders to swap bugs with. occasionally she also shows me pictures of dogs she approves of.

I really really appreciate learning this! Beetle breeder twitter swaps, that's fantastic.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Fullhouse posted:

the ess jay dubyas ruined the funny 'my rear end' prank!!!

I imagine the mom complaining about it is more of the reserved conservative type.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

mooning a child is also a sex crime

please do not expose any portion of your flabby corpus to a child natetimm

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Wait you mean all the goons PMing me picture of their asses want to have sex? I,...don't know what to say fellas :sweatdrop:

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

boner confessor posted:

mooning a child is also a sex crime

please do not expose any portion of your flabby corpus to a child natetimm

Rubbing my belly guarantees a lifetime of financial success. Oh please god someone just touch me I need human contact.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

You know if the teacher was a WOMAN the mom wouldn't be upset - homophobia makes me so upset. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
If a woman teacher was bent over showing me her burger, I'd assume she was dtf.