Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Rushi posted:

what video format is the piss tape in?

.rm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Rushi posted:

8 track

its audio only

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

paul ryan would never accept such a challenge

good, that means his death by rapier will be quick and decisive

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

Trump is literally on adderal and Kentucky fried chicken, bernie is doin pilates and dunking his nuts in a mug of ginseng every morning, he'll be fine

lol if you think trump's medicated by anything except perhaps crack

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

8 track

its audio only

It's actually kind of relaxing to fall asleep to although I keep waking up and having to pee for some reason

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Bernie gonna fire Ryan out of a cannon

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Did the soviets have the VHS/Betamax war and if so who won?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

buddy come to southern Indiana sometime we've got enough stink bugs to fill every dickhole on earth

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Yinlock posted:

8 track

its audio only

it has actually been released to the public for years, but it is audio secretly coded in coke commercials.

you have to put them in the correct order and splice some of them. the clues are hidden in the background

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

lol if you think trump's medicated by anything except perhaps crack

He's got doctor feelgood sexcake, he's on all kinds of poo poo, including literal dementia-inducing anti-hairloss pills

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

[the achewood strip where lie bot causes phillipe to scream for multiple panels]

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

He's got doctor feelgood sexcake, he's on all kinds of poo poo, including literal dementia-inducing anti-hairloss pills

true, then lol if you think trump's legitimately medicated

adderall addresses an actual problem trump has(his severe adhd) so there's no way he would ever take it

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

true, then lol if you think trump's legitimately medicated

adderall addresses an actual problem trump has(his severe adhd) so there's no way he would ever take it

He doesn't have any problems tho he is the most healthiest president in history, according to a professionally licensed medical doctor

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

if something crawls into your dick hole and its an illegitimate entry then ur body has a way of shutting it down

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Rushi posted:

beta cuck

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

As I was walking into my house one night I felt something lightly tap me on top of my head. Thought nothing of it. Couple minutes later I was in the bathroom and when I looked in the mirror I saw a gigantic spider chilling on top of my head.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Thoatse posted:

beta cuck

emptyquote

OR

dont sign your posts

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

My chest hurts

Thanks Donald

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
MIDNIGHT MOVIE MOTHERFUCKERS

12:15 AM EST/11:15 PM CST/9:15 PM PST

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

triple sulk posted:

My chest hurts

Thanks Donald

triple sulk more like triple bypass

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

not just oil. the dollar could lose its status as the worlds dominant reserve currency.

it would almost have to if we defaulted

idk if the euro would be the likeliest successor but its the only thing coming to mind for me, an idiot

first person to suggest the yuan gets a derisive look from me, cmon, the chinese economy would be in shambles

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

NecroMonster posted:

lmao Rick watching 911 on the tv in his memory "their going to use this to take away our freedom"

what other reaction was there :confused:

oh wai

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Squizzle posted:

it would almost have to if we defaulted

idk if the euro would be the likeliest successor but its the only thing coming to mind for me, an idiot

first person to suggest the yuan gets a derisive look from me, cmon, the chinese economy would be in shambles

lol eurozones more hosed than zhongguo dude

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
"Having just completed a multimillion-dollar deal with business partner Gavin Matheson (Adrian Paul), Tom Weaver (Grayson McCouch) calls it a day and heads down to an underground parking garage to retrieve his car. But, before he can drive home to his wife, Molly (Amy Locane), Tom finds himself targeted by a man in a pickup truck who clearly wants him dead. Tom can't figure out why he's being chased, and, as the driver pursues him through the garage, Tom tries to avoid becoming roadkill."

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

but even aside the reserve currency thing the oil pricing thing has its own major benefits and wed be just launching them away because paul ryan is a baby idiot and bad at his job

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

shiksa posted:

nxt is gonna be lit tonight, son

:yeah:

Squizzle posted:

genocide nephew

:eyepop:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

omg this posting feud is fueling the best shitpostin i seen in years

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

president is a retard

congress are bumbling incompetents

world only on brink of disaster

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Hey thread thanks for bringing up spiders and sending one to my room to scare the poo poo out of me and then get smashed with a binder. Now I feel bad

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

"Having just completed a multimillion-dollar deal with business partner Gavin Matheson (Adrian Paul), Tom Weaver (Grayson McCouch) calls it a day and heads down to an underground parking garage to retrieve his car. But, before he can drive home to his wife, Molly (Amy Locane), Tom finds himself targeted by a man in a pickup truck who clearly wants him dead. Tom can't figure out why he's being chased, and, as the driver pursues him through the garage, Tom tries to avoid becoming roadkill."

lol -------- they lettin u pick movies again?

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Turdfuzz posted:

triple bypass more like triple sec

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol eurozones more hosed than zhongguo dude

eurozone still has jobs and trade w/in the eurozone if the global economy poops all over

china needs other countries to still like manufacturing things in china

everyone gets deep dickins but the eurozone could dig out faster imo

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

instead, try the actually decent Spielberg 1971 film Duel based on a story by Richard Matheson

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Solarin posted:

Hey thread thanks for bringing up spiders and sending one to my room to scare the poo poo out of me and then get smashed with a binder. Now I feel bad

think u feel bad now just wait til the insect population of your house trebles wout dat spider spiden em all day long

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

TildeATH posted:

Why is it every time I come to look at this thread there are loving monsters or demon possessed baby piano toys or conversations about spider legs?

What the serious gently caress is wrong with you people?

:dance:

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Squizzle posted:

eurozone still has jobs and trade w/in the eurozone if the global economy poops all over

china needs other countries to still like manufacturing things in china

everyone gets deep dickins but the eurozone could dig out faster imo

i think europe is showing they cant work together and zhongguo gettin they poo poo in order p good, i def feel what u sayin but i think itll be a closer race maybe

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol -------- they lettin u pick movies again?
Last movie I picked was Six Gun Savior and everyone loved it so suck my dick you fuckman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Welp looks like 4 more years of Trump

• Locked thread