Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Joementum posted:

The funniest part about this, to me, is that they still didn't stop Flynn from taking the job.

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/848940890236256260

Rand Paul has always been a schmuck, but it's a little disconcerting that Trump is able to get any elect-ed-balls official to buy into his own little manufactured reality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Paul supposedly is "close" to working out a deal on health care with Trump after his round of golf this weekend.

Why anyone thinks Paul has another sway to get something through the House and Senate is another question though.

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Wolfsheim posted:

The tweet about hillary getting debate questions makes no sense to me

Like I can usually find a point A to point B connection to go off despite the fact that the president has dementia but this time it's just straight up incomprehensible

Help me trump thread, help me understand the piss retard

Simply bask in the knowledge that the President thinks that a debate is, essentially, a quiz.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

brugroffil posted:

You're overlooking the best part, which is that he accused her of getting debate answers

Hillary is a cheater, that's why she got elected

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Male Gaze For Kids!®

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

That DICK! posted:

the red white and blue - all the funny things you do, america, america, this is you

I never realized how accusatory that little song was

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

brugroffil posted:

You're overlooking the best part, which is that he accused her of getting debate answers

Yet another example of how Trump's skewed worldview comes from a lifetime of having things tilted in his favor

I bet this motherfucker paid his way through every midterm he ever took at Wharton

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

boethius posted:

I call my wife Strong Daddy no I do not have a problem

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I need a space witch in my life

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Iron Crowned posted:

I need a space witch in my life

Leggy Space Witches never go for nice guys.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Al! posted:

Male Gaze For Kids!®

milo yiannopolis otoh is more about male gays for kids

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
hillary cheated the debate by hiding the answers in her brain

i remember that one debate where trump had no answer for the question on how hed handle the supreme court vacancy so he started talking about ginsbergs comments about him, because it was the only thing that connected him personally tot he SCOTUS and obviously the only thing he wouldever bother to learn about it

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Chris Coons will filibuster! 41! :toot:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

FO:NV was very good

FO4 was also very good

Both are very good in different ways. In a less neckbeard saturated medium this would be regarded as a good thing.

I even liked and continue to like FO3, a game which seems to have fallen out of favor with the very fanbois it created

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
http://i.imgur.com/eGij1ht.mp4

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Not a Children posted:

Yet another example of how Trump's skewed worldview comes from a lifetime of having things tilted in his favor

I bet this motherfucker paid his way through every midterm he ever took at Wharton

i've worked with about a half-dozen wharton graduates in my career and to a person they have all been persnickety weirdos with messed up priorities. to be truthful, trump just seems like the extreme end of an otherwise known trend to me.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byxzRGZwMaw

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

brugroffil posted:

Paul supposedly is "close" to working out a deal on health care with Trump after his round of golf this weekend.

Why anyone thinks Paul has another sway to get something through the House and Senate is another question though.

lol in what world does rand paul have the ability to herd the GOP and HFC into line

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

I even liked and continue to like FO3, a game which seems to have fallen out of favor with the very fanbois it created
if i have to go through one more loving SUBWAY

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Schnorkles posted:

I'm pro leggy space witch

got any tips for an amateur leggy space witch looking to make the leap into the big league?

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

My money's on Chechans

My money is on a Pussy Riot-backed heist to get the pisstapes (all 10 volumes)

Yeah, I know its from like 15 pages ago but YOLO

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Agrajag posted:

lol in what world does rand paul have the ability to herd the GOP and HFC into line

Hated by one side and merely distrusted by the other, Rand Paul is just the sort of man that Trump would assign to bridge the gap in the GOP right now

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

got any tips for an amateur leggy space witch looking to make the leap into the big league?

squats

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Trump is bullshit.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

he should stream himself opening packs and screaming abuse when he gets a bunch of... pidgeys?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

boethius posted:

Leggy Space Witches never go for nice guys.

:lol: a nurse told me that I'm such a nice guy over the weekend, and then she smacked me upside the head when I said "I know, I need to fix that."

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

boethius posted:

Trump is bullshit.

i wanna see trump covered in bullshit

reenact biffs car crash

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

boethius posted:

Trump is bullshit.

hosed up if true

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Joementum posted:

Chris Coons will filibuster! 41! :toot:

cumshitter posted:

hillary cheated the debate by hiding the answers in her brain

i remember that one debate where trump had no answer for the question on how hed handle the supreme court vacancy so he started talking about ginsbergs comments about him, because it was the only thing that connected him personally tot he SCOTUS and obviously the only thing he wouldever bother to learn about it
And Americans collectively said "Yeah, this is totally acceptable. Give this guy nuclear weapons or whatever."

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

decide on a gimmick eg pink hair or metal wings or a bug hat or adam jensen glasses

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i had a first edition charizard but i left it in me pants and me ma washed the pants

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Iron Crowned posted:

:lol: a nurse told me that I'm such a nice guy over the weekend, and then she smacked me upside the head when I said "I know, I need to fix that."

did you ask her to smack you again except harder this time

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Nichael posted:

And Americans collectively said "Yeah, this is totally acceptable. Give this guy nuclear weapons or whatever."

american are loving dumb as hell

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
another example of donald's trump's 12th dimensional chess:

making sure rand paul is on board the new healthcare plan

you know, the guy who literally made a big show of how the last one was hidden from him and carried a copier around with him, prompting ridicule from dems

paul was too extreme for anyone in the AHCA coalition but now we're going to let him negotiate the second attempt at it

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

MadJackal posted:

Rand Paul has always been a schmuck, but it's a little disconcerting that Trump is able to get any elect-ed-balls official to buy into his own little manufactured reality.

Paul thinks he's banking favors for later, and if he isn't (most likely) this costs him nothing.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Epic High Five posted:

I still like FO3 but the DLC is wicked uneven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

the way i tend to respond to that is "nice guys avoid conflict and think they're owed something for it. i go for kind instead."

it's gotten me a handful of dates

• Locked thread