Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

could be worse, they could have put ranch on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

euphronius posted:

Dubois Pennsylvania is pronounced "due-boys"

It's the worst

W.E.B. Du Bois pronounced it that way.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
gently caress Spicer

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

angerbeet posted:

"Restore our great battlegrounds"

America is weird

Sovngarde awaits

death is certain

to glory

inshallah

"America belongs to the Nords" - Donaldfric Strumpcloak

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

what hath god wrought

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

euphronius posted:

Dubois Pennsylvania is pronounced "due-boys"

It's the worst

Those Dubois are at it again!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
"he's a nice guy, I swear!!"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i was bitten by a radioactive dubois

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lmao i went and had another look at that mandela effect reddit board and some of them seem to think that different word choices in different english translations of the bible are proof of their weird multiverse theory

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Gringostar posted:

:lol:

we got this soo loving wrong when i was in boy scouts

the jrotc were loving morons that we constantly punked by not being obsessed about uniforms and poo poo, the worst kept secret was the 2-3 gay scouts in our org, and fundies were constantly mocked

Yea there were a lot of openly gay scouts in my council but it probably helps I was in MA. Scouts have been pissing of religious organizations a ton the last few years by allowing gays/trans in scouts

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/jamiedupree/status/848974620384518144

Lol

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

fits my needs posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/CanadaKaz/status/848955669252263940?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Don't know who this rear end in a top hat is, suspiciously looks like the old subway chomo

Good!

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

mannerup posted:

didn't even spruce up a giant novelty check

That dude with the hat's face screams "I was expecting a novelty check"

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lol

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Sean Spicer definitely has fond memories and favorite times he made a lame little joke to excuse not answering legitimate questions

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

UNMASKINGGGGGGG

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

TheBigAristotle posted:

That dude with the hat's face screams "I was expecting a novelty check"

I don't think he'll be disappointed when he tries to cash it

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
I think a cardboard cutout would be more amenable to answering questions compared to Spicer at this point :smugjones:

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
drink every time spicey says "i find it interesting"

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

angerbeet posted:

"Restore our great battlegrounds"

America is weird

Hell I say restore them all the way to the point where we were killing eachother by the 1000's on them

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

hes involved with CANADA!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? burn the traitor

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

It costs millions to go to maralago and he's donating 73 grand. What a cheap gently caress

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
alll that dumb fool is doing is juking and what u need tae do 2 jukers is give them a mighty pap on the gob n sorted fam :hai:

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Lastgirl posted:

alll that dumb fool is doing is juking and what u need tae do 2 jukers is give them a mighty pap on the gob n sorted fam :hai:

:yeah:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

might be the chewiest pizza I've ever seen

can't remember if peeps harden immediately after melting

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Gringostar posted:

:lol:

we got this soo loving wrong when i was in boy scouts

the jrotc were loving morons that we constantly punked by not being obsessed about uniforms and poo poo, the worst kept secret was the 2-3 gay scouts in our org, and fundies were constantly mocked

Oh sure, individual troops can run however they want, in theory, if they keep it quiet. But from the top down, the organization has been very clear for years.

There's a religious award in Boy Scouts. What the award is changes depending on your religion. (The Catholic one was called "Parvuli Dei".) When we went over it back when I was in scouts, I asked the Scoutmaster, "What if you don't have a religion?" And my Scoutmaster said, "Then you should be in a different organization."

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice
hahah I love Spicey stumbling over his words trying to describe what exactly Kushner does..

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Thom and the Heads posted:

drink every time spicey says "i find it interesting"

Drink everytime spicer doesn't put any pause in between his answer and the next reporters name

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

I think a cardboard cutout would be more amenable to answering questions compared to Spicer at this point :smugjones:

pull this cord to hear a recorded message from press secretary sean spicer "its interesting that you didnt care about that when OBAMA did it"

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

eonwe posted:

ya I made it to whatever is below eagle (Heart? or something idk.) because there weren't enough people in our town to merit a troop basically

I actually loved it and learned a lot. and you are right about the leave the camp thing. too bad about the organization at the top tho because I really learned a lot about socializing and working with people through the boy scouts

i unironically think that a lot of the lessons and activities of the boy scouts should be taken away and put into a new organization that really could not give a gently caress who you are or what you look like as long as you're committed to self-improvement and making your community better

accept girls, gays, girl gays, poors, whoever wants to work hard and be better. scrap the uniforms that nobody can afford and go with something simple like armbands, and otherwise do everything pretty much the same. would own.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
He's very low energy today

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

thrawn527 posted:

I was a boy scout, and that whole "Leave the camp site in the same condition you found it or better" is absolutely a thing they drill into you.

That being said, looking back, the Boy Scouts is a garbage organization that exists to get young boys used to being in uniform and being in a military style organization, that is wildly anti-gay and anti-athiest, so gently caress em.

My gay atheist brother is an Eagle Scout who attempted a coup on the leadership of our troop and orchestrated a vote-buying scheme for the elections we held for the non-adult leadership

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/cd_hooks/status/848973964554760192

this is this nerd's superbowl

why yes, I did get beat up in middle school, why do you ask?

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Inkel posted:

hahah I love Spicey stumbling over his words trying to describe what exactly Kushner does..

upsetting kushner is the dumbest thing you could do if you want to remain in the administration

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
so did he answer why Jared is in Iraq

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
spicy doesnt have too many chews left in him :(

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lol