Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Fauxshiz posted:

Which one?

The best one!

flosofl posted:

God could you imagine? Every corner you turn there's pudgy, slow Captain America. HOW THE gently caress IS SHE DOING THIS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

Besides Hunter and Ward, do we know anyone else who'll be coming back for this pod?

I really hope Lincoln doesn't come back. Stay dead, please.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

notthegoatseguy posted:

I really hope Lincoln doesn't come back. Stay dead, please.

Crazy evil Lincoln could be fun.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

No.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

What if he is a cyborg now and changed his name to Raiden?

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."

The MSJ posted:

What if he is a cyborg now and changed his name to Raiden?

Now you're just being nasty.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

That's his Blindspot character. No super powers but really good at murdering people.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Aleph Null posted:

That's his Blindspot character. No super powers but really good at murdering people.

Yeah, if anyone wants to know why Sif isn't showing up anywhere any more they can blame that show.

Dumbest FBI team outside of the Blacklist.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

biracial bear for uncut posted:

Yeah, if anyone wants to know why Sif isn't showing up anywhere any more they can blame that show.

Dumbest FBI team outside of the Blacklist.

Yes, but it is entertaining in spite of itself.

Edit: I'm the Assistant Director of the FBI and I also kick in doors and lead raids and do tons of field work for reasons. Not that it matters, my team has plot immunity so we never get shot but are also the best marksmen in the world. Also, my American accent makes it sound like I forgot how to breath. And the premise is based on a magic drug that can erase all your memories accept the ones about how to speak, eat, and take care of yourself. Also, a terrorist organization has inexplicable knowledge of future crime and tattooed it on somebody and sent her to us, for... uh... reasons? To help us stop even greater corruption in various other government organizations but they also hate the FBI, but have been watching me since I was a kid and engineered it so that I get promoted even though I had no idea any of this was going on until it was already done and I actually hate them and everything they stand for so I am not even sure what their end game is. It made sense at the time (it never made sense).
Everybody on my team needs therapy, like really bad, but the therapist turned out to be a double-agent for the bad guys. Whoops! Nobody saw that coming (it was telegraphed so hard I thought it was a feint to mislead the viewer).
Also, I have an on again / off again romance with the amnesiac lady who pretended to be my dead childhood friend and used to be a high ranking member of the terrorist group. We have no chemistry.

Aleph Null fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Apr 3, 2017

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
Yeah, now do one for how stupid the Blacklist and it's spin-off are.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

biracial bear for uncut posted:

Yeah, now do one for how stupid the Blacklist and it's spin-off are.

Lizzy, did I ever tell you about the time I mainlined Elmer's glue with Mahatma Gandhi in Malta? The man may have been on a hunger strike, but he was an absolute fiend for children's glue. What does that have to do with the fact that this nuclear bomb is about to go off in thirteen seconds? Well, let me tell you about the time I went parasailing with the Ayatollah off the Ivory Coast...

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Ensign_Ricky posted:

Well, I guess we know what Mace has been doing in the Framework. Being loving awesome.

my favorite part of this is how his actor looks more like a comic book character than this drawing.

Longbaugh01
Jul 13, 2001

"Surprise, muthafucka."

Chokes McGee posted:

my favorite part of this is how his actor looks more like a comic book character than this drawing.

And has anyone ever mentioned that he's done a pretty good Batman voice.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Longbaugh01 posted:

The funny thing is that Mace has actually gotten me to like his Batman performance retroactively. I would have preferred Greenwood from YJ rather than him (in the post-Conroy era).

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Longbaugh01 posted:

Nope. Which one?

hiddenriverninja posted:

The funny thing is that Mace has actually gotten me to like his Batman performance retroactively. I would have preferred Greenwood from YJ rather than him (in the post-Conroy era).

I've been a fan of Deidrich Bader's version after his work on The Brave and The Bold.

EDIT:

Also

Phylodox posted:

Lizzy, did I ever tell you about the time I mainlined Elmer's glue with Mahatma Gandhi in Malta? The man may have been on a hunger strike, but he was an absolute fiend for children's glue. What does that have to do with the fact that this nuclear bomb is about to go off in thirteen seconds? Well, let me tell you about the time I went parasailing with the Ayatollah off the Ivory Coast...

This is pretty great only because it's the only part of the show I actually enjoy. Does James Spader narrate any audiobooks?

Some Pinko Commie fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Apr 3, 2017

Maelstache
Feb 25, 2013

gOTTA gO fAST

You know, for a second I forgot who Lincoln was in the context of AOS and assumed you meant the President.

"That could be fun," I thought.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Holy poo poo, I forgot this comes back tomorrow! I was thinking it was the 11th for some reason...

Also, I wonder if the woman on Fitz's arm is the recently revealed Madame Hydra?

Canned Panda fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Apr 3, 2017

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Maelstache posted:

You know, for a second I forgot who Lincoln was in the context of AOS and assumed you meant the President.

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire, Hunter

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Maelstache posted:

For some reason it took my a minute to stop thinking of Lincoln from The 100 and get the right guy in my head.

I think the lesson is that we're all trying to forget Lincoln.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Strom Cuzewon posted:

Abraham & Lincoln: Vampires, Hunters

:colbert:

Longbaugh01
Jul 13, 2001

"Surprise, muthafucka."
When I think Lincoln, I think Fringe.

homullus
Mar 27, 2009

When I think Lincoln, I think Logs

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009
Home and Away

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe
I'm so glad I continued to watch this show, easily the best comic show on right now. Excellent episode. Simmons was hilarious!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I'm ready for more Ward

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

Awe, nice-guy homebody Ward.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

I legit don't remember Skye's last name.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

howe_sam posted:

I legit don't remember Skye's last name.

I don't think she had one

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

YES!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Zombie Simmons!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Murdered and dumped in the woods.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
Well I guess that answers that question...

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

I'm not sure who had the worse wake up shock

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

GLOSS posted:

Well I guess that answers that question...

I was like "Oh, so that's how that works"

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

howe_sam posted:

I'm not sure who had the worse wake up shock

Who wouldn't wanna wake up to Ward?

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

The filter they've put on the camera is a nice touch.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

ahahahahahahaahahaahahaha even in Hydraworld they can't escape the Nazi poo poo

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Man, the Framework seems like a lovely place.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

This is all so hosed up.

Jemma wrecking some fools was awesome and I like that her voice is shot from BEING DEAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Y'know the "But Hydra are secret Nazis" jokes are less funny these days,

Also I kind of can't believe that a dystopic HydraWorld would really keep Coulson and crew pacified

• Locked thread