Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Admiral Ray posted:

oh my god she's flemeth

Omarosa pages through a black tome she found in Conways desk, eyes wide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

crazy cloud posted:

my main thing here is that the obvious braindead no loving duh solution to what you do with refugees is you help them because of course you help them

donald's "gently caress all refugees everywhere until we figure out what's going on" policy will not survive contact with actual seeing a refugee camp

it'll survive him seeing an actual refugee camp

it won't survive ivanka seeing one though

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

crazy cloud posted:

lol that he would have at least a 5% chance of doing a cmoplete 180 and becoming an engaged humanitarian because he's too loving dumb to use his brain and understand words, but seeing a refugee camp in person would gently caress him up emotionally. bring ivanka so she can talk him into considering the pain of others to actually be a real thing worth considering

he would try to airdrop them supplies but then in a comedic series of events resulting from an accidental mixup, bomb them instead

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Serf posted:

hmm sounds like something the darkness would say

"I'm not the darkness"

Says the crypt keeper

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Joementum posted:

We will have to agree to disagree on that score, but I think we can come together and agree that Trump should replace the entire fleet with Zumwalts.

I am disappointed to see you've backed down from your Impenetrable Psychic Wall Projected By Flying Yogis advocacy.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Admiral Ray posted:

oh my god she's flemeth
Is Tomi Lahren Morrigan?

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu0qtEwb9gE

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Coolguye posted:

she's right, this is the darkness: http://store.steampowered.com/app/67370/

it actually kinda does since it means that, by your own admission, internalizing this stuff is wearing you out psychically to the point where you're considering moving away from it. this will deprive the people who rely on your talents.

i've accused you of becoming that which you hate multiple times i realize but i've never relished in it, friend

Lmao chiding people about not doing enough when Donald Trump is president lmao

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Uranium 235 posted:

our timeline masterfully blends magical realism, satire, and horror into one narrative

what a wonderful time to live

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Joementum posted:

We will have to agree to disagree on that score, but I think we can come together and agree that Trump should replace the entire fleet with Zumwalts.

haha they look like the paper boats kids in animated cartoons fold up and put on rivers

Serf
May 5, 2011

crazy cloud posted:

it's not that she's an angel (she's no angel) or voice of reason no

it's that seeing a refugee camp will make her sad

and having the combined intellectual power of a half-deflated volleyball between them

the only idea that will come immediately to mind, and thus the only idea that will be considered, will be "hmm we spent 100 mil to pretend bomb syria, we can probably let these refugees chill out in like south dakota somewhere and give them food and shelter and medical care huh. art of the deal"

the refugee camp will not make her sad bc she feels nothing dawg

that poo poo was an act, the lady has millions of dollars and never was a human being

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

blue squares posted:

Only for pure destruction. Carriers are much more versatile because they can carry a variety of different aircraft, each with different purposes. Scouting, attack, etc. Aircraft can operate over land and sea.

source, i was in the navy for 5 years so believe me

Somebody told trump that carriers are vulnerable to anti-ship cruise missiles and that subs aren't. It was the last thing he heard and he regurgitated it.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

paranoid randroid posted:

Omarosa pages through a black tome she found in Conways desk, eyes wide.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

lol no

https://twitter.com/ali_derie/status/780814844303990784

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I wish dems would acknowledge what a giant troll job the entirety of the GOP is and answer back. It's the era of Trump, there are no moderates, there are no principled Republicans who will tearfully vote D because Donald Trump is a flaming car wreck of a human being who isn't fit to be county dog catcher and is going to gently caress everything up. Stop looking for them, stop trying to appeal to them. Get your base out HARD, promise everyone candy, lie your loving rear end off and don't look back, say loudly and proudly that Donald Trump and everyone who voted for him hurt themselves and their country and if you want the good poo poo that helps you and makes robber barons pay for it: Vote D.

Replace each and every "If that's how you win, I don't wanna win" mush mouthed pearl clutching motherfucker with a fired up person living hand to mouth who wants more loving money and more loving services drat the costs. gently caress the Job Creators, gently caress the F-35, gently caress medical insurance companies, gently caress Sallie Mae. Up with people. Spend a bunch of money on a ton people. Hell give it directly to them.

This is a good post.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

good lord work has been busy today

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lol change Benjamin to baloogan

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I am disappointed to see you've backed down from your Impenetrable Psychic Wall Projected By Flying Yogis advocacy.

Don't worry, I'm still 100% on Team Yogi, but the constitution requires the US to have a Navy and I think it should be made up entirely of Zumwalts: the class of ship that has trouble floating when there are waves and also regularly crashes into canal walls.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Joementum posted:

I have a complete hatred of all things military, but Trump is right that submarines are better than carriers.

remember when that chinese submarine surfaced in the middle of a carrier group lol

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:barf:

is this what rich people eat?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I wish dems would acknowledge what a giant troll job the entirety of the GOP is and answer back. It's the era of Trump, there are no moderates, there are no principled Republicans who will tearfully vote D because Donald Trump is a flaming car wreck of a human being who isn't fit to be county dog catcher and is going to gently caress everything up. Stop looking for them, stop trying to appeal to them. Get your base out HARD, promise everyone candy, lie your loving rear end off and don't look back, say loudly and proudly that Donald Trump and everyone who voted for him hurt themselves and their country and if you want the good poo poo that helps you and makes robber barons pay for it: Vote D.

Replace each and every "If that's how you win, I don't wanna win" mush mouthed pearl clutching motherfucker with a fired up person living hand to mouth who wants more loving money and more loving services drat the costs. gently caress the Job Creators, gently caress the F-35, gently caress medical insurance companies, gently caress Sallie Mae. Up with people. Spend a bunch of money on a ton people. Hell give it directly to them.

Upper middle class people are a blight on the efficacy of the Dem party

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Agreed, there are no rational Republicans. Run someone who inspires your base to show up. You'll never reach Billy Ray Sue Cletus III.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/K8brannen/status/852197463159173120

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Nichael posted:

Is Tomi Lahren Morrigan?

that's lauren southern

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

fits my needs posted:

Lmao chiding people about not doing enough when Donald Trump is president lmao

i do not intend to chide anyone, so unironic apologies if it comes off like that. apologies of course extend to tayne. nobody needs to do anything, but if what they're doing is hurting them they should prly do something different, imho

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Joementum posted:

Don't worry, I'm still 100% on Team Yogi, but the constitution requires the US to have a Navy and I think it should be made up entirely of Zumwalts: the class of ship that has trouble floating when there are waves and also regularly crashes into canal walls.

additional yogis will be provided to keep the zumwalts afloat

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Admiral Ray posted:

that's lauren southern
how do all these blonde conservative ladies exist and how are they all virtually identical?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

This is literally a culture war. Rural red state straight R voters hate you and want you dead if you aren't like them. Return the favor.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Nichael posted:

how do all these blonde conservative ladies exist and how are they all virtually identical?

inbreeding

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i too have read the epistle to the hebrews

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

Desperate and dumb ones, yes.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Citizen Tayne posted:

This is literally a culture war. Rural red state straight R voters hate you and want you dead if you aren't like them. Return the favor.

gonna have to agree. gently caress bipartisanship or unity

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Joementum posted:

zumwalts look like the tip of atlantis lol

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Citizen Tayne posted:

Suppress the tolerant left

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

paranoid randroid posted:

additional yogis will be provided to keep the zumwalts afloat

Their groovy good vibes will keep everything afloat.

Nichael posted:

The current hypothesis swings back and forth between widescale brainwashing in gated communities, or replicants.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Nichael posted:

they make them in a factory in flagstaff arizona

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Serf posted:

the refugee camp will not make her sad bc she feels nothing dawg

that poo poo was an act, the lady has millions of dollars and never was a human being

i have no faith in ivanka, just chemistry

she's a cold unfeeling inhuman monstrosity that is 50% donald trump dna

but she also has the endocrine system of a mom with a super young child

seeing human suffering up close and in person will bypass the rational monster level and get her on the sentient ape parent level !

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

also susan garretts no ordinary angel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Iron Crowned posted:

lol at any dish that has been "truffled"