Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I saw the last line coming from a mile away and still laughed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

No darkness no darkness

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

our timeline masterfully blends magical realism, satire, and horror into one narrative

what a wonderful time to live

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

a lil aggressive, but true

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Joementum posted:

there is a Bass Pro Shop inside a pyramid with a giant elevator

I'm disappointed by the lack of food options. For a pyramid, it sure isn't storing a lot of grain.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Trump(82) - "I'm not the Darkness" -Kellyanne Conway

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
no darkness, no darkness, hissss baggins, hisss

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Joementum posted:

I have a complete hatred of all things military, but Trump is right that submarines are better than carriers.

Only for pure destruction. Carriers are much more versatile because they can carry a variety of different aircraft, each with different purposes. Scouting, attack, etc. Aircraft can operate over land and sea.

source, i was in the navy for 5 years so believe me

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
so I am looking to get a bottle for storing cooking oil for use and found a neat page for spergs

https://sha.org/bottle/household.htm

i think i want a chestnut bottle or a wine decanter for storage

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Shageletic posted:

Yeah at Mar-E-Lago, same as this time. Expect that to happen alot, him chomping on a burger or something and ordering tomahawks lke they're fries

So, we're going to hear him talk about blowing up something at the Easter Egg Roll then

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/852138509355933697

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Finally, someone let me out of my cage
Now time for me is nothing 'cause I'm counting no age
Now I couldn't be there
Now you shouldn't be scared
I'm good at repairs
And I'm under each snare

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Tormp... LIE?!~

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Someone repost Trump's badly spelled menu again

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Kellyanne's host body is quickly decaying, she'll need a new one soon :ohdear:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

zegermans posted:

Tormp... LIE?!~

More likely than you think

Serf
May 5, 2011

hmm sounds like something the darkness would say

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

blue squares posted:

Only for pure destruction. Carriers are much more versatile because they can carry a variety of different aircraft, each with different purposes. Scouting, attack, etc. Aircraft can operate over land and sea.

source, i was in the navy for 5 years so believe me

We will have to agree to disagree on that score, but I think we can come together and agree that Trump should replace the entire fleet with Zumwalts.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

paranoid randroid posted:

no darkness, no darkness, hissss baggins, hisss

bog witch rises from bog, denies being bog witch

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

she's right, this is the darkness: http://store.steampowered.com/app/67370/

Citizen Tayne posted:

I live in Pittsburgh's "little mexico" and I'm active in neighborhood groups, but that doesn't mean I can't also vent impotently on the internet
it actually kinda does since it means that, by your own admission, internalizing this stuff is wearing you out psychically to the point where you're considering moving away from it. this will deprive the people who rely on your talents.

i've accused you of becoming that which you hate multiple times i realize but i've never relished in it, friend

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

That DICK! posted:

suggestion partially accepted

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Democracy dies in Kellyanne, checks out

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
yeah i think its safe to say Conway isnt the darkness, because she definitely doesnt believe in a thing called love

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Coolguye posted:

it actually kinda does since it means that, by your own admission, internalizing this stuff is wearing you out psychically to the point where you're considering moving away from it. this will deprive the people who rely on your talents.

i've accused you of becoming that which you hate multiple times i realize but i've never relished in it, friend

The only thing that will satisfy me is mass red state death. Bring on the heroin epidemics. Lay waste to the land between cities.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Iron Crowned posted:

Kellyanne's host body is quickly decaying, she'll need a new one soon :ohdear:

oh my god she's flemeth

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Shageletic posted:

Someone repost Trump's badly spelled menu again

This one:

The Jack Chop Guy
Mar 31, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Stop posting bitch miller

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Al! posted:

suggestion partially accepted

:cheers:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Serf posted:

as a rich person, ivanka is also incapable of feeling anything for the poor

Agrajag posted:

yeah, ivanka will get him to bomb the gently caress out of some more random desert, concrete, and possibly people.

ivanka is not some angel voice of reason you fuckos

it's not that she's an angel (she's no angel) or voice of reason no

it's that seeing a refugee camp will make her sad

and having the combined intellectual power of a half-deflated volleyball between them

the only idea that will come immediately to mind, and thus the only idea that will be considered, will be "hmm we spent 100 mil to pretend bomb syria, we can probably let these refugees chill out in like south dakota somewhere and give them food and shelter and medical care huh. art of the deal"

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

yeah i think its safe to say Conway isnt the darkness, because she definitely doesnt believe in a thing called love

we have a winner

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I wish dems would acknowledge what a giant troll job the entirety of the GOP is and answer back. It's the era of Trump, there are no moderates, there are no principled Republicans who will tearfully vote D because Donald Trump is a flaming car wreck of a human being who isn't fit to be county dog catcher and is going to gently caress everything up. Stop looking for them, stop trying to appeal to them. Get your base out HARD, promise everyone candy, lie your loving rear end off and don't look back, say loudly and proudly that Donald Trump and everyone who voted for him hurt themselves and their country and if you want the good poo poo that helps you and makes robber barons pay for it: Vote D.

Replace each and every "If that's how you win, I don't wanna win" mush mouthed pearl clutching motherfucker with a fired up person living hand to mouth who wants more loving money and more loving services drat the costs. gently caress the Job Creators, gently caress the F-35, gently caress medical insurance companies, gently caress Sallie Mae. Up with people. Spend a bunch of money on a ton people. Hell give it directly to them.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Terr/status/852198519251369988

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

That DICK! posted:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

nah she thinks love is only a feeling

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
my main thing here is that the obvious braindead no loving duh solution to what you do with refugees is you help them because of course you help them

donald's "gently caress all refugees everywhere until we figure out what's going on" policy will not survive contact with actual seeing a refugee camp

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

what do you mean????? it was very important to her that she spend at least one hour with her broodlings each week

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
I AM THE LIQUOR - Bannon

• Locked thread