Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Testekill posted:

Maybe she's the Vegeta to his Tarble

She's the vegeta to his Nappa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I also quite like her look in that new piece of art.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

You will all bow down to the PRINCESS OF ALL SAIYANS.

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

rare Magic card l00k posted:

You will all bow down to the PRINCESS OF ALL SAIYANS.

We've already seen Bulla.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
What's her real name? Magazine doesn't mention it?

Adder Moray
Nov 18, 2010

Monaghan posted:

There being only 20 planets with life on them makes no goddamn sense considering that Frieza ran a space army with a bunch of different races and sold planets.

That's Toriyama for you I guess.

Earth alone is home to at least 3 sentient species (Humans, animal people, and monsters like Giran).

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Reinanigans posted:

What's her real name? Magazine doesn't mention it?

that page pretty much only says "A new saiyan!! Is she from universe 6 or 7!? She doesn't have a tail!?"

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Gruckles posted:

that page pretty much only says "A new saiyan!! Is she from universe 6 or 7!? She doesn't have a tail!?"

Man, it would be frigging hilarious if Supreme Kai turned up and was like "hey guys found another Saiyan, turns out she's a Legendary Super Saiyan, who knew?" and Vegeta just collapses in upon himself.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Adder Moray posted:

Earth alone is home to at least 3 sentient species (Humans, animal people, and monsters like Giran).

Are the animal people one monolithic species? I would assume that dog-men can't breed with pig-men

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Kanos posted:

Honestly, Cell is a few giant eyeballs and exposed tendons away from pretty much being a Resident Evil Final Boss.
Dr. Gero was far, far too competent of a scientist to work for the Umbrella Corporation...

Which really says a lot, considering Gero was killed by his own creation.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

Rutibex posted:

Are the animal people one monolithic species? I would assume that dog-men can't breed with pig-men

Its unclear.

On one hand you have Oolong, but then there's also Turtle. Does he count as a smart animal or an animal person.

And who even knows what is going on with Puar.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Raxivace posted:

Dr. Gero was far, far too competent of a scientist to work for the Umbrella Corporation...

When Umbrella scientists try to upgrade themselves they become incest eyeball monsters.

When Gero upgraded himself he became a cool old man robot whose primary flaw was not being strong enough.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Raxivace posted:

I don't know, I think that makes him exactly competent enough to work for the Umbrella Corporation. Umbrella was really good at making ridiculous unstoppable death machines that they had no real ability to control and kept getting thwarted by a musclebound fighter and his gaggle of friends operating outside the law.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Adder Moray posted:

That's so loving specist I can't believe you.

Adder Moray
Nov 18, 2010

Rutibex posted:

That's why I said at least.

Main point being, 28 planets doesn't necessarily mean 28 sentient species. Hell, there were at least 36 planets before Beerus woke up and destroyed 8 of them.

Adder Moray fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Apr 19, 2017

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
It's gonna be amazing if they do a time skip and we get to see Vegeta struggling with the weird emotions of seeing his son completely assume the physical, if not mental, form of Future Trunks, having pretty much not completely accepted said future son until they were at the end of the universe together.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

deadly_pudding posted:

It's gonna be amazing if they do a time skip and we get to see Vegeta struggling with the weird emotions of seeing his son completely assume the physical, if not mental, form of Future Trunks, having pretty much not completely accepted said future son until they were at the end of the universe together.

He'll have a funny moustache and you'll like it.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
You'll never see that because Future Trunks has a different hair colour than lovely Trunks.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

deadly_pudding posted:

He is going to be highly disappointed when he grows up into GT Trunks. Just look at those epic shorts:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Please be kind to trunks's khaki shorts and ill fitting jacket. They are trying their best.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

projecthalaxy posted:

Please be kind to trunks's khaki shorts and ill fitting jacket. They are trying their best.

The jacket fits fine. It's just, the shorts are pulled up very high. They may actually be pants.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

projecthalaxy posted:

He's the richest boy in the world and he dresses like a confused old man.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

GT trunks was bad and all but his first scene where he gets all fed up with being a normie and jumps out his window and flies around was fun. I liked it when i was a kid

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

Zore posted:

Its unclear.

On one hand you have Oolong, but then there's also Turtle. Does he count as a smart animal or an animal person.

And who even knows what is going on with Puar.

In Future Gohan movie we see Roshi, Oolong and Turtle alive.

In Zamasu arc only Turtle is left alive.

Turtle is a smart animal so he is ok. Oolong is an animal ningen and thus was zero keikakuded

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

lezard_valeth posted:

In Future Gohan movie we see Roshi, Oolong and Turtle alive.

In Zamasu arc only Turtle is left alive.

Turtle is a smart animal so he is ok. Oolong is an animal ningen and thus was zero keikakuded

This is oddly scientific.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

projecthalaxy posted:

GT trunks was bad and all but his first scene where he gets all fed up with being a normie and jumps out his window and flies around was fun. I liked it when i was a kid

That's the worst part of GT, it starts off great and then becomes aggressively mediocre

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

SirKibbles posted:

That's the worst part of GT, it starts off great and then becomes aggressively mediocre

the worst part was actually that it had a lot of really cool ideas and it executed every single one of them completely terribly.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

I liked how GT was trying to do this full circle thing by the end by giving Goku an entirely new kind of final form, and then letting him wrap up the blood fued between salad and fruit, taking down the last throw of the Red Ribbon Army, and finally circling around to the balls themselves in a test of all the years of wish abuse by trying to take down wish-strong beings, which was really neat! And all of it executed with all the grace of a BB Gun firing squad.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

StrifeHira posted:

Yamcha is the greatest hero of Universe 7.

Holy heck this is amazing

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Black August posted:

I liked how GT was trying to do this full circle thing by the end by giving Goku an entirely new kind of final form, and then letting him wrap up the blood fued between salad and fruit, taking down the last throw of the Red Ribbon Army, and finally circling around to the balls themselves in a test of all the years of wish abuse by trying to take down wish-strong beings, which was really neat! And all of it executed with all the grace of a BB Gun firing squad.

There are potentially good elements in GT. It's just that GT.... GT's it all up

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

khwarezm posted:

We've already seen Princess Trunks

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Yeah, it was bad

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Trunks is a cool character imo

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Junpei Hyde posted:

Trunks is a cool character imo

All Trunks are good Trunks.

Except GT Trunks, who is just awful.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Blaze Dragon posted:

All Trunks are good Trunks.

Except GT Trunks, who is just awful.

He was pretty when he was pretending to be a woman atleast

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I'm catching up and did Whis just perform an impromptu, unrequested magical c-section on Bulma. :psyduck:

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Pollyanna posted:

I'm catching up and did Whis just perform an impromptu, unrequested magical c-section on Bulma. :psyduck:

no, an angel showing up to deliver the baby is just how it normally works in dragon ball

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.

dr.acula posted:

He was pretty when he was pretending to be a woman atleast

He looks like Mai.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

StrifeHira posted:

He looks like Mai.

Trunks was always in love with himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.
That was a really nice episode, had some nice callbacks. 17 is great and I'm glad they brought him back.

• Locked thread