Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
itskage
Aug 26, 2003

I thought it was 20 min and that it wasn't live just the stuff he did afterwards was live.

The amount of misinformation surrounding this is nuts.

itskage fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Apr 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

The first one. The first one is more troubling. Actual murder is more heinous than being subject to the bystander effect over the internet.
Glad to be of help, Ramirez, hit me up the next time you have an ethical query.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

You ugly, hate-filled man.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

What's the current rationale that the Trump people offer as to why he won't release his tax returns? They had that bullshit audit excuse during the campaign but what is it now?
He won the election, dummy.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Wait, didn't Dees move from one continent to another? Like from America to the old country somewhere? How would he explain the curvature of the earth he would have seen flying or sailing?

Other than mental illness of course.

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Apr 19, 2017

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

What is worse: being a murderer or a millennial, indeed

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

World Famous W posted:

Wait, didn't Dees move from one continent to another? Like from America to the old country somewhere? How would he explain the curvature of the earth he would have seen flying or sailing?

Okay, I actually looked it up. The Earth APPEARS* curved from high up due to the opacity of air (air not being totally 100% transparent in large quantities) creates the illusion of being curved, while actually it's just that things higher up are behind more air and therefore harder to see, I think.

*according to loonies

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
*mumbles something about Baudrillard and the murder of the real in the age of spectacle*

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Also remember the infinite ice wall that is the closest thing on the planet to the sun (at sunset/rise) and never melts.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
When a murder happens, the true murderers are the witnesses.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Gazpacho posted:

He won the election, dummy.
They know the real reason he hasn't released jack all. The question is if Trump has a fun new excuse or he's just going to be in perpetual audit his entire presidency.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!

Is he capable of not giving a jewish person stupidly huge noses?
Like I didn't even realize that she was jewish until I saw the way he drew her nose.

Edible Hat
Jul 23, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
On the one hand, Barbara Streisand is known for having a large nose. On the other hand, his Jon Stewart is a Shylock-esque monstrosity.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!
Lots of people have large noses, but compare a non-jewish Tinsley caricature to anyone Jewish, or just a nameless stock character from a stereotypically Jewish profession.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

"loser"?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

"surely if it was reported it would be instantly taken down" says man who has started using social media to weeks ago.

FB is very slow at removing anything even after prodding. Careful Ramirez, that sounds dangerously close to criticizing your corporate overlords.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

2/10, points for freemasonry but I don't think even one of those stars is "of David"

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

World Famous W posted:

Dees tried to make it as an undocumented immigrant in Sweden, supporting himself as a pub muscician.

But they found him, stacked his shoes and unlocked his bike.

:tinfoil:

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Really makes u thnik

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Remind me of the significance of the number 33, because there's no way Dees used it twice by accident.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Apparently O'Reilly has been given the boot, so gird yourselves :getin:

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Jedit posted:

Remind me of the significance of the number 33, because there's no way Dees used it twice by accident.
Degrees in freemasonry.

I'm not even sure what that means (ranks, I think?), but that's 100% it

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Pants Donkey posted:

Source?!?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I don't think it's official yet but it's looking very likely.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

KillerQueen posted:

2/10, points for freemasonry but I don't think even one of those stars is "of David"

Yeah, Dees is realy losing his t-
Wait... what is that?

Computer, give me an enhanced visual! Magnify lower right quadrent by 1000%, and clean up the picture a bit.

Is that....?! get me that object on the view screen, now!

MOTHER OF GOD

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Pants Donkey posted:

I can't wait for him to be immediately hired by Breitbart.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Lurdiak posted:

I can't wait for him to be immediately hired by Breitbart.

Nah, the administration already has a place for him.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Pants Donkey posted:

It's not a good sign that, even against a lovely murderer, your little jabs come off as childish insults.
It's something Louis CK did in his "Hilarious" bit. This idea that people jump to extreme language and extreme comparisons so readily that when something actually extreme and deserving of extreme qualifiers comes around, they can't possibly ramp up their language any further.
"You used "amazing" On a basket of chicken wings!"

Ramirez, Branco, Rall, etc. all use comparisons to Hitler, serial killers, and the literal loving devil because someone made a political speech they didn't like. They've reached the upper limit of rhetoric and symbolism. They have nothing left.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Vib Rib posted:

It's something Louis CK did in his "Hilarious" bit. This idea that people jump to extreme language and extreme comparisons so readily that when something actually extreme and deserving of extreme qualifiers comes around, they can't possibly ramp up their language any further.
"You used "amazing" On a basket of chicken wings!"

Ramirez, Branco, Rall, etc. all use comparisons to Hitler, serial killers, and the literal loving devil because someone made a political speech they didn't like. They've reached the upper limit of rhetoric and symbolism. They have nothing left.
I mean the "loser" jab he threw in. Every time he does it, like a background "joke" that [person he hates] has a pea-brain, it makes me feel like it's been drawn by a ten year old who thinks he's way more clever than he actually is.

...it'd explain the art.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Pants Donkey posted:

I mean the "loser" jab he threw in. Every time he does it, like a background "joke" that [person he hates] has a pea-brain, it makes me feel like it's been drawn by a ten year old who thinks he's way more clever than he actually is.

...it'd explain the art.
Well yeah, that too, but I'm just saying he doesn't have anything serious he can level at a literal serial killer because he's boxed himself in with his own vocabulary.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Of course a murderer is just a loser; we're talking about a really petty crime compared to real horrors such as increasing health care coverage or preventing states from checking people's genitals at bathroom entrances.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Government employee and special advisor to the president Ivanka Trump obtained instant approval of several trademarks in China for her businesses shortly after Xi Jinping visited Mar-a-Lago. During the visit she had her kids sing a traditional Chinese song for Xi and his wife.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Please give this killer due respect.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the general election – Theresa May has said she wants to hold a snap general election on 8 June, despite repeatedly claiming that she was against the idea of an early vote"

Bonus! Tribune magazine:

And have another Riddell as well!
https://twitter.com/chrisriddell50/status/854601540501483523

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Mail:
MAC on... Broadchurch and the General Election

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

what's more troubling is that you somehow won two pulitzers you stupid stupid man

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007

What's the current rationale that the Trump people offer as to why he won't release his tax returns? They had that bullshit audit excuse during the campaign but what is it now?

As of facebook 15 minutes ago - they're with Obama's Kenyan immigration papers

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

This criticism of morbid fascination with death brought to you by: man with morbid obsession with death.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

No one cares! (Except the press)

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

"Well, Sam, you had to choose which Caesar you'd get, and you chose this one. Don't blame me or Jesus for your choice."

• Locked thread