Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
please stop bringing up gamergate

instead lets talk about the hero of persona 5: the foreign barker

DalaranJ posted:

Is there a way to spend time reading at LeBlanc?

The stools to the left of the phone booth will let you read books

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Moltrey posted:

do not actually click this guy's twitter account it is a nightmare but also i am dying

https://twitter.com/kukuruyo/status/855368484959768577
https://twitter.com/kukuruyo/status/855369185182048256

gamers are desperate for any character that uses the internet and is also as misogynistic and racist as they are
It's like the Dunning-Kruger effect, but with distorted desires instead of ability.

RME
Feb 20, 2012

I noticed for Strength 10 theres a lot of guides just saying use the high counter skill car
If you feel like not using it for whatever reason its p straightforward so ill put another solution here:

Dakini (Empress) learns High Counter at lvl 52 and starts at 50, so at worst you only need 2 levels with it
Dakini x Pazuzu -> Horus pass on High Counter

Use Horus in the 4 way fusion

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

DalaranJ posted:

Just Left of the payphone. you can read there.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist

DalaranJ posted:

Talk to the patrons until they leave. Once the store's empty you can click on the book rack on the counter and read at a table.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/ultraheroinefan/status/855389507692003330

thread title

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
Jesus Christ.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
pull up, thread

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
gamergate being the phantom thieves makes goro look like the most beautiful boy in the world

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

spit on my clit posted:

pull up, thread

We can do this!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WEeVrR4IVA

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

spit on my clit posted:

instead lets talk about the hero of persona 5: the foreign barker

I'm sorry, friend, it's actually Kotaro

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

We can do this!

I currently have my ringtone set as Joker's ringtone but if I ever find a file of Morgana's "Ooh, we can do this!" in english I'm changing it in a heartbeat. It's so goddamn adorable.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
I can't believe someone called "neptuniafan" has a bad opinion.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

FractalSandwich posted:

I can't believe someone called "neptuniafan" has a bad opinion.
neptunia's a better game than persona 5

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

The exam theme is insanely powerful, use it in your everyday life

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph posted:

Please...Not here...Not now..

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
PULL UP PULL UP

How do you tell if the Reaper's got the flu? Will the navigator say something about it / will its model change?

Kalsco
Jul 26, 2012

Chernobog's design is fantastic. Probably the best looking Persona I've seen so far with like 60% compendium complete.

Bogart posted:

PULL UP PULL UP

How do you tell if the Reaper's got the flu? Will the navigator say something about it / will its model change?

The Reaper will get the "flu"/Despair at the start of a fight. When you enter the fight, it'll say something like "The enemy is under the effects of despair!" and it'll have the usual Despair status wigglies above its head. No model change or anything.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Endorph posted:

I like myself a nep too now and again but let's not say things we can't take back

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Bogart posted:

I think what you're waiting for is for it to start the battle afflicted with Despair.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Harrow posted:

I think what you're waiting for is for it to start the battle afflicted with Despair.

Ye, that's what I meant. Despair, flu. :v: Is it an obvious status effect?

e: it is

Bogart fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Apr 22, 2017

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Count Bleck posted:

They did that with Yusuke and not Futaba.

Mainly that he's a big weirdo and Ryuji will call him out on it all the time.

yeah but yusuke isn't suffering from massive psychological trauma like futaba or vaguely on the spectrum like futaba seems to be he's just a space case whose entire world view centers around aesthetics

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?
If you're at the point where you're posting "look at this dumb thing someone posted on twitter" screencaps it's time to :gas: the thread and ban everyone in it imo, there's clearly nothing more to talk about this game after 300 pages

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Endorph posted:

What about Hyperdevotion Noire? Asking for a friend.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Mid June here, Akechi is such a weaselly piece of poo poo. Ryuji would shitstomp you into the ground before your high-schooler rear end arrested anyone narc.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
akechi really is the ur narc and that's all that has to be said

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Axetrain posted:

Mid June here, Akechi is such a weaselly piece of poo poo. Ryuji would shitstomp you into the ground before your high-schooler rear end arrested anyone narc.

Akechi is bae

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

FractalSandwich posted:

What about Hyperdevotion Noire? Asking for a friend.

It's alright but you gotta really feel the Nep deep in your heart

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
*starts haru s.link*

sae: where the gently caress did u get fresh produce u little poo poo

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
I'm in early September and I really wish the protag could just quietly take Ryuji aside for a moment and tell him that if he keeps bagging on my cat then he's going to get a Garudyne enema. Seriously, this crosses over from playful ribbing into genuine cruelty.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

It's alright but you gotta really feel the Nep deep in your heart
That sounds dangerous. You should see a cardiologist about that.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Oxxidation posted:

I'm in early September and I really wish the protag could just quietly take Ryuji aside for a moment and tell him that if he keeps bagging on my cat then he's going to get a Garudyne enema. Seriously, this crosses over from playful ribbing into genuine cruelty.

The cat of sleeps deserves whatever he gets

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Bogart posted:

Ye, that's what I meant. Despair, flu. :v: Is it an obvious status effect?

Yeah, you'll see it immediately. There's a visible effect like tears over the enemy's head and its SP drains every turn.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

YoshiOfYellow posted:

I currently have my ringtone set as Joker's ringtone but if I ever find a file of Morgana's "Ooh, we can do this!" in english I'm changing it in a heartbeat. It's so goddamn adorable.

I love it too :allears:.

Also my current ringtone is the jingle for Tanaka's Amazing Commodities.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
I'm not an expert in diagnosing real medical conditions in fictional characters, but I never got the impression that Futaba was autistic or anything. She's just a geek.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Clarste posted:

I'm not an expert in diagnosing real medical conditions in fictional characters, but I never got the impression that Futaba was autistic or anything. She's just a geek.

She hides in her closet and has bags of trash piled on her shelves dude

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
Well, yeah, because she has an extreme anxiety disorder stemming from a traumatic experience. That doesn't sound like autism to me at all. But what do I know?

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

wizard on a water slide posted:

She hides in her closet and has bags of trash piled on her shelves dude

Okay, so she's a goon

Like she definitely has massive anxiety issues but I think we're all too quick to slap "autism" on things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
Autism's a neurodevelopmental disorder and the worst of Futaba's condition is a result of her circumstances, not her neurology. She's probably more agoraphobic than anything, given that it comes up in the game's dialogue shortly before she enters the plot.