Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

MurderBot posted:

I used to take that NO Xplode after guard training. We'd end up eating MRE's and you of course would be stopped up, but that poo poo would literally force all of your bowels to open up at once and take the most painful poo poo if you hadn't taken a dump in 2+ days.

#poostories

This would make a great recruiting ad for the right target audience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
One time flight medics gave me this little orange pill that makes you poo poo and poo poo until you poo poo the pill itself out. So almost 24 hours of making GBS threads. Don't take it before bed. It was kind of awesome to be so easily rid my bad decisions in the DFAC, but my butthole hurt. By the time you were done with a bout and ready to get off the toilet, you could feel another one coming on.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Diarrhea Elemental posted:

The tingling and flushing is from niacin, FYI.
The weirdest "drug" thing I've ever seen was when my buddy and his friend from back home would take some niacin and just sit around while it worked its magic. Why, I have no idea, because every time it would quickly go from those mild sensations to the point where these dudes were hot and itchy and going stir crazy because of it. :confused:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

MurderBot posted:

I used to take that NO Xplode after guard training. We'd end up eating MRE's and you of course would be stopped up, but that poo poo would literally force all of your bowels to open up at once and take the most painful poo poo if you hadn't taken a dump in 2+ days.

#poostories

It's the old army rations/greasy takeaway dichotomy, where you're blocked up and straining to get the first part out, then once that clears it's a torrent of vaguely-formed brown sludge.

Also known as the Champagne Cork.

#poopstories #justarmythings

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Naked Bear posted:

The weirdest "drug" thing I've ever seen was when my buddy and his friend from back home would take some niacin and just sit around while it worked its magic. Why, I have no idea, because every time it would quickly go from those mild sensations to the point where these dudes were hot and itchy and going stir crazy because of it. :confused:

I use to take a cocktail of powder poo poo that had about a 25 minute delay before I looked like a loving meth addict.

Best thing I did for working out was to stop all of that poo poo and just actually eat right. MAH SICK GAINZ imaginations weren't worth the heart about to explode sensation.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i want the orange pill that zeris took that made him poo poo nonstop I bet i could get back down into the 140s or something

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

i want the orange pill that zeris took that made him poo poo nonstop I bet i could get back down into the 140s or something

Go spend :10bux: at the pharmacy then.

https://www.dulcolax.com/laxatives.html

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
well i really don't want it unless i'm somehow on duty and I can get out of a days worth of work by making GBS threads everywhere

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

well i really don't want it unless i'm somehow on duty and I can get out of a days worth of work by making GBS threads everywhere

Has the army ever actually tested why you exhibited a symptom?

Because in my experience, when I had crazy full body rashes, they never bothered finding out if it was a contagious disease or a niacin pill, and they just sent me home :ssh:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
poo poo all over the COs office. Live the dream.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

hitler was gacked out on amphetamines like no ones business. Check out the evolution of his signature over time:

From an actual signature to a lightning bolt and a tornado.

that aint poo poo. look at my enlistment packet, in the course of time it took to sign all that garbage, my signature went from legible cursive to a squiggly line, and its remained that way ever since

re: supplements, in the 6 month period where i managed to religiously keep to a workout regime, i used preworkout, that redline drink, and whey protein afterward. put on like 50 lbs and got obvious energy boosts. was probably horrible for my pulmonary system tho :shrug:

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
were your supplements steroids cause putting on 50lbs in 6mos is pretty outrageous otherwise.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
nope, just prework out and whey i bought off a shelf. also creatine

i imagine a lot of it was water weight too, since i was drinking fuckloads more water than usual

Kung Fu Fist Fuck fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Apr 23, 2017

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Wasabi the J posted:

Has the army ever actually tested why you exhibited a symptom?

Because in my experience, when I had crazy full body rashes, they never bothered finding out if it was a contagious disease or a niacin pill, and they just sent me home :ssh:

idk what you're talking about i just want to poo poo all day at work

Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Select the items of interest in the scene.

Returned with Honor.
A lot of preworkout has a form of Adderall in it, doesn't it?

I took thermogenics myself as a morning energy supplement that jacked me up all day and did untold damage to my liver and heart rate.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
Adderall is a form of amphetamine, so no, I don't think they do.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i did adderall twice and life was loving dope those times

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I take adderall and it makes you want to talk to loving everyone.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Took adderall once before an anatomy test, stayed up the entire night studying the anatomy of the G.I system and the nervous system.

Got a 91% go me and go drugs :toot: :toot:

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
Adderall made me, a passive wussy babby, fuckin irritable and aggro as poo poo. Do not recommend.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

One of my roommates in college, and a best friend of mine to this day, has absolutely terminal ADD. There will be some times that you'll be talking to him and he'll change conversation topics mid-sentence. This may be a product of him attending Berkeley High and smoking weed/tripping on acid in class but I digress. He "managed" his ADD and his coursework with dexadrine, which is basically legal meth. However, instead of taking his meds as prescribed, he would save them up until the end of the quarter and binge on them for like 3-4 days while he stayed up and did all of the coursework that he had coincidentally been saving up for that time as well.

By day 3, he would be frying. He would don a kimono and wander the hallways of our house, having conversations with people who weren't there. At the end of one term, we were partying and he took one bong rip after being awake for nearly four days. He instantly fell to the floor, laughing, then sobbing, about how if we didn't have soap, there would be no way to get grease off our hands.

The kicker is, this dude managed to graduate with honors overall and distinction in his major. He later went on to grad school and now owns his own business.

Conversely, I tried his method for one night. I got a C on the paper I was ostensibly working on, but my MP3 collection was better organized than the Library of Congress the next morning.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Well if you don't have soap how ARE you going to get the grease off your hands.

I like his style.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i was driving back from State College, PA at 2 am and my gf at the time was taking it for sleep poo poo, idk. made for a fun ride.

i drove 65 exactly the entire way back. poo poo was like an indian spirtual journey

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I take about 120mg Adderall IR a day (prescribed by my doctor) but I will take week -> month breaks just to make sure im not twinging out. I feel fantastic when I'm taking it though, and it helps with my depression 10/10 would recommend.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
yea most meth heads feel pretty fantastic when theyre tweeking

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
They prescribed me meth for Narcolepsy, like legitimate methamphetamine.

I never take the stuff because it gives me anxiety like a motherfucker.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Turtlicious posted:

I take about 120mg Adderall IR a day (prescribed by my doctor) but I will take week -> month breaks just to make sure im not twinging out. I feel fantastic when I'm taking it though, and it helps with my depression 10/10 would recommend.

How the poo poo do you sleep at night?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

They prescribed me meth for Narcolepsy, like legitimate methamphetamine.

I never take the stuff because it gives me anxiety like a motherfucker.

:catstare:

you sure your doc isnt some associate of mengele carrying on his hosed up legacy of experimenting on jews?

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I snorted adderall one time thinking I was going to get super high but it turns out that insufflating adderall does nothing faster than ingesting it orally and also I have add so I just felt normal for a while then talked to my doc about it and he said "oh well let's test you"

turns out I got the adds and the depression and the anxiety and I'm the real idiot for having to snort an ex roommate's adderall prescription to understand that I had Pravin broblems

Anyway god bless

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

:catstare:

you sure your doc isnt some associate of mengele carrying on his hosed up legacy of experimenting on jews?

She's the first doctor of mine to be taken aback by my electroshock story. She seems human enough. She keeps the right amount of meds for me, she switched me off meth to Modafanil a while back, but she did prescribe what is essentially just straight GHB as a sleep aid.

You dudes haven't lived until you stay awake through two doses of GHB. poo poo is like in the movies high. I can't describe it but I guess the best would be like it's like Ambien amped up to 10. Open eye hallucinating and everything.

I can see how a person could get raped on GHB. It's strongly disassociating. Strongly. 10/10 haven't had a sleepless night yet.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I'm loving the description of meth as giving anxiety

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Two Finger posted:

I'm loving the description of meth as giving anxiety

they broke the mold after they made shim

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kawasaki Nun posted:

How the poo poo do you sleep at night?

occasionally.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

it's like Ambien amped up to 10.

Welp.

I know my next joy ride.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

not caring here posted:

Well if you don't have soap how ARE you going to get the grease off your hands.

I like his style.

Hell, if you're using normal hand soap you're still not going to get the grease off your hands.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Dish soap supremacy.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
loving modafanil for me feels like that pill in that movie limitless. Cuts through the old TBI like it ain't poo poo.

Unfortunately it gives me migraines so bad I hallucinate poo poo so so much for that.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Genocide Tendency posted:

Welp.

I know my next joy ride.

Please be careful if you're serious, it's very easy to overdose.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah if your taking Xyrem, AKA Sodium Oxybate or GHB, be careful not to OD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Like the instructions say take two doses, separately with some time in between, trust me those two are plenty. You don't need more than the instruction box says- trust me.

I don't gently caress with potential OD's and pharmaceutical GHB.