Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

All penis in vagina sex is rape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
nonverbal diarrhea

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Blue Train posted:

All penis in vagina sex is rape

I know, and it's great. Turns out I was never interested in sex at all, just power and control. It all worked out in the end!

Milotic
Mar 4, 2009

9CL apologist
Slippery Tilde
Long but worth a read.

I [24 F] Feel Like I Ruined My Husband's [27 M] Life And Another Woman Wants To Replace Me

quote:

u/paintawoman45
Please read the whole post. I really need advice and help and am thankful ahead of time.

My husband and I married two years ago. When we met, my husband was a very hardworking person working 90-100 hour workweeks in a startup and in real estate. We met at a nice restaurant (I was there with my friend and her boyfriend) and he was with one of his friends. He was very sweet to me and we started dating and I felt loved around him since he always made time for me out of his hectic schedule and valued our dates over parties/get-togethers he could have attended.

Before we married, I told him that I wanted a husband who'd spend time with me and that I was the kind of girl who wanted to be a housewife (I've always dreamed of being a housewife and was so happy to hear from his friends that he was looking for a housewife). I told him if he wanted to marry me, he'd have to work less and have a reliable schedule so I could have things like dinner ready for him or talk to him after work. Hee decided to cut his work hours in half (40-50 hour workweeks) and he soon married me and I was very happy. I knew he valued and loved me since he left his very active lifestyle and chose me.

About 11 months ago, my husband started slowly adding more work to his days and weeks. He wakes up at 4:30am every morning and goes to sleep at 10:30 every night now. I don't wake up with him anymore and he's awake about an hour after I go to sleep. He started coming home until 8:30-9:30pm when I always had his dinner ready at 7:00pm and sometimes I didn't even see him once for days.

About three-four months ago, a woman moved next door and began talking to my husband (my husband has free time during the weekends which is when I get to spend time with him) and she's a very beautiful Cuban woman (I'm white and my husband is Latino). She always dismisses me and when she talks to me, it's only so I can tell my husband something for her. She started hand delivering homemade food (very Spanish oriented which I don't know how to make) to his work and touches him and giggles a little too much. Any woman can obviously see that she's trying to entice him and it makes me feel very uncomfortable and hurt. My husband is 100% not cheating on her with me and I don't think he sees through her like I do and acts the same friendly and strong way he does to any woman or man. We live right next door and when my husband says he's working, he is as I can literally see her at her house or coming back with groceries.

The other week, I was visiting my parents in Texas and when I got back, our home was spotless. I always make sure our house is clean but she did a stunning job. When I asked my husband about it, he said she offered to clean the house and he gave her a spare key to the house. She drops off food now everyday to his work and our home and my husband doesn't eat my meals I made him with love anymore. I never made him lunch (he usually just eats a piece of fruit) and now she's doing intimate things (like bring him fresh food to his work) his own wife doesn't do! His coworkers know her now better than they know me and that really upsets me. I feel like making food and hand delivering it or cleaning my husband's home is such an intimate thing for a woman to do and I'm sure my husband is without knowing it feeling closer to her everyday. A woman he just met has our house key!

She acts very cold with me and clearly is setting my husband up to steal him from me. She can carry on a conversation about his work better and longer than I can (her brother works in tech like my husband) and even though she's a secretary she knows a decent amount about it (I know hardly anything about tech or home investing). My husband always calls me "sweetie" everywhere (during sex, saying goodbye, etc.) and she calls him something in Spanish (I don't know what it means and my husband hardly speaks Spanish) and that really bothers me since I should be the only woman who calls him anything other than his name.

I feel like I may have ruined his life by marrying him. He was working so hard and had such a big future ahead of him and I feel like he gave it all up for me. He started working more and now I feel like I'm losing him though work and that he might go back to his huge work schedule (he's working about 60-65 hour weeks now with occasional streaks of 12 hour workdays) and now this woman is doing more for him emotionally and physically than I even do. I sometimes feel like he regrets marrying me even though he never has done or said anything that should make me feel that way.

I don't know how to feel about any of this and feel like our marriage is falling apart. There's almost no arguing and I do everything for him and am always here for him but I feel like I'm not the woman he needs or wants sometimes. He always makes me feel special and even now despite him pumping up his hours without even asking me about it, he still spends time with me and takes me out and tells me thank you and that he loves me. I don't know if I'm overreacting or what. He said he wants to start having babies and a family and I'm 100% ready but am afraid that our marriage is in danger or that he may want her or another woman who does a better job at caring for him than I do.

I don't know what to do or what steps I should take. How do I make sure that my husband feels extra loved and treasured by me? What can I do that lets him know that I want and need him? I feel so heartbroken right now.

TL;DR My husband is beginning to work a lot and a woman moved next door and is acting like his "wife" (cleaning, cooking, etc.) and I feel like I might lose my husband to work or this woman who clearly my husband thinks does a better job at being a housewife than I am. We want to start a family but I'm feeling like our marriage is in danger of breaking. I feel that by being married, I deprived my husband of a bigger future and that he might want to leave me one day for that future instead of a future with me.

He's definitely cheating on her already right? Also workaholics never change their spots so that was a mistake too.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

She played herself

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Working 100 hour weeks? I don't believe it. Maybe working on that Cuban.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
"Working" insane hours but goofing off for most of it is a staple of the modern workforce. The 40-50 he cut it down to is probably what his productive hours were in the first place.

Everything he added again was totally just covering up cheating, though.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Haifisch posted:

"Working" insane hours but goofing off for most of it is a staple of the modern workforce. The 40-50 he cut it down to is probably what his productive hours were in the first place.

Everything he added again was totally just covering up cheating, though.

Agreed, esp at a startup

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Pick posted:

Absolutely, and in part because any one that you should actually want is going to need to buy quite a few things on your behalf, and having to do weird receipts and reimbursements and accounting shenanigans is not only a hassle but leaves an unnecessary paper trail.

And think about it, men. Wouldn't it be nice if you always looked super well-dressed and awesome? Perfectly tailored suits, exactly the right haircut for your face shape? Don't you think that people would treat you better if you were always dressed as handsomely as possible? Yeah, there is a very good chance that a wife is figuring that stuff out and buying it. That is one example of one of the many benefits of a wife who treats that position with the professional care it deserves.

Think about your audience for a second.

Like sure maybe my life would be a lot easier if I had a private jet, but that doesn't mean I'm getting one anytime soon. Sell me on something within my means here.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
I ceded control of my wardrobe to my wife years ago. Why wouldn't I want to wear what she likes? She's way more into style than I am anyway.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Yea it's actually much easier letting your gf or wife handle all that

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

i work 40 hour weeks and still goof off for most of those

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

lol who the gently caress cleans their neighbor's house how dumb is this woman

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
If she's so worried why hasn't she clawed the neighbours eyes out yet? Smdh woman show her who's in charge here

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

She need to learn to cook and clean better apparently

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
My SIL [38? F] of 16 years is being super demanding and my husband [36 M] and I [35 F] don't know how to shut her down without agggrivating his family who just lets her do whatever she wants.

quote:

Sorry that this is a bit long. Please excuse spelling and grammar, that's not my strong suit. Names and some details changed.

My husband: Ray

My SIL: Mary

My SIL's wife: Jess

Backstory

My husband and I have been together since we were 17 and married for 7 years. We struggled for a while because we were long distance during our early 20's, but against all odds, we have made it work and have built a happy life together. I am a succesful researcher and my husband holds a job with a well known NGO trying to find sustainable ways to build up developing countries economies. We just bought my dream apartment in Manhattan and are very content where we are. Currently, we are childless and it'll probably stay that way. My SIL lives in Boston with her wife [35 F]. We all see each other pretty regularly, since they often come to NYC to see shows and whatnot.

For the entirity of Ray's and my relationship, I always had the feeling Mary didn't like me much. She was always pretty rude to me, for example slammimg doors in my face, telling Ray she wanted to introduce him to her friends who thought he was hot, making snide remarks about my culture and heritage (I'm German, they are Jewish). She isn't always rude, we've had fun together, just never one on one. Mary is a very competative person, and I think she regrets some the career choices she's made. I do know she hates how close I am with her and Ray's family. I also know that some of her family value my relationship more than her's, because she's gay. I can't blame her for being upset about that.

The issue with my SIL:

The first thing

Recently, as my husband and I have really started making it in our careers, we have been able to live a very comfortable life. The apartment we just bought is big enough for us and two children if we decide to have them, but currently those rooms are a game room, and a guest room. Since we bought this apartment, Mary and Jess have been visiting us more and more often. First it was okay, we don't mind having people in our house every now and then. But now they "visit" nearly every week, they don't even bother to ask if they can stay at our house until they are already in the city, they don't spend any time visiting with us and they are so messy I can barely stand it. Think dirty dishes everywhere, clothes thrown about the room, not making the bed when they leave. I once came home to find my kitchen in a horrific state, when they made lasagna, ate it all and then had to run out the door to catch their Broadway show. I am not OCD, but I work hard to keep things clean, and after a long day I want to come home to my clean apartment. They once gave so little notice it clashed with some friends staying with us and we had to turn them away at the door. This was met with whining and a temper tantrum worhy of a five year old from Mary until Jess dragged her away.

We have asked them to stop coming unannounced and cleaning up, which resulted in them scheduling ahead for a while, and then just slipping into old patterns again.

The second thing

Since my husband have a bit of cash to spare, we recently decided to help my sister [32F] and her husband buy a house back in Germany. We lent them part of the money they needed for the down payment at a 0% intrest rate, which they have 10 years time to pay us back in small amounts. My sister has always been very responsible and I have no doubt that we will see this money again.

When Mary found out what we had done, she practically demanded that we help her and Jess out financially. They have always wanted children and tried with a sperm donor, but have had no success (the three timess they tried). They want to start doing IVF, but can barely afford it, so she wants us to pay for it. I was very taken aback by this demand, so was Ray, and we said we would think about it. We have talked about it since, and are leaning towards saying no. We know how much they want a child, but we feel that IVF isn't the same as making an investment for a house. We also know they'll have difficulty paying us back, and we're scared if we say yes now, the demands will just continue. Mary and Ray were never close, even as children, whereas my sister and I have been very close ever since she was born.

I know some of this stuff may sound petty, but both Ray and I really value our privacy and we are a bit unsure how to proceed her. Mary and Ray's family have always handled Mary with "kid gloves" since their parents divorced. Ray discribes her as "wanting to have the perfect life and getting upset when she doesn't." And no one in her family wants to be the reason her life isn't perfect, and usually responds to her fits and demands with "Eh, that's just how she is, just give her what she wants and it'll be fine".

I really don't just want to give in here, but I also really value the relationships I have built with Ray and Marys family and don't want to jepordize those. My husband is prtty non confrontational, he just shuts down at it. I guess I am looking for a tactful way for both me and my husband to stop all of this. And also, I wanted to rant about Mary to the internet for a bit. Any advice is welcome!!

tl;dr: My SIL is very demanding and my husband and I want it to stop without demaging relationships we have with other family members. Any tactful ways/insights from your own life you'd care to share?

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Blue Train posted:

Yea it's actually much easier letting your gf or wife handle all that

I let my wife buy most of my formal wardrobe because
1) gently caress spending $80 on one pair of pants
2) she's the one taking it off, why wouldn't I want her to appreciate the wrapping?

like it took her fuckin YEARS to realize I wasn't intentionally buying oversized undershirts I just don't know what size I am. I mean gently caress it seems like just yesterday I was buying kids shoes and now my leather oversoles have fuckin' special condoms to prevent them from getting rained in? Fuckin'. . . I can't handle this poo poo. Too many demands at once.

so now i wear sleeveless mesh tees and frilly panties most every day, and i'm getting so many tips at work i can't even count them all!

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Milotic posted:

Long but worth a read.

I [24 F] Feel Like I Ruined My Husband's [27 M] Life And Another Woman Wants To Replace Me

He's definitely cheating on her already right? Also workaholics never change their spots so that was a mistake too.

That woman is smarter than to let herself become the side piece. She's doing the slow play to become the wife. Dude with his poo poo together is still fair game especially without kids.

The part about bringing him food at work is :vince:

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

I [22f] am getting upset with my boyfriend [20m]

quote:

Long stort short: I feel like a walking vagina to him. EVERY DAY he asks if we are going to have sex, and it has gotten to the point, that I'll consent, just so I don't have to deal with him being an rear end; all because he didn't get laid. I haven't been working, lately, but in return, I get up with him at 6 am, make breakfast for him, make his lunch (it's huge, he works construction), and take out something for dinner, which is on the loving table when he gets home. I thought this would be enough, but no. On top of cooking EVERYTHING, and cleaning while he's at work, he wants sex. Everyday. Multiple times. My question: how do I show him how he's making me feel, without being rude?
We have been dating for almost a year.
TL;DR I feel like a walking vagina
EDIT: as /u/boiledham pointed out, we just went through an abortion, and that is likely weighing in on why I don't want to have sex. It was tramatizing. I dream about death almost nightly; and it makes me hate going to sleep, which I used to love.

The bolded part just reads really funny to me. It doesn't really seem like the boyfriend is like, forcing her to make his meals and clean around the house

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

well that was a tonal shift

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

quote:

I haven't been working, lately
Lady, the deal is that the non-working partner does the housework. If you don't like it, get a job.

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax
have you ever wanted to piss in a diaper for sex reasons, but felt like it would be too much work? this redditor has built a robot that will piss your diaper for you

quote:

Simulating Wetting Accidents – A Hardware Approach? (self.ABDL)

submitted 6 days ago by electrodl

TL;DR: Microcontroller + Solenoid valve + Reservoir + Battery + Possible sensors/buttons: A device that simulates wetting accidents?

Skip the wall of text to bullet points if you don't feel like reading a novel.

Note: After writing this out, it doesn't seem as good as I thought, but it would be a waste not to post it anyways.

I believe many of us have fantasized about being incontinent for a while, and possibly tried to play out those fantasies in a variety of creative ways, whether it be imposing rules and coin flipping for making it to the toilet, or getting drunk enough to lose control. Personally I find both types of methods inadequate: getting intoxicated enough is generally not healthy and implies a bad hangover, and the role playing methods feel rather fake to me, as it's still up to myself whether to release or not. I wonder what are your thoughts on the following design; it's by no means a perfect solution, but I haven't seen anyone mention something like this so it might be a refreshing approach.

Let's say Bob wants to make Alice, a little for example, have accidents. Bob could make Alice carry a suitable reservoir of water with a silicon tube down to Alice's pants. Bob can then control when the water leaks to Alice's pants by pinching the tube and letting the water drain due gravity at will.

Now, the arrangement above is horribly manual, but with a help of some electronics, the situation might be developed to something that's actually enjoyable. At simplest, by inserting an electronic valve between the reservoir and Alice's pants controlled by a microcontroller, Bob can program what ever wetting cycle he wants, whether it be random wetting or a wetting every ten minutes. With small enhancements, Bob could even have a remote control that has a button for accidents.

Microcontrollers have lately become very approachable as development boards like the Arduino have lowered the entry barrier to various electronics projects. A set of a plastic solenoid valve, a length of tubing, batteries, an enema bag, and a development board should be available for about $40. Moreover, all the electronics are rather simple; a basic system can be built by anyone. All the parts to be carried by Alice will fit to any backpack; and the largest challenge I see is running the tubing neatly from the backpack/reservoir to the pants or diapers.

Cons of such a device that break the illusion or are inconvenient:

Some tubing in pants.
No physical feeling of the urge to pee, desperation, or release.
If a backpack is not used, carrying the parts likely gets in the way, unless some creative sewing is applied.
Even if a backpack is used, a hole might be needed for neat tubing, at worst both in the backpack and in the clothing to be worn.
Not guaranteed to work well if laying down or in weird positions. Adding a pump might help, but they are usually noisy.

Pros and possibilities:

Random probabilistic or deterministic timed accidents.
Accidents linked to sensor input: Acceleration (e.g. too fast movements, too long without moving, posture), sound (Alice might be scared by loud sounds), temperature...?
Remote control: IR, Radio, IoT ("Internet of poo poo" has never been (almost) as relevant).
Keeping the liquid warm.
Potty training simulation for role playing: Adding a beeper could give the little a warning a short time before the accident, or an indication of the chance of wetting within the next minute. A button could be used to reset the timer or decrease the risk level. Haptic feedback approaches could make this really subtle.
Also link-able with a variety of toys.

The ideal use case for me: Bob can go for a little walk with Alice and her special backpack, and depending on the program: neither know when accidents happen, or Bob can have complete control over them. Sounds exciting to me.

Do you think this makes any sense? Do you have good ideas for algorithms/rules for determining when to have accidents? Do you think the requirement for carrying the water and electronics and having the tubing is a turn-off or a no-go? How would you use something like this? Would there be any demand for designing the hardware or developing software for this kind of thing?

Edit: Formatting.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

putrid aidsman posted:

have you ever wanted to piss in a diaper for sex reasons, but felt like it would be too much work? this redditor has built a robot that will piss your diaper for you

🤔

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
"I can buy something that'll make me happy!" -Americans
"I can't build something that'll make me happy, but that won't stop me from trying!" -Nerd's

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

putrid aidsman posted:

Note: After writing this out, it doesn't seem as good as I thought, but it would be a waste not to post it anyways.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Why not just piss on Alice's crotch yourself at that point

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

He doesn't waste piss, he doesn't waste posts

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Nazzadan posted:

I [22f] am getting upset with my boyfriend [20m]

The bolded part just reads really funny to me. It doesn't really seem like the boyfriend is like, forcing her to make his meals and clean around the house

When I just read the bolded part I thought she was working while also having to carry all the other poo poo but nope.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
This is what happens when you don't have something intrinsically enjoyable in your life

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Me [21 M] with my girlfriend [19 F] of 6 months, had our first time and it went horribly. Second time was amazing. But we might be breaking up.

quote:

Hey everyone,
I am feeling very sick over this and I don't know what to do. My girlfriend and I had our first time a few days ago. A bit of background, we have done a lot of stuff sexually. I have fingered her, eaten her out, and had my tip inside her multiple times. A few days ago in the afternoon, I went all the way inside her, and started to have sex.
She didn't tell me to stop and seemed to enjoy it. I genuinely thought everything was fine. I kept going but I had to stop because my arms and wrists were killing me from the position they were in. Afterwards she got upset about why I stopped because she was close to orgasm. I felt too pressured and struggled to keep it up. And I couldn't. That was how our first time ended.
After we got dressed, she was depressed over her first time going horribly. She then talked to her friends to cheer her up and I hung out with my friends.
We had the room to ourselves again later that night and she told me about what upset her. She was upset with the fact I didn't ask before going in all the way. And I felt horrible for not asking when she brought it up. But she only said, "Just ask next time." So after some talking we get into doing things again.
This time, before going in all the way, I asked if it's ok. She said yes. We had great sex that night and she was very happy.
Over time, it really started bothering her that I did not ask for our first time. She cries a lot about it. I feel like a rapist. It wasn't my intention at all. I'm sick to my stomach. She is very upset, and has every right to be. I just don't know what to do and I'm scared. I don't want to lose her because I truly do love her and am willing to do anything to fix it.
TL;DR: I didn't ask for consent on our first time, but I did for the second time. First time sex was horrible, second time was great. Girlfriend is very upset with the fact I didn't ask for consent the first time. How do I approach the situation and/or fix it?

:catstare:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Elsa posted:

This is what happens when you don't have something intrinsically enjoyable in your life

Well she's the one complaining about having sex

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

putrid aidsman posted:

no no no, he wants to make someone else piss their diaper, for sex reasons

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Milotic posted:

Long but worth a read.

I feel like someone wrote this as some kind of Worthless-Wife-Humiliation fetish, the wife is just so loving useless and inexplicably doing nothing to change her situation.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Nazzadan posted:

Me [28 F] with my boyfriend [30 M] found out he recently slept with 18-19 year olds, this bothers me

Comments are pretty evenly divided on the issue

They probably shouldn't slut shame this guy. They were both trolling the internet for casual sex, and got what they wanted. It's not like he's a TA banging his undergrads or something. Personally I won't go below 21 because I value being able to go to shows/bars but that's his right. It'd be odd if he specifically searched for barely legal teens, but if he just set his match pref as 18-99 who cares.

Also, on an unrelated note I recently discovered that Curb Your Enthusiasm is free to stream on Prime Video, and makes a great accompanyment to this thread.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
My wife caught me bottlepissing and was FURIOUS.

Apparently back when she was living with a Gorean collective the head Gor-master or whatever would make his fuckpuppets piss into a bucket which he would then empty onto new initiates before sex happened, so she has really intense aversions to the smell of urine. She'll screech and whip me with belts if I eat asparagus and don't flush for example, so I never eat asparagus. Anyway. she left town for a few days due to some family thing (think someone died) and i didn't know when she'd get back, so i bought a bunch of beer and got tanked. I was drunk and reading garden facts when I learned that urine is an excellent source of nitrogen and one of my flower beds is hella lacking in nitrogen. Also I needed extra nitrogen for all the fresh woodchips im mixing into the soil. Fresh woodchips leech nitrogen from soil and seedlings.
Anyway I decide to just piss in all the growlers so i can mix the urine in to the garden later. She got home and discovered me filling up the 3rd one before she started screaming. I didn't know she was there so of COURSE i dropped the bottle and OF COURSE it broke and spilled all over her bathroom rug and of COURSE she's mad at me. So mad she grabs one of the bottles and crams it halfway into my rear end, filling me with my own warm piss. Then she whipped out the family chastity device she got from the estate liquidation, crams it over my turgid rod, and screams that if i move a muscle she'll make me drink the last bottle.

so anyway, my question is, what should i use as a chaser after my hotwife makes me drink my own piss?

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Tender Bender posted:

I feel like someone wrote this as some kind of Worthless-Wife-Humiliation fetish, the wife is just so loving useless and inexplicably doing nothing to change her situation.

i felt like it was fake from the line that boiled down to "i insisted that he would support me as a housewife while cutting his income in half" tbh

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

i felt like it was fake from the line that boiled down to "i insisted that he would support me as a housewife while cutting his income in half" tbh

Could be fake but there are some insanely selfish people out there

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
This isn't R/relationships but gently caress.

https://twitter.com/GarbageApe/status/859749299986604032

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

My wife caught me bottlepissing and was FURIOUS.

Apparently back when she was living with a Gorean collective the head Gor-master or whatever would make his fuckpuppets piss into a bucket which he would then empty onto new initiates before sex happened, so she has really intense aversions to the smell of urine. She'll screech and whip me with belts if I eat asparagus and don't flush for example, so I never eat asparagus. Anyway. she left town for a few days due to some family thing (think someone died) and i didn't know when she'd get back, so i bought a bunch of beer and got tanked. I was drunk and reading garden facts when I learned that urine is an excellent source of nitrogen and one of my flower beds is hella lacking in nitrogen. Also I needed extra nitrogen for all the fresh woodchips im mixing into the soil. Fresh woodchips leech nitrogen from soil and seedlings.
Anyway I decide to just piss in all the growlers so i can mix the urine in to the garden later. She got home and discovered me filling up the 3rd one before she started screaming. I didn't know she was there so of COURSE i dropped the bottle and OF COURSE it broke and spilled all over her bathroom rug and of COURSE she's mad at me. So mad she grabs one of the bottles and crams it halfway into my rear end, filling me with my own warm piss. Then she whipped out the family chastity device she got from the estate liquidation, crams it over my turgid rod, and screams that if i move a muscle she'll make me drink the last bottle.

so anyway, my question is, what should i use as a chaser after my hotwife makes me drink my own piss?
Eggs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobmuffins
Oct 10, 2016

Found this on Twitter, so I can't take credit for finding it, but figured I'd put it here too:

quote:

My girlfriend [22F] made herself in The Sims. Her character is married to another Sim she made; a Sim of my best friend. I [22M] don't even exist in her fantasy world.

Throwaway because my girlfriend knows my username.

My girlfriend occasionally plays The Sims 4, and for those of you who aren't in the know, it's like a life-sim/life management game where you control characters that you've created and build them houses and stuff. Like a virtual doll house kind of thing. Anyway, my girlfriend plays, and she's usually really secretive when she plays, like she doesn't like when I watch her play or anything, saying that it's "embarrassing" because she likes to get into it. I sort of understand, I don't like people watching me play open world games either since sometimes you just want to immerse yourself.

She's been playing a lot the past week. She plays on her laptop, and she left her usually password protected laptop open yesterday when she went to work, and I noticed she was tabbed out of The Sims but it was still running. I'm not one for snooping, but I was curious about the characters and world my girlfriend made. So, I opened it up.

Her Sim family consisted of a very pregnant her, and it was definitely her, name and all, except she had a different last name. The last name of one of my best friends. The other member of her family was said best friend, and they were married. They lived in a cute house together. I looked around a bit, and saw she had made some other people that we know, and that they lived in the world too. But, there was no Sim of me to be found. Not in the world, not even in directory of all the Sims she had ever created. I just didn't exist. And yet she was married and pregnant by my friend.

I tried to return the game to how I found it and tabbed back out so that she wouldn't know I snooped. But now I just have an awful feeling in the pit of my stomach. Is this what she really wants? Me gone and to be married to my friend? She came home from work, quickly made dinner, and immediately went back to her fantasy life. Presumably to birth her virtual kid. And I'm just so heartbroken.

I don't know if I should confront her. It's not like she's actually cheating on me. I know it's not real. It just feels bad, I guess. I've been bummed all day about it and I don't know what to do.

TL;DR: My girlfriend made virtual characters of her and my best friend in a video game. They are married with a kid. I feel betrayed, but I don't know if I should confront her or if I'm being too sensitive.

video game posts are the best posts imo