Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

"hey I wanna gently caress my coworker do you want to gently caress them with me?

Nah, I'm just going to change the locks while you're out.

Lame edited :69snypa:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 03:13 on May 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Ahaha I don't know what the hell my wife would think if I started calling her nigga all the time.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Just try it. What's the worst that can happen?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

like this classic:

My [27F] husband [28M] of 2 years (together 5) has recently started to use the n-word for fun and keeps doing it despite my requests to stop.

This is corny as poo poo and I wish this wasn't happening in my life. You know that NWA movie that came out a while ago? My husband didn't even know what NWA was but hopped on the bandwagon quick and saw it in September. I didn't go because I have no interest in the movie. My husband sees the movie, comes back home, and acts like he's the hardest mofo in the town. In the following weeks, he starts listening to a ton of gangsta rap. I have no problem with this, I actually find it kind of cute, but my problem lies in his use of the n-word in everyday speech.

Since October, my husband has adopted the n-word into his daily vocabulary and says it constantly. Here are a few examples with their contexts.
  • Asking me when dinner will be ready- "When's the food gonna be ready, n***a?"

• Complaining about his coworker- "I loving hate that n***a Dave, man."

• Greeting me when he comes home from work- "What's good, my n***a?"
Although this isn't exactly relevant, my husband and I are both pasty Irish-Italian. We are super white and it only serves to amplify the cringe induced when my husband speaks like this. I've told him several times that's corny and cringey to hear him speak like that, and more importantly, it's racially insensitive. I tell him I'd appreciate it if he stops saying it and go back to normal, and he tells me it's no big deal. I tell him he's insulting an entire people and their history through his continued usage and he dismisses what I say as "tumblr bullshit" and that "no one is getting hurt by me saying the n-word".

He doesn't seem to understand that I'M getting hurt by it. I don't like hearing it in my household, and it makes me uncomfortable that my husband, the love of my life, can be so immature about this. I've told him several times that I don't like it and want him to stop, but he just doesn't care. I've asked some of my close friends about this and they too are baffled and appalled by my husband's behavior. They advised me to tell him very seriously how much it bothers me and I followed through it. Lo and behold, my husband once again did not give a poo poo. He said verbatim "It's not hurting anyone. Stop getting offended so easily, n***a".

I'm at my wit's end. Obviously this isn't a divorce-worthy issue. Yet there seems to be no solution to this problem. I've told him countless times to stop and he just doesn't care. I'm glad we don't have kids in the house to hear the n-word but drat it I don't want to hear it either. One of my friends suggested withholding sex until he stops but such a strategy seems really gross and I'm not so big on weaponizing sex. I'm completely at a loss as to how to get through to my husband. I don't want to live the rest of my life and raise children while my husband speaks in such a way. But holy poo poo, I can't think of anything to fix it.

tl;dr: Husband thinks he's a real g. Keeps using the n-word and doesn't stop despite my requests.

cac

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I'm gonna have sex with my married baby mama and I really don't want to cause she is fat and gross but man I wanna gently caress :smith: worst of all is she is white

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
I had sex once.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Pick posted:

When he went out to his parents' vacation home last year, which is in a really romantic spot, I offered to stop by in case he "wanted some company" but he said he did not want to be interrupted while re-watching Fawlty Towels.

Tbf, Fawlty Towers is awesome.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I tried to watch fawlty towers once and I couldn't even get through one episode

Barudak
May 7, 2007

You actually made it more than 10% through the show, so congrats.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Troposphere posted:

All that I know about it is that John Cleese is in it and everyone's dad seems to love it.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
It's an old sitcom and thus it has old sitcom problems

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Improbable Lobster posted:

It's an old sitcom and thus it has old sitcom problems

Like being funny?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Troposphere posted:

Trop please make this my av as I know your special mod powers can override the decades old requirements

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Blue Train posted:

Trop please make this my av as I know your special mod powers can override the decades old requirements

I'll leave you free to make up some funny text but he says goodbye America whore if you'd like to use that tyia

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

Troposphere posted:

When i was a kid my friend had DVD box sets of Fawlty Towers and Keeping Up Appearances that we watched.

Fawlty Towers is loving Shakespeare when compared to that.

dudeness fucked around with this message at 04:53 on May 14, 2017

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Here are some cheating texts

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Blue Train posted:

Here are some cheating texts

i'm not sure what i'm madder about : cheating, editing out his own dick pic, or that he didn't turn off his beddie-bye night time filter to screenshot his poo poo.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Gotta be well rested to cheat

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
Ah, the poetry and longing of two middle-aged people negotiating the delicate footwork of chivalrous lust. Truly theirs is a liaison for the bards to sing by the fireside when lovers' eyes kindle in the dark.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Nah, I'm just going to change the locks while you're out.

Lame edited :69snypa:

WWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :catbert:

Redjakk
Apr 24, 2007

cormano sigue siendo mi hermano
Fun Shoe
Here's some actual content.

My [26M] Girlfriend [27F] cut my Ex-FWB out of pictures in an album my mother made for me. She ruined pictures of my friend that passed away and I'm heartbroken.

Alright so I posted here a few weeks ago concerning my GF Melissa and my ex-FWB from college, Natalya. The jist of the story was that Melissa kept comparing herself to Natalya who is a grad student in her field of biology who she feels is basically the epitome of perfection. It got to the point where Melissa would spend hours staring at pics of Natalya and everytime I tried to be intimate with her she would shut me down saying she “wasn’t good enough.” I got a lot of sh*t in the last post because Natalya and I ate lunch together a few times a week but as a lot of commenters suggested, I eat at a different place now and no longer see Natalya. I think Natalya took the hint and we haven't spoken since I posted that.

Anyway, I’m posting now because I feel Melissa’s obsession with Natalya hasn’t gotten better at all and she did something that I’m not sure I consider forgivable. When I graduated from college, my mom made me a photo album of pics with me and all my friends doing whatever it is college students do. It means a lot to me, because I rarely see my old friends and unfortunately, one of them passed away so these are physical representations of cherished memories. Yesterday afternoon, I received a Facebook message from my late-friend Dan’s mother. She asked me If I had any pics of Dan from our fraternity events (we were in the same Professional Fraternity). I said of course and that I would scan them and send them over to her. I looked through my album and was suddenly shocked to find a few pictures in which Natalya was cut out of the photo. Some were just of me and her, some were of a group of friends. After flipping a few more pages I saw one that broke my heart, It was a picture of Natalya, Dan, and a few other friends during one of our formals as we were all in the same fraternity. I kept searching through and found that this was the case for maybe 12 pictures, 3 including Dan. It felt like I had swallowed a pound of rocks and I honestly just felt so angry. I knew it had to be Melissa as I would never have done this. I sent the uncut pics to Dan’s mom and texted Melissa, asking her if she was still on campus so we could meet.

When I saw her, I asked her why she cut my photos and she said,” what are you talking about?” but I could tell from her face, she knew she was caught. I was so furious. I told her that it was extremely disrespectful and that she had no right to destroy them the way she did. I even mentioned that some of the pictures she cut were taken with my friend who had passed away and now she had ruined them. She immediately started crying and apologizing, saying she didn’t know what came over her. She said she STILL has the pictures of Natalya and that she can put them back together! I felt like I was going to explode so I just excused myself and left.

Melissa has been blowing up my phone but I haven’t read any of the messages or listened to the voicemails. I feel so drained. I got a lot of poo poo on my last post so I bet a lot of you will think I had this coming. I know I can’t convince you of how hard I’ve tried to make Melissa feel like she’s the only girl I wanted to be with. No matter how many times she has asked me if she’s pretty, if I find her sexy, if I think she is smart, I always tell her how amazing I find her but it just isn’t enough. Maybe I should have never ever spoken to Natalya when I found out she was attending the same University as me, but I don’t think that gives my gf (ex-gf?) the right to destroy my property. The album has literally sat on my shelf for years. It’s not like I look at it everyday and fawn over my ex. I have never even shown it to Melissa so she must have been snooping through my belongings which honestly I wouldn’t even care about if she hadn’t destroyed the pictures of my dead friend because of her petty jealousy.

I just feel exhausted. I feel like I’ll never make Melissa happy. I could have done things differently, sure, but I feel like she never tried to work on her insecurities and confidence in herself either.

TL;DR: My gf cut my ex-FWB out of photos in my album and I feel like this is a huge over-step of boundaries. Some of the pictures she destroyed were of my friend that passed away and I don’t think I can forgive her.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Redjakk posted:

TL;DR: My gf cut my ex-FWB out of photos in my album and I feel like this is a huge over-step of boundaries. Some of the pictures she destroyed were of my friend that passed away and I don’t think I can forgive her.

Oo he really broke her brain. Ouch.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Redjakk posted:

Here's some actual content.

My [26M] Girlfriend [27F] cut my Ex-FWB out of pictures in an album my mother made for me. She ruined pictures of my friend that passed away and I'm heartbroken.

Alright so I posted here a few weeks ago concerning my GF Melissa and my ex-FWB from college, Natalya. The jist of the story was that Melissa kept comparing herself to Natalya who is a grad student in her field of biology who she feels is basically the epitome of perfection. It got to the point where Melissa would spend hours staring at pics of Natalya and everytime I tried to be intimate with her she would shut me down saying she “wasn’t good enough.” I got a lot of sh*t in the last post because Natalya and I ate lunch together a few times a week but as a lot of commenters suggested, I eat at a different place now and no longer see Natalya. I think Natalya took the hint and we haven't spoken since I posted that.

Anyway, I’m posting now because I feel Melissa’s obsession with Natalya hasn’t gotten better at all and she did something that I’m not sure I consider forgivable. When I graduated from college, my mom made me a photo album of pics with me and all my friends doing whatever it is college students do. It means a lot to me, because I rarely see my old friends and unfortunately, one of them passed away so these are physical representations of cherished memories. Yesterday afternoon, I received a Facebook message from my late-friend Dan’s mother. She asked me If I had any pics of Dan from our fraternity events (we were in the same Professional Fraternity). I said of course and that I would scan them and send them over to her. I looked through my album and was suddenly shocked to find a few pictures in which Natalya was cut out of the photo. Some were just of me and her, some were of a group of friends. After flipping a few more pages I saw one that broke my heart, It was a picture of Natalya, Dan, and a few other friends during one of our formals as we were all in the same fraternity. I kept searching through and found that this was the case for maybe 12 pictures, 3 including Dan. It felt like I had swallowed a pound of rocks and I honestly just felt so angry. I knew it had to be Melissa as I would never have done this. I sent the uncut pics to Dan’s mom and texted Melissa, asking her if she was still on campus so we could meet.

When I saw her, I asked her why she cut my photos and she said,” what are you talking about?” but I could tell from her face, she knew she was caught. I was so furious. I told her that it was extremely disrespectful and that she had no right to destroy them the way she did. I even mentioned that some of the pictures she cut were taken with my friend who had passed away and now she had ruined them. She immediately started crying and apologizing, saying she didn’t know what came over her. She said she STILL has the pictures of Natalya and that she can put them back together! I felt like I was going to explode so I just excused myself and left.

Melissa has been blowing up my phone but I haven’t read any of the messages or listened to the voicemails. I feel so drained. I got a lot of poo poo on my last post so I bet a lot of you will think I had this coming. I know I can’t convince you of how hard I’ve tried to make Melissa feel like she’s the only girl I wanted to be with. No matter how many times she has asked me if she’s pretty, if I find her sexy, if I think she is smart, I always tell her how amazing I find her but it just isn’t enough. Maybe I should have never ever spoken to Natalya when I found out she was attending the same University as me, but I don’t think that gives my gf (ex-gf?) the right to destroy my property. The album has literally sat on my shelf for years. It’s not like I look at it everyday and fawn over my ex. I have never even shown it to Melissa so she must have been snooping through my belongings which honestly I wouldn’t even care about if she hadn’t destroyed the pictures of my dead friend because of her petty jealousy.

I just feel exhausted. I feel like I’ll never make Melissa happy. I could have done things differently, sure, but I feel like she never tried to work on her insecurities and confidence in herself either.

It's ok to not forgive people for doing destructive, obsessive sadbrains bullshit

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

It's ok to not forgive people for doing destructive, obsessive sadbrains bullshit

Run as fast as your legs can flail.

quote:

I got a lot of sh*t in the last post because Natalya and I ate lunch together a few times a week but as a lot of commenters suggested, I eat at a different place now and no longer see Natalya.

Whats the deal there.

E- she kept the pictures of the girl she cut out

She'll be wearing her skin, and sending him photos of Greedo in her butt soon. :shepface:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 07:17 on May 14, 2017

Redjakk
Apr 24, 2007

cormano sigue siendo mi hermano
Fun Shoe

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Whats the deal there.
There was an earlier post that I skipped because the more recent one didn't really need the context. The first post was a pretty unremarkable one about his GF being uncomfortable with him hanging around with a former FWB.

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

That is some serious pure-strain crazy. Dump her rear end immediately and unkindly tell her she needs her loving head examined.

Hello Ketene
Dec 30, 2011

Boyfriend (27m) wants me (27f) to act like it's 1950

quote:

My boyfriend has used that quote more than once. That he thinks things should be how they were in 1950, as in I should obey him completely, and that I shouldn't ask any questions. This includes him having his two cocktails a night before i can make him dinner. He will tell me when it's time for that. I have made this on a throwaway because he made me log into my account on his phone so he can monitor me. He wants me go hook up with girls so he can watch, and has placed a webcam secretly in the room for me to record if this does happen. I'm not to tell the girls about the camera. The first time this happened, I didn't do what he wanted so he yelled at me and held me by my throat until I swore next time I would do what he wanted. There's more that has happened. He left me in a hotel room tonight because he thought I was dancing with his friend out of spite. I know this is all confusing but I'm writing it quickly. I don't know what to do. We go home tomorrow and he keeps telling me I'm the crazy one and that I have mental health problems. Please help me

Tl;dr my boyfriend is controlling. I love him and am confused.

jfc run lady

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
This ends with her murdered

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

fruit on the bottom posted:

This ends with her murdered

Not if she starts listening for a change.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I bet the more that has happened is that he beat the poo poo out of her. I hope that woman escapes from that loving psycho but she'll probably just find another psycho to abuse her. I get how abuse messes with peoples minds and expectations but it always amazes me how often that happens.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

How come psychos and victims seem to find each other so often in relationships? You would assume 90% of the women out there would get out long before that point.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

She'll probably ignore everyone telling her to leave, and leave right now, too. I just kinda hope it's fake.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Did I [22F] cheat on Fiance [24M]? What do I do?

quote:

r/relationshipsRelationships

u/tareifdgoein

Several years ago, I used to talk/masturbate on cam sites. I did this before but also during my relationship. I eventually stopped because I felt it was wrong to do while dating. I rationalized it as a kind of pornography. To me, there was no physical or emotional connection, and it was as fake and impersonal as porn.

But lately, I became active on this subreddit, but a lot of people here consider it cheating. I never thought of it like that before, although I did feel it was wrong. It's why I stopped. I am really upset with myself, and feel disgusting.

I haven't done something like this in years, and never will again, even if this relationship were to end, as it felt disrespectful to him and to myself, but now I think it's worse than that. I love who I'm with and want to stay with him, but I feel horrible.

Do I tell him? Do I not? If I tell him, the relationship would probably not end, but I think he would be hurt. I'm not afraid of the relationship ending, I'm afraid he would be hurt by what I did.

tl;dr: Before I started dating, I used to watch porn but also use the cam sites, I did this during the beginning of my relationship. I never considered it cheating, but I've met a lot of people that do, and I don't know what to do.

Edit: People are saying to tell him because I need to deal with the consequences. I agree, but in this case, it wouldn't end our relationship. If there was a chance it would, I would tell him. In fact I already would have. I need to convey this - I feel like there should be consequences for me for doing this. It's loving me up. Should I tell him and then break up with him? I don't want to and that seems backwards. I don't know. All that telling him will do is hurt him. If telling him is still the right thing to do, I will do so tomorrow. He is sleeping now. I literally stay up all night all the time thinking about this. I made an appointment with my doctor for counselling. I feel stupid and disgusting

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

keep diddling yourself infront of strangers in secret tbh

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Why contain it? S'cool.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

TOOT BOOT posted:

How come psychos and victims seem to find each other so often in relationships? You would assume 90% of the women out there would get out long before that point.

Chances are that often happens and thus it never ends up on Reddit because 'he did something a bit crazy and I instantly dumped his rear end' isn't much of a story.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

quote:

I [25m] am unsure if I'm no longer welcome at my DnD group

Hi All;
I recently quit a part time job I've done for about a month. While there my coworker invited me to be part of a DnD group. I went once and had a lot of fun.
The problem is the host of the DnD group hasn't been responding to my texts and he is the only one who's phone number I have. I've tried looking up the other members on social media but to no avail.
On my last day one of my coworkers told me I was welcomed to come play whenever, but I wasn't explicitly invited by the host. We seemed to be on friendly terms when I left but now I'm not sure what to do. He hasn't responded to my last few messages.
For reference, I am a fairly quiet individual and not particularly socially graceful. People no longer wishing to be my friend is sadly a frequent occurrence.
So it's possible he got a new phone number or he's ignoring me and I'm not sure how to find out which it is :(( This sucks because I really want to come play again.
TLDR: DnD host is not responding to my texts. Not sure if I'm still invited to the group.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Another man's quest cut short due to sporadic employment.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Gloryhold It! posted:

Eagle boyfriend is still rad as gently caress

Don't forget giant, long-lost brother who wears his dog as a scarf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I missed a bunch of crap here. So you're ex bf :airquote: is a cat? :shrug:

Yes. Pick is loving crazy dude. She blends right in with the homeless.