Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Now I'm imagining some Twitch streamer going through the Raiders of the Lost Ark like it's new and awesome.

congrats I now have an idea for NiteCrew chat tonight

I'm not going to say anything yet but, ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Citizen Tayne posted:

It isn't about building equity. It's about having a home. People who treat their house like an investment asset are a big part of the problem.

I had to sue my last landlord for trying to gently caress me over. I'll take home ownership over that.

if you own your home free and clear you don't have to worry about losing the roof over your head if you lose your job or become maimed or something as well

IDK about your guys' living situations but my landlord didn't care that i was hospitalized, only that they weren't getting their rent the last time I had a medical crisis

you can let repairs go for a while if you have to most of the time but your landlord isn't gonna give you a pass on the rent this month just because life took a poo poo on your ability to pay

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Hahaha "this got hard see ya"

The stream looped so it looked like he just got a second chance

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

Iron Crowned posted:

Kids are the worst investment

I have 2 and yeah

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.
is there a spicer presser today, or was it just that mcmaster one?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Citizen Tayne posted:

Expensive is expensive everywhere, you can easily spend a million bucks on a house in loving Oxford, MS.

Oxford is a beautiful college town, so of course you could buy an expensive house there. Odd pull.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Squizzle posted:

there are six people there

is this some 2+2=5, there are four lights poo poo

Define people. I see 4 lizard men and 2 turtle men.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

since hes so stuck mentally in like 1989 i kinda wonder if he thinks his big boy accomplishment as potus should be uniting the great powers (usa ussr) as forever pals, under the margalargo accords

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/eamonjavers/status/864538141985832960

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Oxford is a beautiful college town, so of course you could buy an expensive house there. Odd pull.

It's Mississippi.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

euphronius posted:

Kat Dennings

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
no greater friend to Israel

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

https://twitter.com/jonathaneugster/status/864539061335318528

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

*emerges out of a pile of discarded cartons of milk*

Actually

in one of the james bond movies theres this dude who throws exploding milk bottles that guy is like ultimate daycrew gorilla cum guy he should start a podcast

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

I knew that poo poo was Israel. My second hand guesses were Jordan or Saudi Arabia.

I had been living in a rented row house, under an airport flight approach, with only a lovely enclosed concrete back area, for $1,250 per month. I now own a single rancher, with a huge real yard, in a super nice neighborhood, for $675 per month, that includes mortgage, all taxes, and insurance.

Rental rates are currently near double that for a 2 bedroom apartment in a complex. Ownership is still the way to go if you are careful about what kind of property deal you get into.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Only dude capable of buying the million dollar house in Oxford is Ole Miss coach

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Citizen Tayne posted:

Expensive is expensive everywhere, you can easily spend a million bucks on a house in loving Oxford, MS.

yeah, but what the baseline of expensive is varies from city to city and in many cities the baseline of expensive is "has two bedrooms, isn't currently located next to a trap house"

want to live in portland? get ready to shell out. want to live in des moines? hope you like lots of leg room because your apartment has to be big enough to make up for all the people who don't want to live in des moines

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I wouldn't be shocked if Israel were covering for Egypt, Jordan, Saudi, or another Arab country here. Being the source of intel to the US that Trump spills the beans about isn't a big deal for Israel, as it would be for those other countries and publicly saying it came from a different country provides intel cover for the real source.

</GAME THEORY>

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
A DAY CREW HOUSE?!?!??!?!?!

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

f#a# posted:

is there a spicer presser today, or was it just that mcmaster one?

i think there was a press gaggle scheduled but cameras weren't allowed. the meltdown would be too spicy for tv

i could be wrong

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

punchymcpunch posted:

thats so rapevan

:kiss:

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Citizen Tayne posted:

It's Mississippi.

Yeah, you could have picked any of the infinite shitholes in Mississippi instead of the one good place. Seriously, my buddy is in grad school at Ole Miss and other than all the rich shitheads he has to deal with in the classes he teaches, I'm jealous.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

fake newski

finally we will get the last word on what deli makes the best pastrami sandwich

Yinlock posted:

tbf one thing millenials actually love is cynicism

because it's the only thing we have inherited that hasn't failed us

spicy is going to host a fundraiser dinner at trump's golf course in virginia but after that he's a dead man walking

"and now for the swimsuit portion of the press conference"

paranoid randroid posted:

hahahaha the intelligence Donald leaked was from Israel, he burned loving Mossad and now is waddling off to give some speeches in Israel. good job mister president.

there was already an article about israeli inteligence telling other agencies not to share info with the trump admin and they were proven so right lol

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

"NYT incredibly irresponsible, should be prosecuted for treason"

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Chokes McGee posted:

A DAY CREW HOUSE?!?!??!?!?!

The fridge is full of milk :(

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Again buy a house, the only people who will get absolutely owned for doing so are Floridians, Ohioans.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

XK posted:

I knew that poo poo was Israel. My second hand guesses were Jordan or Saudi Arabia.

I had been living in a rented row house, under an airport flight approach, with only a lovely enclosed concrete back area, for $1,250 per month. I now own a single rancher, with a huge real yard, in a super nice neighborhood, for $675 per month, that includes mortgage, all taxes, and insurance.

Rental rates are currently near double that for a 2 bedroom apartment in a complex. Ownership is still the way to go if you are careful about what kind of property deal you get into.

You can rent a room in Los Banos for $600 a month and be only 1.5 hours away from Silicon Valley during non-rush hour.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Nonsense posted:

Only dude capable of buying the million dollar house in Oxford is Ole Miss coach

And the football payers they recruited.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Joementum posted:

I wouldn't be shocked if Israel were covering for Egypt, Jordan, Saudi, or another Arab country here. Being the source of intel to the US that Trump spills the beans about isn't a big deal for Israel, as it would be for those other countries and publicly saying it came from a different country provides intel cover for the real source.

</GAME THEORY>
That also means Israel's relationship with the US is going to cut rather short!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Elephanthead posted:

Define people. I see 4 lizard men and 2 turtle men.

i dont really get how everyone who morphs ends up w the same basic human shape in their costume no matter what sorta cgi bunraku fursuit they are in their normal body

i get why it happens but i dont know how its supposed to work w/in the fictional reality

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Looks like Oxford has a higher median household income than the United States median so yeah, duh they have expensive houses. Like every college town ever. Bloomington is in Indiana but we still aren't renting a house right near campus because real estate gets expensive close to campus.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

TildeATH posted:

You can rent a room in Los Banos for $600 a month and be only 1.5 hours away from Silicon Valley during non-rush hour.

How much for half a non converted one stall garage?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Yeah, you could have picked any of the infinite shitholes in Mississippi instead of the one good place. Seriously, my buddy is in grad school at Ole Miss and other than all the rich shitheads he has to deal with in the classes he teaches, I'm jealous.

It's Mississippi.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

there are six people there

is this some 2+2=5, there are four lights poo poo

show is called the five
six people there

5+6=11
multiply that by 7 and you get 88, THE HITLER NUMBER

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

new kind of cat posted:

wait, that's not a photoshop with the same woman flanking both sides?

it's actually The Three because women don't count in the conservative circles. They're only there to repeat male oriented talking points like a good girl and get paid less for it, I'm sure of it *checks my third-wave feminist pamphlet* yep, checks out. :o:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Nonsense posted:

Again buy a house, the only people who will get absolutely owned for doing so are Floridians, Ohioans.

never again, you hear me

never

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
You can't spell Mississippi without Piss

and Trump loves Jackson, who is from Mississippi

go on, take your time. The dots will connect.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

brugroffil posted:

I don't have an HOA but I do have a creek on my property and I manage not to dump oil into it.

Yeah you don't do it because you're not an rear end in a top hat. Rules aren't for your kind of people. Rules are for people would would be assholes were it not for the rules.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

punchymcpunch posted:

show is called the five
six people there

5+6=11
multiply that by 7 and you get 88, THE HITLER NUMBER

7 times 11 is not 88, so much for the tolerant left. You forgot to add Tom Brady's jersey number.

Elephanthead fucked around with this message at 19:00 on May 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
That Filipino Slave story in The Atlantic gave me the feels. People are terrible and the people they're terrible to are inevitably like 10000000000x better than them.

• Locked thread