Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

"It's her first night here at the Oscaloosa Gentleman's Club, so put your hands together for ---Lakynn!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Man, I hope senility isn't the reason I like DA:O.

Khazar-khum posted:

"It's her first night here at the Oscaloosa Gentleman's Club, so put your hands together for ---Lakynn!"

It makes future career choices so much easier.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

Pick posted:

Was talking to a friend at dinner and he's been playing Dragon Age Origins but he's got a wee touch of the old man brains because he kept referring to Allison and Morgana

I liked DA:O. Alastair was half the man his brother was, so Allison is a good call.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

destroy white america

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Then one day Devan came home from work and said he was drove past a sign

lmao

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
oh my god some of these are treasures

Blake posted:

I love unique names too!! My 19 month old is named Breeielii (pronounced "Bree-ay-lee) and my 47 month old is named Rayman Origins

John Sena posted:

This is so cute! I have 3 of my own wonderful children, Mattyres who is 13 months old and a cutie, Boeing 747 who is 22 months old, and finally a lovely 5 year old named Genji-Main

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Can you imagine going through your entire like called Nykee

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

Fallen Rib
I [22F] befriended a woman who still sleeps with her mother [27F].

quote:

I’m having trouble figuring out the best way to communicate with a woman, Lucy, I recently met online, thanks to having a similar hobby. Since then, I have discovered that she has severe problems beyond anything I can realistically help her with. Lucy is 27 years old and still sleeps in the same room as her mother, right next to her in fact. She was removed from education entirely before finishing elementary school by her mother due to her anxiety, but this was never replaced by anything else. She does not leave her house and cannot even answer the door or phone. She is unhealthily attached to her mother, who does not try to teach her anything or make her do anything. She has never had a job and she has not had a real life friend since she was a child. From what I understand, her daily life consists of participating in our hobby (which is not a hobby that you can create a career from) and looking at Youtube.

We have been speaking for almost 6 months on an almost daily basis. I’ve gently suggested that Lucy find a way to finish her education, or attend therapy sessions, but she always has an excuse at the ready, so I have stopped. She will talk to me even when she doesn’t have anything to say. When we do talk about something, Lucy will ignore almost everything I say and just keep talking at me about her opinions. For example, she tells me almost daily about how she “ships” this Power Rangers couple, despite being fully aware that I have never seen Power Rangers. She doesn’t ask me to watch it with her; she just talks at me for hours about it.

My daily chats with Lucy have basically become her talking to me about the Power Rangers, some new hobby that she drops after two days, or our own shared hobby. As an aside, our hobby is a niche creative thing, and while I always express interest in her projects, she never expresses interest in any of mine. I don’t hold it against her but I feel like this is another indication of her social immaturity. Lucy also refuses to join something like an online forum for Power Rangers or anything like that as she is terrified of talking to anybody, even online – it’s basically a small miracle that we even managed to become friends!

My question to /relationships is – how best can I be a friend to a woman with these issues, when I feel really as though I’m talking to a 13 year old girl? Should I treat her like a peer my own age, or a 13 year old girl? Should I take my own needs out of this friendship and focus on just gently encouraging her? I don’t want to just drop her because talking to her is slightly draining; she has had a really difficult time. I know she has another online friend, but I met her and she is horribly rude to Lucy, and Lucy just accepts it, which broke my heart.

[As a quick extra note, and a reason why this issue might be bothering me: I had similar issues as her when I was younger, but I worked really hard to “deal with them” (I’m on medication and therapy for 2, possible 3 different things, but hey!) Seeing someone who had similar issues to me just fade away and drop out of society makes me sad, so abandoning her seems out of the question.]

Tl;dr: I met a socially stunted woman who still sleeps in the same room as her mother and cannot hold a proper conversation for her life. Somehow, we ended up becoming friends, but I’m not really sure what mode I should be in when I speak to her?

It ain't the name it's how you raise em.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

You know people always trip all over themselves to complain about the extreme lack of self-preservation of characters in Prometheus but here we go and this guy is asking the internet for the best advice on how to touch the black goo.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
I'd ask how these people live when their parents die, but I already know the answer is either "homelessness" or "moving in with a family member who takes pity on them."

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
All these goons with internet muscles over goofy mommy-blog baby names somebody post "Vidaunte" or "Marquez" and see them dance.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I read the cooking chat a few pages ago and now I am determined to eat better and cheaply instead of being a fuckin slob just because I'm poor

What are some simple cheap things I can make with a crock pot

Come visit, friend.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

dudeness posted:

I [22F] befriended a woman who still sleeps with her mother [27F].

It ain't the name it's how you raise em.

Poor kid.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
nice megathread from 2011, say hi to osama bin laden for me

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Psycho Society posted:

nice megathread from 2011, say hi to osama bin laden for me
":qq: People like to post things & maybe even discuss them. :qq:"

Me [19F] with my Aunt [40sF] wants to have my dog put down for nipping at my cousin [5F]

quote:

I'm going to make this fast because I have class soon.

Backstory: My Aunt has two children, H [9M] and K [5F]. This incident happened with K. My Aunt is known for being an overbearing and very overprotective mother. The stereotypical "helicopter" parent. She doesn't let her kids leave her side for one second. My little cousin H is actually in therapy because he already has anxiety regarding the world and thinks he's going to die because of what my Aunt says to him. My uncle is a good parent, but he is sort of just hates dealing with his wife regarding parenting.

My dog is a 2-year-old long haired retriever. He doesn't have a history of violence whatsoever and is honestly the sweetest boy ever. He loves cuddling and being pet and is a quiet/great dog all around. For anyone who has a retriever, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

The incident: On Sunday, my family was hosting a picnic-type get together at our house for our extended family. My aforementioned Aunt and Uncle and their 2 kids (H and K) were there, and ended up staying the longest. H really loves coming to our house because he's able to do a lot of things at our house that he isn't able to do at home, like swim, so they tend to stay a while so the kids can play.

Well, as everyone was packing up and getting ready to go, my little cousin K went over to the couch to hug my mom. My dog was laying on the floor right in front of the spot where my mom was sitting, sleeping. So to get on the couch, K uses my dog as a step-stool and steps on his back. Taken by surprise, my dog yips and then twists his back around and nips at her.

Of course it scared K so she starts crying, and then my Aunt runs over and starts demanding we search her for any bite marks. My mom and Aunt begin searching through her hair, and on her scalp they find a single tooth indent. No blood was drawn, no skin was broken, just an indent of where one of his teeth got her. So my Aunt starts yelling, "He got her! Look (husband) he got her!" Then she gets on the phone with the ER to make sure K is okay. Meanwhile my dog has already run into his kennel in the other room because he knows he messed up and is waiting to be punished.

Next she asks for all of dogs information, like his age, history, rabies shots, etc. and says she will "see what she can do about this."

I'm just wondering if she is right in this situation, and does she have a case against my dog? He was surprised, and he showed restraint by not biting clear into K. But I know that a dog is a dog and a human is a human, and people take this stuff very seriously. Parents, would you have reacted the same? My parents have a good relationship with them, but say they're not allowed back into our house again if they do anything to harm our dog. Thanks.

tl;dr: Dog nipped at my cousin after being stepped on and my over-protective Aunt wants to have him reprimanded.

EDIT: Wow everyone, thanks for all of the responses. I'm glad to see lots of animal lovers out there :) I'm just going to add one thing: when my Aunt said she'll "see what she can do about this," she said it snidely, implying repercussions for my dog. She didn't outright say "put down" but I didn't know how else to word it. Legal action maybe? I don't know. I would change the title if I could but ya'know....

I just made the post to see what everyone thought could come of the situation and if we were in the wrong. Again, thanks for your input!

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Haifisch posted:

":qq: People like to post things & maybe even discuss them. :qq:"

disgusting

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

lol at anyone struggling to eat on 50/week, that's seriously like 2 weeks of food for a 200 pound man at least. Dude is either the fattest of them all or thinks every meal should be just a big enough steak.

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー

ArbitraryC posted:

lol at anyone struggling to eat on 50/week, that's seriously like 2 weeks of food for a 200 pound man at least. Dude is either the fattest of them all or thinks every meal should be just a big enough steak.

Depends where you live and what your lifestyle is. But yea, putting time and effort into eating cheap&healthy is doable practically anywhere. Assuming you have the time and energy left over for effort, which some overloaded service workers might not have.

vvvv edit:Not everyone lives in the states.

Serephina fucked around with this message at 09:30 on May 23, 2017

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Serephina posted:

Depends where you live and what your lifestyle is. But yea, putting time and effort into eating cheap&healthy is doable practically anywhere. Assuming you have the time and energy left over for effort, which some overloaded service workers might not have.

Even if you're super lazy you can just crockpot cheapmeat + seasoning packets for at least half that. I dunno where the idea that eating cheaply takes a lot of time/effort + tastes worst than frozen/fast stuff came from but it's like one of the biggest lies of modern american life (assuming you have access to non corner-mart grocery stores). Hell even if you wanna eat garbage you can prolly find ramen and frozen poo poo like corndogs for cheaper than that. I legit do not understand how you could hit 50/week on your food bill unless you were the kind of amateur chef that really wants to try cooking expensive cuts all the time or you were just retarded.

I mean sure if you have the money and hate cooking it's w/e if you stroll down to whole foods and get their packaged stuff, but if you're poor like seriously there's no excuse.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

Fallen Rib
I (39m) teach Krav Maga my girlfriend (f39) of a few years is really overweight.

quote:

We live in a large city in Colorado, I am an Owner and Chief Krav Maga Instructor for a school in the city we live in. I am in superior condition physically as well as mentally.

My S/O is an amazing woman; smart, compassionate, shares my love of animals, but is quickly getting overweight to the point of being not only morbidly obese but just...gross. She comes to my institution and just embarrasses me. I do not want people to know that we are together. I do not know how to tell her that she is not attractive to me anymore.

She promised to lose weight but has put zero effort into it. I do not know how to approach her with this.

TL;DR - She's kind of gross now.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

ArbitraryC posted:

Even if you're super lazy you can just crockpot cheapmeat + seasoning packets for at least half that. I dunno where the idea that eating cheaply takes a lot of time/effort + tastes worst than frozen/fast stuff came from but it's like one of the biggest lies of modern american life (assuming you have access to non corner-mart grocery stores). Hell even if you wanna eat garbage you can prolly find ramen and frozen poo poo like corndogs for cheaper than that. I legit do not understand how you could hit 50/week on your food bill unless you were the kind of amateur chef that really wants to try cooking expensive cuts all the time or you were just retarded.

I mean sure if you have the money and hate cooking it's w/e if you stroll down to whole foods and get their packaged stuff, but if you're poor like seriously there's no excuse.
It really depends on calorie needs. I eat at 3350-3450kcal/day to maintain weight pretty close to what you said, and I doubt you'd be able to eat that quantity of decent food for under $80/week. If I were eating 2000kcal/day that'd scale to around $45-$50/week. I don't think I spend extravagantly in that context, but I don't bargain hunt either. I pay around $3/lb average for boneless skinless chicken breast, I probably overpay for vegetables, and everything else I get at an okay price. I also have to buy water because my tap water isn't drinkable. I mean it kinda is, but the lead content is real drat high.

I guess crunching the numbers I eat 5lbs-7lbs of bananas per week and 1kg of greek yogurt, and greek yogurt is real drat expensive so if I were on a tight budget I'd dump that pretty quick as well as a few other things in favor of more rice and whatever is the cheapest source of protein.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 08:25 on May 23, 2017

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Khorne posted:

It really depends on calorie needs. I eat at 3350-3450kcal/day to maintain weight pretty close to what you said, and I doubt you'd be able to eat that quantity of decent food for under $80/week. If I were eating 2000kcal/day that'd scale to around $45-$50/week.

Im not gonna argue extensively about this common derail topic but I will say whole chickens are 1/pound not on sale and even ignoring staple filling foods like rice/beans that would literally be 50 pounds of chicken a week, or over 7 pounds a day, which would average to over 7k calories of a pretty protein rich source of meat a day.

not that ima advocate the all chicken diet but it serves as an easy example of how easy it should be to budget a weekly mealplan. That's with literally a 100% meat diet, you even consider adding rice, wheat, or legumes, and you easily halve the cost.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

ArbitraryC posted:

Im not gonna argue extensively about this common derail topic but I will say whole chickens are 1/pound not on sale and even ignoring staple filling foods like rice/beans that would literally be 50 pounds of chicken a week, or over 7 pounds a day, which would average to over 7k calories of a pretty protein rich source of meat a day.

not that ima advocate the all chicken diet but it serves as an easy example of how easy it should be to budget a weekly mealplan. That's with literally a 100% meat diet, you even consider adding rice, wheat, or legumes, and it spirals out of control.
I've never looked into the cost of meat. As in, actual consumable meat per pound of boneless skinless breasts vs other types of chicken. It's good to know that whole chickens are real cheap though.

Vegetables are crazy expensive near me. Two onions is like $3, two bell peppers $3.50, that stuff adds up kinda fast. Frozen vegetables aren't bad. It's around $1.30/lb for frozen carrots+peas (the most delicious frozen veggie combo in my opinion) and stuff like that. Rice is also cheap as heck and I eat a decent amount of it.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 08:34 on May 23, 2017

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Khorne posted:

I've never looked into the cost of meat. As in, actual consumable meat per pound of boneless skinless breasts vs other types of chicken. It's good to know that whole chickens are real cheap though.

Vegetables are crazy expensive near me. Two onions is like $3, two bell peppers $3.50, that stuff adds up kinda fast. Frozen vegetables aren't bad. It's around $1.30/lb for frozen carrots+peas and stuff like that. Rice also cheap as heck, and they often sell fruit on sale as a loss leader or to trick you into buying more when it's not on sale because of how delicious blueberries, strawberries, and things like that are.
It's legit weird to me how people always have these stories of bell peppers costing like 5 bucks each cause I grew up in a major city and have since then lived in smaller rural cities for school/work and I've straight up never seen these prices outside of whole foods. Like big cities or small cities this isn't a thing in the pnw, there are specific stores where yuppies shop where everything is that expensive, but that's not like your standard option.

Do you live in alaska?

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

putrid aidsman posted:

meet my sweet baby boy Meth Johnson

Morpheus Smith.

Kush Jones.

Angel Dust McDonald.

Ibuprofen Swift.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

ArbitraryC posted:

Do you live in alaska?
Nah, I live in Mass. You can get the onions a bit cheaper if you buy a big bag of them, but then the varieties are limited at my local store.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Pick posted:

If I'd had a son with Hugh I'd have named him Ivan, if I had a daughter I'd have named her Jane.

See, this half-and-half of hilarity and heartbreak is Pick's gimmick, all the "bitter man-hating" stuff is just common sense.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Khorne posted:

It really depends on calorie needs. I eat at 3350-3450kcal/day to maintain weight
I guess crunching the numbers I eat 5lbs-7lbs of bananas per week and 1kg of greek yogurt, and greek yogurt is real drat expensive so if I were on a tight budget I'd dump that pretty quick as well as a few other things in favor of more rice and whatever is the cheapest source of protein.

Jesus christ i envy guys like this:negative:

:negative:3450 calories a day? You could eat so much food...without even getting fat...:negative:

I love eating food, but if I eat more than like 2300-2400 calories a day, I get fat real real fast:negative:

:negative:

you sonovabithc::negative:

:negative:

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

ArbitraryC posted:

whole chickens are 1/pound not on sale

Suddenly I understand why Americans are so fat. If food is so cheap, who wouldn't be?

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Yeah chicken seems insanely cheap in America

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Waci posted:

Suddenly I understand why Americans are so fat. If food is so cheap, who wouldn't be?
You can get 144 pop-tarts for $35 without there even being a sale. Pop-tarts are 200 kcals each. That's 28,800 kcals. The amount of sugary calories you can get for cheap is insane.

Fartbox posted:

Jesus christ i envy guys like this:negative:
I got real fat eating less calories per day than that. Well, also eating more. Now I am not fat but also not lean and actual do physical stuff. So instead of starving all the time to maintain or lose weight I can eat what feels like a natural amount to me. I still can't eat until I feel "full", but I'm a bottomless pit if I go by that metric. I also feel real satiated and don't desire more food eating actual real food so it all works out.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 10:10 on May 23, 2017

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

dudeness posted:

I (39m) teach Krav Maga my girlfriend (f39) of a few years is really overweight.

whats this guys SA account?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Having my concealed, Can I shoot at a man trying to hit me while on my motorcycle?

OP posted:

Miami, Florida

So last night I was riding with a group of about 5 riders. We were driving down a "highway" where the speed limit is 45mph and we were going about 60mph taking up 2 lanes out of 4. As we were riding, an SUV split in between us and started pushing 2 riders off the road. As the others were bitching and screaming and revving, he swung the car towards them. We are pissed at this point and one friend drives and smacks his window, not trying to break it but to catch his attention. The driver then again swings the car and accelerates to rear end a rider but stopped inches away. At this point I'm already angry and get next to him and he swings at me as well, I decided to show this person to stop eating poo poo with us and flash my gun at him (I have my concealed carry license) and make sure he visualizes it: all of a sudden he stopped, slowed down, and got behind other vehicles. Let's say this didn't happen and I decided to shoot him for swinging the car at me. Would I be at fault and get convicted of murder? Or will it be self defense? Please help.

EDIT: I have all of this being recorded via GoPro so I would have proof of him trying to hit us

quote:

-snip-

Not to mention, you all have vechicles that are faster an incredibly more maneuverable; you have plenty of opportunities to deescalate and avoid the situation. You may not have a duty to retreat; but you don't get the opportunity to antagonize or prolong the situation either.

OP posted:

I agree that we have faster vehicles and could've ran away but it sucks that I would have to end and ruin my ride for a idiotic driver. We weren't blocking traffic or causing problems. So he had no justification to act the way he did.

Fun bonus: OP didn't use a throwaway, his latest post minutes after this is a picture of his glock to /r/glocks (:rolleyes:) and several posts from /r/motorcycles, /r/watchpeopledie, and /r/funkopop

Yolo Swaggins Esq
Jan 29, 2015

oOoOoh 👀 a dapper little mouse🎩 🐀🕺🏻🕺🏻 a dAppER MoUSe🧐🐀 🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️it’s a 🎩DAPPER mouse 👀✔️🐀🥾🏃🏽‍♂️🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🏃🏽‍♂️🐀💥

ArbitraryC posted:

It's legit weird to me how people always have these stories of bell peppers costing like 5 bucks each cause I grew up in a major city and have since then lived in smaller rural cities for school/work and I've straight up never seen these prices outside of whole foods. Like big cities or small cities this isn't a thing in the pnw, there are specific stores where yuppies shop where everything is that expensive, but that's not like your standard option.

Do you live in alaska?

As an Australian food chat is always weirdly fun for me, because in Sydney we have recently had capsicums up to $17 a kilo, so yes , decent sized ones were literally $5 each, at The cheapest possible shop. currently at my cheap grocer half a tiny baby cauliflower or cabbage is almost $4.
chicken is the cheapest meat at around $12/kg bulk breast or thigh, or $7/kg . Eggs are almost $3 a dozen for the cheapest small battery eggs.

American food prices will never not amaze me, and as a short woman who can't eat much I would be so goddamn fat if I lived over there.

For r/rel content I spend at least half my broke rear end student food budget on my cat and she eats better than I do, and I literally use her as an excuse when every friend I bang asks me about my love life because I'm still too in love with my high school sweetheart, who was basically a walking Hugh, and too busy being a small time freelance hoe to bother with relationships? Most of the money I use for beer and my crazy seaweed and tea budget.

..this has been your live update on how sad Aussie goons live, enjoy.

Brainworm
Mar 23, 2007

...one of these--
As he hath spices of them all, not all,
For I dare so far free him--made him fear'd...
Nap Ghost

Doc Hawkins posted:

See, this half-and-half of hilarity and heartbreak is Pick's gimmick, all the "bitter man-hating" stuff is just common sense.

I like to think of Pick and Jon Pop as GBS's Edith and Archie Bunker.

Yolo Swaggins Esq
Jan 29, 2015

oOoOoh 👀 a dapper little mouse🎩 🐀🕺🏻🕺🏻 a dAppER MoUSe🧐🐀 🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️it’s a 🎩DAPPER mouse 👀✔️🐀🥾🏃🏽‍♂️🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🏃🏽‍♂️🐀💥
I feel like I got too r/real without enough content so I found this

I [21f] keep waking up to my boyfriend [21m] of two months moisturising my elbows

quote:

So, I know this is really weird...
About a month ago, around 2am, I woke up because I felt something...wet? On my arm. I was scared the cat peed on me or something (I was half asleep) and jolted awake. It was my boyfriend rubbing my aloe vera skin lotion on my elbow. I asked him what he was doing and he was like "Oh, sorry. they're just really dry and I couldn't sleep."
I took that excuse because I've been hyper fixated on stuff before. Like the blinds flapping or wanting to brush my teeth. I could kinda get it. I thought it was weird but brushed it off and went to bed.
It... keeps happening. Even on nights where I have to work. I think he does it every night? I mean, is this even a problem? I have soft elbows now, but this is kinda weird, right?
I met him in a video game club at my school. He came off as a really charming guy and not really anxious or nervous like the other dudes there. Just very confident, but not in an annoying way. He seemed...normal. Like he's just a bro who likes video games. I play a lot of games and he does too. He's currently staying with me while his parents renovate their house. The paint smell gives him migraines.
I mean, he's going back home next week, but should I mention it? I literally have not brought it up since I woke up the first time. When we walk together he always has a hand on my arm in a gentle way, but maybe he's just feeling it? I feel like I'm insane even writing this out.
In the bedroom, he's pretty vanilla...but it's early, so.. maybe he just hasn't had the chance to bring up his fetishes yet?
Should I even complain about this? Or bring it up? I DID have dry elbows before, and now they're pretty smooth. I really just have no idea how to word any of this if I do bring it up to him.
tl;dr: My boyfriend moisturizes my elbows in my sleep. Do I confront him or just accept it's a weird quirky thing? This is my first boyfriend.

Sex weirds. Moisturising your elbow while you sleep. Is this weird?

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

Danaru posted:

/r/motorcycles, /r/watchpeopledie, and /r/funkopop

Lmao

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Yolo Swaggins Esq posted:

I feel like I got too r/real without enough content so I found this

I [21f] keep waking up to my boyfriend [21m] of two months moisturising my elbows

Sex weirds. Moisturising your elbow while you sleep. Is this weird?

This one's got me chuckling at my desk. It doesn't sound like he ever mentioned her dry elbows before or anything, so I'm not sure why he'd have to stealth do it when she falls asleep. Maybe you're right. May e it is a sex weird.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I feel like it wouldn't be remotely as weird if he just said "hey can I moisturize your elbows?" even if he admitted it was a weird kink of his. It's the sleeping bit that drives it into :stonk: territory. Just ask for permission you weirdo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

It's the rush of doing it in secret, you IDIOTS