Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Anime_Otaku posted:

There's already a pair of Shazam shaders.

Yeah and Superman has Bizarro shaders, that's not the same thing as a full conversion skin like Cheetah -> Vixen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

Xeremides posted:

I've been using your vids since you released the Kensei one to be mediocre at these games instead of just bad. Thank you for your service.

Glad someone making use of em. I am gonna be on the inj2 train for a long while to come so I am probably still gonna be churning out vids every day/every other day for quite a bit.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

McSpanky posted:

Yeah and Superman has Bizarro shaders, that's not the same thing as a full conversion skin like Cheetah -> Vixen.

Supergirl->Powergirl, etc.... I want a Wonder Girl skin for WW. I mean the Donna Troy version of wonder girl.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
They need a MISS ARROWETTE skin

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Do any of the skins give you a new ending for multiverse mode? I know Power Girl doesn't.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Fart City posted:

New favorite clash dialogue comes from a Green Arrow mirror match:

"Can't tell which of us is evil."

"I know, we've both got beards."

Got a really good one this morning between Cheetah and Catwoman.

"Embrace your inner feline!"

"I'm good with cat-adjacent."

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
I'm really struggling to find a main. Doctor fate is my fave character, but I'm not very inspired by his move set, in that he seems to purely be a zoner. Anyone got any videos of him (or Darkseid) that would make me excited to play him?

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
^^ I don't really like zoners myself, I mostly play WW but for a change once in a While I'll pick Black Canary, Harley, or Ivy.

Anime_Otaku posted:

Do any of the skins give you a new ending for multiverse mode? I know Power Girl doesn't.

No. Sorry but that's just the simple answer.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 13:27 on May 27, 2017

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/InjusticeGame/status/868466836463079428

Xeremides
Feb 21, 2011

There Diomedes aimed and stabbed, he gouged him down
his glistening flesh and wrenched the spear back out
and the brazen god of war let loose a shriek, roaring,
thundering loud as nine, ten thousand combat soldiers
shriek with Ares' fury when massive armies clash.
She did a pretty bad job of ending all wars in the war to end all wars.

Also, hope they boost her gear drop rate for the event.

Xeremides fucked around with this message at 15:30 on May 27, 2017

Personal_Nirvana
Dec 28, 2012
I would really like to see them doing the same with Aquaman/Flash movies. Who knew playing dress up would make a game that much more interesting

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Can NRS just make a DC fighter where they eventually add everyone? I want to gently caress people up as Calendar Man.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Supes: I don't hurt children
Beetle: Didn't stop you with Shazam

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

What happens to Billy if Captain Marvel gets owned? The lightning bolt makes them switch places, right?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

fadam posted:

What happens to Billy if Captain Marvel gets owned? The lightning bolt makes them switch places, right?

They're the same person

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
At least the second child we know he killed to be technical.

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
He killed him because he's Billy Bat's Son, so obviously he's related to Batman.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Saint Freak posted:

Supes: I don't hurt children
Beetle: Didn't stop you with Shazam

Ice goddamn cold

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
So with Atrocitus rhyming during his super I am assuming it's a nod to Etrigan?

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is there a site that lists combos etc?

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I am watching Injustice 2 at Combo Breaker, and using the mode where characters wear random gear is great for spectating

Empress Brosephine posted:

They're all on YouTube and Discord now? Actual written sources of info seem dried-up

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That sucks because I'd like to have something printed out

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

nunsexmonkrock posted:

So with Atrocitus rhyming during his super I am assuming it's a nod to Etrigan?

It's his Lantern oath. All the Lanterns have their own little oath.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

The Catwoman / Bane match that just finished at Combo Break was pretty fun to watch, a clash of really different archetypes. I don't know if the DC characters help but it's a lot easier to follow matches of this game as a spectator

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

I think it's too early for one - I looked at gamfaqs and it had a "moves list" it was just some wierdo that kept rambling about how much he liked certain specials more than actually saying useful things. Those things are hard to read without punching myself in the face - again.

Edit vvvv I would have much prefered Larfleeze than Atrocitus!

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 20:00 on May 27, 2017

Starrett
Mar 22, 2006

Forum Oddity

codenameFANGIO posted:

It's his Lantern oath. All the Lanterns have their own little oath.

Except my boy Larfleeze.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
The hot hot action of watching a Harley have to use every single trick in the book just to get around a darkseid only using omega beam.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Saint Freak posted:

The hot hot action of watching a Harley have to use every single trick in the book just to get around a darkseid only using omega beam.

That was like five different moves that all happen to use the Omega Beam animation. Both players played equally hard.

KOMI
Sep 21, 2005
Huh.

So if you press 3 at the right times during a super (timing with the hits) it will actually help them do slightly more damage. Tried it with Deadshot and Freeze and every time you hit 3 at the right intervals you see a little icon appear under the opponents HP. I just learned this now from Combo Breaker tourney.

And if you do it while on the receiving end, it helps mitigate the damage.

This was new to me, wasn't sure if it was common knowledge yet.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Saint Freak posted:

This is a bad take.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I am watching Injustice 2 at Combo Breaker, and using the mode where characters wear random gear is great for spectating

They're all on YouTube and Discord now? Actual written sources of info seem dried-up

https://www.testyourmight.com forums, click character face and there should be a combo thread or at least a general thread listing combos for each character.

Also darkseid totally whomps harley its a bad match for her which is funny because darkseid is actually trash and almost every character can blow up omega beams for free, just not her.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
http://i.imgur.com/m2WEmR9.gifv

A little editing out of the ui bars and I could almost make perfect loops from the match.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Saint Freak posted:

http://i.imgur.com/m2WEmR9.gifv

A little editing out of the ui bars and I could almost make perfect loops from the match.

Oi I feel bad for biohazard. I guess Harley is better off than Bane in that match though(his true main). Most other characters with any kind of projectile its literally duck omega beam, punish with projectile. Even other characters like Swamp thing and Superman can do either vine grab or flying punch from full screen to punish omega beams. Harley her fireball a bit too slow to stop him from ducking and anything else like cupcakes or dogs just loses to another gunshot. Normally if she is getting outzoned she wants to take to the air and airgunshot away to steal momentum but omega beams very hard to jump.

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I did this and could have stopped it, but nothing in nature ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, they'll tell you that it does. They say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?

!Klams posted:

I'm really struggling to find a main. Doctor fate is my fave character, but I'm not very inspired by his move set, in that he seems to purely be a zoner. Anyone got any videos of him (or Darkseid) that would make me excited to play him?

20 Fate here.

I forget the notation, but on ps4 I like using these:

Triangle square square x
Square square x
Square square triangle

All of them are easy to remember and put the other player either in a juggle state or knocked back.

If you want another juggle, he has something that uses back-square, something I can't recall rn, and a branch between either down x or up x. Both give different results. I haven't used Fate in a few days so I cannot recall which, but one does a teleport from above straight down kick, and the other launches for juggle.

It's important to get comfortable using the behind version of the healing spell. I rarely find myself wanting to push forward while in a situation where gaining health is a goal, for obvious reasons. At the same time, don't fall into the habit of only casting it behind. You want to be able to adapt, and the traited version is going to do more for you in front than behind.

Already summoned Ankhs will alter when you activate the trait. This is the only spell you can alter miduse. You cannot pop a healing bubble and then trait it to a damage when the enemy is in it.

Traited fireballs hurt a whole loving lot.

Traited slower orb things hurt a whole loving lot.

Basically, you are going to be annoying at distance untraited. Traited, you become a huge rear end in a top hat.

I like to use the abilities that make the bubbles "pop" for instant application of heal/damage rather than DoT, and the one that grants all three ankhs with one summon but sacrifices the big one if all three hit.

Sorry for the lack of details, I will try to remember to edit this later after jumping on in a few.

Fenn the Fool!
Oct 24, 2006
woohoo

The testyourmight.com forums are pretty good at compiling info for NRS games. They have specific subforums for each character that generally have a stickied combo thread. Its all community run, so it won't be perfect, but it's not a bad place to start looking or ask questions.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I thought Biohazard won?

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I did this and could have stopped it, but nothing in nature ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, they'll tell you that it does. They say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?
I played as Swamp Thing for 5 hours straight so I could finish that multiverse before it expired. It gave me Wonder Woman as the last fight.

I would like to apologize for my comment about being okay with bullshit AI.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Yeah, like I said it took everything he had.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Evil Canadian posted:

Oi I feel bad for biohazard. I guess Harley is better off than Bane in that match though(his true main). Most other characters with any kind of projectile its literally duck omega beam, punish with projectile. Even other characters like Swamp thing and Superman can do either vine grab or flying punch from full screen to punish omega beams. Harley her fireball a bit too slow to stop him from ducking and anything else like cupcakes or dogs just loses to another gunshot. Normally if she is getting outzoned she wants to take to the air and airgunshot away to steal momentum but omega beams very hard to jump.

The first match of the set actually was Bane vs. Darkseid and Biohazard absolutely mopped the floor with him, Reo barely touched him. Then Reo switched to Superman and Biohazard switched to Harley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Dr. Abysmal posted:

The first match of the set actually was Bane vs. Darkseid and Biohazard absolutely mopped the floor with him, Reo barely touched him. Then Reo switched to Superman and Biohazard switched to Harley.

Ah fair enough didn't get to watch it myself playing catchup on the streams.

• Locked thread