Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Tunicate posted:

The only suggestion I have is maybe looking at bandcamp once you're done, because soundcloud's impossible-to-disable autoplay is pretty annoying.

As for the tracks themselves, they're really well-done, along with the animatics

Actually I'm putting it up on Free Music Archive when it's done. WFMU really loved the last one and they're basically my heroes, and they only play stuff if it's on FMA. Although there's nothing keeping me from putting it on Bandcamp too, if it comes to that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lemondrop Dandy
Jun 7, 2007

If my memory serves me correctly...

Wedge Regret

syscall girl posted:

Ahahaha, in chapter three at about 3:45

I'm dying

Oh god, me too. Dan Carlin's bonkers *extremely serious* delivery just makes this so right.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The Lemondrop Dandy posted:

Oh god, me too. Dan Carlin's bonkers *extremely serious* delivery just makes this so right.

Yeah I feel like that is going to play more and more of a role in the humor of the later chapters. Early on it's mostly serious and dark, to the extent that I worry about it just being depressing. But once congress starts having massive public orgies and then eating each other it really helps that he's so goddamn serious about it.

e: I did not at all mean to hijack this thread with this stuff. I'll probably start a GBS thread about it before too terribly long, probably once chapter 5 is done.

2e: Actually here's a sample of a chunk of chapter 5. This is not at all close to finished, so I'm posting it as an unlisted YouTube and asking y'all to not share it too broadly outside the thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axR8dB2pjow

Trig Discipline has a new favorite as of 10:06 on May 25, 2017

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

deoju posted:

"How long do you plan on staying in Washington?"
"Two Terms. Two Terms. Twoooo Terrrrmms."

18 Character Limit posted:

"Did you bring any Russians with you?"
"Twwwoo terrrrremmmms"

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Trig Discipline posted:

But once congress starts having massive public orgies and then eating each other

sometimes I forget how long you've been gone trig but you're going to need to step it up to keep pace with reality

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
:3:

Cobweb Heart posted:

at 2:51 a russian man drives around his cool pet lion

Sagebrush posted:

*excitedly skips to 2:51*

...oh. In a car.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

very bad no-good cheese pun

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Powaqoatse posted:

Cheesefarting goon:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3512850

Weirdly it turns out he was also militantly against eating meat?!

Oh man, I have heard tales of this thread but never read the whole thing. It's a pretty spicy troll imvho

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

very bad no-good cheese pun

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Very funny cheese man

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Karate Bastard posted:

Very funny cheese man

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

spog posted:

Pandas have more sex than goons.

swamp waste posted:

That's the old goon stereotype though. The new one is the one where you're married to someone who also has depression and the two of you have sexytimes while binge watching Hannibal if you're not both too tired after your 14-hour workday writing javascript for vape pens ($45k/year, thinking of buying a house soon)

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Or the one where your wife constantly calls you gay and has cybersex while youre trying to sleep.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
She's not wrong

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

actually the new goon stereotype is

Dreddout posted:

Just me and my 💕daddy💕, hanging out I got pretty hungry🍆 so I started to pout 😞 He asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy 😍🍆 and I asked what and he said he'd give me his 💦cummies!💦 Yeah! Yeah!💕💦 I drink them!💦 I slurp them!💦 I swallow them whole💦 😍 It makes 💘daddy💘 😊happy😊 so it's my only goal... 💕💦😫Harder daddy! Harder daddy! 😫💦💕 1 cummy💦, 2 cummy💦💦, 3 cummy💦💦💦, 4💦💦💦💦 I'm 💘daddy's💘 👑princess 👑but I'm also a whore! 💟 He makes me feel squishy💗!He makes me feel good💜! 💘💘💘He makes me feel everything a little should!~ 💘💘💘 👑💦💘Wa-What!💘💦👑

Dreddout posted:

"💞Daddy💞 be nimble🚶🏻 Daddy be quick🏃🏻💨 Daddy has a rock🗿 hard dick 🍆😍! 1️⃣cummy💦 2️⃣cummy💦💦 3️⃣cummy💦💦💦 4️⃣💦💦💦💦! Daddy cums💦 so much he can't cum any more🙈🙉🙊! Ghost cummy👻💦 Ghost cummy👻💦 don't be scared❌😖❌! There's always more cummies💦👅 that can be shared👬! Daddy makes me ☁️squishy☁️ Daddy makes me 💧wet💧Daddy treats me like his little pet🐈🐩🐕! Send this to 69 💯TRUE💯 Daddy's or else you'll 🚫never🚫 get any cummies💦💦💦 again 😦😳😎‼️"

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
request namechange to daddy has a rock hard dick tia

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

actually the new goon stereotype is

Please 👏

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

goons been quoting tumblr before it existed

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
is Dreddout having a psychotic break, or

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Christ, every goon stereotype is doing better than I am :(

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I have no idea.

Dreddout posted:

I am a child abuse survivor, and all of you anti-ddlg judgemental pricks can gently caress off and know that you do not "speak on my behalf" Their is nothing wrong with DDLG. In fact, child abuse is one of my biggest fantasies. Nothing was more sexually satisfying then feeling my tough father decimate my tight, 9 year old pussy. The only thing that can satisfy me now is re-enacting that "abuse" with my current daddy. So yea, all of you judgemental shitheads can gently caress off and kill yourselves. DDLG for life.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Not enough cum
:cumpolice:

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Malachite_Dragon posted:

He's probably auditioning for a mod position.

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
he's got it the wrong way around then. YOU"RE supposed to molest the kid

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

DrPlump posted:

Just like bush ignored Intel about 911 lol

Psycho Society posted:

yea this but pearl harbor and beghazi too. why do white people love to let their peeps get blown up??

Psycho Society posted:

hey we heard some foreigners are gonna blow up some of your dudes

white people: lol nice

LSD CURES JUNKIES
Sep 12, 2013

Barudak posted:

So she eats about 5 meals of sushi a week its high but it shouldnt be high enough to trigger her boyfriends "I am upset I am dating a sealion in a wig" thoughts. I say keep devouring seafood but try to bark at him less, lie if you have to, so that he never discovers the truth.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Jeza posted:

request namechange to daddy has a rock hard dick tia
daddy has a rock hard dick so what

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

He's probably auditioning for a mod position.

https://twitter.com/wheatretard/status/868903554483990528

LSD CURES JUNKIES
Sep 12, 2013

Barudak posted:

She goes to reach into the fridge but he distracts her and quickly grabs the Purdey and Sons out of it and stuffs it into the oven, as she returns her focus to him, confused as to why he just distracter her, the toster dings and pops up two freshly cooked glocks.

Barudak posted:

Red faced he begins to come up with a stammering excuse as the cabinet collapses under the pressure of the guns and he and she are pushed out the front door on a river of snubnosed revolvers

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Picnic Princess posted:

There's been enough whining about the death fetish status of this thread, I'm just laying one simple rule to curb some of it. I'm keeping the death pool. Just link corpses. I don't think it's unreasonable.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Just neatly link the corpses please, maybe with some sort of rope that can withstand high-altitude weather conditions.

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Trig Discipline posted:

Yeah I feel like that is going to play more and more of a role in the humor of the later chapters. Early on it's mostly serious and dark, to the extent that I worry about it just being depressing. But once congress starts having massive public orgies and then eating each other it really helps that he's so goddamn serious about it.

e: I did not at all mean to hijack this thread with this stuff. I'll probably start a GBS thread about it before too terribly long, probably once chapter 5 is done.

2e: Actually here's a sample of a chunk of chapter 5. This is not at all close to finished, so I'm posting it as an unlisted YouTube and asking y'all to not share it too broadly outside the thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axR8dB2pjow

this loving rules

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Thanks! I'm traveling now but ima get it up to a point where I can post it for reals as soon as possible.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Malachite_Dragon posted:

To be fair, those would all be hilarious if read by Gilbert Gottfried.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The Aristocrats.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Is it a break copying and pasting things?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Dead Reckoning posted:

To be fair, those would all be hilarious if read by Gilbert Gottfried.

A lot of things become hilarious if read by Gilbert Gottfriend, though

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Malachite_Dragon posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H3xQzQauyY

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

This click is so pro. So pro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Malachite_Dragon posted:

It's not all fun and games. If he ever kills himself no one will be able to read his suicide note without busting out laughing because in their head they'll be reading it in his voice