Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Nerds desperately and endlessly attempt to discredit other more successful people on an Internet forum with a group of other liked mined nerds

News. Still at Eleven

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug
Its funny to see you here posting evertime I come back from the gym

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Jaxyon posted:

Can we just skip to "puppetmaster" now i'm not really feeling this troll

But I need to know how many dick pics Tony Montana sent out today.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
geez thats really cool you go to the gym can you tell me more?

maybe tell me your life story and about your struggle? Is that what you guys do?

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Spiffster posted:

I just met you, you think I'm crazy, but here's my number, you German Lady, these EU wackos, try to faze me, but I'm so lonely, so call me mac'y

This post should not get lost in a stupid troll derail. Bravo.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

empty whippet box posted:

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you're a nazi

No, successful. I know it's hard for you to distinguish.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Tony Montana posted:

hi guys! how you all going! have a nice day in Trumps America? That's good!

Your English is terrible.

Oh and Trump is like 300lbs+ now.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Josh Lyman posted:

It's pretty big though, no?

have you seen Huma though? if all she cared about was a big dick (insert obvious joke here) she could find not attached to a man that doesn't sext/sextweet 15 year olds. Now, if it secretly shot out, like, molten copper or something I might get it, but I don't think that's the case

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

skylined! posted:

gently caress that's the combination to my luggage

This is my favorite post.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

I'm a bit surprised that the president of the US would have a dial-able cell phone number. I would have thought that everything would have to go through the White House switchboard or (for hush hush stuff) some random number that appears to be a boring call-for-info service until you enter some 20 digit code which forwards you to him.

Just wait until the debt limit crisis and he gives a speech outlining how Racheal from card services will fix our nations' credit issue.

Or maybe they took away his ability to receive calls in his cell without telling him and he's wondering why nobody calls anymore :saddowns:

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
Okay so what am I missing for a Baby Spice drinking game / bingo card?

FREE: Spicer reads (poorly) from prepared remarks about all the trivial bullshit Trump is doing because POTUS is such a good boy.
I think the President's tweets speak for themselves
I think _____________ has made it very clear
Spicer talks over a reporter
Unbelievably qualified (or other flavors of unbelievable)
JOHNATHAN
It's Obama's fault
I can't comment on policy or legislative negotiations and will let you know when POTUS makes a decision
I don't know, you'd have to ask <department>
Now let's have this random rear end in a top hat from a local Kentucky news station ask a question over Skype
Clinton did it too! She's the real Russian stooge!
LEAKS
Obstructionist Democrats
How many times do I have to tell you guys, you ask me every week
*poof* SMOKEBOMB, Spicer abruptly exits when things get too hot
Pakistani or South Korean reporter asks long question no one can understand

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

VitalSigns posted:

:shrug: We charged people with warcrimes at Nuremburg for crimes against peace. Aggression isn't magically less of a war crime just because this time we're attacking Arabs instead of Europeans.

Also you know Obama's addiction to lighting up hospitals and cafes but eh

I must have missed the part where Obama declared the Yemen and Pakistani governments null and void and declared them official and legal property of the United States government.

I know this is hard to understand with your head that far up your rear end, but one of the defining features of a war of aggression is it being carried out not out of self defense. So trying to kill members of a terrorist organization that wants to attack the US, can not fall under that category by definition, and you bitching and moaning that it's not really self defence because you think that it should be done by hug robots doesn't matter a single goddamn bit.

Paracaidas posted:

Oh,stewardess! I speak Deak.

There were many awful elements of Obama's foreign policy, but nuance is important so that we have an ability to differentiate between the levels-of-badness of GWB and Obama. "Obama, War Criminal" is wrong, both due to a fishmechian adherence to definitions and because he believes it softens the atrocities of those like Putin, Gaddafi, Assad, and :godwin:.

I'm projecting the first clause up there, because he's fallen into the occupational hazard of the :fishmech: where he spends more time arguing that Obama's FP fuckups were "not that bad" as opposed to "awful, but not actually atrocious".

I figured that since the "that" in "not that bad" refers to a war crime, which by definition covers the most awful, unjustifiable things you can do in a time of war, then "not that bad" and "awful, but not actually atrocious" were the same things.

TildeATH posted:

You probably think all this techbro stuff is overblown. Trump is a bloated Boomer asshat with no real understanding of how the modern world works. Zuck has been at the wheel of the most powerful social media company, has gobs more money, and is basically the same raw id squeezed into a lovely pullover and sandals.

And LBJ was the same raw id in a pair of pants that dug into his balls, the hell is your point?

Unzip and Attack posted:

While it's true that the Kathy Griffin thing isn't going to drive away otherwise reasonable people who will now vote R, this is just the sort of thing that gives the Right even the tiniest opening to convince apolitical people to stay home and not vote at all, which does hurt the Dems.

And I'm not saying this event in isolation will do it, but holding up severed fake heads of the President is not something progressives should ever do. If this were some conservative shithead holding a severed Obama head in 2009 everyone here would be rightfully put off by it.

The den nominee in 2020 is going to be openly talking about trying, convicting, and executing Trump. How is this gonna change anything?

Alter Ego posted:

Clinton won her primary decidedly uncomfortably in a field that was extremely thin and consisted of only one real challenger--a guy in his mid-70s who had never run in a national race. Not to mention a party apparatus that was extremely favorably disposed towards her cruising to the nomination.

In a GOP-like clown car field, she'd have drowned like Jeb did.

Gimme a break. He ran off of the collective griping and bitching anti-Hillary and anti-Dem sentiment that the left opened itself up to and readily consumed, and only blind refusal to drop out and stop normalizing those views gave the illusion he could win it. In a clown car you'd have 16 people splitting the Clinton hate.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

"Power is a lot like real estate. It’s all about location, location, location. The closer you are to the source, the higher your property value.” 

That's way too coherent for Trump.

"They say everything in life is about sex. I don't think that's true. But [unintellibile]. I think that's true. You have to win at sex. I always win at sex. A lot of things are really about sex. Golf, Steak, Real estate, My daughter, I like those things. It's all about sex. But I can't do politics like I do sex. I mean, I was just overseas, and the leader of Germany, did you know it's a lady? And not a great looking lady like my daughter, a real dog. Definitely couldn't have sex with her."

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Between this and a bunch of 8th graders dunking on Paul Ryan I'm wondering if the GOP really is just a bunch of pubescent boys.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Fulchrum posted:

And LBJ was the same raw id in a pair of pants that dug into his balls, the hell is your point?

You are legitimately unhinged if you think LBJ and Mark Zuckerberg are alike in any way.

I mean, except that they're both tremendous physical cowards and Zuck probably falls on his back and starts kicking and flailing randomly when physically threatened.

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

Pellisworth posted:

Okay so what am I missing for a Baby Spice drinking game / bingo card?

Chewing gum reference?

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Mustached Demon posted:

Between this and a bunch of 8th graders dunking on Paul Ryan I'm wondering if the GOP really is just a bunch of pubescent boys.

Of course they are, they've never had to be anything else.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Mustached Demon posted:

And they're scared of women and have only the vaguest ideas about how the female reproductive system works. Checks out!

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

loving perfect. The dude who's unrelenting drive to send dick pics to minors ruined American democracy and plunged us into the darkest timeline suffers no consequences.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Ever crossed the road and looked the wrong way? And hey presto, a car's nearly on you, so what do you do? You freeze. And your life doesn't flash before your eyes, 'cause you're too loving scared to think – you just freeze, and pull a stupid face. The pikey didn't – why?

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

PT6A posted:

And they're scared of women and have only the vaguest ideas about how the female reproductive system works. Checks out!

Pretend posted a gif of my av's head exploding.

Woah.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
I wish I could gently caress up as many times and as badly as Anthony Weiner and still come home to my tri-lingual, highly educated, wealthy, politically connected wife with supermodel looks and a 12k per month apartment.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

TildeATH posted:

You are legitimately unhinged if you think LBJ and Mark Zuckerberg are alike in any way.

Trump and LBJ, dumbfuck. Brash, bullying, crass, unwilling to change his decorum, prefers beating people into submission than working with them.

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:

TARDISman posted:

It's in Wisconsin, so it's definitely the former.

Well there are a lot of farms, and they use fertilizer and yes IT IS POOP so I guess a way, you're correct. But WI01 is a really nice place, gerrymandered in Ryan's favor, though. I've been wondering if Ryan Solen will make a return or not.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
yes

I too wish I was a pedophile in exchange for life's riches

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Fulchrum posted:

Trump and LBJ, dumbfuck. Brash, bullying, crass, unwilling to change his decorum, prefers beating people into submission than working with them.

LBJ had more than three functioning brain cells and a huge dick.

e: and was also very good at making ~deals~

something at which Trump is hilariously bad politically

Pellisworth fucked around with this message at 03:17 on May 31, 2017

Florida Ghost
Apr 5, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxn40RrcmqI

Any European leader and their voice mail\answering machine getting blown up by Donny T.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Rigel posted:

In case anyone forgot, Hillary would probably be president if Weiner could have just resisted the temptation to send dick pics to underage girls.

*serious commercial guy voice* "Hillary's EMAILS on PERVERT Anythony Weiner's laptop!"

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Pellisworth posted:

LBJ had more than three functioning brain cells and a huge dick.

e: and was also very good at making ~deals~

something which Trump is hilariously bad politically

We are talking about personality type and base instincts, not skillset, if you had bothered to pay attention. Or do you think the penis and brain, and dealmaking, are both controlled by the id?

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

I wish I could gently caress up as many times and as badly as Anthony Weiner and still come home to my tri-lingual, highly educated, wealthy, politically connected wife with supermodel looks and a 12k per month apartment.

Ask Tony Montana how!

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dexo posted:

https://twitter.com/AP/status/869720283674021888

call me beep me if you wanna reach me.

oliveoil
Apr 22, 2016

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah. the GOP is hosed in the future. sure they have some alt right dipshits, but those they have no class or charisma and are basically the college republican. trumps win feels like a last roll of the dice and the GOP got lucky he pretended to be a populist and it pushed off their implosion for a couple years, maybe a decade. the DNC is probaly gonna imploade as well but they have a better chance at rebuilding.

How does this indicate they're going to implode? 50% of the kids still took a picture with him. 50% of adults voting GOP is all they need. Sounds like they're safe for another generation.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Fulchrum posted:

Or do you think the penis and brain, and dealmaking, are both controlled by the id?

yes

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

He's still going to jail though right?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

oliveoil posted:

How does this indicate they're going to implode? 50% of the kids still took a picture with him. 50% of adults voting GOP is all they need. Sounds like they're safe for another generation.

50% of kids not being so revolted they disobeyed their teacher and told Ryan to gently caress off is not 50% approval.

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

and i'm putting it all on the goddamn expense account
huma 100% has a cuckquean kink, it's the simplest explanation at this point

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

oliveoil posted:

Don't assume those 50% were die hard GOPers. That's dumb. They're 14 and them even understanding what the speaker is would be a stretch. It very could well just be those kids knew he was important and that's about it.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Sinteres posted:

Huma's the dumbest person in the world if that story is true, but this guy might be a close second.

https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/869608909849464833

There's NO LAW on the books that says "Donald J. Trump cannot collude with Russia in the 2016 election!" :smuggo:

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Mustached Demon posted:

Don't assume those 50% were die hard GOPers. That's dumb. They're 14 and them even understanding what the speaker is would be a stretch. It very could well just be those kids knew he was important and that's about it.

I'd imagine the 50% who were educated enough to know that Paul Ryan is actively trying to loving murder them is a pretty good rate for middle-schoolers.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Elotana posted:

huma 100% has a cuckquean kink, it's the simplest explanation at this point

alternatively, "he's a fuckhead and I have decided to sharply limit my political career because I like him even so"

Like, it's not a pragmatically ruthless decision, and frankly as far as I'm concerned the best thing about Huma historically is that she leans towards pragmatically ruthless, but

Goatse James Bond fucked around with this message at 03:32 on May 31, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Night10194 posted:

You know, whoever their previous comms director was, whatever his strategy was, it was better than this.

He kept telling Trump when didn't have string long enough to reach to RussiaEurope so tin can phones were just not going to work.

• Locked thread