Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Perestroika posted:

...do you not have occupation indicators?

Those things are almost always broken/illegible.

MageMage posted:

I refuse to believe that I am the only one who does this:

Does what?

EmmyOk posted:

People who try and talk to you while you're in the bathroom will be the first to go in the revolution.
Followed by people who talk to you from the bathroom. Whatever you have to say can wait.

Plom Bar posted:

The only thing grosser than Cassandra Fairbanks are the dudes that are constantly being openly horny at her on twitter
Who is Cassandra Fairbanks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Tiggum posted:

Does what?

I think it's supposed to be toilet paper. Which would not work and is also insane.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

veni veni veni posted:

I think it's supposed to be toilet paper. Which would not work and is also insane.

It would work if the toilet paper was wet. But that would be even more insane. Kind of a wash there.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Let me just dunk this TP in the public toilet and paste it all over the little cracks in the stall. Gotta protect myself from all the weirdos out there.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
the people who freak out over a larger than normal crack beside the toilet door are probably the same people who put on a t-shirt when they go swimming.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Tiggum posted:

I googled her name and the first link that came up was "pro-trump snowflake triggered by tweet sues fusion writer for saying she made "white power" gesture"

It appears we're better off not knowing, and i don't care which side she is in that story.

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

Slugnoid posted:

the people who freak out over a larger than normal crack beside the toilet door are probably the same people who put on a t-shirt when they go swimming.

And wrap a towel around themselves when changing swimming shorts.

Catberry has a new favorite as of 11:03 on Jun 3, 2017

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Catberry posted:

And wrap a towel around themselves when changing swimming shorts.

gently caress that, get it out and helicopter it around to everyone's delight.

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

Roblo posted:

gently caress that, get it out and helicopter it around to everyone's delight.

It's funny because because the routine of changing between underwear and swimming shorts while still holding up a towel is quite a spectacle in itself and likely to draw more attention towards your junk.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Slugnoid posted:

I'm so normal and regular that I don't even bother with a stall, I just drop trou and pick someone to lock eyes with while I squeeze a vicious dump out onto the floor. ALways freaks out condom wearing insurance havers I tell ya. So sensitive

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The only time you should wear a condom is on your feet at the swimming pool so you don't get a verruca!

Thinky Whale
Aug 2, 2012

All that most maddens and torments; all that stirs up the lees of things; all truth with malice in it; all that cracks the sinews and cakes the brain; all the subtle demonisms of life and thought; all evil were visibly personified, and made practically assailable in Fry.

MTG Wiki posted:

Fateseal is considered to be a very un-fun mechanic

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

HAT FETISH posted:

I'm so normal and regular that I don't even bother with a stall, I just drop trou and pick someone to lock eyes with while I squeeze a vicious dump out onto the floor. ALways freaks out condom wearing insurance havers I tell ya. So sensitive

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

beato posted:

I asked my friend for some more screen captures and more information about him, other than being British which I pointed out in another comment, he's actually my friend's colleague. I asked my friend if he could tell me anything more and he said That apart from reassuring me that the guy is definitely not a troll (he's actually like this at work too), he said this guy also identifies as a witch, and he always books time off work during a full moon.

Speaking of full moons:

Some older posts:

A-av-avshalom?

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Rust Martialis posted:

A-av-avshalom?

Not once does he say 'my breasts'. Not Avs.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Hello darkness, my old friend.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

EmmyOk posted:

The only time you should wear a condom is on your feet at the swimming pool so you don't get a verruca!

Just pee on your feet when you shower

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Hiraghm/status/870909823528906752
https://twitter.com/Hiraghm/status/870909663482478592

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Has he used the n-word? Want to know if this is Bill Maher's alt account.

Content:
https://twitter.com/sam_kriss/status/870999588806766592

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

Tiggum posted:

An activist who gained some notoriety at the beginning of Black Lives Matter, who campaigned hard for Bernie Sanders right up until he lost, at which point she concluded that Trump's policies on immigration and Syrian refugees were all very good things and went full MAGA.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

BioEnchanted posted:

I mean sure Jesus could just have made wine but it always tasted watered down... Never quite as good as the real stuff...
i know it's a joke and this is pedantic as gently caress but i am a goon. The bible actually says that the wine jesus made at the wedding was the good poo poo, like so good it improved the husband's father in law's opinion of him because he brought out the good wine in the second half of the party.

IamnotJoe
Jul 24, 2005
Maybe Steve.

There is no AUG thread but IMGUR is Social Media.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

IamnotJoe posted:

There is no AUG thread but IMGUR is Social Media.
Beetle Bailey, no!

Praseodymi
Aug 26, 2010

The master race. I'm surprised any of them can actually make use of the chin strap.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

more imgur. second-highest-rated comment

IF I CAN'T gently caress YOU I WON'T BE YOUR FRIEND

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
And that's why he's not the guy she's banging.

how do these guys never seem to realize that a lovely, bitter attitude isn't exactly an aphrodisiac

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

This is my state senator.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

CainsDescendant has a new favorite as of 22:49 on Jun 3, 2017

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

CainsDescendant posted:

This is my state senator.

I lose track of the completely insane House/Senate members that do insane things. His wiki page is both :psyduck: and :smith:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Rapert

Not the first time he's been retarded on social media.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

I don't understand the logic of people who post this stuff.

"I'm just saying gays shouldn't be allowed to teach kids"

"that's a bit homphobic, Uncle bob"

"Won another one." :smug:

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Maker Of Shoes posted:

I lose track of the completely insane House/Senate members that do insane things. His wiki page is both :psyduck: and :smith:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Rapert

Not the first time he's been retarded on social media.

He's a real winner, to be sure. Between advocating nuking ISIS and managing to gut the medical marijuana initiative we passed he's full of fun opinions. I think he's pretty secure in his seat, though.

Edit: lol he's arguing with people and quoting scripture and Winston Churchill in the comments.

CainsDescendant has a new favorite as of 23:36 on Jun 3, 2017

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Bombadilillo posted:

I don't understand the logic of people who post this stuff.

"I'm just saying gays shouldn't be allowed to teach kids"

"that's a bit homphobic, Uncle bob"

"Won another one." :smug:

Nice ad hominem attack

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

Henchman of Santa posted:

Nice ad hominem attack

The number of people who don't seem to realize that this statement is, itself, an ad hominem is staggering.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

We Know Catheters posted:

Just pee on your feet when you shower

My urine is too powerful for conventional human skin :saddowns:

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Shaving rash is technical misandry.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

someone turned all my ones and zeros to ones

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

Shaving rash is technical misandry.

I hunted down this tweet because I had a suspicion, and boy was I right, that there would be a bunch of guys criticizing her for being so mean to this poor dude who has apparently been texting her for years despite being told she has no interest in him.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Plom Bar posted:

The number of people who don't seem to realize that this statement is, itself, an ad hominem is staggering.

How so?

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

It ignores the actual argument to focus on the other person, and people who overuse it treat it like an argument ender. So it becomes exactly what they're accusing people of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Poor Miserable Gurgi posted:

It ignores the actual argument to focus on the other person, and people who overuse it treat it like an argument ender. So it becomes exactly what they're accusing people of.
But it's a statement about the actual argument, not the person.