Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

America is actually pretty lovely, brokebrains, and politically tribalist like the equivalent of Pashtunwali in Afghanistan. America does not deserve its reputation as a superpower, hope that helps.

deserving or not USA #1 :smugdon:

for now anyway laffo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

This is why DT needed the Orb. To counteract his brother's access to Scrolls

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

The U.K.'s sitting over there like "Yeah, when we need a booger encrusted Pop Tart, we'll let you know. Thanks."

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Thing is, you KNOW some intern or staffer checked Twitter, saw his "YEAH MUSLIM BAN!" post from earlier, and ran into the room to beg him to please tweet out something less classless and tacky.

There is absolutely no way he made that mental transition himself during that period of time. Zero chance.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Thank you

Obama: our thoughts and prayers go out to the victims of the atrocious act of terror.

Trump: lol I was right

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Catastrophe posted:

Thing is, you KNOW some intern or staffer checked Twitter, saw his "YEAH MUSLIM BAN!" post from earlier, and ran into the room to beg him to please tweet out something less classless and tacky.

There is absolutely no way he made that mental transition himself during that period of time. Zero chance.

imagine being partially responsible for Donald Juggalo Trump's tweets, lol

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

950. NINE HUNDRED and FIFTY pages dedicated to the death rattle of white privilege looool.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Polio Vax Scene posted:

I just screamed bloody murder for 8 minutes straight and forgot why until I re-read this post.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Donald jingoism tramp's Muslim ban kept getting slapped down by the courts because, in part, the courts read his statements as guided by religious intolerance & racial animus.

Trump DOJ has asked SCOTUS to hear his ban.

Today, there's presumably a terrorist attack & DOT jumps to defend his Muslim ban before the attackers are identified. They may indeed by Muslim; but Lol he just gave SCOTUS new evidence that it's not motivated by national security.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Guys I think Don jumaji tramp might be a rascist

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Polio Vax Scene posted:

If I were influential enough to get him to make an angry tweet at me I bet I would feel pretty good honestly

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/AngelFoxMedia/status/871208354303143936

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

No terrorist attacks*

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Blue Train posted:

No terrorist attacks*

*by brown people

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

*With some exceptions

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

I sure hope there aren't any!!

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Olanphonia posted:

had them in my cache

They will homeschool their 14 children.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Kumo posted:

Donald jingoism tramp's Muslim ban kept getting slapped down by the courts because, in part, the courts read his statements as guided by religious intolerance & racial animus.

Trump DOJ has asked SCOTUS to hear his ban.

Today, there's presumably a terrorist attack & DOT jumps to defend his Muslim ban before the attackers are identified. They may indeed by Muslim; but Lol he just gave SCOTUS new evidence that it's not motivated by national security.

The beautiful lol here is that you can get a read on how the court is feeling based on how quickly they respond and the rumor is they will respond very quickly. See, if they were going to deliberate the legal merits and go over them in detail, they'd add it to the standard docket since there's no emergency with a pressing need for a response right this instant on those grounds. On the other hand, if they feel that they need to give the president a hard slap and an explanation of checks and balances then they'll get to it quickly so they can teach him that the supreme court is no puppet, no puppet, he's the puppet.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

COMRADES posted:

Yeah you can disapprove and still be a Republican though.

It certainly is a theoretical scenario that makes perfect sense on paper but in reality never happens lol

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

lol at the replies on this, very first thing is an earnest discussion of chemtrails

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Tax Inductions posted:

lol at the replies on this, very first thing is an earnest discussion of chemtrails

lol at her whole twitter. christian crazy lady never stop being crazy and racist.

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

I came here to laugh at you.
In other news, Barron apparently has a Twitter account. It's a shame his dad is a piece of poo poo because Barron seems like a good kid (assuming it really is him).

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Beelerzebub posted:

In other news, Barron apparently has a Twitter account. It's a shame his dad is a piece of poo poo because Barron seems like a good kid (assuming it really is him).

He probably has a decent shot at life what with being raised by caregiver professionals and not in any way by his own retarded father

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Desperado Bones posted:

lol at her whole twitter. christian crazy lady never stop being crazy and racist.

goddamn lol that entire account and every account associated with it, holy poo poo what the loving hell America. WHY ARE THERE PEOPLE LIKE THIS.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

moose face posted:

He probably has a decent shot at life what with being raised by caregiver professionals and not in any way by his own retarded father

See libtards, Trump is a good person

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Jestery posted:

See libtards, Trump is a good person

hahahhah he is not a good person he is the distillation of entitled american privilege taken to its furthest logical conclusion read; a bad person its just fortunate that in this case his neglectful fatherhood is somehow beneficial

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

moose face posted:

hahahhah he is not a good person he is the distillation of entitled american privilege taken to its furthest logical conclusion read; a bad person its just fortunate that in this case his neglectful fatherhood is somehow beneficial

:thejoke:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

TotalLossBrain posted:

goddamn lol that entire account and every account associated with it, holy poo poo what the loving hell America. WHY ARE THERE PEOPLE LIKE THIS.

lol if you aren't woke enough to see the world like it really is

*does a wheelbarrow full of meth*

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Trump seems like he's got a good head on his shoulders I mean just look at it.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Telephones posted:

Trump seems like he's got a good head on his shoulders I mean just look at it.

He has a good sized head on his shoulders but thats about it he is a fat retard

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

moose face posted:

he is a fat retard

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

moose face posted:

he is a fat retard

This is a very hosed up thing to say about the President of the United States of America, show some respect

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Dissapointed Owl posted:

This is a very hosed up thing to say about the President of the United States of America, show some respect

He deserves none. He is a pathological liar who constantly insults the intelligence of his own people. Many of which who I love and respect.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Present company not excluded

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

as in present company might be fat retards too? yeah

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

as in present company might be fat retards too? yeah
No. These sre goons. They are our tribe

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

moose face posted:

he is a fat retard

oh thank god i thought i was the only one

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

TotalLossBrain posted:

the education system in the us is not very good, but home schooling is so much worse.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Jestery posted:

Guys I think Don jumaji tramp might be a rascist

Well, maybe *looks left and right, whisper* maybe he's not very smart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I wonder how the constitution and laws etc would be different if the founding fathers of America had foreseen this lunacy?