Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

jesus christ imagine how fun the guy who thinks once a year is a "drug addiction" is to be around

It's just a horrible troll. Also going to the AlAnon sub reddit and yelling over and over 3 times over 4 years is SUCH an addiction! She can't live without it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

nah I've known people that tightassed they were just super, super christian in ways that'd make them impossible to spend three years around for anyone who even has a clue where to get acid
like maybe that specific guy is faking but he's pretending to be a very real person and 'i can tell by the pixels' chat is stupid and boring

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Jun 7, 2017

Let us English
Feb 21, 2004

Actual photo of Let Us English, probably seen here waking his wife up in the morning talking about chemical formulae when all she wants is a hot cup of shhhhh
The AlAnon subreddit seems like an oddly specific place to troll.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
She's totally a dong addict. Why else would she risk spending time with such an insufferable dork if not an addiction to his dong.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

therobit posted:

She's totally a dong addict. Why else would she risk spending time with such an insufferable dork if not an addiction to his dong.

good dick will imprison u

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Mocking Bird posted:

good dick will imprison u

Sounds like at this point he just wants to ruin her job and life but I am sure he will call the cops eventually if the parents realize she isn't a drug addict.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my parents were tweakers so im kind of on this guys side. i only ever smoke weed and drink myself and if anyone wanted to do anything harder than uhh, maybe molly around me i'd probably freak also

anyway my dad still has LSD flashbacks once and a while, 30 years later. lmfao. acid is safe, friends

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
4 times in 3 years is fine especially if she had a good time and it improved any aspect of her life at all, hth

Let us English
Feb 21, 2004

Actual photo of Let Us English, probably seen here waking his wife up in the morning talking about chemical formulae when all she wants is a hot cup of shhhhh

Larry Parrish posted:

my parents were tweakers so im kind of on this guys side. i only ever smoke weed and drink myself and if anyone wanted to do anything harder than uhh, maybe molly around me i'd probably freak also

anyway my dad still has LSD flashbacks once and a while, 30 years later. lmfao. acid is safe, friends

Was he an LSD addict? I hear it builds up in your spinal fluid.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Zil posted:

Long read, but found it funny.

My[29F] husband[33M] is an overgrown child and I think I've reached my breaking point

Someone needs to set this guy up with the goon that blows all of her food budget on star wars merchandise. Her kid's probably born by now so it works out for everyone

(except the kid of course)

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Mak0rz posted:

Someone needs to set this guy up with the goon that blows all of her food budget on star wars merchandise. Her kid's probably born by now so it works out for everyone

(except the kid of course)

Didn't she miscarry?

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Cumslut1895 posted:

Didn't she miscarry?

gently caress gently caress I had no idea I'm sorry I feel really bad now :smith:

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Mak0rz posted:

gently caress gently caress I had no idea I'm sorry I feel really bad now :smith:

She didn't. She had gestational diabetes and the kid had to stay in the hospital for a while after it was born but it was fine.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

HoAssHo posted:

She didn't. She had gestational diabetes and the kid had to stay in the hospital for a while after it was born but it was fine.

I guess that's why I shouldn't get thread updates from shitposts in GBS threads

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably
My nigga have you tried ruining someone's life over LSD

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

HoAssHo posted:

Oh okay :sweatdrop:

Did she stop eating her fancy hoagies every day at least? If I were to guess I'd say: no

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

Zil posted:

Long read, but found it funny.

My[29F] husband[33M] is an overgrown child and I think I've reached my breaking point

Pair this dude up with the mom who turned every single loving thing her kids did into a learning activity ("I don't know what skills I'm supposed to be developing" when it was time to just fingerpaint) and their children will rule the world and have a shitload of fun doing it, this is how parenting works right?

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
the lsd lady is better off without her flabbergastingly square fiancé, and he can go look for a different gal to take to the sock-hop, gee whiz

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Let us English posted:

The horrors of the LSD addict know no bounds.

how dare you post that and not the comments

how dare you

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

purple death ray posted:

There's two things that reach down into the toxic waste dumps that are men's soul and touch the last remaining core of humanity that sleeps dormant within us, and that's dogs and cartoon robots.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
People are super weird about drugs and its funny as heck as an abuser tbh.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

quote:

r/relationshipsRelationships

Thoughts or angles to approach on my GF's deal breaker pet?

u/devonthemack

Need some input and thoughts on this. Just to preface the story, I am an enthusiastic animal lover on all accords so I'm not being unnecessarily dramatic.

Dating a new lady for about 6 months now. Things are going well. We're both in our 30s and we have our own places. She was gifted a horrible, horrible, horrible parrot by her former ex, who she now will own until it dies (approx. 20 years from now assuming good health).

The bird is not hand raised, so its vicious. It cannot be touched without it potentially biting you and drawing blood (without warning). The easy answer is "don't touch the bird" except it flies around, lands wherever it pleases, and then bites you. Your only way of defending this is being on 'full alert' all the time at her apartment and basically waving your arms to physically ward off the bird when it gets near you. As you can imagine, while this doesnt sound so bad, Sunday morning at 7:30 am when I'm having breakfast, I don't enjoy having to flail physically to keep the bird away from me.

Anytime the bird is awake/conscious, it makes noise. I work with two huge dogs that bark a lot, but this is something else. The bird has varying levels of 'escalation' depending on how 'needy' or 'annoying' its feeling and the more the bird is ignored, the worse it gets. It does not self soothe, or self entertain. She has to console and interact with the bird before it will 'reset'. Once 'reset' the bird again, will only keep to itself for a few minutes before beginning it's escalation.

The sounds go anywhere from a razor sharp, high pitch chirp, which is ear splitting, all the way to its full blown amazon jungle 'alarm call'. This occurs when the bird gets 'triggered' (which is almost anything - someone in the hallway can walk by the front door and the shadow/sound of their feet will trigger this). Across the sight plane of her bay window there is a building under construction. Anytime the tower crane moves, the bird goes ballistic. Land lord slides a note under the door, the bird goes ballistic, etc.

The bird has destroyed a $70 wireless mouse I use, by savaging the mouse wheel and also enjyos ripping keys off the keyboard on my laptop. Anytime the bird is not under full supervision it will destroy things for 'fun'.

I have cats - they occasionally knock a turd out of the litter box. Sometimes dogs vomit, etc. but the bird flies all over the apartment, making GBS threads anywhere it pleases. It will land and poo poo all over the couches, electronics, kitchen counter, your shoulder, poo poo in its own food and water, poo poo on the bed. It's literally just disgusting.

It's also affecting our intimacy. Unless we have sex between 10pm-midnight, the bird is 'awake' and it will immediately get 'triggered'. When it realizes it's lost line of sight to us (we're in the bed room) and will begin frantically screeching, which absolutely devastates any 'mood' or eroticism I'm potentially harboring. I literally cannot keep erect with this noise hawk frantically wailing in the background.

It's almost as if.. my gf is the 'pet' of the parrot, and not the other way around as it basically runs/dictates her life and she's overly emphatic towards it. The attitude is "he doesn't know any better, poor guy". I understand the bird is not sapient, but again, neither is my cat and my cat doesn't destroy things, wound me, and poo poo on my kitchen counter or make a giant loving racket.

I have mused gently that if things get serious, there is absolutely no way I could ever live with the bird. Of course at the same time, I'm not an over bearing rear end in a top hat and I could never ask her or pressure her to get rid of it. As it stands right now, it's a roadblock and will prevent our relationship from bridging/growing. I've grown disinterested in spending time in her apartment now (which we usually do on the weekends) and it's at a point now where I fear or do not look forward to seeing her at her place as I know I will be subject to this heathen beast.

Has anyone ever dealt with anything like this, or have any thoughts? What did you do? Did it work? Am I being unreasonable? etc?

tl;dr: New romantic partner, dating about 6 months. Things are going well but she has a pet parrot which is literally insufferable and I consider to be a 'deal breaker'. What to do?

Just bail, dude. It's not worth it. Alternatively "accidentally" let the bird out a window and into traffic

Pebergehund
Jan 21, 2010

areyoucontagious posted:

Just bail, dude. It's not worth it. Alternatively "accidentally" let the bird out a window and into traffic

I assume her ex gave her that as an amazing parting gift

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

birds are basically toddlers in terms of intelligence

this can be awesome but sometimes it's a nightmare

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice
Sexual partner [50, M] told me [19, F] that I had 'daddy issues' very seriously but continues to have sex with me. I feel a little weird.

quote:

He works in psych so the comment felt less playful and more like a diagnosis, which really threw me off. I like him a lot and we have a great time together. It's very casual and fun, but for some reason that one comment keeps bugging me. It bothers me more than I thought it would as I originally laughed it off when he made the comment.

I don't have a great relationship with my dad. We're not really on speaking terms. He was very emotionally absent and when he was upset with me he would yell at me and then go on for days refusing to talk to me. I don't really think about him since he has such a small role in my life, which is probably why I was really slighted by the comment. I really resent the idea that someone who's been so absent in your life can have any influence on your personal choices. On the other hand I do often find myself more attracted to much older men and I find it very difficult to have any meaningful romantic relationships. I've never dated but I have a long string of one night stands, this man is one of the very few people I see on a regular basis. His comment kind of rang alarm bells in my head because now I'm wondering if it's true that having a not so stellar dad might have affected me somehow...

I also don't know if it's weird or not that my sex partner is totally up for loving someone he thinks has daddy issues, specifically a woman much younger than he is. I'm kind of afraid he's seeing me as the "messy college girl with absent dad" stereotype and is just getting off on a fantasy.

TL;DR: my much older sexual partner points out that I have daddy issues, but is totally fine with keep on having sex with me. I'm not sure how to process any of this.

Once again people in psych prove maddeningly incapable of self-reflection

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Buzkashi posted:

Sexual partner [50, M] told me [19, F] that I had 'daddy issues' very seriously but continues to have sex with me. I feel a little weird.

Actually Im pretty sure hes capable of self reflection, and hes loving what he sees.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

Guys I'm 19 and my 50 y/o lover said that I might have daddy issues??? Maybe he's right and just banging me because he sees me as a fantasy??? I don't know really going to need some help on this one???

:thunk:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Large birds are loving nightmare pets, and they live for like 70 years or something. Like you gotta plan for their care in your will and be like "hmmm which relative will I burden with this screeching horror for decades."

Barudak
May 7, 2007

He should probably just do all the same behavoirs as the bird; rip things up, scream constantly, poo poo on the couch, etc. until she dumps him.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
If someone tries to stop you, just say you have a gun. (self.Shoplifting)

OP posted:

LP are required to back off of a shoplifter if the lifter even says they have a gun (without actually showing one.) I have lifted three times this past week and my plan has been to just say "Leave me alone I have a gun." if anyone tries to stop me. Since I'm not actually pulling a gun out I can't be charged with it. If I get caught later on by the cops it's just a shoplifting case because LP can't prove I threatened them with a gun. They would have to have me recorded saying it, legally the court can't just take their word for it that I said anything.

I'm not saying make a big scene obviously but to calmly say to anyone that tries to stop me "Hey man, I'm carrying a gun, back off." and just casually walk out.

A completely infallable plan with no possible drawbacks!

Bonus: Same OP

gently caress!

OP posted:

So here is my situation, I live in PA but for the last two months I have been doing return fraud at some HomeGoods stores out of state and selling the gift cards at pawn shops.

Today I received a certified letter from the State Police saying a criminal complaint has been filed against me by HomeGoods for theft by deception. The letter suggests I turn myself in on the charges and failure to do so can lead to extradition.

I don't know what the gently caress to do right now. I'm afraid to mention this to anyone I know because I'm currently on probation in PA from when I got caught lifting at Marshalls.

Can my probation officer violate my probation for something that happened out of state?

Also, I didn't think HomeGoods had LP so I'm not sure who exactly filed this complaint or how they can prove the returns I was doing were bogus.

quote:

This is the same dude who posted "If You get stopped by an LP just say you have a gun."

Why don't you just tell the letter you have a gun?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Why are you telling people you did it and you know its a crime, gently caress have some goddamn sense.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Hugh bred

Me (20F) with my dad (50's M). I'm losing my mind over my relationship with him. He has said the most repulsive things and I can't really move on.

quote:

Hey all, I'm about at my wit's end with my family situation and I need help. I'm sorry this post is all over the place. I've never put it all out there before. My parents and I have never completely gotten along. I'm the oldest child and the only girl, not sure if that makes a difference or not. My parents are still together after around 25 years of marriage and they should get divorced. I worry about my two younger brothers living in that house with them. Luckily I made it out alive and I moved out about 6 months after I turned 18.

All throughout my childhood there were issues between my parents. I remember they would argue and scream every day when I was in elementary/middle school. Now they don't ever talk, like ever. They live in the same house but sleep in separate rooms and seriously don't even say "hey" when they pass each other. They talk about each other to my brothers and I but it's always complaints and accusations. The most recent accusation from my dad is that my mom is stealing money from him and that she's locked him out of his accounts. He says he can't afford anything because my mom will spend all the money immediately. My mom said basically the same thing about my dad, that he has his own account where he has thousands of dollars and doesn't give her any of it. (They work together and own their own business so it's just one paycheck coming in.)

I wasn't a bad kid. I was artistic and musical and I loved going to school. I made awesome grades (minus a few B's and C's in late high school) and I didn't get in trouble outside of the house. I did every extracurricular imaginable. In high school I was rebellious and angry. I hated my parents for treating each other like poo poo and for being so strict with me. There were infinite rules that none of my other friends had. I started to sneak out of the house and smoke weed. When my dad found out, he smashed my phone with a hammer and screamed for hours and hours every day about it. He hit me the night he found out and told me I would never be allowed to leave the house again. He told me my life was over. My window was glued shut and there were deadbolts on the front and back doors that my dad would lock every night. Only he had the key. I wasn't allowed to get on the internet or see any friends for about a year and a half. Every time I would leave the house with my mom or take a shower my dad would go through all of my belongings to try and find something I was hiding from him. I was forced to sleep in my mom's bed with her every night from sophomore year to when I moved out and I was never allowed to shut a door behind me. He took my journal and kept it for "evidence" of what I'd done. I started self harming and had to go to a hospital. My parents don't have health insurance and I had to pay for the entire hospital bill (all my life savings for college. it was a lot. I had a very good job). My mom didn't really do anything.

I've gotten past what happened. My dad hasn't, and he sobs like every night about how I ruined his life, robbed him of happiness, etc. I visited home over mother's day weekend and I had to comfort him while he cried about how he has no happy memories and that I broke his heart.

(He refused to attend my high school graduation because he didn't like who I was dating at the time and because that person was gonna be at the ceremony)

Freshman year of college was rough. I started dating a girl seriously for the first time (still dating her, I love her very much) and when I told my dad, he went on about how I've broken his heart again and I've betrayed him. There were some other rough things and I didn't talk to him for about four or five months after that. He didn't wish me a happy birthday for the second time in my life (last time was when I turned 17, we went on a family vacation during my birthday and he refused to go). He stopped paying the rent on my dorm and I was evicted in March. He also refused to pay tuition for my second semester so I lost those credits I worked on. Currently I'm entirely financially independent from him and can't afford to go back to school next year. So be it, I'm going to save up. I don't know how long it'll be until I can afford a semester of college but I will get my degrees :/

He's currently trying to make amends with me. He says he feels like he's running out of time to be the father he's always wanted to be. He wants me to visit for father's day and I really don't want to. The rest of my family will be out of town and it will just be me and him. At the same time, I also feel guilty about leaving him alone.

It's really hard to talk to him. All he ever wants to talk about is himself. He never asks about me or how I'm doing. Think Michael Scott and Trump mixed together. He says lowkey racist, homophobic, islamophobic, etc things and he thinks they're all fine to say. He's very intolerant and the kind of person who, if he wasn't my dad, I would completely cut out of my life. He texts me every single day. I was less stressed when I wasn't talking to him for those few months.

Recently my girlfriend suggested that my dad has borderline. It makes sense, he fits every single criteria. He's ruined relationships with nearly everyone in his life, friends and family. He's obsessed with himself and is terrified that people will abandon him. He's a narcissist. I can provide examples of every single symptom of borderline. He refuses to go to therapy and says the only way that he can heal (from me sneaking out and smoking weed, my mom) is by talking to me.

I don't know what to do. I'm indifferent about continuing a relationship with him. I don't want to visit on father's day but I also feel terrible about not wanting to. I don't know what to say to him when he talks poo poo about my mom or Muslims because I feel like I've said everything already. My mind is a mess and I can't get over how he is as a person and what he's done in the past. He's exactly the same as before and hasn't made any efforts to get better or change. I don't even know what my specific question is about this situation. I feel trapped and need to hear what people think about it. Should I visit on father's day? Should I tell him to stop talking to me? Has this happened to anyone else? I feel like I'm going crazy.

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

Buzkashi posted:

This one is beautiful! "How can I have daddy issues when my father was absent for most of my upbringing?"

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Danaru posted:

gently caress!
I love it when people come on reddit to confess their crimes, I hope each and every one of them gets to see their dumb post printed on 36x24" card stock at their trial.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Hugh bred

Me (20F) with my dad (50's M). I'm losing my mind over my relationship with him. He has said the most repulsive things and I can't really move on.

Forget that pitiful sack of poo poo and :sever: :sever: :sever: ss:ever: forever

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

*wife is rubbing the wallpaper, it's been a few hours*

Wife: there's a city in the wall, I can taste it
Husbando: I'M GOING OUT FOR A DRINK HONEY

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Jun 7, 2017

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

Danaru posted:

The same company that owns Marshalls owns Homegoods, and I guarantee part of his probation trespassed him from those properties. Idiot is so thoroughly hosed.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
[US][MT]Trying to sue local college for wrongfully expelling me, but over 50 lawyers won't even consult with me

quote:

I was expelled from a private Catholic college a few months ago. During the process, the college bent, broke, or ignored dozens of rules because the administration was (I know this sounds crazy) out to get me. I have hundreds of pages of email correspondence, hours of audio recordings, and dozens of pages of reports from the college showing very clearly that they did not handle this correctly.

My only "crime" was hanging up unauthorized religious posters quoting Catholic teaching about an issue present at the college. Remember this is a Catholic school. After a verbal argument with some administration members, I was suspended for "posing a threat to the community". The college even called the police to escort me off campus with the suspension letter.

They then prevented me from accessing all electronic resources (email, online coursework, grades, etc), even though they said I needed to contact my professors to do schoolwork off-campus. The suspension said I could not contact the college in any way, even through a third party. I appealed the suspension twice, because after the first time they told me the reply I got wasn't actually a response. The second time they refused to lift the suspension, not because it was valid (it wasn't) but because they claimed I violated it.

They pursued a student conduct case, a Title IX case, and an equal opportunity employment case against me. Part of their argument involved citing ABC News to show I wasn't Catholic, in an attempt to discredit any potential case for religious discrimination. Several times they told me outright lies while almost simultaneously supplying me with direct evidence of the lie. They missed required deadlines, only to tell me they had extended them when I brought it up. Those changed deadlines meant I didn't have time to find witnesses. They changed the charges against me without no notification at 4pm the day before a hearing. At one of the hearings (for the Equal Opportunity investigation), I was told that my advisor was not allowed to talk to me, and that we must pass notes back and forth. There is no such rule in either of the rule versions they selectively changed between when it was convenient.

There's even more than this. I compiled a searchable archive and interactive timeline of all the evidence against the college, because there's so much of it it's hard to keep track of it all otherwise. I have audio of college officials admitting on record there is no precedent for this and their rules don't really allow for this situation.

tl;dr: I was expelled from a Catholic school for being too Catholic. The college screwed up big time and self-documented their violations along the way.

Now the question:

What am I supposed to do when the college is a large part of the city (and state) community, and no lawyer will get back to me, except to say they have a conflict of interest or plain don't want to touch it? I have literally contacted over 50 lawyers, and only about six ever got back to me. I even paid a $300 consultation fee to a national law firm specializing in education law, only to have it refunded because they claimed a conflict of interest before I had a chance to talk to anyone above a secretary. Not a single one has said I don't have a case, but a friend-of-a-friend who is a lawyer said I probably do have a case but nobody would want to take it (her included).

The posters in question.

He elaborated a bit more on /r/catholicism after /r/legaladvice roasted his nuts off

quote:

On January 30th, 2017, college administrators confronted me and demanded I stop hanging up the posters. They gave me an official letter saying as much. During the confrontation, an administrator took posters out of my hand and only gave them back when I told her they were my property. They then tore down other posters I had hung up minutes before they had arrived. I told them repeatedly that the posters were mine and they needed to give them to me. They refused for no reason other than stubbornness. Eventually I informed them they had one more chance to give the posters back. They interpreted this as a threat, and were extremely angry. I clarified that I would be taking the posters out of their hands and leaving the building. When I attempted to do so, one of the administrators grew close to tears and backed into a corner cowering. They had already called campus security at this point. Soon after, another administrator showed up on scene, and called the police after stating "we will be done with this and you will never return." I decided I had had enough and left the campus at around the time the police arrived.

quote:

I originally hung up a couple posters because I was curious what the response would be. However, when they were removed and the whole building was suddenly full of pro-gay posters, I decided to respond with more posters of my own. Then the event you saw happened.

If the reaction hadn't been so severe, I think the posters would have started a discussion. Instead people started chanting "love trumps hate" as they tore them down and reported me to authorities for hate crimes. Students actually did that before administration told me to stop.

After /r/Catholicism also roasted his nuts off, the guy got so mad he created his own subreddit specifically about how he's the good guy here. Half of the posts are him jerking himself off and the rest are, unsurprisingly, roasting his nuts off.

Imagine being SUCH a dense shitpile of a human being that you inspire a pro-gay rally at a catholic school

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Danaru posted:

gently caress!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c_I841J6_M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Danaru posted:

[US][MT]Trying to sue local college for wrongfully expelling me, but over 50 lawyers won't even consult with me

The posters in question.

He elaborated a bit more on /r/catholicism after /r/legaladvice roasted his nuts off

After /r/Catholicism also roasted his nuts off, the guy got so mad he created his own subreddit specifically about how he's the good guy here. Half of the posts are him jerking himself off and the rest are, unsurprisingly, roasting his nuts off.

Imagine being SUCH a dense shitpile of a human being that you inspire a pro-gay rally at a catholic school

The posters could have started a discussion? Of what how icky the gays are?