Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Breetai posted:

Sir, this is a McDonald's drivethru.

Don't try to gently caress me, my wife, or my cat, kid.

*slurps the diet soda loudly*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I also get forty hours a week on the clock :ssh:

That said I'm still broke a lot of the time because bills are expensive and being able to pick up a couple hours here and there at 20/hr is nice when I want to buy stuff related to a hobby I've had my entire life

Many pages behind but thread delivers, super critical gbs poster outs himself as comic book guy working OT for funmoney. Classic goon

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lmao

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

DOMDOM posted:

Many pages behind but thread delivers, super critical gbs poster outs himself as comic book guy working OT for funmoney. Classic goon

Oh lmao I guess Benghazi 2 is a renamed Dickeye, he would talk about and defend his practice of working for company scrip all the time in the Cinema Discusso thread. I haven't read it in years but I'm very surprised to find out he's still doing this and coincidentally still poor.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

I feel like Pick imprinted on Hugh like some sort of duckling and imagine it must be hard for her friends to see her fall on this sword just because she thinks devoting so much time and energy on a man that is both broken of body and mind is some sort of noble endeavor. I'll miss the odd animal thread here and there.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Batterypowered7 posted:

I feel like Pick imprinted on Hugh like some sort of duckling and imagine it must be hard for her friends to see her fall on this sword just because she thinks devoting so much time and energy on a man that is both broken of body and mind is some sort of noble endeavor. I'll miss the odd animal thread here and there.

quote:

There have been 51902 posts made by Pick, an average of 18.01 posts per day, since registering on Jul 18, 2009.

She'll be back within a week

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i thought pick was sorta funny until the 9000 realposts about her damaged brain

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

quote:

Now his mom is texting me and calling me (8times) to tell me she will never hate anyone like she will hate me if I don't have this baby and that she hopes I can never have children ever again if I do.

Sooo, mom. What exactly do you envision is the endgame here? You have a grandchild but its mom hates you so much you never ever get to see it?

Brainworm
Mar 23, 2007

...one of these--
As he hath spices of them all, not all,
For I dare so far free him--made him fear'd...
Nap Ghost

Tender Bender posted:

Oh lmao I guess Benghazi 2 is a renamed Dickeye, he would talk about and defend his practice of working for company scrip all the time in the Cinema Discusso thread. I haven't read it in years but I'm very surprised to find out he's still doing this and coincidentally still poor.

Oh relax. Benghazi 2 is fine. Pick is fine. They're ordinary people making ordinary decisions subject to ordinary human frailties. Not like these two:

quote:

I [M30] thinks my fiancé is lying to me [F29]

submitted 2 hours ago * by inspireyourself

My girlfriend is in another country for a couple of months. Since we use texting as a platform to communicate, we run into a lot of silly problems. Our time zones are 12 hours apart, so, when I wake and go to work, its time for her to sleep. When she wakes, its time for me to sleep. She doesn't have a job, so she doesn't have a place to reach in the morning.

Usually during my mornings, she chats with me, I comply and respond, she knows that I have work and I have office, but I dont try to stop her because then she would tell me that "I'm ignoring her." She would throw a fit, say she is upset, and tell me that "you left me even when I was upset. Yeah, your work/parents/family/friends are more important than me".

Day before yesterday, in the morning, I was again chatting with her while she was upset. My cousin sent me a message, to which I replied, and in 30 seconds, returned to her. She says "All I ask is for your undivided attention and I never get it. Everybody else is more important than me. I have no one to give me comfort. You are always too busy. I'm so lonely always." Then she switches her phone off.

I send her some messages hoping that she will read them when she wakes up, telling her that her behaviour was inappropriate, and just switching her phone off wont solve anything (she does it many times. Blocks me many times too.). I told her that I wont stand for it again. I told her that being her SO, we should be able to talk to each other anytime, and never avoid each other.

Next day, no response from her. Later that night, when its my morning, she messages "Hey. I've been sick. I was heart broken because of how you treated me while messaging. Plus I had a back ache. I've been on painkillers all day. Then, I went out grocery shopping and fell while pulling a shopping cart, hurting both my legs, and even people around me started laughing at me."

The thing is, I expected that she will come up with something like this to excuse her not talking to me for 24 hours straight, and escape giving replies to the questions I put. And that is what she did exactly! I tried asking her details about how she fell. She goes "Oh I'm suffering all day and this is what you ask me? You dont love me. I told you I'm hurt and you only want to argue" I expected this again. That if I try asking her what exactly happened, she will just get mad at me and blame me. (While she grills me about proving little things at my end, and I always respond to her queries) The conversation later ended up with her throwing a couple of "fucks" and "bastards" via texting. Then she says that "you will regret this more than you ever have". She blocks me, and then unblocks me an hour later.

Next day, she is back to the "I love yous" etc. I'm still waiting for an explanation as to why she didn't talk to me all day, and what was the real story behind her "falling over a shopping cart." Also, who really laughs at someone who falls while pulling a shopping cart. She is in Chicago, do people in Chicago laugh at a person when they fall? It sounds too shady.

I think she is lying. Should I try to find out the truth whether she is really hurt or not, or should I let it go.

tl;dr: My girlfriend is lying to me, trying to dodge important relationship questions. I want to know how to handle the situation in the most peaceful and loving way possible.

Edit: She mentioned she was with her dad when the shopping cart incident happened. I texted her dad a simple "Goodmorning. Have a nice day." I expected to ask him about her when he responds. The reply I get from her (which is what she unblocked me for): "Dont involve my family, because then I will involve yours, and it will be really ugly." Then she blocks me from her dad's phone.

Poirot here might just be on to something.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Larry Parrish posted:

i thought pick was sorta funny until the 9000 realposts about her damaged brain

Yeah, that was what tipped her over into hilarious territory.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Caufman posted:

I have almost never been jealous for my wife's attention, and it was an obstacle we had to overcome. I'm not speaking for every scenario. Just mine.

The reason I wasn't jealous was because I never met a rival for her attention that seriously intimidated me. When we first met, my wife was being courted (it was pretty cute, actually) by a nice, handsome, college athlete who was boring her to death. Then when my wife went off to grad school in another city, I never felt threatened because her stories to me were first and foremost about the jokers she had as classmates or professors. I do think there are potential rivals out there who are actually more attractive to my wife than I am. Thankfully, though, I've since made plans and allies to eliminate them on positive id.

My wife understood my behavior differently. She and I have always started from a position of different personalities. She would regularly (though not with distress) share with me that she felt jealous pangs when she sees or hears me talking to other women. And, when she trusted me enough, she also shared that some women do make her feel insecure. When she explained this to me, I slowly began better to understand her perspective. She was perceiving that I didn't value our monogamous relationship like she did. I started to see ways that I could better show her that I did value her and us without feigning jealousy. I invest my love in her.

I also told her that I do have plans to liquidate other suitors. That makes her laugh with more confidence. I don't go into the details so as not to upset her with killology.

:staredog:

Uh, source your quotes I hope?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

quote:

She is in Chicago, do people in Chicago laugh at a person when they fall? It sounds too shady. 

Lmao what a dumbass

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I can't imagine having someone that high maintenance in my life let alone as my long term romantic partner

Barudak
May 7, 2007

purple death ray posted:

I can't imagine having someone that high maintenance in my life let alone as my long term romantic partner

I live in Chicago and I laugh at people who fall down all the time, but they tend to be Chicago Fire players not random people.

Brainworm
Mar 23, 2007

...one of these--
Nap Ghost
This one's from Bizarro Pick:

quote:

How do I fix this? How do I leave? [28M & 27F, married 2 years, together 7 years.] Relationships

submitted 3 years ago * by sparklyshit

I probably shouldn't have married him in the first place, because everything everyone has been telling me has pretty much been right. He doesn't care about me - or he cares, but not enough to make an effort. My parents never liked him. They said he was selfish.

We've been together for 7 years now, courthouse married for almost 4. We live together; he moved to a different state to school, and I followed him. Things were okay at first, though I took issue with him spending most of his time at school and not with me. I got over it, he was working hard in school and doing well.

He left to do a year in the military, as a member of the Reserves. I missed him desperately. I wrote him a letter every single day he was in Basic. He wrote me back a few times.

Later on we decided we should get "officially" married with all our family and friends in attendance. We had a big wedding ceremony and everything, everyone was very happy. His family loves me. One of the things that always bothered me was that he never got me a ring. I asked about it. I bludgeoned him with hints. I offered to pay for it myself if only he'd just pick one out. I never got one, though 5 weeks before the wedding I finally managed to nag him into getting a wedding band. Stupid and petty - but I still resent that he never made the effort.

Last year I moved out temporarily to do an internship in a different city, and I think that's when it all went to poo poo, because I realized I didn't need him, and that he didn't do anything for me. What did he really contribute to my life? Nothing - I did all the household chores (except for cleaning the litter box and taking out the trash). I support the household financially. He's in school - he makes a couple hundred bucks a month through the Reserves, and that's about it. The the gently caress did I need him for again? The last straw was when he forgot to pay the rent, resulting in a $100 late charge. I lost my poo poo - I don't even LIVE there, and I still have to be on top of all his poo poo, in addition to taking care of myself away from him? I was paying rent on two places at once, and the internship was not exactly well-paying. In fact, I was paying more in rent than what my internship was paying, so I was basically living off my savings -- but at least I was getting job experience, right?

So I told him I wanted to leave and that I wanted a divorce. He brushed it off, thinking I wasn't serious. "Fine, just leave me the cats," was pretty much the exact words.

I'll admit I was not perfect. Around this time I met a guy on OkCupid (had a profile up for meeting new friends) and we ended up meeting in person, once. we clicked. I found him wildly attractive. I ended up kissing him while tipsy on the night we met in person. Husband found out, and of course he wasn't happy. (That guy and I have since agreed never to see each other in person and are mostly out of contact. Once in a while he'll drop me a line to recommend some new music... that's about it.)

Now realizing that I might actually be serious about leaving, my husband and I talked things out, and he told me that he loved me and wanted me to stay. We agreed to stay together at least until he finished grad school - otherwise he wouldn't have anywhere to live, and wouldn't be able to finish school because of lack of money. We went to a marriage counselor, who told us we had a lot to work on, and that I needed to be better about boundaries when it came to male friends.

That leads us to where we are now. I've since finished my internship, and I've moved back home. we've fallen back into our old habits, and not much has really changed. I still do the housework. I still have to stay on top of things, though now he calls me a lazy bum because I don't work anymore. We're still living off of savings, because he's still in school, but the savings are running out and that's what's causing me stress.

Our financial situation: I danced/worked as a stripper, and that's our main source of income. I quit last April and haven't really been back since, other than a couple nights here in there whenever I needed quick cash. I don't want to dance anymore. It's physically and emotionally exhausting work. There have been nights that I come home so physically exhausted and sore that I can't get out of bed the next day, because I dance my heart out on stage. That money is not easy to earn, not to even mention how it hosed me up sexually. (I used to and still occasionally get raging angry when my husband grabs me, or gropes me, or does anything I find sexually degrading. It seems normal to me to want to hit him, since that's my first response when a customer acts that way.) My husband was never a fan of my dancing to begin with, though he understood that we needed the money. I just paid our rent for this month, and we don't have enough to cover next month, so I will most likely be making my way back to the club again this month.

My husband, having graduated his BS program last year, is now doing an MS program. He all but failed most his classes last semester. Okay, I understand that - not having me around, me trying to divorce him, his mind wasn't really on school. This semester he dropped all but one class because he's failing them. He doesn't really have an excuse, other than that he's "not motivated." The thing that makes me incredibly mad is that I paid his tuition those semesters. Money that I had been saving "just in case" is all gone now.

My husband wants me to just liquidate our investments so we can have cash, but I really dislike the idea of spending the last bits of our money like that. (The only reason we even HAVE investments/savings is because I had the financial savvy to start saving a couple years back, and the stock market did well last year.) He has a job lined up starting in June, though it's not 100% and he says "we just need to get through the end of May, and then I'll be making money and you can be a housewife. Quit complaining."

As you can imagine, I'm pretty loving cranky about this because I danced WHILE I was in grad school, and despite a lack of motivation, somehow managed to get my degree. Dancing paid well and I enjoyed it for a while (that flexible schedule really helped), but my husband always told me to "get a real job." When I got that internship, he said, "no, I meant a REAL job... that actually pays well." He's an engineer. He thinks he's the greatest contribution to society. I'm but a lowly biologist myself, why would anyone want to hire me?

Originally my husband said that he would get a job and help out if he took a lighter courseload or dropped his classes. So far, he hasn't. In fact, he spends all his spare time at school, participating in a very intensive/rigorous extracurricular engineering team. It's not uncommon for him to be at school for 12-14 hours a day, 4-5 days a week.

I don't know what to do. Our marriage counselor said we have communication problems - and I agree, I used to have a tendency to bottle things up and repress it, until some tiny thing sets me off and I explode. Then my husband thinks I'm completely ridiculous for getting mad over some tiny thing and say I'm crazy. So I've been better about it, trying to tell him things calmly and rationally. But when I bring up him wasting my money on school, him not doing well and not appreciating the sacrifices I've made for him, I get "... are you on your period? You're on your period, you're just being a crazy female."

I just can't deal with it anymore. He's not an insensitive dick ALL the time, but sometimes I can't tell when he is and when he's just joking around. When I got mad and asked him what purpose he had, why would I keep him around, he replied, "... because I have the DICK!" I bring up the ring - "you're still on that? Holy poo poo, get over it already."

It's so much easier to just go on a day at a time, and and pretend everything is okay. He's not a complete shithead - we enjoy each other's company, and we get along well. But it's these big problems that leave me dumbfounded. Nothing is BAD enough to actually leave him for, does that make sense? Especially since we might be moving again for his job in a couple months - and now that we've been married a few years, both our families are asking us about when we're having kids, and we've been talking about it...

Does any of this sound insurmountable? Can we fix this with enough counseling?

And if not, how do I extricate myself from this relationship when I've spent a quarter of my life with this guy, and my entire adult life has been built with his? We're so comfortable together - I don't know if I could ever find anyone else to "fit" with me when so much of my personality has been molded by being with him?

And he has his good moments too, that keep me holding on, that maybe he's capable of changing. He bought me a stethoscope for Christmas, when I told him I was thinking about med school. Honestly, it almost moved me to tears because it was the most supportive thing he's ever done for me.

TL;DR: My husband can be an immature manchild. Do I ever have any hope of him ever growing up and contributing to our relationship, or have I enabled him for so long that he'll probably never change?

Agentdark
Dec 30, 2007
Mom says I'm the best painter she's ever seen. Jealous much? :hehe:
So what thread is the poo poo with pick in?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Her all caps emphasis words make me want to DIE.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
It's in the gas chamber. The one that says Hugh.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Brainworm posted:

lol she thinks that the husband who resents her despite (because of?) her putting him through grad school with sex work is going to support her through med school because he bought her a $5 toy at a drugstore.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Brainworm posted:

Lol maybe the reason he's cranky is because he realized he's dating a striper

Tip for the boyfriend: stop dating stripers you idiot

Edit: nevermind they're married and she's still a striper lol this will turn out well

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Straight White Shark posted:

lol she thinks that the husband who resents her despite (because of?) her putting him through grad school with sex work is going to support her through med school because he bought her a $5 toy at a drugstore.
That whole story is two assholes, but the woman really comes across as uhhh... less of an rear end in a top hat and more actually lazy for real. With some guy who is somehow failing out of grad school... twice... and seems kind of okay with it. A graduate degree in biology and no job? uhh???? I just strip once in a while when I feel like it instead? I mean that's fine. It's your life, but don't blame the degree. Not sure the point of putting up with the idiot she's married to, either.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Jun 9, 2017

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Do not ever go to grad school unless you have a wealthy family who will fund your life unconditionally. And even then it's still a stupid decision.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Tender Bender posted:

Do not ever go to grad school unless you have a wealthy family who will fund your life unconditionally. And even then it's still a stupid decision.
Grad school is fine if you get paid to do it. An MS program that translates directly to getting better jobs is still fine even if you don't. You just need to either be passionate about it or the type of person who stresses themselves out over finishing and just throws themselves at it 110%. Lots of people aren't like that so it's fine to not do grad school.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Jun 9, 2017

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Khorne posted:

Grad school is fine if you get paid to do it. An MS program that translates directly to getting better jobs is still fine even if you don't. You just need to either be passionate about it or the type of person who stresses themselves out over finishing and just throws themselves at it 110%. Lots of people aren't like that so it's fine to not do grad school.
]

Well if you have a major that's useless without a graduate degree that's another issue (I did too). From my experience it was working long hours of high quality labor for less than minimum wage, and I don't know of many terminal master's programs that actually pay you and waive tuition (or any doctoral programs at all if you're not in the sciences).

I dunno, for me it was the biggest mistake of my life and I'm only now, years later recovering from the opportunity cost of getting right out of college and making peanuts for years.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Tender Bender posted:

Well if you have a major that's useless without a graduate degree that's another issue (I did too). From my experience it was working long hours of high quality labor for less than minimum wage, and I don't know of many terminal master's programs that actually pay you and waive tuition (or any doctoral programs at all if you're not in the sciences).

I dunno, for me it was the biggest mistake of my life and I'm only now, years later recovering from the opportunity cost of getting right out of college and making peanuts for years.

You get paid by the company you work for if you're in a STEM field.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

My Linux Rig posted:

Lol maybe the reason he's cranky is because he realized he's dating a striper

Tip for the boyfriend: stop dating stripers you idiot

Edit: nevermind they're married and she's still a striper lol this will turn out well

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
That stripper's husband is a real piece of poo poo but she's out of her mind if she thinks we're gonna believe she was trolling OKCupid for 'friends'

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

tactlessbastard posted:

That stripper's husband is a real piece of poo poo but she's out of her mind if she thinks we're gonna believe she was trolling OKCupid for 'friends'
Nobody uses OKCupid for friends. Friends are what you get when you meet someone and find out you don't want to gently caress them, but end up talking anyways because you don't want to abandon half a beer.

Doesn't stop a lot of people from lying about it though.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
That's what Adult Friend Finder is for. I mean it's even in the name.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

fruit on the bottom posted:

That's what Adult Friend Finder is for. I mean it's even in the name.

I chuckled.

Brainworm
Mar 23, 2007

...one of these--
Nap Ghost
Searching r/relationships for "butterflies" doesn't disappoint.

My (20M) girlfriend (22F) of 3.5 years likes to talk to and go out with other guys because she gets "butterflies" from it

quote:

So, there's this guy right now, I'll name Paul, who my SO has been texting heavily and talking on the phone with for over a month now (we live together, by the way). At first, I thought that this guy would be like any other guy that my SO knows, and that they were just platonic friends. However, that's not what's going on.

After I confronted her about how she's constantly talking to this guy unlike she would a friend, she told me that she does this thing, and has during our whole relationship at least thrice, where she will talk to a guy as if she is starting up a relationship with them, flirting and getting to know them, because it gives her "butterflies." She told me she only does this with guys she finds attractive, and wants them to reciprocate the feelings, else she breaks it off.

She says that the butterflies are important to her, and that she doesn't get them in our relationship anymore as you only get this feeling when a relationship is new, right? I do everything I can for her to make her feel desired and everything, and I know she knows that. She said she does.

She also told me she thinks it's an accomplishment for her that she hasn't physically cheated on me yet.

Here's the weirdest part, though: she outright told me that with this current guy any other, she never wanted to actually leave me for them and be with them. She told me that she never sees a future in any of these guys, where, in her future, she wants the security of simply having a man in her life that she can be 100% herself around. Apparently I'm incredibly unique in this way, because she's always ever wanted to be with me.

She says she's always loved me the same, and wants things to return to normal, but she still wants to talk to Paul, even though every single time I think about how she's basically dating two people in two different stages of a relationship, it loving kills me thinking that I'm not good enough for her.

When I asked her which she values more, me and everything our relationship is, or the butterfly feeling from talking to random guys, she didn't exactly give me a clear answer until she finally said she guessed she valued me more. But she asked me if she was supposed to sacrifice her happiness over mine to stay with me and not talk to other guys, or if she were to sacrifice my happiness and continue talking to Paul, and to hope that I don't leave. I told her she would be happier ultimately without talking to other guys, and that she would get butterflies again from me if she just tried, but she couldn't care less to make a decision. She talks to me like a nuisance when I bring it up, actually, because she thinks this will all just pass. She thinks my being depressed is just temporary, and she says she doesn't think there are any consequences to her actions. Okay I'm done writing now.

So am I supposed to put up with this side of her and let her do this with other guys for the rest of our lives?

tl;dr: GF of 3.5 years likes to talk to attractive men who like her because it gives her butterflies, and she doesn't seem to think it's a big deal, even though she knows it hurts me when she talks to this current guy.

Why can't he just take pride in her accomplishments, like totally not cheating?

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Girl hosed in front of cameras on purpose to teach her parents a lesson, but didn't realize her dad would beat off to her porn: a tale as old as video cameras.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

quote:

I told her she would be happier ultimately without talking to other guys, and that she would get butterflies again from me if she just tried, 

Wrong, bucko.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Brainworm posted:

Searching r/relationships for "butterflies" doesn't disappoint.

My (20M) girlfriend (22F) of 3.5 years likes to talk to and go out with other guys because she gets "butterflies" from it

Why can't he just take pride in her accomplishments, like totally not cheating?

Dude you're 20, youre way too young to settle for garbage because its comfortable. You should be buying a case of live butterflies and letting it loose in her apartment with the note "I hope these last longer than our relationship did"

Brainworm
Mar 23, 2007

...one of these--
Nap Ghost
And now, a Redditor who can't deal with an ordinary level of weird.

Me [20 M] my Girlfriend [19 F]- How do I get her to stop calling my manhood her adorable little "Princess Isabella"? (Im serious)

quote:

TL;DR - My girlfriend is calling my manhood "Princess Isabella" and it's incredibly embarrassing.

Ok so as the title says I've been dating this girl for about two months now and we've been fairly sexually active and now she's taken to calling my manhood her adorable little "Princess Isabella". I mean yeah it's on the smaller side but it's incredibly emasculating. She always just giggles and makes stupid noises at it that you'd make to a baby. I guess I'd just be embarrassed to straight up tell her it bugs me because I dont want her to think things easily get to me. I know the obvious answer is to just tell her it bothers me but.. any other suggestions?

UPDATE: Okay, she just did it again this morning but I didn't have the guts to straight up call her out on it. I asked her gently if she could call it something else instead but she just did her little "aww but pwincess isabella is such a perfect name" oogly oogly BS. I just let it slide. Maybe I'll talk to her about it tonight.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Lol let it slide

I bet he did

Barudak
May 7, 2007

It was one of the tips recommended in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days so unless he has a bet he'll stay with her he and the royal penis should walk.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Just quote Shrek at her vagina.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Just quote Shrek at her vagina.