Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muggins
Mar 3, 2008

I regard the death and mangling of a couple thousand toy soldiers as a small affair, a kind of morning dash
Holy gently caress lol

I think rune wars is probably bad but lololol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
hahah those reviews are amazing. Defending m'Lady AoS.

Well I WAS going to look at this new game but it seems like you've fallen into the same trap as the rest of the industry instead of going the superior and not at all lovely AoS route. What a SHAME. I'm not mad you are.

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

That Runewars talk is weird because I don't know if "bland" is entirely apt for AoS but "embarrassing" would be right on the money for sure when contrasted even with just regular old high fantasy.

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.
My favourite part is this picture caption

quote:

Please don't call these chaps "skeletons" or "undead" They are Waiqar Reanimates. For the Lore Guide tells us so.

Uhhhhhhh

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Gumdrop Larry posted:

That Runewars talk is weird because I don't know if "bland" is entirely apt for AoS but "embarrassing" would be right on the money for sure when contrasted even with just regular old high fantasy.

I dunno, some of it's pretty good. I have no interest in AoS but the new dwarf stuff they put out looks really cool. Also some of the new Orks and that one elf lady on a beetle.

And then some of it just looks really lame, like all the Sigmarines

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
There probably is too much clutter on the table.

Also lol at the idea that buying a bunch of board games is just the same as buying one army because it ends up being a similar price.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

TheChirurgeon posted:

I dunno, some of it's pretty good. I have no interest in AoS but the new dwarf stuff they put out looks really cool. Also some of the new Orks and that one elf lady on a beetle.

That huge beetle was legitimately cool

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

TheChirurgeon posted:

I like the big ork riding a big beastie

Rulebook Heavily
Sep 18, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
So 8th takes a ton of its skeleton from AoS, so why do I like it better than AoS?

I'm just going to compare the two games "at launch", although AoS suffers from a lot of its launch problems still and will do so for the foreseeable future. And I'm going to use organizational points like it's a powerpoint presentation because why the gently caress not, if I'm going to nerd I'm going to nerd fully. It might even make the post readable.
  • AoS had no points or matched play system, whereas 8th does. (blah blah general's handbook it came out a full year+ after launch, shut up.) AoS relied on either a system of gentleman's agreements for matched play, OR it relied on customers forming their own tiny circles that would sustain themselves, OR it was written from the standpoint of rule authors who were and are used to having access to the entire painted GW range at all times, which is the only play environment in which the system at launch could possibly have been considered balanced. Or possibly all of the above. Obviously, not being able to show up to a game unless you 100% trusted everyone or had pre-made lists, or only showing up to a circle of equally dedicated friends which wouldn't grow much, and no one on earth having literally All The Models, was not good for AoS on launch. 8th has points. Even if we ignore the game design purpose of points, they also serve as a social "language" which players can agree is theoretically fair, or fair enough to play by. Hell, it has three. And one of them isn't even fiddly and doesn't require much effort. A 100 narrative power point army is super easy and quick to calculate, whereas the points system is clearly more for the army builders of us - and let's face it, bad formatting aside you're enjoying it already and can't wait for apps to help you with it. I know your hearts.

• AoS increased randomization; 8th decreases it. AoS infamously has random dice-rolled turn order which can see an army go twice in a row, but it also has a "charges can always fail no matter what" rule, a "one army can suddenly double in size" rule and a "one army can win if you use this special seven-pipped die GW sold to roll a 13" rule. To name only a very few. It also had at least a few stinkers amongst its scenarios which were essentially decided at random: the first campaign book had a scenario which involved capturing four parts of the table, but which parts you controlled was decided by dice and nothing else. So you could table your opponent and lose. Coming from Fantasy Battles, this was a gigantic shift even for people who'd come to learn that sometimes Magic meant you lost a unit to a dice roll. 8th edition on launch, however, does away with all of those design choices and on top of this reduces the randomness of the edition that came before it. Reserves are more reliable. Deep striking is more reliable. Larger amount of wounds per figure and larger number of dice per some weapons creates a more statistically reliable playing field. You can guarantee charges within a certain distance. Command points allow you a limited number of rerolls, and even automatic successes on specific checks. And even if I dislike the wound tracking, at least it's pretty frickin simple and that's a personal preference, seeing as how most of the community is quite liking the idea of large things getting weaker while wounded. And note that all of the AoS problems I mentioned are still in it; they are absolute game-killers. And 8th even does one better and has the "to hurt" roll be decided partly by what you're attacking, not solely by the attacker, making it less of an easily mathematically solved exercise in what is the best weapon to take always.

• AoS showed open contempt for its community: 8th at least hides it behind mere greed. Yes, this is a weird one, but consider: On launch, and even now, AoS has rules which openly mock people for using them, involve ridiculous bullshit, make fun of people's appearance, are disability-unfriendly and the list kind of goes on like that and hasn't been deleted or edited at all. 8th ed doesn't do that crap, but it locks the rules release behind a series of books instead of releasing them for free, which overall is a slightly lesser show of utter contempt for your audience than openly shaming them for playing with figures that in some cases were less than a year old at the time in order to make them want to toss them in the trash and buy new ones. And less visible but equally awful were White Dwarf articles which openly derided people for not understanding the brilliance of no-points army building, which is surely something you want from a physical magazine you purchased weekly. It was a goddamn shitshow, and I'll take them at least trying to not be openly disrespectful of the people whose money they are taking as a point in favor in this comparison - if not in general. And even White Dwarf has gotten miles better, for that matter.

• At least the new models in 8th aren't poo poo that totally divides the community. I mean quibble as I might about the guns not having rear sights, the Primaris marines are at least competent, correctly proportioned, have human touches, have a nice amount of detail without going terribly overboard with it and aren't totally stiff (the Inceptors being an exception, holy poo poo the posing on them is terrible for them supposedly being airborne) and the community is overall pretty receptive of them. That I'm listing these as points in favor shows exactly how loving poo poo the new Age of Sigmar models were on launch; tiny-headed golden C-3POs who, two years into the game, still had people regularly assuming they were robots or golems, even after having paid for them and painted them. Or nudist dwarves in near default T-poses with arrows pointing at their rear end cheeks. And a healthy dose of square-butt syndrome. And models whose heads you couldn't find without effort. Overall, the team they have on 40k clearly has by far the larger amount of talent to it. Their new airborne steampunk dwarf line has the exact same "faceless golem" problem on their launch, which shows you that even after learning from that mistake with Sigmarines GW is still capable of doubling down on it anyway. The paint jobs they're doing now are also a massive improvement: for a while, White Dwarf was festooned with pictures of models that were mispainted, didn't have painted eyes etc. in a misguided attempt to look more "natural" like how an average painter would do them, completely missing that a well-painted model is an aspirational thing which inspires people to purchase and try their own hand at it, and the official artwork often posed those models in featureless foggy photoshop voids. They've fortunately stopped doing most of that, presumably for reasons of realizing they shouldn't make their own models look amateurish.

So it's still GW, it's still not going to be the best, it's still not super innovative, but it's a clear sign that GW saw their mistakes and learned from them and iterated into something that more resembles a fun tactical game. Fair Enough.

And someone read our posts. Seriously. I get deja vu with how they phrase some of the criticism they've reported.

Rulebook Heavily
Sep 18, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Bad Moon posted:

That huge beetle was legitimately cool

it was clearly two sculpts tacked together lifelessly, I wish they'd devoted some drat attention to it

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Rulebook Heavily posted:

it was clearly two sculpts tacked together lifelessly, I wish they'd devoted some drat attention to it

Gemstones are heavier than feathers.

Rulebook Heavily
Sep 18, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
They're basically wind chimes, on tiny swingy metal hooks. Even if the wind weren't modelled in, they'd still be swinging just by the beetle moving. Unless they deliberately wanted to make it stand completely still, which isn't very exciting and is incongruous with the character on top being full of movement and life. Either way, a dead sculpt tacked onto a good one.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Rulebook Heavily posted:

So 8th takes a ton of its skeleton from AoS, so why do I like it better than AoS?

I'm just going to compare the two games "at launch", although AoS suffers from a lot of its launch problems still and will do so for the foreseeable future. And I'm going to use organizational points like it's a powerpoint presentation because why the gently caress not, if I'm going to nerd I'm going to nerd fully. It might even make the post readable.

So it's still GW, it's still not going to be the best, it's still not super innovative, but it's a clear sign that GW saw their mistakes and learned from them and iterated into something that more resembles a fun tactical game. Fair Enough.

And someone read our posts. Seriously. I get deja vu with how they phrase some of the criticism they've reported.

For me, it is that they didn't blow up 40k and make a completely new game.

Otherwise shooting into combat, the random turn order, and the stupid picking CC system of AoS kills it.
If it wasn't for the bonus you get in CC for charging in 40k I would drop it like a sack of potatoes. Such a stupid stupid system that actively punishes the player 50% of the time. DUMB. I joke about GW because, hey, Death Thread... but the CC resolution in AoS is one of the worse game designs I have ever seen.

Rulebook Heavily
Sep 18, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

LordAba posted:

For me, it is that they didn't blow up 40k and make a completely new game.

Otherwise shooting into combat, the random turn order, and the stupid picking CC system of AoS kills it.
If it wasn't for the bonus you get in CC for charging in 40k I would drop it like a sack of potatoes. Such a stupid stupid system that actively punishes the player 50% of the time. DUMB. I joke about GW because, hey, Death Thread... but the CC resolution in AoS is one of the worse game designs I have ever seen.

What's not to enjoy about a melee-centric system that lets your models be shot while fighting and punishes you for charging an even number of units into combat, right?

40k doing away with the shooting thing (aside from pistols, and then only into the melee you're in) and making chargers always go first saves it so hard. It is recognizably a game.

Catfishenfuego
Oct 21, 2008

Moist With Indignation

Serotonin posted:

Yeah Ive had that chat about AOS in my LGS a few times in total good faith then caught myself thinking 'gently caress that sounds snarky as gently caress calling it perfect for young kids'.

Also some of the design decisions Ive always struggled with like shooting while engaged in combat have made perfect sense to the kids Im playing with. They've watched LOTR, they've seen Legolas shoot his bow while fighing Orcs, why cant my guys fire their bows? everything in my wargaming grogy soul screams its wrong , but me, they like it.

Mate I'm almost 30 and I saw LOTR when I was a kid, you gotta update your cultural references of what kids have seen.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender
Having played a few games, I think Command Points are by far the best addition to the new edition. 40k needed a manage-able resource so goddamn bad. Say what you will about Power levels (I think they're fine), but the Narrative Play missions are the most interesting part of the new rulebook's add-on rules. Narrative play has the most interesting (and asymmetrical) missions and adds interesting custom strategems for attackers/defenders.

Ultiville
Jan 14, 2005

The law protects no one unless it binds everyone, binds no one unless it protects everyone.

LordAba posted:

I'm interested in that Runwars game, let me read a review of it!

"Coming from Age of Sigmar in particular and being an avid player and fan of that game, it all just seems too cumbersome and weighted down with fiddly bits. Age of Sigmar is four pages of rules, your figures, whatever surface you are playing on, some terrain models, and a tape measure. Resolutions are all D6 based. All of the unit rules are on Warscrolls, which you can pull up on your phone. It's really a simpler game in terms of rules and physical components, but equally complex and deep. Maybe some folks think all of the extra stuff makes it more strategic or whatever, but I look at all of the clutter out on the table including the double dials you put out by your units and just kind of shrug. Yep, it's a Fantasy Flight Game. "
"I'll not be trading in any of my Age of Sigmar armies for Runewars booster packs primarily because I think this game- which already seems destined for popularity- feels almost completely redundant with other games. It feels far too much like a "me too" product put on the market chiefly to appeal to three kinds of players. One is the massive X-Wing fanbase, who would likely prefer that this game were set in the Star Wars universe and featured land battles with AT-ATs and ranks of Stormtroopers rather than the embarrassingly bland Terrinoth setting. The second type is board gamers who are reluctant to play games that have tape measures and army books or have not gotten the memo that buying stacks of board games is just as expensive as buying a miniatures army. The third are players who are still (to speak quite frankly) stupidly aggrieved that Games Workshop smartly rebooted and streamlined Warhammer Fantasy Battles into Age of Sigmar. "

The one thing consistently worse than GW? GW fans.

Ahahahahaha wow.

Granted, I think it is probably true that Runewars will have trouble finding a niche and taking off, but the rest of those comments are so silly I have trouble crediting that as real understanding so much as if you just decide to say something has all the flaws, you're basically bound to hit the legit complaints in the blast.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Rulebook Heavily posted:

I said nothing of the dumb elf they glued to the top of that cool bug :colbert:

Elves ruin everything.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Rulebook Heavily posted:

I've wanted to get this for a while but :lol: at both the price and the tiny points of contact. Can you easily remove the elf rider? That might make it more desirable.

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

I think my biggest complaint from a modelling perspective of gw is their inability to make a nice uncomplicated sculpt. So many of their models are these busy, spindly centerpieces that look like a nightmare to transport anywhere

Irate Tree
Mar 12, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chill la Chill posted:

I've wanted to get this for a while but :lol: at both the price and the tiny points of contact. Can you easily remove the elf rider? That might make it more desirable.

I got the elf from a bits seller (sans wings) and she absolutely can be removed with ease. She has a large peg in her right foot and a smaller peg in the left that fits into the branches she stands on and even those don't need to be on the bug, i don't think.

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

While I haven't played Sigmar personally, like GW's other products I'm sure it's both Cool, and Good.

RocknRollaAyatollah
Nov 26, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

w00tmonger posted:

I think my biggest complaint from a modelling perspective of gw is their inability to make a nice uncomplicated sculpt. So many of their models are these busy, spindly centerpieces that look like a nightmare to transport anywhere

I wouldn't be surprised if the recent trend of making all their models super busy was to make recasting harder. That's my :tinfoil: take on that one.

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

RocknRollaAyatollah posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if the recent trend of making all their models super busy was to make recasting harder. That's my :tinfoil: take on that one.

100% it's some combination of this, and assuming that lots of poo poo on a model means it's a good sculpt rather than just a complicated one.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
Their competitors have less detail, therefore they're worse.

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of *blank*

Catfishenfuego posted:

Mate I'm almost 30 and I saw LOTR when I was a kid, you gotta update your cultural references of what kids have seen.

My kids have both seen LOTR. :colbert:

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

RocknRollaAyatollah posted:

For the new dark imperium starter box the plague marines are super busy (or chaotic :hehe:) but their new flagship models, the Bigly Marines, are comparatively restrained. It's more likely down to design foibles than any tinfoil conspiracy.

I think the reason the new death guard look so super busy is their outline has been lost under all these big smooth textureless horns and bells and things. The GW designers could stand going back to the design basics and having the outlines distinctive with detail being added by texture rather than horns everywhere turning the outlines into spiky blobs.

e: Check out the silhouettes of these two sets of comparatively sized death guard models:

Forgeworld Death Guard Terminators. All the limbs are distinct, the is gorgeous detail on the models (at least the forge world bits).

Dark Imperium Death Guard plaguemarines. A couple of the models are fine but for most of them the chainlink tabards and other hanging details muddy the legs and the combination of horns, smoke, piping and that little skull with wings break up any distinct outline.

Hamshot fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Jun 7, 2017

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Ultiville posted:

Yeah same. I think it'd probably have had a hard time regardless, but speaking of bad decisions by game companies, FFG's standard release pattern for their games like that makes no sense. You still can't buy very many extras for Runebound, just more archers/cav and some unit leaders. So even if someone picked it up, really liked it, and wanted to go deep, there's nowhere obvious to go. Everyone who knows about FFG's general behavior knows they'll want to get at least one of the unit expansions for the upgrade cards, so buying a second box set is pretty low-value, but that's the only way to get more of some of your units right now. Let alone new units, which they've announced but you can't get yet.

It's intensely frustrating.

Yeah I know people that are waiting on the elves to start since buying the base set is a waste of money if you don't want to use any of those models and being Fantasy Flight who the hell knows when that expansion will get off the boat.

Ultiville
Jan 14, 2005

The law protects no one unless it binds everyone, binds no one unless it protects everyone.

Radish posted:

Yeah I know people that are waiting on the elves to start since buying the base set is a waste of money if you don't want to use any of those models and being Fantasy Flight who the hell knows when that expansion will get off the boat.

Having only two armies is also not great, yeah, but it's just egregious that even those armies were barely started at launch and won't be complete for months.

Irate Tree
Mar 12, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
AoS abridged :v:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nv76rG7N4A

Not really, i just wanted an excuse to share the cool trailer

Irate Tree fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Jun 8, 2017

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Irate Tree posted:

AoS abridged :v:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nv76rG7N4A

Not really, i just wanted an excuse to share the cool trailer

[image comparing AI-chan's facial expressions made on a shoestring budget to a AAA game dev facial expressions]

Is this game supposed to be good? I'm still trying to finish Bloodborne but my bro keeps using the system to play Overwatch.

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Serotonin posted:

My kids have both seen LOTR. :colbert:

Condolences.

Irate Tree
Mar 12, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chill la Chill posted:

[image comparing AI-chan's facial expressions made on a shoestring budget to a AAA game dev facial expressions]

Is this game supposed to be good? I'm still trying to finish Bloodborne but my bro keeps using the system to play Overwatch.

I haven't the slightest idea but it's $30 on Steam and I'm a sucker for Norse mythology.

Southern Heel
Jul 2, 2004

So more or less as predicted it appears 8E is basically oriented around the AoS model of having big one-trick-pony armies which get lots of 'cool' synergies and bonuses. Check out the Miniwargaming reports: three bloodthirsters versus four tanks. A regular Eldar army versus an army of bikes. Reminds me of the AoS reports I've seen where there is this one strategy the entire force is oriented around.

I'm having a game of L'Art De La Guerre today (which is the groggiest of grog historicals but hear me out), for the first time - and it's about as black-and-white as a comparison could be - every army has three commanders, each representing the vanguard and each wing. Each troop choice has a standard profile (imagine a universal special rule for all 'light skirmishers') with +1 or -1 modifiers depending on whether they're elite or mediocre. They have scissors-papers-stone relationships with each other: elephants destroy cavalry, but themselves are weak to skirmishers. Barbarians smash spearmen but have their impetus sapped by well trained heavy infantry without the need for seventeen different statistics and weapon profiles.

Command is a limited resource to be spent each turn, and troops The typical army has a minimum number of elements (translated roughly to a Force-Org chart from 40k) and many optional parts and savvy commanders need to know where to apply pressure, where to retreat and how to maximise the resources to hand. The game is extremely well written and streamlined to be as competitive as possible while retaining all of the flavour of massed battles from antiquity to the age of gunpowder.

Compare that to 'I will win if my three bloodthirsters get into combat, so the outcome of the game is based entirely on rolling dice to see if you kill them before then, i.e. I effectively auto-win or auto-lose this game with literally no strategy OR tactics'. I know that the three bloodthirster army is an egregious example but clearly something that GW are keen on fostering with so many synergies, mega-units and so on. I bet you could easily just write a program for the previously mentioned game without even having any models.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Southern Heel posted:

So more or less as predicted it appears 8E is basically oriented around the AoS model of having big one-trick-pony armies which get lots of 'cool' synergies and bonuses. Check out the Miniwargaming reports: three bloodthirsters versus four tanks. A regular Eldar army versus an army of bikes. Reminds me of the AoS reports I've seen where there is this one strategy the entire force is oriented around.

I'm having a game of L'Art De La Guerre today (which is the groggiest of grog historicals but hear me out), for the first time - and it's about as black-and-white as a comparison could be - every army has three commanders, each representing the vanguard and each wing. Each troop choice has a standard profile (imagine a universal special rule for all 'light skirmishers') with +1 or -1 modifiers depending on whether they're elite or mediocre. They have scissors-papers-stone relationships with each other: elephants destroy cavalry, but themselves are weak to skirmishers. Barbarians smash spearmen but have their impetus sapped by well trained heavy infantry without the need for seventeen different statistics and weapon profiles.

Command is a limited resource to be spent each turn, and troops The typical army has a minimum number of elements (translated roughly to a Force-Org chart from 40k) and many optional parts and savvy commanders need to know where to apply pressure, where to retreat and how to maximise the resources to hand. The game is extremely well written and streamlined to be as competitive as possible while retaining all of the flavour of massed battles from antiquity to the age of gunpowder.

Compare that to 'I will win if my three bloodthirsters get into combat, so the outcome of the game is based entirely on rolling dice to see if you kill them before then, i.e. I effectively auto-win or auto-lose this game with literally no strategy OR tactics'. I know that the three bloodthirster army is an egregious example but clearly something that GW are keen on fostering with so many synergies, mega-units and so on. I bet you could easily just write a program for the previously mentioned game without even having any models.

Sounds amazing. I'm looking at the game now and it doesn't look all the groggy. . (I guess I define groggy as incredibly involved with dumb minutiae.... like 40K.) Could probably use my Brets and samurai and fight my friend's ogres and lizardmen with this stuff.

e: i of course say this without the slightest bit of irony in that my friends and I are now enjoying 18xx games and the COIN system. We'll probably be playing advanced squad leader in a few years

Chill la Chill fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Jun 9, 2017

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I haven't looked at it in too much detail yet, but it seems like 8th edition has a crappy cover system? They cribbed it from infinity in that you have to be touching cover to gain cover... am I off on that?

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

I regard the death and mangling of a couple thousand toy soldiers as a small affair, a kind of morning dash

LordAba posted:

I haven't looked at it in too much detail yet, but it seems like 8th edition has a crappy cover system? They cribbed it from infinity in that you have to be touching cover to gain cover... am I off on that?

And it's only ever +1 it seems, and it can be denied by AP, and Marines in cover have a 2+ save so you're basically throwing millions of shots hoping for bad luck

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

The Advanced Rules section of the book have some different cover rules like walls and hills etc. so it's not as bad as AOS was at the start. Though tbh that's not saying much.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

LordAba posted:

buying stacks of board games is just as expensive as buying a miniatures army

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

muggins posted:

And it's only ever +1 it seems, and it can be denied by AP, and Marines in cover have a 2+ save so you're basically throwing millions of shots hoping for bad luck

ImperialGuard.txt

• Locked thread