Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

The Glumslinger posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS MORNING JOE AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START YELLING AT THE MAIN CHARACTERS, JOE AND MIKA. I DEBATE EVERY POINT AND I DEBATE EVERY POINT HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME WITTY ONE LINER OR EVEN WHEN I FORGET WHAT I WAS SAYING. NOT MANY CANDIDATES CAN SAY THEY'RE NOT UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY CABINET MEETINGS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE TALKING POINTS AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY GOLDEN APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING COMMERCIALS EVERY MORNIed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Mr. Nice! posted:

anything happen today?

fiddle tits

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

The Glumslinger posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS MORNING JOE AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START YELLING AT THE MAIN CHARACTERS, JOE AND MIKA. I DEBATE EVERY POINT AND I DEBATE EVERY POINT HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME WITTY ONE LINER OR EVEN WHEN I FORGET WHAT I WAS SAYING. NOT MANY CANDIDATES CAN SAY THEY'RE NOT UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY CABINET MEETINGS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE TALKING POINTS AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY GOLDEN APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING COMMERCIALS EVERY MORNIng

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

A Handed Missus posted:

ten years ago

wow

hahahaha holy poo poo i remember when kanye ruined his reputation for trump, only to have trump tell him he couldn't play at his inauguration because they wanted a more "american" look :lol:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

The Glumslinger posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS MORNING JOE AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START YELLING AT THE MAIN CHARACTERS, JOE AND MIKA. I DEBATE EVERY POINT AND I DEBATE EVERY POINT HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME WITTY ONE LINER OR EVEN WHEN I FORGET WHAT I WAS SAYING. NOT MANY CANDIDATES CAN SAY THEY'RE NOT UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY CABINET MEETINGS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE TALKING POINTS AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY GOLDEN APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING COMMERCIALS EVERY MORNIng

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

eh

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"She came home last week"

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

On his first podcast like this he outsourced all the actual reading to child laborers

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Nice! posted:

anything happen today?

Trump went to Camp David :shrug: it was a p. boring day

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

It means "the vagina's flipper"

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

caesar was also called the queen of bithynia by particularly elitist shits because he hung out a lot with the king of bithynia at one point so some folks thought they were loving. roman conservatives muttered in his later years that caesar may have laid the gauls low, but nicomedes laid caesar low

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

john ritter?!?!?!

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Saturdays are almost always boring tho, Trump is always golfing and nobody wants to break news on a Saturday

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Hey they found those sailors, they died the exact way you've been terrified to ever since you saw "the abyss"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
why does everyone in this thread have a kitten

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Inspector Hound posted:

Hey they found those sailors, they died the exact way you've been terrified to ever since you saw "the abyss"

They imploded?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Jazerus posted:

caesar was also called the queen of bithynia by particularly elitist shits because he hung out a lot with the king of bithynia at one point so some folks thought they were loving. roman conservatives muttered in his later years that caesar may have laid the gauls low, but nicomedes laid caesar low

I assume they were also crucified

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Sir Tonk posted:

why does everyone in this thread have a kitten

I don't :mad:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I didn't know they sold it in 12 ozers.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The Nastier Nate posted:

Even if Ossof wins it won't be by much and the republicans will stay the course cause they held in Kansas and Montana

it doesn't matter if Ossoff "doesn't win by much" because GA-06 is Tom Price's old district, where the Republicans have been winning by more than 25% for the past seven elections, sometimes winning by 40% or more

Ossoff winning there, even if it's by a oval office hair, is full on RED loving ALERT for the Republicans

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Jazerus posted:

so this makes trump one of abdullah al saud's wives

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

poo poo creeps up on ya

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

consumed by normies posted:

so this makes trump one of abdullah al saud's wives

the orb may conduct weddings yes

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

SKULL.GIF posted:

it doesn't matter if Ossoff "doesn't win by much" because GA-06 is Tom Price's old district, where the Republicans have been winning by more than 25% for the past seven elections, sometimes winning by 40% or more

Ossoff winning there, even if it's by a oval office hair, is full on RED loving ALERT for the Republicans

yup

losing while close though continues the narratives of dems having seconditis and blowing their chances

it's really perilous imo

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Bip Roberts posted:

I didn't know they sold it in 12 ozers.

Yeah, they sell it in 12oz 4pks now, I got one of this, maudite, and trois pistoles. Makes them a little more manageable this way too.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

oh wait abdullahs the dead one

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Trump would be a eunuch in the Saudi royal harem

the best eunuch ever, there's nothing wrong down there, BELIEVE ME

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Chokes McGee posted:

yup

losing while close though continues the narratives of dems having seconditis and blowing their chances

it's really perilous imo

Russians ain't gonna let Ossoff win anyway

I mean we should still try and I still donated to Ossoff's campaign but, yeah, we're hosed

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i dont have anything substantive to say, but i wanted to post, nevertheless

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

make cspam gone again

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

FAUXTON posted:

They imploded?

Crushed by a city sized tidal wave

found in flooded and I'm guessing sealed compartments

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

juche avocado posted:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

bad bad bad
trump trump trump
me so sad
nite milk memes
trump trump trump
i get it ig et it already dear god

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

consumed by normies posted:

oh wait abdullahs the dead one

holy fucken bananas when did u come back

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

is that megyn kelly & alex jones?

if so that's a very flattering pic of jones

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Turdfuzz posted:

bad bad bad
trump trump trump
me so sad
nite milk memes
trump trump trump

whats a meme

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

juche avocado posted:

:same:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

bad bad bad
trump trump trump
me so sad
nite milk memes
trump trump trump

someone needs a boyfriendo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Glumslinger posted:

• Locked thread