Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Teikanmi posted:

is that not the actual site for camp david though

i mean i just googled "camp david" and that's what came up first

is this some kind of joke i'm not getting

The parody site comes before the real site in Google results. The real site doesn't have any photos that I can see https://www.whitehouse.gov/1600/camp-david

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
but the "parody" site doesn't really have any comedy or jokes on it? that's a weird thing to do, just make a site that seems like the real thing

edit: I guess it's nor really a 'parody' so much as a copycat site?

Teikanmi fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Jun 19, 2017

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

What is a sea wall, are the crabs paying for it ?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
CEOs to Trump: You're failing (http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/15/investing/ceos-give-trump-f-yale-survey/index.html)

quote:

A stunning 50% of the CEOs, business execs, government officials and academics surveyed at the annual Yale CEO Summit give Trump an "F" for his first 130 days in office.

The survey, released earlier this week, found that another 21% give Trump's performance a "D" so far. Just 1% of the 125 leaders polled awarded the billionaire an "A."

The overarching message from CEOs is: "Stop the random 3 a.m. tweets and stop the needless brushfires diverting from the agenda," said Jeffrey Sonnenfeld, the Yale School of Management professor who led the summit.

Sonnenfeld noted that 80% of those surveyed are CEOs, including Blackstone (BX) CEO Steve Schwarzman and IBM (IBM, Tech30) boss Ginni Rometty, who sit on Trump's advisory council and Merck (MRK) CEO Ken Frazier, a member of the president's manufacturing initiative. (Individual responses by each CEO were not released.)

"This was not a granola-eating crowd of Democrat entrepreneurs. It's a cross-section of the business community, including some who are quite pro-Trump," he said.

:thunk:

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
THE ALT-RIGHT FOUND ITS FAVORITE CARTOONIST—AND ALMOST RUINED HIS LIFE
https://www.wired.com/story/ben-garrison-alt-right-cartoonist/?src=worldsbestever

Ben Garrison is being trolled by 4chan for not being out-right racist enough and it's just :discourse:

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Haha "abloo wheres the tax cuts at ??"
Sorry you picked the alzeihmer pantshitter over the wall street robot morons

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Egbert Souse posted:

Gilbert Gottfried would make a great press secretary

Gilbert Gottfriend would make a great president.

He already looks like Obama :hurr:

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Serak posted:

THE ALT-RIGHT FOUND ITS FAVORITE CARTOONIST—AND ALMOST RUINED HIS LIFE
https://www.wired.com/story/ben-garrison-alt-right-cartoonist/?src=worldsbestever

Ben Garrison is being trolled by 4chan for not being out-right racist enough and it's just :discourse:

Send Benjamin one of his He-Man Trump deviantarts with "X NO!" on everything that's not lumpy cellulite

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

But clearly this is fake news.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Catastrophe posted:

is not difficult. do this

and this

Josh Homme at 71.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Teikanmi posted:

but the "parody" site doesn't really have any comedy or jokes on it? that's a weird thing to do, just make a site that seems like the real thing

edit: I guess it's nor really a 'parody' so much as a copycat site?

Yeah I didn't know what the gently caress it was but I found some about page saying it was a parody. Probably some crazy dude with too much time on his hands

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Trump has only been listening to the top 1% for years though, so everything is fine.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/19/politics/otto-warmbier-dies/index.html

Should have stayed in NK, I guess.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Watch Trump start a loving war.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Six members of the Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS (PACHA) resigned in protest of the Trump administration, which they allege "has no strategy to address the on-going HIV/AIDS epidemic."

Scott Schoettes, Counsel and HIV Project Director at Lambda Legal, explained in a Newsweek op-ed Friday that he and five colleagues decided to leave their posts on the council for a number of reasons.

But their largest expressed gripe was that the Trump administration has not sought input from the council when formulating HIV policy.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/six-experts-resign-president-s-hiv-aids-advisory-panel-protest-n773821

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Lol if u think Trump has a strategy for anything

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

haljordan posted:

Lol if u think Trump has a strategy for anything

he doesn't even have a strategy for hiring people to develop strategies for him lmfao

whodatwhere
Aug 24, 2013

Not to make light of this person's death, but Rex Tillerson, CEO of ExxonMobil, was the person the govt had to turn to for dealing with essentially a hostage situation in NK... Wtf

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Lime Tonics posted:

Six members of the Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS (PACHA) resigned in protest of the Trump administration, which they allege "has no strategy to address the on-going HIV/AIDS epidemic."

Is there really an HIV/AIDS epidemic in the US anymore? It seems like more of a world issue and Trump did say America First.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Gimmea those tweets trumpy boi

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Lime Tonics posted:

Scott Schoettes, Counsel and HIV Project Director at Lambda Legal, explained in a Newsweek op-ed Friday that he and five colleagues decided to leave their posts on the council for a number of reasons.

But their largest expressed gripe was that the Trump administration has not sought input from the council when formulating HIV policy.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/six-experts-resign-president-s-hiv-aids-advisory-panel-protest-n773821

Trump was elected to represent the people of pittsburg, not hivsburg

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

whodatwhere posted:

Not to make light of this person's death, but Rex Tillerson, CEO of ExxonMobil, was the person the govt had to turn to for dealing with essentially a hostage situation in NK... Wtf

I think it's fine to make light of his death. Nobody seems to be shedding any tears for the browns dying in ICE detention.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

NotWearingPants posted:

Is there really an HIV/AIDS epidemic in the US anymore? It seems like more of a world issue and Trump did say America First.

Mike Pence's beloved state of Indiana is still part of the U.S., right? :shrug:

https://www.medpagetoday.com/meetingcoverage/croi/56416

quote:

An HIV outbreak in a small southern Indiana community last year was complicated, costly, and "entirely preventable," a researcher said here.

A post-mortem analysis of the outbreak, which was fueled by injection drug use, suggests that similar communities remain at risk, according to John Brooks, MD, of the CDC's Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention in Atlanta.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

NotWearingPants posted:

I think the important thing is that the president did not speak to the presidential HIV/AIDs advisory council when the president made policy on HIV/AIDS.

Like, it's literally their name. LITERALLY literally.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
And a related lol at how garbage these people are (from here: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/mike-pence-obamacare-indiana-hiv-235153).

quote:

When then-Gov. Mike Pence faced the worst public health crisis to hit Indiana in decades, he turned to Obamacare — a program he vilified and voted against.

In 2015, as a rash of HIV infections spread through rural southern Indiana, state health officials parachuted into Scott County and enrolled scores of people into Obamacare's expanded Medicaid program so they could get medical care and substance abuse treatment. Many were addicted to opioids and had contracted HIV by sharing dirty needles.

Two years later, Pence is helping to lead the Republican effort to dismantle the program that helped him halt the deadly outbreak in an impoverished swathe of Indiana.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

NotWearingPants posted:

Yes, but it's from needles instead of buttfucking like back in the day.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/sarahkendzior/status/876918105192222721

oops! treason!

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Mammal Sauce posted:

Yes, but it's from needles instead of buttfucking like back in the day.

not my problem anymore then.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Also, this same article says the outbreak was in Scott County, which it describes as follows:

quote:

In a plenary session at the Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI), Brooks painted a picture of a remote rural community with high unemployment and few social or medical services. Scott County, he noted, ranks last among Indiana's 92 counties on several fronts: it has the lowest life expectancy, 9% of the population is unemployed, 19% live below the poverty line, and 21% have not finished high school.

Guess which way Scott County voted in the 2016 elections? Hmm, given these stats, do you think maybe they should not have voted for someone who promised to repeal Obamacare?

http://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/indiana/

Scott County

D. Trump = 67.0%
H. Clinton = 29.2%
G. Johnson = 3.8%

MAGA motherfuckers!!!

:thumbsup:

HoboNews
Oct 11, 2012

Don't rattle me bones
So catching up with the last couple of pages I notice that OXBALLS is getting a lot of hate for no real reason. I'd like to know how you guys are justifying all the hate?

Because I find it ironic when goons bash republicans and alt-right for being bigoted when, as far as I can tell, people in this thread are relentlessly ragging on people just because they have one of those "Silent Majority" avatars.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

:siren: :siren: :siren:

Spicy is down. Fox news reporting he's taking a 'behind the scenes' role.

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/876898122441539584

In memorium, post your spiciest lols

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

HoboNews posted:

So catching up with the last couple of pages I notice that OXBALLS is getting a lot of hate for no real reason. I'd like to know how you guys are justifying all the hate?

Because I find it ironic when goons bash republicans and alt-right for being bigoted when, as far as I can tell, people in this thread are relentlessly ragging on people just because they have one of those "Silent Majority" avatars.

Shut up

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

HoboNews posted:

You forgot to add the lol

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

HoboNews posted:

lmao

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

HoboNews posted:

people in this thread are relentlessly ragging on people just because they have one of those "Silent Majority" avatars.
That's not why

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Guys have you considered that the constant background sound of this administration sucking Russian cum through a straw is a big fat nothingburger and everything is actually fine

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Kumo posted:

That time he hid in some bushes and then forced the media to clarify he wasn't actually hiding in the bushes lmao

HoboNews
Oct 11, 2012

Don't rattle me bones
Lol

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Dude, you're going to jail and you're whining that people aren't using office 365

Kushner about to get his own spin off lol thread in yospos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Kumo posted:

Nooooooooooooo

Sean? Sean??? Seaaaaan!!!