Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im gonna play splatoon 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

it's almost as if everyone is.....

........a snowflake?????????????????????????????????????

:thunk:

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Squizzle posted:

actually its pathos = mccoy logos = spock ethos = kirk

U right u right

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

shiksa posted:

https://twitter.com/danney_williams/status/876550361955389442

theres not much weirder out there than the guy who is just so thirsty for daddy bill

i still dont see the resemblance at all

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

:drat:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

TeriZCa8!a posted:

Ok shitposting 101 question because I'm drunk enough. I go to work then come home to 2000 posts on this awesome thread. I read like the speed of light so I reply to the posts that I feel like (while swigging straight shot of absolut because i have no life) but by that time my replies are like farts in the wind because you all all are on a totally different subject so it seems kinda lame ..suggestions?

find my posts and give the thread your thoughts on why they are good

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Squizzle posted:

porthos = archer

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Thoguh posted:

I dunno, I was making a D&D joke.

you should make it in dnd

if they don't get it stay there until they do

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Hillary 2020 posted:

20 years from now there's going to be a court order to exhume Bill Clinton to get another DNA test done.

Don't know why they don't just go to wherever Roger Clinton is getting wasted and get a cheek swab off him.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Recent poll indicates that the one vulnerable Republican Senator up for reelection in 2018 is indeed in trouble~

NEVADA
Sen. Dean Heller (R) Job Approval:
Approve 31%
Disapprove 44%

@ppppolls 6/14-17
https://www.scribd.com/document/351703448/NevadaResults-06-14-17

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

eonwe posted:

id legit join one if there was

there was some game rollin up a few months ago but i was busy with ~school~

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Trump will hurt more people re: healthcare than Bush did by like at least double the numbers if he signs ACHA. If given the chance he'd also def. start a few wars. He's not there yet but he has a whole lot of potential to be worse than W.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Zyla posted:

i still dont see the resemblance at all

Have you tried being incredibly stupid, that seems to help with this stuff

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i was on horse culture for a little while but i got off :unsmith:

:glomp:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

GobiasIndustries posted:

Trump will hurt more people re: healthcare than Bush did by like at least double the numbers if he signs ACHA. If given the chance he'd also def. start a few wars. He's not there yet but he has a whole lot of potential to be worse than W.

he's objectively worse just by being president of the united states of america

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Squizzle posted:

dont correct that stupid post

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

but he outlawed research into animal-human hybrids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Brother Friendship posted:

Have you tried being incredibly stupid

all day every day

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Vox Nihili posted:

Recent poll indicates that the one vulnerable Republican Senator up for reelection in 2018 is indeed in trouble~

NEVADA
Sen. Dean Heller (R) Job Approval:
Approve 31%
Disapprove 44%

@ppppolls 6/14-17
https://www.scribd.com/document/351703448/NevadaResults-06-14-17

culinary union is going to turn NV completely blue

which will just enrage succ zone since they were the major backers behind perez

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Fidel Castronaut posted:

You're super dumb, m8

He's right and you're why trimp won lol

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

I can't wait for his victory tweets

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

GobiasIndustries posted:

We aren't even at his first 9/11, besides his inauguration i mean

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Who are the mods for D&D? Are they being punished for having been bad mods previously in the good sub-forums or something?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
it'd be nice if the president of the united states would stop using the word "dead" when referring to the healthcare coverage he wants to get rid of.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

That DICK! posted:

find my posts and give the thread your thoughts on why they are good

Just emptyquote my wonderful poetry and you're posting better than 98% of goons already yw

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

crazy cloud posted:

He's right and you're why trimp won lol

Hahaha nah

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

D1E posted:

Who are the mods for D&D? Are they being punished for having been bad mods previously in the good forums or something?

i mean homework explainer is their ik so this checks out

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TeriZCa8!a posted:

Ok shitposting 101 question because I'm drunk enough. I go to work then come home to 2000 posts on this awesome thread. I read like the speed of light so I reply to the posts that I feel like (while swigging straight shot of absolut because i have no life) but by that time my replies are like farts in the wind because you all all are on a totally different subject so it seems kinda lame ..suggestions?

What the hell are you doing reading all those posts? If I ever see more than 100 posts in the thread, I just click the last button and read backwards for a page, maybe two.

Or just as likely, I'll click the last button and then :justpost::orb: because gently caress it. The President doesn't read poo poo before commenting, so I don't have to do it either!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Al! posted:

dont correct that stupid post

those are the easiest to correct :thunk:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

GobiasIndustries posted:

If he starts a few wars we might literally go bankrupt. Warfare is literally just lighting money on fire never to return in anything but bodies.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

Just emptyquote my wonderful poetry and you're posting better than 98% of goons already yw
me and turdfuzz = 2% of goon posting?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Gringostar posted:

culinary union is going to turn NV completely blue

which will just enrage succ zone since they were the major backers behind perez

according to concerned citizen the culinary has no power in nevada and its all about how many volunteers they can import from california to knock on doors and fill in check boxes on spreadsheets~

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

https://i.imgur.com/ulgF5Hi.gifv

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Vox Nihili posted:

according to concerned citizen the culinary has no power in nevada and its all about how many volunteers they can import into the state to knock on doors and fill in check boxes on spreadsheets~

cc is dumb, hth

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Lol

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
people that argue with cc are dumber though

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Gringostar posted:

cc is dumb, hth

the culinary owns

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

me and turdfuzz = 2% of goon posting?

extremely shook nate voice]: well,

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

you have basically turned into a namecalling ivory tower liberal and you dont even know it lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
alright, look at the energy in a dynamical sort of way

if you remember, E_a is a product of all that sorts of poo poo, and unlike the total energy you can't change the optimization target from a product to a sum because that's how satisfiability works (in CNF)

all of the clauses are conjuncted together, giving us a sort of energy, but each of the individual clauses are in and of themselves disjunctions

funny thing to think about, that the disjunctions are way the gently caress more annoying to have an energy defined upon them

• Locked thread