Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLIP0ZtoiO4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Scyantific posted:

Watch Trump start a loving war.

Stay safe, Australia

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Karen Handel is gonna win tomorrow, isn't she

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

do u know jenny posted:

strong possibility. people vote based on tradition down there.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

What the gently caress is going on here

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/876863442791129093?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
hmmm yes i'm sure flynn never talked about any nuclear partnership with russia with trump

it's just all a coincidence he's so pro-russia and pro-saudi arabia

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/876866991746949120

Lol white house makin america great again but went too far back before recording devices invented

Love the new white house defense: if its not on tape, it didnt happen

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Putin Could ‘Crack’ NATO Under Trump, Warns Former U.S. Ambassador

Russian President Vladimir Putin sees an opportunity under President Donald Trump's administration to crack America’s NATO military pact with its main Western allies, says a former top U.S. diplomat.

"I suspect [Putin] sees an opportunity to do what military force alone could never do, and that is crack the NATO alliance,” Doug Lute, the former U.S. ambassador to NATO in the Obama administration, said on Sunday.

“If he can crack it politically, or if he can provoke internal fissures inside the alliance,” Lute said during an interview on ABC News show This Week on Sunday, “then Putin sees an enormous opportunity to achieve a long-standing Russian goal.”

http://www.newsweek.com/trumps-waffling-offers-putin-opportunity-crack-nato-alliance-ex-diplomat-627242

lol

Randumb Thots
Apr 5, 2015

do u know jenny posted:

lol if you ever thought otherwise you clearly don't live in the South.

Kind of like how when Atlanta was up by 25 only Falcons fans knew for sure New England would win. They'd been around the failure long enough to know what to expect.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

I love her facial expression in this one

"Ummmmm....he was being ironic?... Can I get away with that one...? *wince*"

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Please confirm this entire presidency has just been ironic

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Kumo posted:

:siren: :siren: :siren:

Spicy is down. Fox news reporting he's taking a 'behind the scenes' role.

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/876898122441539584

In memorium, post your spiciest lols

I love that Fox News is trying to sell it as a promotion. He's gonna be like Big Head on Silicon Valley.

edit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66I7Mhkkl64

UnfortunateSexFart fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Jun 20, 2017

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

It's like rain on your wedding day.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

tpink posted:

CEOs to Trump: You're failing (http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/15/investing/ceos-give-trump-f-yale-survey/index.html)

quote:

quote:
A stunning 50% of the CEOs, business execs, government officials and academics surveyed at the annual Yale CEO Summit give Trump an "F" for his first 130 days in office.

The survey, released earlier this week, found that another 21% give Trump's performance a "D" so far. Just 1% of the 125 leaders polled awarded the billionaire an "A."

The overarching message from CEOs is: "Stop the random 3 a.m. tweets and stop the needless brushfires diverting from the agenda," said Jeffrey Sonnenfeld, the Yale School of Management professor who led the summit.

Sonnenfeld noted that 80% of those surveyed are CEOs, including Blackstone (BX) CEO Steve Schwarzman and IBM (IBM, Tech30) boss Ginni Rometty, who sit on Trump's advisory council and Merck (MRK) CEO Ken Frazier, a member of the president's manufacturing initiative. (Individual responses by each CEO were not released.)

"This was not a granola-eating crowd of Democrat entrepreneurs. It's a cross-section of the business community, including some who are quite pro-Trump," he said.

:thunk:
1% said "A" grade? So, 1 guy? 1 and a quarter guys?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

The two guys are the Koch Brothers

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

do u know jenny posted:

We must keep the country safe from the Sanderista terrorist threat

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Too bad they didn't say who. Can you imagine that guy having to explain to his board of investors that their stock took a hit because while everyone else in the poll was saying "President Trump is not upholding his end of our bargain", this guy was taping his tie together and saying "C'mon, you gotta give him a chance! A really long chance with a really low bar!"

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
ahahahahah THE LEAKS ahahaha

https://www.forbes.com/sites/leemathews/2017/06/19/gop-firm-leaked-info-200-million-americans/#4f639d8979ff

quote:

The data that was leaked includes incredibly detailed profiles on just north of 198 million registered voters, which pretty much accounts for everyone who was eligible to vote in the 2016 election. There were thousands of files, some quite small and others incredibly large. Just two Excel files, for example -- one on Hillary Clinton and another containing research on Reddit users -- totaled almost 400GB.

Individual profiles are incredibly detailed. Voters' attitudes towards just about any topic of political significance going back as far as ten years are scored. It's the kind of data that costs millions of dollars and requires countless man-hours to produce.

Vickery says there wasn't even a password preventing access to the data. Anyone with the link could click in and download every single file.

holy poo poo that's the lol I needed today

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
poor dumb ole Simple Spice couldn't perform up to the very easy standards set up by the White House: Tell the reporters that everything is going The Best Ever and lie if it isn't, and make sure that the media reports that everything is going The Best.

If he couldn't even do 2 simple things (there were only 2 THINGS!!!) then he was just unfit as all hell. Good riddance, now we can get somebody more qualified in there.

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

B-...

Bu-...

Buttery mails? :ohdear:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Reddit users

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It's detailed info on pretty much every single registered to vote in the USA though. The reddit users file was just one file in 25 TB of data.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Dammit spicey

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

jfc

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

"His file says he's a 'Shitposting Chode-Torquer', sir."

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
has bigly smalls weighed in on this bad (or sick!) leak yet or are leaks actually ok now

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Is the data on Reddit users just poorly spelled racial epithets and memes

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Look, if they put a password on the account, then their Russian hacker buddies would just have to phish it. Not using one just makes everyone's life easier.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Madcosby posted:

Please confirm this entire presidency has just been ironic

There were definitely ironic votes for trump

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/CNNSitRoom/status/876915731111100417

@TrueFactsStated reported this a month ago so maybe he isn't just making stuff up? :shrug:

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Away all Goats posted:

There were definitely ironic votes for trump

and a ton of spite votes too

there were a ton of people caught up on the "Never Hillary" train. Trump doesn't want to admit it but most people that voted for him did so on a "gently caress it the worlds all hosed up anyways" basis.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
"hahahahaha brexit, what idiots"

*Elects trumpy*

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.

drat horror queefs posted:

Nooooooooooooo

Sean? Sean??? Seaaaaan!!!

Come on Sean... Sean!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPqcUyjJ1po

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Find out how many loathsome Trump supporters you have in your neighborhood

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Oughta be a registry

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

sexpot posted:

Oughta be a registry

Just merge the sex offender registry and the fbi's "yeahhh probably keep an eye on this dude" list

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tumble posted:

and a ton of spite votes too

there were a ton of people caught up on the "Never Hillary" train. Trump doesn't want to admit it but most people that voted for him did so on a "gently caress it the worlds all hosed up anyways" basis.

I'm pretty sure Trump understands this completely.

One thing you can't accuse Donald Trump of is not understanding the American public. He has a pretty good gut feeling of what people want, and perfectly played off of the weaknesses of Hillary's image and campaign.

He did not become a reality TV star by accident

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/876964061027684352?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

please clap.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

HoboNews posted:

So catching up with the last couple of pages I notice that OXBALLS is getting a lot of hate for no real reason. I'd like to know how you guys are justifying all the hate?

Because I find it ironic when goons bash republicans and alt-right for being bigoted when, as far as I can tell, people in this thread are relentlessly ragging on people just because they have one of those "Silent Majority" avatars.

Source your quotes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

lol