Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Question about the free trial: it seems when I last played the free trial a year or two ago, it was under my old email address that no longer exists, so I created a new account for the free trial. Steam, however, remembers that I've played the game before through this Steam account.

Wonder if that will cause any problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

Cythereal posted:

Question about the free trial: it seems when I last played the free trial a year or two ago, it was under my old email address that no longer exists, so I created a new account for the free trial. Steam, however, remembers that I've played the game before through this Steam account.

Wonder if that will cause any problems.

I would not play through steam if you could avoid it. I only ever hear problems about delayed releases and you can't take advantage of any off site promotions like GMG.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Both Red Mage and Samurai seem really well-designed. Red Mage is a surprisingly self-explanatory class, but what I think is cool about Samurai is how complex it looks, but how smart its design is under all that complexity.

You have three main combos to keep track of. That sounds like a pain on the surface, maybe. One combo's finisher debuffs an enemy's slashing resistance, another combo buffs your speed mid-combo, and two of the finishers have positional bonuses that grant you more kenki, which is one of two special resources you have to keep track of. But the reason all of this is a lot easier than it sounds is the other special resource. Sen are similar to combo points, except they're not generic--each finisher gives you a different sen, so you can't just do the same combo over and over again to build up three sen. That guides you to use all three of your combos to build up to your big single-target Iaijutsu attack, and that's pretty cool. Plus, the other single-target Iaijutsu, which puts a DoT on the enemy that you need to keep up, only takes one sen to use, and the DoT lasts a full minute.

Basically, I'm impressed that a job with so many things to juggle makes them all work together to do other things you want to do anyway. It's a cool job.

(That said, I imagine it feels really weird to play when scaled below 50, because you don't get an ability that grants you the third sen, and therefore the ability to do your big single-target Iaijutsu, until 50, unless I'm missing something.)

Harrow fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Jun 21, 2017

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

Harrow posted:

the other single-target Iaijutsu, which puts a DoT on the enemy that you need to keep up, only takes two sen to use, and the DoT lasts a full minute.

Apparently a bit too complex, considering you're talking about the single sen Iaijutsu there :smug:

I'm enjoying Samurai. A bit of a downside to the complexity is that if I'm distracted or don't feel like giving 100% of my attention then the damage potential tanks pretty sharply because I'm no longer perfectly chaining 3-sen combos or keeping the DoT up along with the slashing debuff. Samurai still hits hard without those things, but its definitely a noticeable difference.

Harrow posted:

two of the finishers have positional bonuses that grant you more kenki

Is this a post 62 thing? I can't see any tooltip about it, and my Moon and Cherry combo finishers sometimes fail to give me Kenki, which is frustrating.

e: Also, missing killing a combo fucks me up every time

Arianya fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Jun 21, 2017

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Harrow posted:

Both Red Mage and Samurai seem really well-designed. Red Mage is a surprisingly self-explanatory class, but what I think is cool about Samurai is how complex it looks, but how smart its design is under all that complexity.

Red Mage wasn't self-explanatory to me, I had to look it up to realize you're supposed to use Jolt to trigger dual cast and use that to cast thunder/aero quickly :saddowns:

cathead
Jan 21, 2004

Conot posted:

Is this a post 62 thing? I can't see any tooltip about it, and my Moon and Cherry combo finishers sometimes fail to give me Kenki, which is frustrating.

You have positional Kenki once you unlock your Kenki Gauge at 52 (5 from rear on Gekko and 5 from side on Kasha), it should be on the tooltips. At 62, Kenki Mastery II gives each of your weaponskills an additional 5 kenki, in addition to the positionals on Gekko/Kasha.

Blattdorf
Aug 10, 2012

"This will be the best for both of us, Bradley."
"Meow."
Summoner feels disappointing to me after how much I liked the class in 3.0. It all boils down to Ruin spam in between other spells that lead to more Ruin spam.

I've even written a long tirade over it that wasn't particularly well-received because "Summoner is strong". So what? It's now boring as poo poo. I caught myself yawning a few times when fighting something because of how much Ruin 1 you have to cast to be efficient.

My few points about SMN that would maybe need to change (the short version):

- If we have to use Ruin all the time, at least change the Ruin mechanic. I'd prefer the spell to be channeled, so that you can continue to cast it while not having to press the stupid button every single time.

- Change Egi skills. Someone had to point out to me that Contagion got changed and Radiant Shield, too, so now it's a choice between shielding the party and reducing resistance to magic. My problem is that Egi should just cast their standard set of skills automatically, while giving you some additional situational skills, for example blow up Ifrit for massive aoe damage, but you get locked out of Egi summoning for a duration.

- Since you would be channeling Ruin, you'd have an easier time with micro-managing your summons.

- Change Dreadwyrm Trance to offer additional boosts instead of a "you can cast Ruin III now" thing. But no, they just threw on more stacks on top.

I actually like some of the change to Summoner, but the changes simply exacerbated the fact that the class is becoming less and less about being a Summoner, and more like an Arcanist with middling benefits. Maybe the skills do the proper amount of damage, maybe there is an optimal rotation, but it doesn't feel like what I do matters all that much and I'm honestly dreading getting into a battle.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Conot posted:

Apparently a bit too complex, considering you're talking about the single sen Iaijutsu there :smug:

Oh yeah, you're right. I originally put one sen and second-guessed myself. The two-sen one is the AoE one.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

cathead posted:

You have positional Kenki once you unlock your Kenki Gauge at 52 (5 from rear on Gekko and 5 from side on Kasha), it should be on the tooltips. At 62, Kenki Mastery II gives each of your weaponskills an additional 5 kenki, in addition to the positionals on Gekko/Kasha.

The tooltip gets updated to mention the positionals once you hit the first level that unlocks the Kenki gage. Before that, it doesn't mention them at all.

Jinh
Sep 12, 2008

Fun Shoe

Augus posted:

Red Mage wasn't self-explanatory to me, I had to look it up to realize you're supposed to use Jolt to trigger dual cast and use that to cast thunder/aero quickly :saddowns:

Verstone and verfire​ are both 2s casts like jolt and impact, so you want to avoid casting impact and especially jolt whenever it's possible to cast a different 2s cast spell.

So if you are able to use fire or stone, then you should aero or thunder right after, which might proc another stone or fire

You might know that already! It was an "aha!" moment for me though. I had assumed for a while that jolt and impact were just used before casting any elemental spell.

Now my mindset is that jolt and impact are actually weak rear end spells for punks, and try to avoid using them as often as possible.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Augus posted:

Do you skip quest text? X'Rhun even tells you to use s short cast to instantly cast a longer spell in the intro quest.

X'Rhun also can do dungeon mechanics, unlike pubbies. Rhun is best trainer.

Galaga Galaxian fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Jun 21, 2017

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Harrow posted:

Oh yeah, you're right. I originally put one sen and second-guessed myself. The two-sen one is the AoE one.

Which is a neat bit of design because your AoE combo gives two Sen.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Lemon-Lime posted:

Yeah I was really impressed with how organically the samurai skills come together to steer you toward your correct rotation.

That said, I'm only 54 or something on mine, it might get harder once you get more kenki spenders (I'm not clear on the purpose of some of the lower-potency ones (please don't ask me their names I don't remember them))

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you

Lemon-Lime posted:

Yep! Job seems complicated on paper but it flows in practice. Only thing I want is for Hakaze to proc off one of the abilities, but that's it.

Ainsley McTree posted:

Yeah I was really impressed with how organically the samurai skills come together to steer you toward your correct rotation.

That said, I'm only 54 or something on mine, it might get harder once you get more kenki spenders (I'm not clear on the purpose of some of the lower-potency ones (please don't ask me their names I don't remember them))

A little but I didn't feel challenged until 70. The extra Kenki at 62 is liberating.

Jinh
Sep 12, 2008

Fun Shoe

Blattdorf posted:

Summoner feels disappointing to me after how much I liked the class in 3.0. It all boils down to Ruin spam in between other spells that lead to more Ruin spam.

I've even written a long tirade over it that wasn't particularly well-received because "Summoner is strong". So what? It's now boring as poo poo. I caught myself yawning a few times when fighting something because of how much Ruin 1 you have to cast to be efficient.

I get where you're coming from and I've made long posts in this thread about 4.0 summoner already but that reddit post was real bad and I can't put my finger on why. Maybe it just seemed really "ideas guy" more than a realistic and experienced breakdown of what could be done to improve the rotation.

You're right about the ruin spam thing and about how a big chunk of the few buttons left after the purge are only for dreadwyrm stuff. I also get where SE was coming from though in simplifying the job, and the fact is that we'll find out what smn's dps is like once ACT works right, and go from there.

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av

Meiteron posted:

Good news for warriors! Your beast gauge does NOT time out like stacks used to. So you can stockpile 100 gauge and then walk around with it, and the next mob you see can instantly get three cleaves right to the face if you fold in infuriate.

Bad news for warriors: you know that extremely distracting Super Saiyan aura you generate when you picked up stacks previously? Yeah, you're basically going to be running around in that, all the time. All. The. Time.

Distracting? I think you mean AWESOME

Choyi posted:

Fancy hats?

That's not exclusive to RDM tho, Bards are still in the fancy hat brigade

SonicRulez posted:

We won't get stuff like Bartz minion and the PS4 wallpaper until the official release, right?

I got my wallpaper a couple days ago

Mordiceius posted:

According to a Kotaku interview, YoshiP said Blitzball will come eventually but they can't decide if they want to make it a sport game or a team management game.

Edit: holy gently caress this new avatar is amazing. :swoon:

Why not both

Saucer Crab posted:

Mods please change this thread title to "idiot game for idiot people, but like a beta" too, thanks.

Easier to just call it Star Citizen

Fat_Cow posted:

i've been using this autohotkey script for over 6 hours on my desktop, no luck. Jesus Christ Square.

I've been doing this thing that hasn't worked so I DID IT HARDER and it still didn't work wtf

TheHeadSage posted:

I keep forgetting I have AOE thunder now at lower levels, but when I do remember, man does poo poo die even faster.

I forgot about this, does this mean BLM is still best for AOE damage? I know BRD overtook it for a while

victrix posted:

http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/products/keyboard-accessories/cherry-mx-rubber-o-ring-switch-dampeners-125pcs.html

(ignore the pricing there, just the product)

The different mech keys have different sound profiles, I have a keyboard at work with zero resistance (no 'click') keys that have O rings and my office mate doesn't want to kill me (so far anyway).

Some years back I had a lovely laptop that had the most amazing micro-switch keys I've ever used in my life. I would absolutely love a full size keyboard with low profile keys that had those switches, it was so comfortable to use. The craptacular apple keyboard does not count.

Asus ROG laptop keyboards are the poo poo

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

i mean, paladin could do literally everything in HW, but by and large people really didn't bring them in progression content. can you explain why that is? spoilers: it's because ease of completion is a much more useful balancing metric than just ability of completion. i don't doubt that all of the tank jobs *can* clear all of the content, but if paladin can clear it x times easier than the other tanks, why bring the other tanks? i don't doubt a static of like seven other people you know would be fine with you playing warrior, or whatever, but if you don't think there will be a noticeable difference come raid-time when one of the tank classes does 25 percent more damage, survives way better than the others, is barely reliant on burst windows to do their top dps, and can mitigate ridiculous damage for the rest of the raid, you've got your head buried in the sand.

I don't think WAR is going to be hard to find a spot for given the slashing damage debuff. With all 3 tank classes, plus Sam and nin doing slashing, you've got pretty good odds of being able to provide a 10% damage buff pretty consistently to several other players, which should be worth more than having output that high on your own. DRK on the other hand could be left out in the cold.

Thundarr posted:

So they didn't fully math out how their system works and as a consequence the ideal rotation is to deliberately do things the "wrong" way? Or would this have otherwise negative consequences on your dps output? I haven't redmaged yet so I'm not sure if don't this screws you in some other way.

It seems like this would get you to your melee combo faster and thus potentially be a DPS gain?

Blockhouse posted:

same with sen and kenki for SAM which while not quite as bad is still pretty annoying

And whatever my new bar is called for WAR, grrr

Lemon-Lime posted:

smdh if you don't get a boner every time some giant elder evil rear end in a top hat does their ultimate attack and you shrug through it.

Also when raid-wide AoE happens and you see all the squishies drop to 25% HP and you barely lose a tenth of your hitpoints and go "huh, was that supposed to hit hard?"

:fap:

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Jinh posted:

Verstone and verfire​ are both 2s casts like jolt and impact, so you want to avoid casting impact and especially jolt whenever it's possible to cast a different 2s cast spell.

So if you are able to use fire or stone, then you should aero or thunder right after, which might proc another stone or fire

You might know that already! It was an "aha!" moment for me though. I had assumed for a while that jolt and impact were just used before casting any elemental spell.

Now my mindset is that jolt and impact are actually weak rear end spells for punks, and try to avoid using them as often as possible.

Jolt 2 and Impact aren't actually that weak (240 and 270 potency vs. 270 of fire/stone) but fire and stone still have better mana gains so they still maintain a higher priority.

Something worth noting: I tend to go verfire -> veraero or verstone -> verthunder since it'll balance mana better, (I suspect other people do this too) but if you have both procs up at the same time, it seems better to spend the dualcast on the same colour (fire to thunder) so you can gamble for another proc .

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Blattdorf posted:

- If we have to use Ruin all the time, at least change the Ruin mechanic. I'd prefer the spell to be channeled, so that you can continue to cast it while not having to press the stupid button every single time.

- Change Egi skills. Someone had to point out to me that Contagion got changed and Radiant Shield, too, so now it's a choice between shielding the party and reducing resistance to magic. My problem is that Egi should just cast their standard set of skills automatically, while giving you some additional situational skills, for example blow up Ifrit for massive aoe damage, but you get locked out of Egi summoning for a duration.

- Since you would be channeling Ruin, you'd have an easier time with micro-managing your summons.

- Change Dreadwyrm Trance to offer additional boosts instead of a "you can cast Ruin III now" thing. But no, they just threw on more stacks on top.

I actually like some of the change to Summoner, but the changes simply exacerbated the fact that the class is becoming less and less about being a Summoner, and more like an Arcanist with middling benefits. Maybe the skills do the proper amount of damage, maybe there is an optimal rotation, but it doesn't feel like what I do matters all that much and I'm honestly dreading getting into a battle.

Radiant shield and contagion essentially do the same thing other than one is physical and the other is magical. Radiant shield is just indirect about it by needing the mob to hit a tank with radiant shield first before they get inflicted with a debuff that reduces their physical resistance, while Garuda can just place that debuff directly that'll reduce their magical resistance. So basically, summoners pick their pets based off of party makeup now, so if it's a mostly magical party, you bring Garuda who essentially has foe's requiem now, and ifrit for physical.

Anyways, I found myself with enough surplus mp between DTs that spamming ruin 3 outside of DT still seems viable to me.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Do you skip quest text? X'Rhun even tells you to use s short cast to instantly cast a longer spell in the intro quest.

Oh, I was practicing on dummies because the servers didn't let me do the Red Mage quest.
Guess that makes me the dummy! :v:

Meiteron
Apr 4, 2008

Whoa! You're gonna be a legend!

Kalenn Istarion posted:

Distracting? I think you mean AWESOME

And whatever my new bar is called for WAR, grrr

Yeah, a few days later I have gotten used to it and in fact see the humour in it. Walking around the Azim Steppe picking up poo poo while in MAXIMUM POWER AURA :ssj: was pretty great.

Your new bar is called the Beast Gauge :black101:

Jinh
Sep 12, 2008

Fun Shoe

Oxyclean posted:

Jolt 2 and Impact aren't actually that weak (240 and 270 potency vs. 270 of fire/stone) but fire and stone still have better mana gains so they still maintain a higher priority.

Something worth noting: I tend to go verfire -> veraero or verstone -> verthunder since it'll balance mana better, (I suspect other people do this too) but if you have both procs up at the same time, it seems better to spend the dualcast on the same colour (fire to thunder) so you can gamble for another proc .

Yup I do both those things to keep a balance although sometimes if I have both procs up and they keep proccing when I'm not paying attention ill go >30 difference and feel like an idiot.

And it's nice that jolt and impact are as strong as they are, rdm strikes a real nice mix of being bursty and not punishing you too much for screwing up. Accidentally dual casting jolt every now and then isn't a huge hit to your dps unlike losing Enochian or fat fingering your fester button when a mob had no dots on it.

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

"From the moment I laid eyes on him I knew it was fate. Would you like to hear the tale of our meeting? Of two brave souls on the battlefield of love?"

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Pikavangelist posted:

"From the moment I laid eyes on him I knew it was fate. Would you like to hear the tale of our meeting? Of two brave souls on the battlefield of love?"

I must know which quest this is.

hagie
Apr 6, 2004

All sensitivity has long ago atrophied
I'm only 53 on Sam, as I put it (and the game down) for a few days but made it to Kugane last night. Now I'm going to dick around on it for a while.

I enjoy the fact that for early Sam, I can get to 2 of my blossoms in different ways. Sure I lose some TP, but if I can fire off 4 quick weapon skills instead of the single target rotation to get to my Setsugekka before a mob dies...cool!

I am really wanting to play with the jump back, jump forward mechanic. I don't know why, as I never touched it on Nin or Mnk, but I also didn't play them intensely. This is actually my first non-ranged DPS that I am finding fun to play.

What role skills should I be primarily focusing on? I know some are situational, but what should I prioritize?

I guess I have that same question for MCH too...

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

Thundarr posted:

I must know which quest this is.

"Confessions of the Heart", a level 69 sidequest in the Fringes.

There's a similar "nod politely while X" option in a later conversation.

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
RDMs hopping off of Titan HM's platform and then saying "I was only casting" is my new favorite thing ever.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

WoL responses have been really good so far.

(minor azim steppe spoilers)

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Now that I've had a chance to actually play SCH at 70 for a bit - massive fan of the changes. Got really boring in HW to be able to cakewalk through everything and just DPS.

Fairy tether lets me basically go "Hold my beer while I do X and not give a poo poo about your damage for nearly a minute, tank".

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Fister Roboto posted:

There are 3 ways to respond in SB content:

1: The "...." Squall response

2: The response that makes you punch your hand into your fist

3: Total clown option

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

OWLS! posted:

RDMs hopping off of Titan HM's platform and then saying "I was only casting" is my new favorite thing ever.

I did it and just busted out laughing. I thought I had positioned myself with enough room and just barely slipped over the edge.

No reason to make silly excuses when it's funny.

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames
So did the maintenance actually change anything or are servers likely to go to poo poo again tonight?

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Verranicus posted:

So did the maintenance actually change anything or are servers likely to go to poo poo again tonight?

It's almost like maintenance is usually done to fix things.

e: Unless you're asking whether the servers are likely to get DDOSed again?

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Rhymenoserous posted:

I did it and just busted out laughing. I thought I had positioned myself with enough room and just barely slipped over the edge.

No reason to make silly excuses when it's funny.

Exactly. I displaced into the aoe field on the edge of Zurvan's phase 2, died, and laughed. My dumb deaths are usually met with a "whoops" in party chat.

Reminds me a lot of demon hunters in WoW. They have a dash attack that they want to use in rotation. Blizzard then adds a giant boss that you fight from the edge of a platform you can fall off. Hilarity ensues.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004
So the client update didn't fix Battle Voice being able to miss and be dodged by your party members yet? Uggggh.

Slab Squatthrust
Jun 3, 2008

This is mutiny!
Yeah RDM has some fun balancing acts you can manage. I'm pretending that I'm at 70 and always try to keep my mana slightly off from each other. If you have even black/white, you can also go fire/thunder/fire or stone/aero/stone without hitting the 30 difference (that's 9+11+9 for 29 total). After that though, even if you have another fire or stone proc, you'll need to cast Jolt or Impact and cast the opposite mana builder.

Also, the timer on fire/stone (and maybe Impact too?) is more than long enough that if you get a proc but are already at 80+/80+ mana you can dive in, fire off the full melee combo, jump out, and then use the proc. I guess you'd need to make sure it's a proc for the higher of your mana pools at 70 though, so you don't overwrite it with a new one from flare or holy.

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.
Cool, more Astrologian Job Quests, time to learn about Sharlayan practices and lore, right?

Naw son, we GEOMANCY now?? (which is apparently a large portion of the magic referenced throughout Othard and Doma proper)

e: he's just represented as a conjurer, RIP ff14 geomancer class :sigh:

Emalde fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Jun 21, 2017

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Skaw posted:

So the client update didn't fix Battle Voice being able to miss and be dodged by your party members yet? Uggggh.

I'm RPing as someone who doesn't like to be yelled at so this is a feature to me not a bug

Jinh
Sep 12, 2008

Fun Shoe

Ainsley McTree posted:

I'm RPing as someone who doesn't like to be yelled at so this is a feature to me not a bug

Battle voice is bard whispering some asmr poo poo, it's just that some ppl aren't affected by it

Blattdorf
Aug 10, 2012

"This will be the best for both of us, Bradley."
"Meow."

Jinh posted:

I get where you're coming from and I've made long posts in this thread about 4.0 summoner already but that reddit post was real bad and I can't put my finger on why. Maybe it just seemed really "ideas guy" more than a realistic and experienced breakdown of what could be done to improve the rotation.

You're right about the ruin spam thing and about how a big chunk of the few buttons left after the purge are only for dreadwyrm stuff. I also get where SE was coming from though in simplifying the job, and the fact is that we'll find out what smn's dps is like once ACT works right, and go from there.

My problem with Summoner is that it now feels more like early Arcanist with benefits. Sure, it has all these skills, pets got changed a little, and I understand the responses, but my point is that mechanically it's all uninteresting. I didn't want to say this without bringing something to table (the DWT stuff honestly was terrible) to give some idea of what I meant.

Some kind of mix up is in order in the future, that's for sure.

I've wanted to try Archer for a while now, so at least I'm now strongly motivated to do so after I finish MSQ.

Allarion posted:

Radiant shield and contagion essentially do the same thing other than one is physical and the other is magical. Radiant shield is just indirect about it by needing the mob to hit a tank with radiant shield first before they get inflicted with a debuff that reduces their physical resistance, while Garuda can just place that debuff directly that'll reduce their magical resistance. So basically, summoners pick their pets based off of party makeup now, so if it's a mostly magical party, you bring Garuda who essentially has foe's requiem now, and ifrit for physical.

Anyways, I found myself with enough surplus mp between DTs that spamming ruin 3 outside of DT still seems viable to me.

I'll have to keep these differences in mind. At least pulling out Ifrit now actually matters in certain situations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Fister Roboto posted:

When our characters move their mouth is it just nonsensical moving for the sakes of moving or is that them speaking Japanese?