Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AstheWorldWorlds
May 4, 2011
Like most empires, the United States is slowly destroyed from the inside out by entirely avoidable self owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

It's gonna be a rough day in the slag mines but so long as McRobots make me a good burger I'll get through it all.

*dies when the derelict space ship collapses*

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
like fuckin clockwork

https://twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/status/877026905777680384

the dude has been a candidate for like 2 days

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

when you think about it robocop basically has a juicero machine

Nah, if anything that paste he eats to keep his organics going is more like that soylant poo poo made from poo poo in China because that jumpsuit-wearing douche doesn't know about Instant Breakfast.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

*Agent Hamburgler looking at McMoreFriesus* "There is another fast food chain on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A happy meal. Franchises are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure."

lmao mcmorefriesus

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

BEEP BOOP YOUR POLITICAL RAMBLINGS HAVE BEEN FOUND TO BE INSUFFICIENTLY LOYAL TO TRUMP, NOW DISPENSING CYANIDE GAS

BOOP YOUR IMPASSIONED LOYALTY TO TRUMP HAS BEEN DEEMED SUSPICIOUS, I HOPE YOU LOVE CYANIDE

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Al! posted:

i dont even see the code, its just mcchicken, mcmuffin, double quarter pounder with cheese

Some Australian already Matrix hacked one of these kiosks last year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3624145/Hacker-leaves-hilarious-message-referencing-Matrix-McDonald-s-self-serve-terminal.html

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

This is a human
This is what we look like

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/Mikel_Jollett/status/877530825763442688

Lmao

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

pathetic little tramp posted:

like fuckin clockwork

this twitter thread is hilarious

dude is so fuckin mad

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I can't wait to get behind the 65 year old lady who has apparently never eaten at McDonald's before as she tries to figure out the ordering kiosk.

I mean seriously, people have enough problems ordering from a person, do they really think a kiosk is going to help do anything except eliminate the need to pay cashiers?

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Huxley posted:

It would only take like, 2 weeks of everyone refusing to buy fast food from a touch screen before their stock started to crater and they went back to normal.

this wont happen people want their nugs

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

This is like concept art

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

*slams kiosk*

But does he have my loving burger?

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

I thought they were having enough issues with these that they were rolling back putting them in stores? I've been in multiple stores that have had them installed but they were never active. Maybe they finally figured out an interface that lets people that were too stupid to operate them leading to issues?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

TMMadman posted:

I can't wait to get behind the 65 year old lady who has apparently never eaten at McDonald's before as she tries to figure out the ordering kiosk.

I mean seriously, people have enough problems ordering from a person, do they really think a kiosk is going to help do anything except eliminate the need to pay cashiers?

no

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Pook Good Mook posted:

I'd like to think that the rise of the machines will make people realize that just maybe it's worth spending money on public education above nearly every other government expense because it's the only way that people will have the toolset to survive in a world without guaranteed basic income.

It won't though.
hahaha you think the government wants us to survive

good one!

orb truther
Oct 29, 2007

The bone broth / the bone broth / the bone broth

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Huxley posted:

It would only take like, 2 weeks of everyone refusing to buy fast food from a touch screen before their stock started to crater and they went back to normal.

lol at thinking any place in America would go even 2 hours without someone buying fast food

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

reddit.com/r/freekioskbigmacs is gonna take off

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Huxley posted:

lol this will never happen and the robomarch will go on

im ready to be put into a coma and hooked up to a mac sauce drip

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

reddit.com/r/freekioskbigmacs is gonna take off

you know what, if this actually leads to McPhreaking i guess im for the kiosks after all

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

sullat posted:

Wrong! It was written by an English author.

why does everyone think ben jacobs is british

dude's from like iowa

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

fknlo posted:

I thought

Nope.

fknlo posted:

they were having enough issues with these that they were rolling back putting them in stores?

Hopefully with more quirky features this time :q:

fknlo posted:

Maybe they finally figured out

lol

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

Yinlock posted:

BOOP YOUR IMPASSIONED LOYALTY TO TRUMP HAS BEEN DEEMED SUSPICIOUS, I HOPE YOU LOVE CYANIDE

YOUR PROCCESSING CYCLES DEDICATED TO CAT IMAGES INDICATES REQUIRED DOCILITY, CARRY ON.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

like fuckin clockwork

Purity tests for everyone, that's why the Democrats lose.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Basically

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

hahaha you think

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

wow star citizen is finally looking good

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i learned to whistle at 145hz so i could get it without the pickles

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
The scene from terminator 2 where john hacks an atm except its a mcds kiosk and he fillSC his b a ckpack with grande macs

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

lol my middle school sports teams were called The Blue Waves

that's my story, hope u liked it

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
where is the thread title from cause it made me literally laugh out loud

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

the new Far Cry models looking so realistic.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

cargo cult posted:

roseanne barr tweet

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

TMMadman posted:

Winn Dixie self check outs are an absolute mess :psyduck:

I hope its the same for these kiosks as they inevitably get smashed up by some blue collar worker going loving postal after a 14 hour shift with an empty stomach on a two week 24/7 rotation so that he could afford to pay his medical bills and "they just wont goddamn give me a bic mac and a blowjob for the amount of poo poo ive gone through, i reckon"

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Lastgirl posted:

Nope.

Hopefully with more quirky features this time :q:

lol

Like I'm pretty sure I remember reading articles on it and everything.

It's going to be really fun watching people that hosed their own order up trying to yell at grilling robots because their burger came with pickles on it.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nodelphi posted:

YOUR PROCCESSING CYCLES DEDICATED TO CAT IMAGES INDICATES REQUIRED DOCILITY, CARRY ON.

WOULD YOU LIKE CYANIDE ANYWAY

>NO

YOUR UNWILLINGNESS TO DIE FOR THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN NOTED, GUESS WHAT COMES NEXT

STARTS WITH A C

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

cargo cult posted:

https://twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/877372004130631680

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AstheWorldWorlds
May 4, 2011
Listen guys I know fighting our corporate overlords looks bleak, but if we just engage in monumentally scaled organization and sustain that for multiple generations then maybe we have a crack at temporary reprieve involving half measures that get rolled back in a generation, assuming or course it's not too threatening.

What a powerful machinery of the people the founders gifted us.

• Locked thread